• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 17

Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 17

12

Here we are again folks, the final chapter of Transformations: Soccer Mom. Don't worry, we've got tons more stories to tell. We just want to say thank you to everyone who has followed us this far. It's been quite a ride.

As always, we love to hear from you!

*****

"Jimmy! You can't be in here!" Gina cried. She couldn't pull the fitted sheet up to wrap it around her, so instead she clamped her thighs together and tried to cover her tits with one arm while the other hand covered her mound. Clamping her thighs together was a mistake - Moby's Dick was still deep inside her, and squeezing her thighs together just made it feel better.

"Mom! Don't give orders in my room. Remember, you're the one who invaded my space," Hanna said. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Jimmy's neck, rubbing her body against him. They Frenched slowly, tongues wrapping around each other like snakes.

Gina was trying not to stare at the huge bulge in his tight jeans - cocks just couldn't be that big, could they? His zipper looked ready to tear open, and a long, thick tube ran down the outside of his left thigh.

Just above his knee, there was a huge wet spot in the denim.

Hanna caught her looking and smiled. She ran her thin hand down the jeans, tracing Jimmy's meat. "Yeah, it really is that big, Mom. Fifteen inches. Like a fucking fire hose."

Gina looked away in embarrassment. "I'm so ashamed, Jimmy. I'm so sorry."

"Hey, Mrs. R, ain't nothin' to be ashamed of."

Hanna smiled and knelt by the bed. "Mom, I'm sorry I teased you. It really is okay. This is all new to you, but you'll like it."

"Hanna... just... the two of you leave and I'll get dressed."

Gina shook her head. "Mom, the reason Jimmy and I didn't go to his place for the night? We needed to tell you something."

Gina sighed. She felt so exposed. "What is it?"

"Jimmy and I, we don't want to just date anymore. We're going to move in together."

Gina sniffled. "I figured you would. I'm happy for you."

Hanna nodded. "We were going to move into his place, but, after seeing this, I don't think we should."

"What? Oh, honey, no I want you to be happy."

"And, we will be, but it's obvious to me moving in with Jimmy would be a mistake."

"But..."

"So, that's why he's moving in here with us."

Gina's eyes grew wide. "What?"

"I can't leave you in this state. I mean, you'll take in the first guy with a dick bigger than nine inches if I leave you alone - you're such a fucking slut now. Some guy will just come along and take advantage of you."

"Hanna! Don't talk to me like that!"

Hanna caressed her face. "You know it's true. That cunt of yours is hungry for dick."

Gina sobbed. "Hanna!"

Hanna frowned and pulled Gina's hands away from her breasts and cunt. "Spread your legs."

Gina shook her head.

Jimmy's growled from the doorway. "She said to spread your legs, Gina. Show me that fucking hole."

"Oh, please, don't..." But, she did as she was told, spreading her thighs wide.

Gina took hold of Moby's Dick and slid it out with a pop. "Remember Moby?"

Jimmy laughed. "Man, she's gaping."

Gina was horrified.

"She's been trying to rub one out all day - went through half a bottle of lube."

"Jesus, she is a fucking slut."

Gina began to cry.

Hanna sighed. "No, come on now. I'm a fucking slut too, Mom. And Jimmy is a fucking perv stud. All three of us are sick fucks, just me and Jimmy admit it. Time for you to face it." She took her mother's face in her hand and turned her to face Jimmy. "Show her."

Jimmy smiled. He unzipped his fly and unbuttoned. He slid the tight jeans down.

His cock hung down dripping a thick stream of precum.

"Oh! Oh, my God..." Gina whispered.

Hanna smiled and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth until her jaws popped, and then she sucked in the big head.

"Mmm, good girl, Hanna. Watch her, Mrs. R, your daughter is the hottest slut I've ever fucked," Jimmy said. He twined his fingers in Hanna's hair and pushed his rod deeper.

Gina stared, mesmerized. She rolled onto her side and crawled across the bed so she could get a better view.

Hanna smiled and winked at her. She drew Jimmy's length out of her slowly.

Gina was right beside her now, leaning off the bed.

Hanna let the head slide out of her mouth. "Mmm... look at his piss slit, Mom. So fucking big. I can fit my little finger in it if I want."

Jimmy chuckled. His dick was iron hard now. Lube dripped steadily from the tip.

Gina looked at the boy's dick and salivated.

Hanna nodded. "It's okay, Mom. I want to share with you. Jimmy is going to be the man of the house now. He's yours too, Mom."

Gina was hyperventilating. How could she do this? He was at least fifteen years younger than her, and he was Hanna's boyfriend. This was so wrong!

But he was so fucking beautiful.

Hanna caressed the back of Gina's neck. "Give in, Mom. You know you want it."

"Oh, Hanna, it's so wrong..."

"No, it isn't," Hanna whispered.

"You... you won't be mad?"

"Fuck my boyfriend, Mom. Suck his dick, taste him. Let him fuck you."

"Come on, Mrs. R. I want you," Jimmy said. He stared down at her. He was so sure of himself, so masterful.

Gina smiled. She leaned forward and kissed the peach sized head, tasting his sweet precum.

Hanna laughed and nodded. "That's right, Mom. Suck his dick."

Gina's mind went blank. All that mattered in the world was the beautiful cock. She kissed the head, licking and tasting. She had no idea how her daughter could get the beast in her mouth, but there was no way she could. She made up for it by lathering it with her tongue, licking the shaft, sucking at his thick balls.

Hanna jacked the base of his shaft and a dollop of precum splashed on Gina's cheek. She used her finger and pushed it into her mouth.

"So good," Gina whispered as she sucked on the piss slit. More delicious juice filled her mouth as Hanna pumped. On impulse, she pushed the tip of her tongue into his urethra.

"Fuck!" Jimmy groaned.

Hanna laughed and stroked. "See? Isn't that the biggest piss slit you've ever seen?"

Gina stopped sucking and got her breath. Precum splashed on her lips. "Fuck, honey, that's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen."

She wrapped a hand around Jimmy's shaft and pumped in unison with Hanna. "Come on, stud. Feed us your cum. I want to fucking drown in it."

Hanna giggled. "Mom! When you get going, you are foul mouthed cunt!"

Gina smiled and winked. "Baby, you got no idea." And, with that, she mashed her precum soaked lips against Hanna's and they moaned into a deep kiss.

"Yeah, that's what I like to see," Jimmy breathed. He reached down and rubbed their hair as they tongue kissed.

They broke free. "Mom, are you on the pill?"

Gina was gasping for air. "No, baby, not in years."

"Jimmy, my mom is only thirty-four, and she's fertile..."

Jimmy smiled.

"What? What are you talking about?"

Hanna rolled her mother onto her back. "I think I'm pregnant. If not, I will be soon. Jimmy wants to knock me up."

Jimmy pushed Hanna to the side and grabbed Gina's ankles.

Gina looked from one of them to the other. "But... do you mean you want..."

Jimmy nodded. "I want both of my bitches knocked up. Now, give me your whore cunt."

Gina's eyes were wide with surprise. A baby? Hanna and Jimmy wanted her to be pregnant.

Hanna hopped off the bed and grabbed her purse. "Dr. Demona gave me these before I left." She pulled out a bottle of pills.

"What? What are they?" Gina asked, and then she shrieked as the massive cock pressed at the opening to her sopping pussy.

"Fertility drugs. They'll make you ovulate." Hanna opened the bottle, dropped two into her hand and pressed them to her mother's lips.

Gina shook her head. She couldn't! She just couldn't! It was so wrong.

"Open your mouth, you whore. Take your medicine," Jimmy growled.

His voice, she just couldn't resist - she didn't want to! Gina obeyed. She swallowed the pills down. She just stared up at Jimmy as he pushed his cock head against her hole.

Whatever he wanted. This young stud wanted to fuck her, and she was his to fuck. He wanted to breed her, and she was his to breed. And, why not!? Why not give her body and soul to this hard-fucking stud?

"Fuck me, Jimmy," she whispered.

Jimmy smiled. "That's my girl." He thrust forward.

Her body opened up, letting him slide in deep. It hurt, but she didn't care. She was his now.

"I'm fucking your mom, baby," Jimmy grunted as he began to fuck her in long, slow strokes.

"Fuck yes, Jimmy! Make her take it all."

Gina arched her back. Oh, God, she was so full! Why had she resisted? Nothing in her life had ever felt so good, so right. She rocked her hips, meeting his strokes, coaxing him deeper.

Jimmy laughed and grabbed one of her nipple rings.

Hanna's lips closed on her other nipple, and she suckled.

"Oh! Oh, my beautiful darlings," she whispered.

Hanna's slim hand slid down Gina's body, found her fat clit, and began to massage it with thumb and index finger.

Jimmy pumped harder, and, somehow, he pushed in even deeper!

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Gina felt like she was going to explode.

Hanna stopped sucking and instead caught the nipple ring in her teeth and pulled hard.

Gina screamed. "Fuck! Fuck me, you motherfucker! Give me your cum! Make me your fucking whore! Breed me! Put your bastard in me!"

Jimmy cried out and stopped in mid thrust.

Gina squealed in delight as she felt the first jet of cum go deep inside her. He pumped again and again, his cock seemed to throb for hours.

He's breeding me! Like an animal!

And, Gina came hard. She felt like her entire body was trying to milk the beautiful shaft inside her.

Hanna cried out too.

Gina opened her eyes and looked.

Jimmy had shoved three fingers up her daughter's ass, and she had cum with them!

Gina sighed. Jimmy's cock still throbbed, filling her with even more cream.

He softened and fell to her side.

Gina laughed. His dick, even though he was soft, was still lodged in her cunt!

On her right, Hanna looked up at her with sleepy eyes.

Jimmy grinned on her left.

Gina smiled at them both. "My nipples, darlings. Suck Momma's nipples. It will make the muscles in her tummy move." She grinned mischievously. "It will help me get pregnant."

Jimmy and Hanna latched on and sucked.

***

Emily watched as Sammi slept comfortably in a gynecological chair exactly like the one he had been imprisoned in before Emily had filled him with futa cum.

She should feel guilt at what she had done. A normal, sane person would have.

But Emily was no longer normal, and her sanity? That was questionable as well.

Logically, she knew the pheromones had made her tryst with Hecate inevitable.

But she also knew that she could have resisted, maybe even long enough to free them both.

No. She had chosen their fate.

Some part of her had wanted it. She had wanted to obey Sugar, she had wanted to eat out the beautiful nun. Something inside her craved the delicious kink of it all.

And, feeling the power in her body once the virus took hold? Was this what men - not pathetic weaklings like Sam, but real men - was this what they felt all the time? The powerful testosterone rush making them want to fuck?

It was intoxicating! Liberating, she never wanted it to end.

If only she could have let poor Sam get away before she made him into Sammi. There wouldn't have been an ounce of regret. She loved what she had become, and she couldn't wait to pass on her gift to others.

But, poor Sam. No, he had never satisfied her. He couldn't. She never even realized until today the depths of her lust and how pitifully incapable of quenching that thirst he had been.

He had loved her, though. That counted for something, and she had loved him as well.

Now, there was Sammi, enormous tits sticking out like basketballs, heart shaped ass just begging to be stuffed full, bee stung lips that needed to be permanently wrapped around a thick cock. She was a simple, beautiful, sex toy.

And, Emily loved her just as she loved Sam.

Demona worked in silence.

Sammi was blissfully asleep as Demona made tiny incisions in her nipples, clit, inside her vagina, and even inside her little asshole.

Demona inserted small silver capsules in each incision before closing them and spraying each with the Insta-Heal.

She stood back and admired her handiwork.

Finally, she picked up a small pink collar and fastened it around Sammi's throat. It clicked into place.

"There," Demona said. She caressed Sammi's sleeping face. "She's all done."

"What did you do to her?" Emily asked. Her voice was smoky, so different from before. She sounded like a film noire femme fatale.

Demona smiled and beckoned her closer. "As you know, Sammi's IQ has been lowered dramatically. She's a happy, giggly little bimbo."

"Yes, I know. Insufferable, actually."

Demona nodded. "But you do love her?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "Of course, I do."

"Well, these implants will help." She handed Emily a smartphone. "Church issue. Pull up the Sammi App."

Emily looked at the screen. A large icon of Sammi's smiling, vapid face was there. She pressed it.

A screen with three prominent buttons numbered 1, 2, and 3 adorned the top of the screen. Below that were sliders marked: Tits, Clit, G-Spot, and Ass Cunt. Below that was a map.

"The biggest problem with Sammi is going to be getting her attention. If you go outside, she might see something shiny or penis shaped and wander off. Primarily you'll use the three buttons. Press number 1."

Emily pressed it and Sammi went rigid in the seat, all the muscles in her neck were straining and she gripped the arms of the chair in her sleep.

"Oh! Let off!" Demona hissed. "That sends an electrical jolt through the collar. It's meant for short bursts to correct bad behavior."

"You gave my husband a shock collar?!" Emily cried.

"For her own good. Training her will save her life. Just, give her short bursts. If you hold the button down, eventually she'll piss herself and pass out," Demona said. "For instance, if you see her wandering toward the street, give her a zap. A short one."

"Like this?" Emily tapped the button and Sammi seized in the chair. Emily smiled.

"Yes... just try not to enjoy it so fucking much."

"I'm harboring some resentment over his tiny cock."

"Well, she doesn't even have one now, so knock it off."

"Sorry."

"Button 2 is for positive reinforcement. Give it a short press."

Sammi moaned in her sleep and her body went rigid, but this was far different from button 1. Her whole body shook, and she squirted girl juice across the floor.

"Orgasm button?" Emily asked.

"Yes. Very useful for showing her she's a good girl - also keeps them from whining when they're frustrated. The sliders adjust the power in each implant - it's fun to make them cum from nipple stimulation alone."

Emily giggled. This was going to be wonderful!

"Now, the third button is for emergencies. When you press it, she gets a heavy dose of one and two at full power. Do not press it!"

Emily hovered her finger over the button. "Please? Just once?"

"You do and you're cleaning the pee off my floor. With your tongue, bitch."

"Okay... so this is only for emergencies?"

"Yes, let's say she has disappeared, and you can't find her. Press button three and she'll cum, piss herself, and pass out for about three hours. There's a final implant in the back of her head. It's a homing device. Her location will show up on the map below. With any luck, you'll be able to find her."

"You think of everything," Emily said with a smile.

"Of course."

Emily caressed Sammi's beautiful breasts.

Hecate stood motionless in the corner, staring into space. "Will she... always be a zombie like that?"

"Who? Hecate? No, she's waiting for her implanted personality. There's a powerful white witch in Manhattan who will see to that - the three of you belong to her."

"Belong? So, I'm a slave?"

"Jesus, bitch, do you feel like a fucking slave?" Demona asked with a smirk.

"Well, no..."

"Fuck no, you're not. You chose this, all the futa virus did was open you to new possibilities. Being owned in the New Order is like... well, being part of a family. Admittedly a fucked up, psychopathic family of deranged mind controlling monsters, but, hey, no family is perfect."

Emily bit her lip and looked at the smartphone screen. She looked up sheepishly at Demona.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Demona whispered. "Go ahead. I'll get a mop."

Emily grinned mischievously and pressed button 3.

***

The next morning, Emily led Hecate and Sammi off the elevator on the first floor. She couldn't wait until Hecate had a brain - taking care of them both was getting hard.

Emily and Hecate wore rubber loin dresses, Hecate's in black, Emily's in red. She couldn't quite understand why Hecate's mind had been erased, who wouldn't want this done to them? They were goddesses.

Sammi bounced along wearing black latex booty shorts that barely contained her ass. The crotch was so narrow that it was practically swallowed by her labia. She danced around on her black hooker heels.

The big, oscillating, M cup tits were covered by a white half t-shirt that covered the top of her boobs, but gave a tantalizing glimpse of underboob.

Black letters spelled out BOY-o-BOY across her tits.

"Where we goin'?" Sammi giggled.

"I told you. There's a limo outside for us."

They stepped into the store.

All heads turned to see the rubber encased amazons and their protege, the living sex doll.

"Ooo! Pretty!" Sammi squealed and ran to a rack of multi-colored micro mini-skirts. "I want one!"

"No."

"Pwease?"

The baby talk was infuriating. Emily held up her cell with her thumb over button 1.

Sammi's eyes bugged out and she scampered to Emily's side. "Sorry, Emily. Really. I'm sorry." She was cowering.

Emily melted a little. "It's okay. Just stay close."

Sammi smiled and the room lit up. She danced back to the rack. She pulled a snakeskin mini-skirt off the rack. "Can I get this one?"

Emily looked toward Ray behind the counter.

He smiled and nodded.

"Yes," she said. "Are you sure that's your size?"

"Extra small, I like them tight and short!"

Emily shook her head. "Extra small? On that ass?"

Sammi frowned and tried to look over her shoulder at her behind. She shrugged. "Hey, mister! Is my ass too big to wear this?"

A man standing nearby looking at a magazine titled simply, TITTIES, ogled her behind and shook his head.

She arched her back thrust out her butt. "You sure?"

"Yeah... definitely."

"See?" Sammi said to Emily with a smile.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Emily sighed.

They stepped through the doors into security ten minutes later.

Sammi was carrying three big shopping bags of sex toys and lingerie.

And, she was walking funny, because she wouldn't wait till they got to the car to put in a pear sized, chrome butt plug.

She had tried to push it in herself in the middle of the store, but she had given up in frustration. "Hey, would one of you guys help me put in this butt plug?" She had asked.

Fifteen men had come running and a fist fight broke out before Ray broke it up by tossing five of them out. In the end, Ray slid it into Sammi's tight butt himself while the rest of the patrons watched.

Rita the Bimbot looked up from her desk as they passed. "Thank you for shopping at Stallion's. Come again... you fucking whores."

Emily stopped in mid-stride and stared at the robot.

Rita just looked straight ahead, unblinking.

"Bye," Sammi giggled as they walked out into the sun.

The bald-headed chauffeur looked at them behind his silver sunglasses. He opened the rear door for them and stood expectantly beside it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds