• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Transition
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Transition

Finally she is ushered toward a narrow passageway and led toward the stage. Her palms felt clammy when she first saw the hundreds of faces looking at her.

"Hi, and welcome to the show, Sarah," the host said as Sarah took a seat. "Would you like to tell us why you're here?"

"Hi Jerry. I'm here today to tell my father that I'm having his baby." A loud 'BOO' erupted as the crowd voiced their disapproval.

"I see. And does your father know he is the father of your child?"

"No. I wasn't really sure if it was his, but Mark, that's my boyfriend, was fucking my mum when I was with Dad."

"So your mother was sleeping with your boyfriend, while you were with your father?" The host looked to audience with raised brows. "Well, let's see what your mother has to say about this. Let's bring her out."

A loud cheer filled the studio as Jeanne nervously made her way onto the stage.

"Hi Jeanne, and welcome to the show."

"Thanks Jerry," Jeanne said, taking a seat beside Sarah.

"Do you know why you're here today?" The host asked Jeanne.

"No, I haven't a clue," Jeanne answered, looking to her daughter for an answer.

"Well, I believe Sarah has something she wants to tell you. Go ahead Sarah."

Sarah looked nervously at her mother. "Um... remember that night when we were all over at Mrs. Denton's having sex?" A gasp erupted from the audience. Sarah glanced nervously at the crowd before she continued. "I was with Mrs. Denton, then we swapped so I was fucking Dad... Well, I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God," Jeanne whispered.

"You knew your daughter was having sex with your husband?" The host asked Jeanne.

"Well, yes, but she was with Mrs. Denton first before we swapped." Jeanne explained. "Mrs. Denton is our neighbor. She was helping us."

"I see," the host said, fanning his cue cards to his face. "Let's bring out Og, shall we?" The crowd cheered as Og made his way onto the stage. "Hi Og, and welcome to the show."

"Thanks Jerry," Og said nervously.

"You've been listening backstage. What do you have to say about this Og?"

"Firstly, I never intended to have sex with my daughter. When the lights went out and Jeanne and Sarah switched places, I don't think any of us expected it to happen." Og explained.

"Sarah, you're what, 19?" The host asked.

"Yes." Sarah nodded.

"I have a surprise for you. I believe you wished to rectify your one breast situation?" the host asked Sarah.

"Yes!" Sarah said, nearly jumping out of her chair in excitement.

"Mrs. Denton is here, and has a special liniment that she has been working on." The host explained. "Bring her out." The crowd cheered as Mrs. Denton made her way to centre stage. Steve, one of the stage hands, wheeled out a gurney and set it middle stage.

"Sarah, if you'd climb on the bed and lift your top, I'll apply the cream. It's a special muscle enhancing formula I've been working on. If all goes to plan, you'll have your breast back in minutes."

The audience fell silent as Sarah climbed up onto the gurney and raised her top. Mrs. Denton applied the thick transparent lotion to Sarah's chest and massaged it into her skin. Within moments, a dark circle appeared where Sarah once had a nipple. Mrs. Denton smiled and applied more lotion.

The audience sat silent and watched in awe as the skin tissue on Sarah's chest began to expand and fill out to resemble a breast. Sarah watched her chest expand with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered as Mrs. Denton wiped the excess liniment from her hands.

"Oh, oh, what's happening?" Sarah cried, as her new nipple expanded outward. Before Mrs. Denton could answer, Sarah's new nipple exploded. The skin of her new breast hung against her chest like a popped balloon.

"Oh no!" Mrs. Denton held her hand to her mouth and gasped. "I never knew nipples could explode!"

The TV show's insurance paid for Sarah's breast surgery to settle any pending law suits. One nipple hangs lower than the other, but she can now once again wear tight t -shirts proudly. Six months after appearing on the show, Sarah gave birth to a healthy baby boy, who she named Mark, after the father. Og and Jeanne kept their bedroom door locked from that day on.

As for Mrs. Denton, she still gets the occasional visit from her neighbors, only minus the candle and oil burner.

Yes, Mrs. Denton, nipples really can explode.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Transition
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds