• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Trapped and Alone Ch. 03

Trapped and Alone Ch. 03

12

Thanks to all who have followed this story. As mentioned before this story is a collaborative effort between Rebeccasm and Sadkins116. Rebecca provides the art and Sadkins116 provides the story. All persons are of age and do not represent any persons living or dead.

We wish to thank Jdcapital1991 for his help in editing this story. He was an immense help. We welcome all feedback and hope that you will vote. To better enjoy this chapter you should read the previous chapters to understand how we got where we are.

*

NIque quickly jumped up and rushed to the corner of the room. She grabbed a garment bag lying on the floor. Nique opened the bag and pulled out a couple of outfits. The first one was a white spandex dress with flowers around the bottom. It had ¾ sleeves and a scoop neck. The bottom if it ended up just a few inches below her crotch. The brightly colored flowers along the hem made it seem even shorter. When Nique slipped it on it fit so tight it even it outlined her ass perfectly.

Nathalie smiled at her and asked where her outfit was and Nique pulled out three small pieces of what looked like an animal pattern. Nathalie couldn't even figure out how to put it on. Nique just smiled and said, "You need to strip and I'll help you. You're going to defiantly be noticed."

"I don't know if I want to be noticed. I need to meet Ivan but I'd prefer to do it my way." Nathalie stated as her fatigues hit the floor.

Nique was standing behind Nathalie and whispered in her ear, "Sorry honey, but the undies must go. There's no way you can wear this and anything else.

Nathalie held up the first piece. It was a pair of white spandex leggings with black splotches. It was crotch less and exposed her ass and pussy. There's a couple of straps that buckled just above her slit. The leggings covered her entire legs and had straps around her thighs that restricted her stride. A matching pair of 6" stiletto heel shoes covered her feet.

Nique handed Nathalie the small matching vest. There were no buttons so it was totally open, showing most of her tits. The final piece was a micro "G" string only just covering her slit.

"God I look like a cow in this. Don't you have anything else?" Nathalie complained.

"Trust me darling, you do not look like a cow. You are the sexiest cowgirl I've ever seen. If Ivan doesn't notice you in this he's dead or blind. You look good enough to eat."

Justin walked up behind Nique and growled in her ear, "You better get her in or you're dead before anyone else. Got it?"

"Yes Sir I understand. I get her in but after that it's up to her." She responded quietly.

He then walked up the Nathalie, he grabbed her right nipple and pinched hard. Nathalie grimaced but soon gasped in pain has Justin pinched harder and harder till she started to drop to the floor.

"Okay slut, you know the plan. Make sure Ivan notices you and find out when he's coming to the states. You signal me and I will let them know on the ship. It anything goes wrong, just let Nique know and she will contact me. I'll bring the reinforcements."

Nathalie just nodded as Sir kept a firm grip of her nipple. "Yes Sir this slut understands." She meekly answered, then turned and started for the door. As Nathalie walked out the door, Nique whispered into Justin's ear, "Is she really that stupid?"

Justin pressed his finger to his lips indicating for her to be quiet and smiled. He was about to get back at the bitch that pissed him off.

Nique quickly followed the sexy Nathalie out the door and pointed out the yellow Camaro parked by the tree line. There's my car and I'll explain what you need to know on the way there. The two very sexy women climbed in and headed down the dirt road with Nique driving. They arrived at the compound in about two minutes.

"Okay Nathalie, here is how it works. We're going to the back of the mansion and enter the kitchen. It will be very busy but no one should pay attention. They see whores all the time and they're usually naked. Once inside we go to the banquet room. It's down the hall on the right. I have to report to the office so you need to slip into the banquet room, hopefully without drawing too much attention. I'll meet you there later. One word of caution, keep your eyes lowered. They don't like nosey women."

Nique kept telling Nathalie all about the layout of the house and where and who to avoid. Nathalie wanted to take notes but that was impossible. There was absolutely no place to hid anything.

Nathalie was now both scared and excited, her backup was back in the woods and now they are trusting a woman that they just met. She was wearing an outfit more fitting a prostitute than an agent. Her heart was going ninety miles an hour, her cunt was gushing and her nipples were so hard they hurt. She took a deep breath, opened the door and follow Nique towards the kitchen door.

As soon as the women walked into the kitchen, Nathalie groaned, everyone there stopped what they were doing and stared at the two scantily dressed women walking through.

'So much for not being noticed,' she thought.

Nique didn't seem to notice and pushed through the army of cooks and waiters. She turned down the hall and stopped at the second door.

"I have to report in, you head down to the third door on the right and I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

Nathalie smiled a nervous smile, nodded and slowly walked down the hall. The straps made walking slow and tedious. Nathalie reached the door and turned to see if Nique was in sight, but she was alone in the hall. She reached out her sweaty hand and turned the knob. Gathering her thoughts she pushed it open and walked in.

Nathalie expected to see a huge banquet room filled with people, but instead the room was dark. She stepped in and the door closed behind her. Now with the door closed it was totally black with no light except a thin bar of light near the floor across the room. There was another door. She reached back and tried to open the door but it was locked. Now panic was winning the war with excitement. Her body was shaking and the fear was starting to envelope her entire body. She tried to gather her thoughts but the fear was quickly locking down her brain.

'Think stupid, you must have walked into the wrong room. Stay calm and remember your training.' Nathalie thought as she knew if the fear kept winning she would make a mistake and be killed.

She felt along the wall to the next wall and then along that wall to the opposite wall. She learned the room was only about 6' from the door and 10 to 12' long. When she reached the opposite wall, she followed the wall to the door. Nathalie found the knob and turned it. It was unlocked. She took a deep breath and started to push it open. But to her surprise, the door suddenly pulled open, pulling her into the next room and causing Nathalie to fall to her knees the bright lights blinding her.

Ivan had watched the two agents entire journey. From the time the two commandos arrived on the beach, till they made it to the clearing. Inside the shed he even had microphones so he heard the entire conversation. When the women walked into the kitchen he was afraid that his target would get spooked and go off plan. But Nique handled the situation perfectly. Soon she pointed out where Nathalie was to go and exited the hallway just as planned.

Ivan was watching closely, his night vision cameras worked perfectly, showing her fear and capturing her every move.

He smiled and clicked on his radio, "Get ready when I give the signal pull the door hard and gather our next slave."

Ivan waited till he could see Nathalie start to open the door, "NOW!" he screamed into the microphone and watched when a large black man pulled the door open and with it Nathalie. The man didn't smile or show any emotion as he jumped on Nathalie's back, driving any air out of her lungs and temporarily stunning the agent.

Nathalie had no clue what had happened. Everything happened so quickly. Before she could move, a hood was pulled over her head and her arms pulled behind her back and quickly strapped together. Nathalie was rolled over on her back and something was fitted around her neck and she could feel that something was attached.

Nathalie didn't resist. She knew that she was somewhere she shouldn't but where she was she didn't know. Her breathing was short and fast, her body's excitement was using a lot of oxygen but it was fear that really gripped her mind and body. Before she could process everything she roughly pulled to her feet. She felt a tug and was pulled to another room. The bag was pulled from her head as well as the collar and leash.

Nathalie blinked her eyes as they adjusted to the bright sunlight. She was outside on a patio. There were several guards around and a Hispanic man was sitting at a table. He was clearly in charge.

"Who are you slut?" Francisco Ramirez asked. Francisco was Ivan's #1. He handled all the details for Ivan. Nothing happened without his knowledge.

"My name is Nathalie," she answered.

"I don't remember you. How did you get here?"

"I'm sorry I was a late replacement for another girl. She fell and broke her ankle. Nique told me where to go." Nathalie answered.

"Who got hurt and who sent you?" Francisco asked already knowing what she would say.

"It was Tiffany, and Madam Kristine sent me in her place." Nathalie prayed that her story would hold up.

Francisco looked at the sexy agent knowing she had no clue of anything planned for her, smiled. "Madam Kristine huh, She didn't say anything to me. Someone go and get Nique. I want to talk to her."

Nathalie tried to not show any emotion, but her stomach was churning. 'God I hope she backs me up.'

A few minute later a guard showed up with Nique. The two women stood waiting for Francisco to speak.

Francisco looked at the two very sexy women standing nervously in front of him. He knew Nique was acting, but he wanted Nathalie to sweat for a minute.

"Nique, do you know this woman?" Francisco asked looking hard at her.

"Y...Y...Yes Sir. I mean I don't know her well but I know her." Nique answered with the perfect amount of fear in her voice.

"How did she get in the control room," Slut?

"I'm sorry Sir I don't know how she got there. I told her to go in the third door on the left." Nique answered.

Nathalie gasped, she was sure she said the third door on the right. "Please Sir I thought she said the door on the right. I'm so sorry Sir. It was my mistake." Nathalie pleaded hoping that she hadn't ruined the mission right at the start.

Francisco looked at Nathalie and then to Nique, "Take her top off Nique."

Nique slipped behind Nathalie and pulled her vest off her body. Nathalie shivered but it wasn't from the cold. Her body was trembling with excitement.

"Put your hands behind your head slut."

Francisco stood and looked at the nearly naked woman. His cock was starting to respond to the situation. He wasn't excited looking at her but what was going to happen to her.

"Spin around and let me take a look at you slut,"

"Yes Sir." She responded and slowly turned around. After last night with Sir and now here, her mind and body were already slipping into a submissive state. She was trying with all her might to keep strong. Maybe her cover wasn't blown. Right now she had to do as told, regardless of if her cover was blown or not.

Francisco watched as Nathalie slowly turned around and showed him her body. "Take her over to the cabana and get her ready. I want to see if she can serve. And Nathalie is it? That's too long. As long as you are here you'll go by Nats, got It?" He commanded and waved her away.

Nathalie took a breath and prayed she passed his inspection, turned and followed the guard to the cabana out by the pool. When she passed Nique she mouthed "Thank you."

The guard led the relieved agent and followed passively. When they got to the cabana the guard stopped abruptly. "Take those leggings off now slut."

"Yes Sir." Nats responded quickly and started to unbuckled the straps and pulled the leggings down her long legs. By the time she got them off, the guard had her outfit for the evening. It consisted of a metal tray with a strap that wrapped around her waist, and another strap that went to a large black collar. The collar was leather, 3 ½" wide, and a locking latch on the back.

Nats trembled when she saw the collar. Her mind started to flash back when Justin had her at his house. The first few days she was there, it was playing around enjoying a few bondage games. But soon it escalated to more and more extreme bondage. By the end of the third week, he had locked her collar around her neck with matching anklets and bracelets. She had never felt so helpless in her life. For the next 2 ½ months Sir pushed her into deeper and deeper submission. It was by sheer luck that she was able to escape. When Sir went on an extended assignment, it was 3 ½ weeks before she could work up the courage to leave his house. When he didn't come after her for another 3 weeks Nats managed to get help and move on, but Sir didn't. The resulting break-up was very bad. Now just looking at that collar pushed buttons that Nathalie hoped were buried and never to be found.

Soon Nats was collared with a serving tray in front of her. Her hands were bound behind her back with white Velcro. She was left with only her "G" string, boots, tray and collar. The guard pulled her by her arm back to Francisco and presented the new serving slave.

"Okay slut Nats, let's see if you can serve. Go through the door on the right and get your tray loaded. Then I want you to serve all the guards a drink. You better not spill a drop."

Nats nodded and rushed through the door. Once inside a woman behind a counter looked up at the serving slave walking in the door. She didn't react as this was a common occurrence. She simply put a variety of drinks, all filled to the brim. There were also four tall bottles of beer.

Nats felt the weight of the tray and drinks pulling down her neck. Every minute she wore the tray in pushed her into deeper submission. It was as if they knew exactly how to push her back down that rabbit hole. Nat's mind was hanging on by a thread straining to keep her from surrendering her soul. This time she knew there wouldn't be an escape.

Nats thanked the woman and carefully turned to serve the guards. Her first step she almost spilled the entire tray. Nats stopped and didn't move for almost 30 seconds. She knew that if she failed she would lose everything, her body, her soul, her freedom. Nats blocked out everything till she managed to calm her body and mind. She opened her eyes, looked at the tray, and confidently walked out the door.

Francisco watched the new slave carefully. He expected her to fail but was pleasantly surprised when she walked from guard to guard serving the drinks. He laughed when each guard tweaked a nipple, or slid his hand inside her "G" strap.

Nats knew Francisco was watching her closely. She moved smoothly from guard to guard. Each guard coping a feel, pinching a nipple and shoving a finger in whatever hole the desired. By the time she reached the last guard her tits hurt, her ass was red, and her cunt dripping. She stood still as he grabbed the last glass off her tray he smiled.

"Francisco, she did it. No drips on the tray. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Take her to the bullpen with the others. Our guests will be here shortly. She can serve tonight." Francisco answered. He turned and looked directly into Nats eyes. "Listen up slut, here are your orders tonight.

  1. You do not speak, period. If I catch you talking to anyone you will never see the light of day again.

  2. You will allow anyone total access to your body. You will suck, fuck, drink, eat anything and everything told to do. If you don't you won't see the end of the party. As a matter of fact I hope you do refuse. I love slaves who give their all for the party.

  3. When dismissed you will report to the bullpen. You will be given instructions from there.

Nats didn't respond or react. She was just following directions. She turned and followed the guard towards the house. Once inside the guard grunted something and grabbed her nipple. He took great joy watching the slave try to not utter a word while he pulled her down the hall by her tit. When he pulled her into a large room with about 10 beautiful and nearly naked women, she started to relax. At least she wouldn't be alone. There was a lot of eye candy to be had. The guard pulled her over to an man sitting at a desk.

Alexander looked up at the new slave. He already knew what was going to happen, it was just his time to have some fun.

"Slave Nats, That's your name, Right?" Alexander demanded.

"Yes Sir, its short for Nathalie."

"Now I see why they shortened it. You've been given your rules already and now you speak? You stupid slut, now I have to kill you."

Nats knees gave out and she fell to the floor. She dropped her head to the floor and crawled around the desk and started to lick his shoes. She couldn't talk but she could try to beg physically. Alexander laughed at the slave trying to lick his shoes, but it was difficult with her hands strapped behind her back and the tray attached to her waist. He reached down an grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her to her feet.

"That was a warning, remember the rules, don't fuck up again. Now follow the other serving slaves and make sure you keep our guests happy." He smacked her ass, hard, leaving a bright red hand print behind.

Nat followed the other slaves through a door and her tray was soon filled. They walked down a short hall and into a large room. There were about 100 people there in the room. Most of them were dressed in suits or very nice dresses. All were obviously very rich. Nat slowly walked around the room as the guest took the drink of their choice. When her tray was empty or filled with empty glasses, she would return to the room down the hall and get refills.

On about the 6th or 7th trip, she was pulled to the side, her tray was emptied and cleaned. Someone put a bottles of wine and two glasses. Nat listened as she was instructed to deliver the wine to the Arab guests over in the restricted area. Nat knew that this was important. She believed her cover was secure. She walked through the main room and to the restricted area. When she approached a very large man looked down at her and growled. "Don't fuck up slave."

Nat shivered at the thought of spilling any of the wine and certainly didn't want to break any rules. She slid past the guard and over past a slave dressed like her but without the tray, standing at attention waiting for an order or request. Sitting just past the slave, were two Arabic men. Everyone around them was very respectful and polite. Jan slid up near them and dropped to her knees, the tray remained steady and she didn't spill a drop.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Trapped and Alone Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds