• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transformation

Transformation

"This is your last chance." My mistress said.

We were standing next to her car and the next choice to be made was mine. I wanted to please my mistress and go to the farm for the changes she wanted. I have been with her for almost a year and want to do anything she asks of me.

"I understand that I will lose all my body hair and that my breasts will be enlarged and pierced. I understand that I will be penetrated three times a day and that I will sleep a lot with a butt plug inserted into me. I understand that I will also learn to take cocks into my mouth. I will have fingernails pasted onto my nails. I understand that even though I will still have my cock, it will be almost useless except to urinate. I understand that I will be spending two months on the farm and will be given injections to enlarge my breasts and lose any body hair. I know that when at the farm I must do everything that the people there tell me to do. If not she will punish me with her cat-of-nine tails."

When she approached me with this idea, I asked for one week to think about it. What will happen if I go through with this is simple. I will be a male with some female parts. I understand that she wants me both as a female and a male so I will be able to be of more service to her. That way I will be able to serve both males and females. I am scared about what will happen after the week was over. Now I was at her car with my suitcase in hand but the choice was still mine.

With suitcase in hand, I get in the car. We drive for at least two hours. While my mistress was driving, I started remembering back to when I first met her. I found an ad for employment at a small lingerie store and thought it would be the perfect job for me. I was a personable young man who liked the looks of corsets on women and was fascinated with the different types of panties, bras and other assorted undergarments. The store was very quiet when I entered and there was a beautiful lady behind the counter.

After I filled out the application and giving me the standard questions about my thought on employment at her store, she looked me up and down in a very appraising manner and asked the question which would change my life. "How can you possibly think you can understand how panties or corsets feel on a woman when you are just a man?"

I must have looked very confused so she walked around the counter and said, "Follow me." I was very curious now as to what was going through this beautiful ladies mind when she went to various displays picking up items from several of them. Then she walked to the back of the store when she had several dressing rooms and gave me the items and said, "Take off all your clothes and put on the items in order. Come out and model each for me, telling me exactly what you feel of each item."

I thought about it for a second and then turned and did as she asked. I had always wondered what women's underwear felt like since I really like the way they looked on women. I figured this was the time to find out. When I came out of the dressing room, I was wearing a pushup bra with breast inserts and a satin pair of panties that were brazilian-cut with a very large hard-on.

She looked me up and down and then all of a sudden a frown was forming on her face. "Get rid of that before you ruin the panties and don't mess up the panties or the floor." She said as she pointed at my erection.

I must have looked very confused since I had no idea how I was going to accomplish that direction. She shook her head and said, "Take the panties off then widen your stance to three feet. Put your hands behind your neck and close your eyes."

'Well that was different,' I thought as I did what she said. When I was settled into the desired position, I couldn't help but think of all that had happened so far. I must have had a big smile on my face when all of a sudden my groin was very wet and freezing.

"That should take care of the smile and your lack of control," I heard. A few minutes of freezing later and then a few seconds of drying then she said, "Okay, now pull up the panties, model your outfit while telling me all about how they would make a girl feel and why I should want to wear it."

I did as asked on that outfit and another. I was then sent back to put on a third outfit, which were a corset, thong panties and nylon stockings. As I came out of the dressing room, I heard talking, looked up and saw that the owner of the store was talking to a customer. They talking stopped for a second and then I heard, "Well what a nice blush this one has. He looks pretty good in that outfit except that it seems a little loose." I was so embarrassed that the customer said that about me that I wanted to run back into the dressing room but my feet wouldn't obey my thoughts.

Then I heard the storeowner say, "Why don't you fix the problem while he finishes follow his instructions."

While the customer tightened the corset, I dutifully described what I was wearing and why someone should buy the outfit. When I was done both the storeowner and the customer nodded their heads. I was then told to change back into my regular outfit. When I came out the customer was gone but the storeowner looked very pleased.

"Peter, you just made me a very big sale. You can start to work here on Monday but I only want you to wear women's underwear under your pants. I will be checking to make sure that my orders are followed. As long as you follow my orders you will have a job here. If at anytime, I find out that you are out of uniform you will be fired immediately. By the way, my name is Mystic and welcome to your new job."

In the year that followed the relationship grew as I became more submissive and happier than I had ever been.

When I started to feel the car bouncing, I pulled my thoughts back to the present and realized that we had come to this place that looks like a plantation. I notice a few people outside to meet us. As soon as I get out of the car, my mistress tells me to strip. Even though I am standing in front of strangers, I obey. I feel so vulnerable standing here like this.

"Get on your knees."

As I do as she says, mistress starts talking to the people. She tells them what she wants. "I want him to have both ears pierced and both nipples." She also tells them that she wants me pierced one more place but she doesn't say it loud enough for me to hear.

Inside the suitcase are butt plugs, I am instructed that I will wear one every night. There are four different sizes and I must be able to take the largest one, number four, by the time that I leave. I will be given clothes to wear and be dressed up as a girl on discharge. Also I will now be called 'Petra'.

Mistress says that when I get home she is going to put on a strap-on and fuck my ass. I will still get hard-ons but because of the procedures, I will not be able to come anymore. It will be on the rough side but because I love my mistress, I will take it.

Then she goes to the trunk and pulls out a suitcase and says that she wants me to wear what is in the trunk when I am ready to leave but that they will provide me a bra and top after my breasts are formed.

"I don't what them bigger than a C cup." She tells them.

"Do not worry," they say, "she will have either a B or a C cup nothing bigger."

I will look different and then they promise that I will get the last piercing the day before I leave. "Your mistress will be back two months to the day, no sooner. That is when the transformation will be done."

The men then up-zip their pants and pull out their cocks. My mistress tells me to thank them by getting each of them hard with my mouth. I notice that they are all different sizes and I know why, she wants to be sure that I will perform on command in case she has a male that she wants me to make large for her. I look to my mistress for further instruction but see that she has gone while I was busy noticing the bounty in front of me.

One of the men steps up in front of me and says, "Now, Petra, I suggest that you show me how talented that pretty little mouth is. You wouldn't want me to tell your mistress that you misbehaved on your first instruction now would you."

I obeyed and I started to lick the first cock, getting it hard. "Don't forget to pay some attention to my balls. Suck them into your mouth and roll them around. That's they way but don't just concentrate in one area." When he is hard, he pulls out of my mouth and says, "Don, step up here and see if Petra can take care of you." I notice that Don's cock is longer than the first cock that I tasted. Don't cock must have been at least 10 inches long but not as thick as the first person's cock. It was easier to take into my mouth but the length of him kept hitting the back of my throat and scared me. I wasn't sure that I could handle all of him. I felt very lucky when he pulled out and as replaced. This continues until I have all six of them hard. The first man than steps in front of me and says, "Okay Petra, you got everyone hard now it is time for your reward. I want you to make love to my cock and thank me when I am finished. Use my name, Sam."

By this time, I was so into taking care of the guys in front of my and wanted to show Sam my thanks. I licked, nibbled and suck his cock and balls until he came. After he cums, he informs me that the first of the injections will start within an hour. I am also informed that, until that last few days, I will spend my entire time there nude and at their disposal.

For the next few weeks, my breasts start to grow and my body hair starts to lighten and then disappear. I have a small operation in which something is done with my prostrate so I will not cum anymore but will still be able to get hard and secrete pre-cum.

By the time my groin is hairless, I am wearing the number four butt-plug in my ass at night. During my stay on the farm, I have sucked more cocks and had more cocks in my ass than I have ever had before. I have had an operation that has turned my testicles into labia and had a synthetic vagina placed inside of me.

Sam has told me that tomorrow I start getting the piercings that my mistress wanted me to have. I hope that I am now up to my mistress's expectations. I now have nice C-cup breasts and a piercing in each breast. I have been practicing wearing different types of bras so that I can put them on and take them off easily and naturally. I have been given a pair of hoops to wear in my breasts and then one of the men comes over and shows me with his tongue just how much enjoyment I will receive when the piercings are played with during sex.

I am going for lessons in how to style my shoulder-length hair today. Sandy, the lady who is teaching me to be a lady, shows me how to style my hair so that it will match with different looks. The first style is how to pull it back when my mistress wants me to look like a businessman. Then she goes on to teach me how to do my hair in an up-swept do for formal dinner occasions, ponytails and pigtails for when my mistress wants me to be a little schoolgirl, and ways to straighten my hair that will be good for when my mistress wants my hair to be down and long.

I am just about ready to go back to my room when Sandy says, "Since you have done all your lessons as better than any other person here, you will receive a reward."

With that said she tells the other two guys to leave and tells me to come forward. When the room is empty, she shows me to a small room next to where the lessons were taking place. The room looks like it came from some fancy hotel with a bed, kitchen area, dining area and a door off to the side, which probably went to the bathroom. After I am finished looking around, Sandy says, "Your mistress has left instructions that if you accomplished all of your lessons to perfection that you would be able to have a treat. Since you have done that, I am here to give you that treat."

I must have looked a little confused because her next statement was, "I am to be your reward. You may do whatever you wish to bring me pleasure. If you are lacking in any area, I will give you suggestions as to how to improve."

With that said, she clicked the remote which had been on the table and the sound system started playing classical music. When the music was to the right background level, I told Sandy to undress. She slowly started to unbutton her blouse. With each button that she opened, she would slowly run her fingers over the skin, which was now exposed. I realized that even though this was a reward that it was another lesson in how to please. By the time Sandy had her blouse off, I had walked over to the bar area and made myself a drink and poured her some wine. After she slipped her skirt off, I walked over to her, raised the glass to her lips and allowed her to have a sip of wine then moved back for her to continue stripping.

When she was down to her lingerie, I stood in front of her and started to slowly run my fingers down her shoulders following the outline of her bra. I continued to trace the contours of her skin and then moved behind her and faced her towards the mirror in the room. I then slipped the straps of the bra down and pulled the cups down so that they no longer covered her. Sandy was just about ready to close her eyes when I reached around her and pinched both of her nipples exerting pressure until her eyes popped open. I continued to knead and pull on her tits with slightly more pressure each time. Each time her eyes started to close, her nipples would get an even tighter pinch.

Since she wasn't wearing any panties, I slipped one hand down between her legs and dipped my fingers into her very wet slit. Soon she was reaching with her hips to get my fingers to move from her slit and into her vagina. I decided to move us to the bed before I went any further backing up and pulling her with me. When we were at the bed, I moved in front of her and then walked forward so that her knees were touching the bed. After I pushed her backwards, I took off her heals, placed her feet on the bed and then knelt in front of her. Her arousal had me so hard that I just had to taste her. Dipping my tongue into her slit it didn't take her long to start cumming. I brought her to three orgasms before I moved her back on the bed and crawled onto the bed with her. As I brought her close to her fourth orgasm, I entered her. With just the head of my cock in her she started bucking her hips, so I placed my hands on her hips to keep her still and then gave her another inch of my cock. I grabbed her hands and held them together over her head and leaned down to suck on her tits. When she started bucking her hips again, I totally withdrew from her until she calmed down.

I continued this action slowly giving her more of my cock each time I entered her until she had taken all of me. She started begging me to move in her and after I ate at her breasts awhile longer, I decided to give her the movement she craved and that my body demanded. Soon we were moving so hard together that the bed started to bounce. After a few more minutes, she came very hard and, although I didn't cum, I did feel a very large orgasm, which blew my mind. I rolled off of her and we both lay there trying to catch our breath. When I felt I could breathe again, I turned to thank her and noticed that she was sound asleep. I got up and wrote her a very long thank you note and then went back to my room.

When I woke a couple of days later, I noticed that my labia now support little hoops too. I wonder if they will be as enjoyable during sex as the piercings in my nipples were. My ass feels sore and I wonder who has penetrated my while I slept. My doctor laughs and says that both my left and right cheek has been tattooed with the word 'spank' on them. I now have female instructors to teach me how to apply make-up, speak more like a lady, walk more like a lady, and have manners more like a lady. When I am able to do these activities to my instructors' satisfaction, I know that it is almost time to go home.

Two days later, the doctors come in and tell me to get dressed. I put on my panties to find that they have been fitted with a butt plug so that I am filled all the time. My mistress arrives while I am dressing. When I go out and see her, I walk as a lady like I was taught.

"Slowly turn around and show me how you look." She says. I am so pleased that she has finally come that I do the best slow turn that I can and hope that she is happy with what she sees.

After a few minutes, she says, "Very nice, Petra. Now you're ready."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Transformation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds