• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 16

Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 16

Comments welcome!

*****

This is the last time I let him pick my clothes, Hanna thought. She sat in the passenger seat of the Porsche in a black Spandex sport bra that displayed her new DD tits like black rubber balloons.

She was wearing the most ridiculous pair of yoga pants ever made: matching black Spandex so tight she could see the muscles in her legs and a low riding waist that ended less than half an inch above her now permanently swollen and throbbing clit. Finish that off with seven-inch heels, and she looked like a two-dollar hooker during fleet week.

Jimmy reached over and patted the cleft in her crotch. "Mmm, love that camel toe."

It was pronounced. Had she always had lips that puffy? She couldn't remember. "I am not getting out of this car, Jimmy."

Jimmy slipped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "Come on, babe. Church likes its advertising. I want to show you off."

She melted. She'd always loved Jimmy, but now all she wanted to do was snuggle against him. Just the smell of him made her wet.

Shit, breathing made her wet. Looking at a telephone pole made her wet. Everything made her fucking wet. She had a sneaking suspicion Demona and Sugar had done more to her than they were admitting - a lot more.

And, she had this overwhelming belief that she was pregnant. Which was scary. She didn't want to get fat. What if Jimmy didn't want her any more once she had a baby bump?

"Come on, now. I can tell when my girl is upset. And, it sure ain't about your outfit," he said.

She bit her lip and looked down at her flat tummy. "What if I'm pregnant, Jimmy?"

"I hope you are, baby."

She looked up. "Are you sure? I mean I'll be fat..."

"And hot as fuck. I love doing pregnant chicks."

She smiled a little. "You do?"

"Fuck yeah, baby. I can't wait till I'm pounding your cunt and rubbing that belly."

She threw her arms around his neck and sobbed.

He kissed her cheek. "Silly ditz. You are exactly what I want. I want you barefoot, pregnant, and fucking twenty-four hours a day."

"I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you too. Happy now?"

She smiled and wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Yes. I've never been happier in my life."

They were parked outside Hanna's house, and Jimmy pointed toward it. "Then let's get in there and tell your Mom you're moving in with me."

"Jimmy, you better let me go in and break it to her. She's going to be really upset," Hanna said.

Jimmy sighed. "Okay. But you be strong." He held up his phone. "You call me if you need me?"

Hanna nodded and smiled as she climbed out of the Porsche.

There were people on the street, and she could feel the men staring at her.

Behind her, Jimmy rolled down the passenger window. "Yeah, work it, baby."

She turned, dancing on the heels and mouthed the word, "Stop!"

Jimmy laughed.

She hurried up the steps and unlocked the front door. "Mom? I'm home."

There were two floors to the old, two-bedroom house Hanna shared with her mother, Gina. To Hanna, the house looked exactly the same as it had when she left earlier.

Of course, nothing was the same. A few hours ago, Hanna had been Hank - but that person was gone now.

Sugar's workmen had completely transformed the house, removing all traces of Hank and adding a lifetime of items for Hanna.

Hanna smiled at the pictures on the wall. Hanna in her cheerleading outfit - she remembered the day it was taken. She had posed for Jimmy in her outfit until they had gotten so turned on Jimmy had pulled down her panties.

Hanna had leaned against a tree, her skirt pulled up in back while Jimmy ass fucked her for the first time.

She could still remember smiling and winking at the homeless man who jerked off as he watched them. When she left, her first anal cream pie dripping down her thighs, she had tossed him her panties to remember them by.

She and Jimmy had laughed as the homeless guy thanked her, then sniffed the crotch and licked it.

Another picture: Hanna in her prom gown. That night had been her first orgy. The first time she had ever been double penetrated. The first time Jimmy had coaxed her into eating pussy.

Hanna was standing alone in the living room fingering herself through the damp Spandex.

Knock it off, she thought. She forced her hand away from her tight crotch and headed upstairs. "Mom?"

The stairs. That was where Jimmy had popped her cherry with his big cock. She remembered the pain and then the thrill as she took him deep inside for the first time.

The light to her mother's room was on, and she peeked inside.

The room was a mess. Gina's red satin sheets were in disarray. Lube had dripped on the nightstand from the big pump bottle. That was odd, because Gina's last boyfriend, the biker, had been in prison for the last six months on a twenty-year tour.

Maybe Mom found a new swinging dick to keep her satisfied? Hanna thought. There had been a steady stream of bad boys over the years, so it wouldn't have been a surprise.

But, the collection of vibrators and dildos strewn across the bed and the floor along with spent batteries told a different story.

Hanna giggled and shook her head. "For fuck's sake, Mom," Hanna whispered to the empty room.

She heard a whimpering sound from the hallway.

The door to Hanna's room was slightly open. The lights were on and Hanna peered inside.

Gina was lying on her back on Hanna's bed, legs spread wide, holding a huge gray dong in both hands as she fucked it in and out of her red, swollen cunt. "F... Fuck... Fuck me..." she whispered.

Hanna just smiled and shook her head.

Gina had found Hanna's favorite toy: Moby's Dick. A foot long and thick as a beer can. Jimmy had gotten it for her as a joke.

Not that Hanna hadn't used it.

"F... Fuck me... Jimmy," Gina whispered.

Hanna slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Oh, my God! She's imagining it's Jimmy! Hanna thought. Wonder what she would think if she knew Jimmy was bigger than the toy?

"Unnh! God... Please, I want to cum," Gina moaned.

Tears were streaming down Gina's cheeks.

The woman on the bed looked to Hanna like she always had.

Hank would not have recognized her, however.

For one thing, Gina now looked ten years younger. Her tits, that had always been impressive, were now G cup beauties. Her nipples were pierced with thick hoops. Her waist was more cinched, her hips fuller, legs longer.

Gina was an Italian bombshell.

She stopped fucking herself with the dildo and began to sob.

"Mom?" Hanna said.

"Oh, God!" Gina gasped as she pulled Hanna's sheets around her. "I thought you were spending the night with Jimmy! Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me... I couldn't help..." Gina went into inconsolable sobbing.

"No! Mom! It's okay! It's okay!" Hanna said as she sat down on the bed beside her and hugged her. She rocked her gently. "You're just frustrated. Believe me, I know the feeling."

"Oh, Hanna, I don't understand any of this. It's like I can't control my own body. All I want to do is..."

"Fuck?"

"You know I don't like that word..."

Hanna laughed. "Yeah, but you like doing it, though."

"All day long. I haven't been able to stop. Oh, honey, I think there's something wrong with me."

"Hmm," Hanna wondered. She smelled a rat. "Did you go anywhere today, Mom?"

"No. I've been here all day."

Hanna pursed her lips. "Did anybody come here?"

"Well... now that you mention it. This woman came to the door today..."

"Tall redhead with big boobs, lots of white latex?"

Gina looked confused. "How did you know that?"

"Sugar Tits, I should have known. What did you talk about?"

"Huh? Oh, we had a pleasant conversation! She's very easy to talk to. We had tea and I ate her out... no, wait... no, I couldn't possibly have... I mean I don't..." Gina's brow furrowed, and she felt her big tits through the bedsheets. "I think... she gave me shots. Why would she do that?"

Hanna laughed and shook her head. "It's okay, Mom. Welcome to the team."

"Did I really? I mean... with a woman?"

"Nice, isn't it?"

Gina blushed bright red. "I guess..."

"Tell me, Mom. What religion are you? Are you Catholic?"

"Hell no! Pardon my French, but that's disgusting. I follow the one true god, Morpheus!"

"Mom, I'm afraid you've been indoctrinated into the New World Order. Horny as f... hell, aren't you?"

Gina sighed. "I can't stop... and, oh, honey, I can't... you know..."

"Cum?"

"Orgasm."

"Same thing."

"The other word is nasty."

"You're a trip, Mom." Hanna laughed as she pulled back the sheet and exposed her mother's luscious body.

"Hanna! Don't! Oh, I'm mortified." Gina tried to pull the sheet back over her, but Hanna wrenched it free and tossed it on the floor.

Hanna stood up and went to her dresser. "When you're... indoctrinated, you have to come to terms with your new sexuality, Mom." She crouched down and opened the bottom drawer.

"Hanna! Did you actually leave the house dressed in that? You look like a prostitute."

"Really? You're diddling yourself with my favorite dong and now you want to give me fashion advice?"

"Oh, my God! Turn around," Gina said.

Hanna turned around, still crouching with her legs spread.

"Your breasts! Hanna! What happened to your breasts?"

"Augmentation. Don't you like them? I was sick of being flat chested. I looked like a boy." She smiled as she rummaged through the drawer. "There he is."

"They're... well, they're gorgeous, but, oh Hanna - you were already perfect."

Hanna stood up. "Well, now they're perfecter." She held up a long white vibrator. "This, my dear, is going to be our new best friend: The Hitachi Wand."

Gina's eyes bulged. "That? I can't fit that in..."

Hanna rolled her eyes. "Cripes, Mom. It doesn't go up your cooch." She flicked it on low.

The head began to vibrate.

"Spread."

Gina clamped her thighs together. "No!"

Hanna reached down and twisted a nipple ring.

"Hey!"

Then she nudged Gina's thighs apart with her knee.

"I don't..."

"Shh," Hanna said.

She touched the vibe to Gina's swollen clit.

"Fuck!" Gina screamed.

"That's the spirit."

"Oh... Oh, my God!"

Hanna giggled. "And, it's on low."

With her free hand, Hanna took hold of Moby's Dick and eased it into Gina's cleft.

"What? No... no, I don't want you to do that..."

Hanna shook her head. "So many hang ups. Fine." She handed Gina the Hitachi and stood up.

Gina bit her lower lip and touched it gingerly to her clit. Her eyes were half closed. "Thank you, but, please? Just... I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Fuck yourself with Moby at the same time," Hanna said as she leaned against her dresser.

"Please, darling, I..." Gina was so red she looked like a beet.

"Mom. This is reality now. This is who we are. You'll be fucking with an audience most of the time. I mean, the cameras have been going the whole time..."

"What?" Gina gasped.

Hanna pointed to a picture on the wall. "I'm very popular in Havana."

"You mean, people are watching?"

"Yes, I'll wager Sugar put cameras all over the house. People still like to jerk off, even though they have any number of willing sex partners available now."

"But that camera has been here a long time?"

Hanna smiled. "Our fourth anniversary, Jimmy put it in for me."

"Fourth anniversary?"

"Fucking anniversary. We did online requests."

All during their discussion, Gina continued to move the Hitachi on her clit in slow circles while she fucked herself gently with Moby.

Hanna doubted Gina even realized she was doing it.

"Not bad, Mom. You're probably getting hundreds of men off now... women too." Hanna smiled knowingly and slipped her fingers inside her yoga pants.

Gina gasped and rode Moby harder.

"That's right. See? Not so bad... being a fucking slut, is it?"

Gina swallowed hard and slid Moby as deep as she could.

Hanna pulled her fingers out of her pussy and let Gina see her glistening fingers. "You know what I did tonight?"

Gina shook her head, her eyes on Hanna's dripping fingers.

"Jimmy fucked me... so hard... filled me with cum - no condom... I think he got me pregnant."

Gina was breathing hard.

"His cock is soo big... It's bigger than Moby... He's so big and so hard..." Hanna pushed the waistband of her pants down, exposing her thick clit. "It's like being fisted. Have you ever been fisted?"

Gina shook her head. She was pumping Moby faster, in and out, in and out.

"Women fist so much better than men. I love women with small hands."

"You've... with women?"

"Fucked. Say the word."

"You've... fucked women?"

Hanna smiled. "Many, many times, Mom. I love pussy - oh, I'm a total cock whore for Jimmy, but I love pussy too. Wasn't it wonderful eating out Sugar Tits?"

Gina nodded.

"Mmm, like mother like daughter, I guess."

Hanna picked up her cell phone and typed.

"What are you doing?"

Hanna smiled. "Just a text."

Gina was almost hyperventilating.

"Flip the switch, Mom. Put it on high."

Gina flipped it and the Hitachi whined louder. "Oh... Oh, fuck..."

Gina's eyes rolled back in her head.

Hanna laughed. "Good girl."

"I... Oh, God, I've never felt anything..."

"Wow. Now this is a surprise," Jimmy said.

Gina jumped.

Jimmy was standing in the doorway leering at her.

***

It had been a very long day.

Sugar Tits normally would have retired to the harem with Demona and Ray.

But this night was far from normal.

Ray and Rita were somewhere inside the facility falling in love.

Demona had taken Courtney downstairs - working on Ray's new acquisition: Rose. At least, that's what they told Stacie.

Sugar knew they were working on each other instead.

Across town, Jimmy had no doubt found his second present of the day.

Donny and Maddy had returned to the university, and Sugar hoped Amber would be returned to the university as well unless her father was an absolute fool.

Asmodea and Alicia were off doing whatever demented nuns did in their spare time.

Ben was halfway to the Port of New York by now with his very dangerous cargo.

That left Sugar alone with two exhausted futanari, quite possibly the dumbest bimbo Sugar had ever created, and one MILF slut.

Emily and Hecate lay sleeping on their backs on the padded cell floor.

Stacie knelt between the two of them, jacking their identical monster cocks. "A cock and a pussy... it's incredible."

Sugar was sitting in the medical chair, her feet dangling from the stirrups. "It's only going to get worse - you know I once saw a four breasted shemale in Havana with two cocks? It was double penetrating some nun. Genetics is the final frontier."

Sammi was lying on the floor curled into a ball. She was coated in cum from head to toe.

And, she was snoring like a steam engine.

"Oh!" Stacie squeaked as both cocks erupted in geysers of futa cum.

The futanari groaned in their slumber.

Stacie licked the cum from her fingers.

She stood up. "I want to thank you."

"For what?" Sugar asked.

"Everything. Making me into this," she said as she pirouetted. "And, everything you're doing for Courtney."

Sugar half smiled. "Trust me, you have no reason to thank me."

"That's not true." She stepped between Sugar's thighs and caressed them. "I'll do anything for you, Sugar."

"You will. You're going to serve the Church."

Stacie knelt down. "If that's what you want." She placed her hands on either side of Sugar's pussy and spread her open with her thumbs. "Tell me what you want."

Sugar laughed. "Are you trying to seduce me, Stacie?"

"Yes. Is it working?"

Sugar licked her lips as Stacie breathed across her sensitive pussy lips. "Oh, yes."

Stacie's tongue flicked out and tickled Sugar's clit. "Tell me. Tell me everything you want me to do." She laughed. "My job, I mean. I think I can handle this sweet pussy without direction." She licked up the left side of Sugar's labia and down the other.

"Fuck," Sugar breathed. "We're... giving you a new house. You and Courtney. It's a small mansion, really. Eight bedrooms."

"Mmm," Stacie mumbled as she licked and sucked Sugar's clit.

Sugar was breathing heavy. "It has a pool and a hot tub. Just right for entertaining while Courtney is off at college."

Stacie laughed and began tongue fucking Sugar's pussy.

"Oh! Unnh... the neighborhood? Very upscale. Lots of young people... looking for guidance from a mature... woman."

Now Stacie was breathing hard. She sucked hard on Sugar's pussy while playing with her own wet cunt. "Mmm... I love working with young adults... so fulfilling."

"Harder... lick harder..."

"Mmm..."

"Their... parents will need... guidance too..."

"Oh, fuck yes!" Stacie squealed and attacked Sugar's cunt with renewed vigor.

"Oh, my God... you're going to corrupt suburbia, you fucking slut!" Sugar screamed and wrapped her fingers in Stacie's hair, pulling her closer.

They came together. Stacie swallowed as much girl cream as she could, while her own dripped onto the padded floor.

Finally, she fell backward exhausted as Sugar collapsed into the chair.

Sammi yawned and stretched and blinked at them through tired eyes. "Did I miss somethin'?"

Sugar laughed. "I think Demona needs to do some more work on Sammi before morning."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds