• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Transgression

Transgression

12

Introduction: This is an account of two mature individuals who completely understand the essence of sadomasochism and its regenerative effects when intelligently employed.

*

The closer she came to the house, the faster the beating of her heart. She knew that confessing to a transgression would trigger more than just a single punishment -- more than a beating with the crop or the strap. He would enjoy her penitence and carry it to extremes. It was her own desire to find His limits that really prompted her to confess to such a minor misdemeanor.

At noon she had gone to the second floor Teacher's rest room which was rarely used due to its out the way size and location. It was literally nothing more than a toilet and a sink with a 4 x 4 anteroom. She used this one because she could 'do her business' without fear of being heard or interrupted.

"Her business," of course, was more complicated than any other woman in the building. He required that she eliminate (pee) in a proscribed manner. Evacuation (a bowel movement) was left to her own discretion without conditions. The elimination, however, was to be done according to instruction, i.e. breasts exposed, ass not touching the toilet seat, nipples pinched while urinating.

On some occasions she first had to remove the chain He required she wear that was hooked to a larger chain around her waist and pulled tight to her cleanly shaved crotch. When the chain was required, He allowed her to leave the small Master lock that hung on the two rings which pierced her outer labia at home. Dangling from the right ring was a small dog tag that bore the inscription: "Owned by HIM."

The transgression came when she completely forgot to squeeze her nipples as she urinated because she was trying to keep her skirt gathered around her waist. It took some time for her to manage a system whereby she could hold up her dress or skirt and still free her hands to squeeze the nipples. Today, however, she failed.

Of course she needn't tell Him -- He couldn't possibly know. Today's orders did not require her to video the pee stop, as He had on other occasions. That required her to bring a length of yarn to attach her Iphone to the hook on the door so the transaction could be recorded.

But the closer she came to the house, the more certain she was that she would confess.

The garage door closed. She entered the house and, as required, removed all of her clothes. The garage was attached to the house and the door opened onto a lower level that was a family room with bar, full bath, sofa, chairs, TV, and end tables. A door at the far end of the room opened into a standard basement arrangement where the furnace, electrical, and storage shelves were located. The basement ceiling was 10 feet high making it appear much larger than it was.

Once naked, she was required to place herself at the bottom of the stairs in Slave Position 1, which was: kneeling, upper torso on the floor, both arms stretched out, ass high in the air. Her position was such that her ass faced the stairs making it completely visible to Him.

Some days He would come down immediately -- on other days she would wait for as long as 30 minutes. To date He had never gone longer than that.

Today it was just a matter of two or three minutes. He descended and walked around so that He stood directly before her outstretched hands. He spoke. The words were always the same.

"The cunt may perform her greeting."

The greeting was a daily ritual. Once prompted, barely moving her position, she removed the shoe or sandals or sock from the foot He put forward. Once the foot was naked, she moved to it and bathed the top of it with her tongue, making sure she covered the entire surface -- licking was not enough -- it must be laved.

This ritual was then followed by the same question: "Does the cunt have something to say, today?"

There was a hesitation. She cleared her throat and spoke very quietly: "Yes, Sir. The cunt has transgressed."

"Hmmm!" He sounded pleased. She knew He would. "All right. Kneel up."

'Kneel up' meant that she was to remain on her knees but adjust her torso in a straight, rigid position with her arms tight to the sides of her thighs.

"And what transgression must she report?"

"The cunt failed to squeeze her nipples while eliminating today."

"For every elimination or just one?"

"Just, one, Sir."

"Hmmm. Let me think on this." He walked back and forth before her as she maintained the rigid posture, her eyes focused on the floor. Finally He stood before her, reached down, grabbed a full handful of hair, pulled it backwards so her face was thrust upward. Her eyes remained on the floor. He then slapped her face twice -- not hard -- but enough for her to feel the sting.

Face-slapping was one of His methods to instill instant humiliation and control over her. He did it because He knew she didn't like it and for the signal it delivered to her enslaved mind.

"Well, we both know that the cunt must be punished. Right now, however, I wish to wash my cunt. I want you outside, Position 2, and prepare for a cleansing."

Without hesitation she drew herself to her feet and walked briskly to the door. She went outside and stood before the hose located at the rear of the house on a brick-covered deck. There was no concern of her being seen, as the rear of the house was completely private being enclosed by an 8 foot slab fence. He often had her in the backyard tied, whipped, humiliated.

Position 2 was a standing position, legs wide apart, hands clasped behind the head, eyes down. Inside -- He would require her to open her mouth and extend her tongue -- but this was done only on His command.

He gathered the necessary materials: bucket, liquid body wash, soft bristled brush (the type used for cars), and hose. The brush attached to the hose so that the water flushed through the bristles.

He first gave her a rinsing by scrubbing her entire body, head included, with the flushing water-splaying brush. The water was cold and she grimaced at the discomfort. He then dipped the brush into the foaming bucket and began to scrub her body working from her feet, up her legs across her upper torso, onto her head, across her back down to her ankles, covering every inch of her body. The water gushed through the brush soaping and rinsing. He then took the brush and forced it between her legs scrubbing her crotch vigorously.

"Turn around and spread."

She obediently turned, bent over, reached behind and spread her ass cheeks exposing her anus and labia. He worked the brush across her buttocks, against her anus, and then through the crevice of her crotch. He spent a good deal of time scrubbing this area, knowing it was both a source of discomfort and pleasure.

The wash complete, she returned to Position #2. He then toweled her entire body until she was dry. Her hair, however, was still wet and stringy.

"To the Table."

She dropped her arms to her side and walked slowly, head down, went through the door held open by Him, and went straight to the back basement. She knew what was coming.

***

The Table was an 8 foot slab of ¾" plywood on four sturdy 4x4 legs and securely braced to withstand any amount of weight or movement. It was exactly 29" high making it easily accessible at waist length. The top was finished with 4 inches of foam covered with a vinyl layer tightly stretched and then pinned with upholstery nails. Along the sides were eyehooks strategically placed along the ends and middle. The Table was on lockable wheels.

Suspended directly over the Table was a metal ring dangling from a nylon rope strung through a pulley and tied to a hook on the wall. She stood before the Table awaiting His instructions. He was busy sorting with odd items on a workbench situated against the wall. He went to the door and closed and locked it.

"Belly down."

She immediately climbed onto the table and lay perfectly straight with her hands to her side, body stretched on the Table, her face crushed to its surface. She would not be allowed to turn her head until He positioned her.

In this position He went to work applying perfumed cream all over her back, buttocks, legs, feet, arms and neck.

"On your back."

She flipped over, relieved to be able to breathe. He applied the cream to her legs, arms, belly, breasts, neck. He wiped His hands with a towel and then placed two fingers directly onto her vagina and massaged her labia. She could feel the rings and dog tag pressing into her skin. Then He abruptly thrust three fingers into her causing her to gasp.

"Legs apart, please."

She spread her legs and He continued to massage her. Soon she was extremely wet with arousal. She could hear the liquid sounds as He worked His fingers into her. She was becoming uncontrollably aroused and began breathing hard.

"You know, of course, that you are not to come."

"Yes, Sir," she replied in a breathless gasp.

He stopped, and withdrawing His fingers and wiped them on her belly.

"Position 3."

She moved herself to a kneeling position with her arms crossed high upon her back. She made sure that her body was rigid and straight. She then felt His fingers on her anus and the cool texture of cream that immediately began to burn -- eucalyptus. Then came the cold steel of a knobbed steel hook which He pushed into her rectum. The other hand was attached to a chain and then secured to the metal ring over the table. He then pulled on the nylon rope pulling the hook up forcing her to bend over slightly.

"Fine. I'm going up to get a glass of wine. I'll leave you here to consider the punishment you'll be receiving."

Before leaving He parted her lips and placed a clothespin on her tongue, forcing her to keep her mouth open. The result, which was what He sought, was to allow her saliva to pour down between her breasts, over her belly onto the table. He did not return for a full 20 minutes. When He did return, He was naked.

A pool of saliva had gathered on the Table's surface. He removed the clothespin causing her to wince in pain. He removed the hook from her rectum.

"Get down. Kneel."

She scampered immediately to the floor, knelt before Him, hands at her sides. He rested His cock against her lips. At the touch she opened her mouth wide and slid her tongue out so that His cock rested on it. She made no further movement until instructed. She was carefully taught how to receive Him.

"Suck."

She immediately moved her mouth over His cock and took it deep into her throat sucking as hard as she could. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face hard against Him, causing her to gag. He waited -- then pushed into her mouth again. It was a brief session and He did not come.

He pulled himself from her before He lost control of His load which He tried to save until the latter stages of these sessions. She dropped her head and He could see that she was breathing somewhat heavily.

"The Cross," He said.

She fell to all fours and crawled to the base of the Cross. As per His standing instructions, when sent to the Cross, she must approach it on all fours, place her hands on each side of the base and her head against it with her ass high in the air.

The construction of the Cross was a joint project completed 'in scene,' which means that she was in slave mode -- naked -- collared - chained. For the construction work He allowed her to wear her running shoes.

The main beam, which went from floor to ceiling, was a 12 x 2 inch board of poplar that was plated to a 12 x 2 inch board of pine. This produced a 3-3/4 x 11-1/2 inch beam. He then attached two 'arms' of the Cross using the same board construction except they were 5-1/2 inches in width.

The basement floor was ¾ inch plywood completely carpeted. However He removed a 4 x 4 foot square of carpet where the base of the beam was to be secured. Using thick steel 90° angle irons, He attached the beam to the floor on three sides -- left, right, and rear. He then used lag bolts to screw the top of the beam into one of floor joists which was the basement's ceiling.

He then attached each arm of the Cross, not parallel to the floor, but rather at an angle so that it actually looked like a Y with the exception of the center beam going up the middle.

He then covered the 4x4 section of floor beneath the beam with vinyl tiling. His intention was for it to be easily cleaned.

The final touches of the cross were eye-rings situated at varying places along the sides for the purpose of securing the arms, legs, or other parts of her body; a drilled circular hole in the main beam approximately 36 inches from the base through which could be inserted a wooden dowel 1" in diameter; and finally leather straps located at the arms and along the beam to be used to secure her in various positions.

It was built exclusively for the purpose of inflicting discomfort and pain upon her body. She was aware of this and willingly accepted its purpose. In this relationship -- nothing was done without her complicity.

She was actively involved in the construction of the Cross. Besides being a carpenter's assistant, He had her sand all sides of the boards and apply multiple coats of stain and polyurethane. She worked in the garage with the door open to allow dust and fumes to escape. At the completion of each work session, He hosed her body before allowing her into the house.

When the Cross was complete and ready for use, He purposely ignored its presence for three full weeks. In that time, she was used and abused in a variety of ways, but none of them involved the Cross. This began to trouble her in a submissive sense. She wondered if she had done something to disavow its use -- or thinking that she might not be worthy to placed on the Cross.

Of course the purpose of waiting to place her on the Cross, was exactly that -- to effect those feelings of insecurity upon which He preyed so skillfully. When finally presented to the Cross, He knew that she was ready to accept all of its potential.

And now in light of her confession that she had transgressed she crawled on her knees to the Cross and assumed the required position. He nudged her crotch with His foot so that she pushed her ass higher.

"Stand and face the Cross."

She immediately went to her feet and positioned herself against the main beam and then spread her arms along the two arms of the Cross. In seconds He placed cuffs onto her wrist and ankles. He then secured her arms to the highest ring so that they were stretched outwards. Her ankles were then secured to the eye-rings at the base of the beam. In this position her legs were about 14 inches apart, while her arms were quite outstretched.

"You have transgressed by your own admission. You will be beaten now as the first part of your punishment."

Without hesitation He then swung the leather flogger with its 18 strips of leather against her back. The force of it pushed her into the beam -- but she did not utter a sound. The flogger struck repeatedly from the top of her back down to her thighs. This punishment continued for a full three minutes.

With a rest of 60 seconds, He then used a long, thin hickory switch that left red stripes on her back and buttocks. Now He heard a sound coming from her lips -- barely discernible -- but one of distress.

The final instrument was a thick leather split-tailed strap that He applied mostly on her buttocks and thighs. After ten strong slaps of the leather -- she began to gasp and moan.

"I did not hear you."

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

He stood for a moment to survey the ugly red stripes that covered her entire body with the exception of her lower legs. He rubbed His hands over her body lingering between her ass-cheeks and pushing onto her anus, forcing her to rise up on her toes.

"You'd like something in there, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Sir," came her breathless reply.

She was wet. He knew that she enjoyed the scene. In a few minutes He would actually be able to see the liquid dripping from her crotch.

In seconds He undid the bonds and turned her body placing her back against the main beam and then secured her arms of the Cross. He re-attached her ankle cuffs to the base. She was now frontally exposed and stretched.

He carefully placed a clamp to which was attached a lead weight of 9 ounces onto her right labial lip, followed by another to the left lip. The weights pulled the pieces of skin downwards.

"As your transgression had to do with both elimination and nipples -- we will address those areas. I'm going to place these weights onto your nipples. They will remain there until you pee. When I see the piss streaming and until the last drops splash to the floor, will I undo the weights. To help you in this procedure, I will give you ample amounts of water."

That being said, He attached a nine ounce weight to each nipple which caused her to gasp as they pulled both of her breasts downwards. He then put the mouth of a water bottle to her lips which she eagerly sucked ingesting a full third of the bottle.

The silence of the basement was palpable. It was almost soundproof and the only discernible sounds came from the murmur of the hot water heater and thrum of the downstairs refrigerator.

In three minutes He gave her another tug at the water bottle. Her breathing became heavy and she began to gasp at the pain of the weights on her nipples and labia. He could see her concentrating -- trying to force the piss through her lower body, but it was in vain.

Again He administered the bottle which she drained to the end. Minutes passed before a second full bottle was pressed to her lips. Now she eagerly sucked at the bottle's nipple to gain more than half of the contents. Still -- it took a full 20 minutes before she began to feel the sensation in her bladder.

She forced herself to relax and concentrate on the flow. Then with just a trickle, the bladder released its load. Once started, it poured from her crotch spewing outwards onto the floor for a full minute before it withered to a trickle that ran between both her legs.

He immediately undid the weights and released her from her bonds. She stood completely exhausted, head down, body lagging. Waiting until she gathered herself, the only sounds were her short gasps for breath. Once these had subsided He touched her gently on her shoulder.

"Kneel."

She slid to her knees, head down. She knew what He wanted.

"May the cunt receive His piss?"

"No, the cunt is not yet worthy of His piss. Repeat."

"The cunt is not yet worthy of His piss."

He then grabbed her hair and pulled her face up. She kept her eyes down as she was not permitted to look into His face unless given permission. Her arms were straight by her sides.

"Close your mouth and your eyes."

There were perhaps 30 seconds of stillness before the first spurts of piss fell on her, and then a steady stream splashed on her face, breasts, and belly. He finished with most of it laving her face. The sensation of the warm liquid, the smell of urine, and the humiliation of the act brought groans from her throat.

"All right. Now clean up this mess, take a shower, fix yourself and come upstairs. Remove the cuffs and put them in their place. Put on the collar, chain, and bells."

Of course, she did not move until He had left the room. She went to the bathroom and filled the bucket specifically used for the purpose of cleaning the Cross and/or the leavings of a session. On her hands and knees she wiped up the puddles of urine, her own and His. She then went straight to the shower and thoroughly cleaned her body, applied ample portions of perfume, checked that her toenails and fingernails were painted red, and applied just the right amount of facial cosmetics. He did not like heavy makeup or eye shadows -- but preferred outlining and light face covering with a hint of lipstick.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Transgression

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds