• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Traveling Games Ch. 2

Traveling Games Ch. 2

Our next escapade was at a rest stop. We had stopped for a moment away from the road, you know, just to get a breather. Sarah was still on her dare and that meant that she was still naked as the day she was born. This rest stop had a large hill on the back side, so we decided to climb it and see what was on the other side. I gave in and let Sarah put her shoes on for the climb, what are friends for.

It was beautiful, a wide open plain, with a small creek at the foot of this hill we were on. Might as well get in some rays while we were at a stopping point. I ran back to the van and got a blanket and sun tan lotion, not to mention lock it up, we had all our stuff in it! Just as I was stepping behind a tree that was on the highway side of the hill a small car pulled up. Being cautious of our things, tucked in behind it some more to see he the car was going to stop. It did, and the driver got out to use the portables that were there.

He was a good looking guy, looking to be about 20. Kind of lanky, but still good looking. He paused to look at our van but seemed not to care. Looking around to see if he could spot us and not, he went on in the crapper. I decided that he was harmless and started up the hill. What I didn't know was that he was already coming out and spotted me climbing the hill. I met Sarah at the foot of the other side and told her about the guy and she looked up at the top of the hill as if in contemplation of taking a look for herself, but decided not to.

We spread our blanket out on the ground and got comfortable. Of course, it didn't take much for Sarah, but i still had my clothes on. Like a total idiot, I realized that I left my bikini in the van, so not wanting to climb that hill two more times, I opted to just get nude with her, I mean, what the hell, no one around, and beside I had already shown my bare puss to nearly every one who would look not a few days before.

Sarah, laid on her front and asked me to soak her up with the lotion, so I did, and had her do the same to me. While she was finishing up my lower back she leaned over and whispered in my ear that we had company. At first, I was shocked into a state of paralyzation and I swear I could feel my heart beat in my mouth. She leaned in closer this time and the feel of her erect nipples against my back, distracted me to the point of barely hearing her. "It looks like the guy you described earlier." I tried to look up but Sarah kept her body in place, which did not allow me to move much. "He looks harmless, what do you say we give him a real show?" Not realizing what she meant until I felt her lips kissing my neck, it was already too late for me to object, not that I would have, well, maybe, but I doubt it. I just let Sarah's wonderfully soft lips do her magic on my body. Soon I was drifting into a world I would love to stay in 24/7.

It wasn't until, I felt her hands between my ass cheeks that I realized how wet that I was. I was totally want to feel her tongue pierce me and when it did, I swear, I almost came right then! I raised my ass into the air to let her at me easier. When I did, she slipped her middle finger into me and started pumping away while pushing her tongue into my ass hole. I finally opened my eyes to try and see if our audience was enjoying himself but couldn't see him from the angle that I was at. I pushed myself up on all fours and looked around, Sarah never missed a beat and in fact started with the other hand on my clit. I didn't see him at first, but as I threw my head back when Sarah hit a good spot, I saw him about half way up the hill just behind a brush.

He was no more hidden than we were but I guess he thought he was, because he was pulling at a HUGE dick. I nearly lost my balance trying to get a better look, but Sarah had a good hold on me. I was wearing sunglasses so there is very little chance he knew that I saw him, man I sure wanted him to know. I wanted to have that huge cock in my mouth, wanted to feel that sudden burst of hot cum travel down my throat, wanted him to split my ass open with it, but I also didn't want to scare him away. How to make him come to us with out screaming at the top of my lungs to come fuck me!

I was rocking back and forth to rythm Sarah had set for me and I couldn't take it anymore, my arms were getting shaky. I turn and pulled her down on her back and kissed her hard, tasting my own juice nd loving every drop. I straddled her face like I did at the gas station, facing our new admirer. I ran my hand over my body and through my hair, leaning my head back as Sarah did her magic. I rested them back on my nipples and started rolling them between my fingers, then pulling at them as I felt my orgasm getting closer. I looked for our friend but he was not where I had seen him last, Damn, I thought, he blew his load and left. I looked around casually and found him just at the bottom of the hill on our right, not 20 feet from us. This time I looked right at him. I still had my sunglasses on but I know he knew I saw him this time. I continued to stare at him while I worked at my nipples and Sarah ate me good and hard. I was just about to scream out to come fuck me when He stood up and carefully walked over to us.

Without saying a word he stopped in front of me and I took that magnificent cock in my hands, slowly stroking it up and down at first then I tore at it with my tongue and mouth. Pumping it with both my hands as I sucked him hard. It wasn't long before I felt him start to expand and then there it was, that gusher of cum filling my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but I still don't get every drop. I felt a few small ones trickle down my chin and drip down on to my chest. It was either that or pull him out and I wasn't about to do that until I was ready!

Finally I couldn't take anymore and got off Sarah and bent over in front of him, rubbing myself from underneath, spreading my juice into my ass, I looked at him and told him to fuck me good and we would wear him out before we left. I didn't have to ask him twice, he grabbed me by the hips and slammed that fucking thing into like he was trying to bust down a door with it. I felt myself almost pass out from the initial shock and pain but came around in time to feel him thrust back into me a second time, then a third and then he was pounding me fast and as hard as he could. I didn't care at that moment if the whole world heard me scream, and I was!

It was the best ass fuck I have ever had in my life. When he came in my ass I had already cum 5 times and I just fell on the ground, nearly wasted from the experience. All I could do is watch as Sarah pushed him down on the his back and sucked him back to the rock hard pole that he was. She straddle over him, teasing him at first the driving into herself as hard as he drove into me earlier. She wasn't any quieter than I was, bobbing up and down on his cock like a pogo stick, each time the slap their skin made, louder and louder, as she pumped and ground into him like she hadn't had sex in years.

We both had a turn at him 3 more times before we crawled back up the hill, but before we reached the top we looked back at him just laying in the sun, asleep. My ass and my pussy throbbing still from having the last ride. Sarah, looking like she had just ran a marathon and lost. It wasn't until then we noticed that there was two more guys behind us. "You going to fuck us like you just did our brother?"

Sarah looked at me, with a sly grin on her face, and I returned the look. When we looked back at them, they had their dicks in their hands and we took them into our mouths like it was the first time that day. All the time while we were fucking them harder than we did their brother I thought to myself, "I never dreamed that there was more than one guy in that car..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Traveling Games Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 500 milliseconds