• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trapped Ch. 01

Trapped Ch. 01

I was almost done cleaning the kitchen when I saw the white Mercedes SUV pull up in the driveway. My hands started trembling a little as I wiped the counter top. I looked around to make sure that everything was to her satisfaction. She liked everything to be spotless. I could not see anything but I knew she could always find fault. I tried to focus on finishing up the kitchen but I could feel her presence in the living room even though it was two rooms over. I poured a glass of water with four ice cubes just as she liked it, and took it in the nice yellow tray with the teacups painted on it.

I avoided looking at her as I entered the large living room that had Moroccan style floor seating for the most part and a low rise sofa where she was seated. Her gaze made me nervous. I had spilled stuff several times because of that intense gaze. I tried to look around but could see she was talking to someone on the cellphone and making plans for a big party next weekend. That normally meant a lot of work for me over the next few days and entertaining her group of friends which could get tricky at times.

She tapped her long pink nails with her other hand on the sofa top as she kept talking about the menu and the décor for the party. Living in this country for an year now, I had picked up enough English to understand that the party was going to have a dress code of black and gray and there was some talk about dogs which I could not quite make out. She pointed her nails at the table. I placed the glass on the table as she continued talking. I sat on my knees to remove her sneakers and then proceeded to her socks. She rested one of her feet at the top of my head as I started to lick the sweat from her toes. I moved my tongue as slowly as I could across the length of her feet making sure not to hit my teeth. Doing so would result in severe punishment depending on her mood, but more importantly I simply loved licking her exquisitely shaped feet. In fact, I had reached an orgasm just thinking about them several times.

The feet were really sweaty along the ankles but I enjoyed every minute of licking that sweat across and around them. Then she pushed the top of my forehead away which was my queue for licking the other one. She did not seem to care what was going on as she kept conversing with her friend Nicki on the phone and the two seemed to be sharing something really funny on the subject of men and dogs.

I was almost done licking her second feet enjoying myself thoroughly. Being so thoroughly in the moment, I accidentally hit my big front teeth on the base of her toe. And before I knew it, she kicked me hard with her heel from the other foot on the top of my head. And then again several times across my face as I lay on the floor saving myself from the onslaught. All this was happening while she was on the phone. I doubt Nicki on the other line had any idea what was going on. Finally, she stopped when she saw my lip had started bleeding. Or maybe it was my pleading gaze, my first look at her since she came home, that made her stop. She was dressed in her hot pink sports bra and a micro mini black shorts. I saw that she had developed really good biceps in the last few weeks with the special workouts she had been having with her personal trainer. Even though I was in so much pain, I could feel my cock swelling in my chastity belt as I looked at her flat legs that led to her flat stomach glistening with sweat. The chastity cage immediately hurt my cock and it reversed what it was doing.

She motioned me to rest my head on the couch with my face upwards as she removed her micro mini shorts and used my face as a seat. Not that I had any choice but I loved doing what she was asking me to do. But she did this to torture me. She knew how aroused I would be by this and how much that would hurt my cock trapped inside the chastity cage. Her beautifully shaped ass was right over me. The cream colored gstring cut right through her crack. As she lowered her ass over my mouth, the smell of her sweat from the workout intoxicated me. At first I dug my nose right in her crack to smell those juices that the gym instructor had drained out of her after her long workout. She was getting really strong with the weight training because once she was over me I could barely move. I slowly started licking her along the length of her anus. First, the taste was fairly salty as it was quite wet from the sweat. That moisture combined with my saliva helped my tongue easily penetrate her anus. My tongue hungrily moved around and licked the walls on the inside of her rectum trying to search for something I had never tasted but just smelled. The smell of shit was intoxicating and my cock wanted to burst out of my cage. But instead, it just hurt badly. So badly did it want to come out. Almost as if she heard me, my cage was opened and my cock burst into the free world and started breathing freely again.

It was like a drowning man somehow cracked over the surface of the water. I could hear her moaning as my tongue went deeper inside her and I started licking her feverishly. She used her short but pointy finger nails to scratch my balls and poke them hard with her finger nails. This was the most excited I had been in a long time. She dug her nails deeper inside my balls warning me not to cum before her and I knew that if I did there would be hell to pay. But this stimulation was too much. And then I could not hold it any more and my cock exploded as her nails were rolling over the length of my cock. My cum splattered all over the couch and elsewhere. It was an explosion I had not experienced ever and I had no idea why I suddenly got this huge treat from her. But I knew from her expression as I lay prostrate on the expensive Persian rug with my cum all over the place.

What happened after that was a twist, I had not expected. My life would take a turn for the worse. Hell would become worse if that was at all possible. As I lay sprawled on the floor worrying about the severity of my punishment, we heard my wife's mothers footsteps down the stairs. She was a heavy sleeper and was never up this late. I was surprised when Nicki instead of sending me to the bathroom to cover up started yelling at me in her native language, "Saale haraamzaade, tu kya kar raha hai! Terree itnee himmat .( You bastard. How dare you?)" And she quickly put her clothes back on as I lay nude on the floor covering up with my hand.

As her mother came down wearing her deep blue nighty and adjusting her gold rimmed glasses, I was praying those would fall and break so I would not have to be embarrassed in front of her. Needless to say she was shocked at the site of me lying nude on the floor trying to poorly cover myself up with the prescribed red shorts and tight white vest that I was supposed to wear around the house. After my wife explained to her mother about the situation, she replied," This is what happens when you don't keep the help in check. We brought him here and gave him a life. Tune bahut freedom di hi isko.(You have given him a lot of freedom). It's time to teach him a lesson that he won't forget for the rest of his life. Sab kuch check mein rakhna hota hai. (You have to keep track of everything.) That's why I want cameras all over the house so he does not steal or try to escape."

She, my MIL was an impressive lady. She was over 5 and half feet and thick in the middle but not overly obese and wore her thick dark hair in a bun. That hair combined with those gold specs gave her a really stern look. She had a run a fairly successful business and owned a couple of motels in the Louisville area and now had come to live with us to help us out with our struggling motel and gas station. She was a former Math teacher who had run a successful teaching business in which she was notorious for making the poor teachers work until midnight. She was really sure of herself in certain ways which gave her an aura of dominance. Even though she had been to our gas station only a few times, the employees were already beginning to show up on time. The first day she threatened to fire the checkout clerk on the spot when he kept texting while a customer waited.

My mother in law hugged her daughter as if she had been the one that had been hurt here. And my wife, the great actress she is, faked a small cry as if she had been traumatized by the whole event. I could not understand why my smart sexy wife was letting her mother in on our secret lifestyle and giving her so much power. Sheila, my mother in law yelled at me, "Who is going to pay for the rug now? Your or the money that my daughter pays you for the job that she has given you at the gas station?" Then she slapped my face hard and spit on me. My wife was a little taken aback as well but smiled a little. She was also enjoying my humiliation. The game had changed now. She had known I was submissive and with little means when we got married. And she understood I was willing to be the hen pecked husband she wanted. As long as she did not have to lift a finger in the house, she was willing to indulge me in my fantasies which fit in perfectly with our situation. Money was no issue due to some of the businesses she had started with the help of her cousins and a generous inheritance.

Sheila slapped me again and my face reddened. I could see in her face that she was drawing some form of sadistic pleasure from this. She was not just doing this to teach me a lesson. This was dangerous territory for me. Then she took away my red shorts which I was using to cover up my limp dick. I covered it up with my hands but then she kicked me hard. She grabbed my hair hard and banged my head on the ground. I was shocked how strong this old lady was.

"Mummy, careful. I don't want to go to the doctor . We will have to answer a lot of questions," my wife Jas said.

"You idiot. You still want to take this pig to the doctor. Leave him bleeding in the cold basement. I have taught many men like this a lesson. Since you are too busy with parties and buying clothes, let me handle this. Give me the leather belt from the drawer," Sheila angrily retorted.

My wife reluctantly handed her the thin belt from the drawer. Sheila used her full force to whip my ass. She seemed to be getting worked up as she saw the red belts on my back. I screamed in pain since she had a lot more force than my wife.

"You asshole, think money grows on trees. I wish I could castrate your dick right now for ruining my daughter's expensive rug," Sheila yelled as she kept striking me. And then she turned me over on my chest and hit the belt across my thighs. Thin red welts began to appear. I could see in between my screams that she was getting turned on. She was sweating profusely as she delivered the cuts across my legs. My butt was already sore and had welts across it.

"Ab saale nukar chaat too apna gand(You servant, lick your crap)," she grabbed my hair hard and managed to pluck a little since I had been losing hair for a while. She dug her nails in my neck hard till I pleaded with my wife to make her mom stop. My wife thankfully stepped in and instead put the dog collar we used normally and attached a chain.

"Lick doggie lick. Pehle mere maa ke per chaat. Acche se.Ab yeh apna gand.( Lick my mom's feet well and then your crap)," Jas supported her mom.

Sheila beamed in pleasure when she saw her daughter take charge like that. When my wife saw I had missed a spot, even she spared no mercy and hit my with the belt again on my ass. I screamed so loud that both of them jumped. Sheila took her fingers and wiped some of the cum off the couch and made me lick all of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trapped Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds