• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trials of Love Pt. 03

Trials of Love Pt. 03

1234

Copyright Andyhm. 2016

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

~~~~~~~<<>>~~~~~~~

Revised and Updated

This is one-off story. I don't know where the idea came from. I woke up one morning with the outline set out in my mind. If I'm taking inspiration from another story on this site, I apologize in advance to the author. This is a long piece, which uses a lot of dialogue, and some sex. You've been warned! I needed the room to develop the story and allow me to do justice to the characters. In fact, it's grown larger than I'd anticipated, so I've decided to break it into three parts. They are all finished, so I will submit them one day apart. This is part three, and it will probably make a lot more sense if you've read the first two parts.

I could have put this in Romance, but as I put the first two parts in LW, I thought that this was a more fitting home

Fair warning, the conversations between the main characters is often long and involved. They are also sometimes repetitive, especially from the husband's point of view. Why? In my experience, this is what real life is like. This is what I saw happen when the husband of a close pair of very good friends found out that his wife had an affair. He so wanted to understand why she had considered doing it. I spent a lot of time with both of them, trying to help. He would keep asking the same questions in multiple ways. I believe he was hoping to finally get answers that he could accept. The questions and answers followed no logical pattern. They were convoluted and random. That's what I've tried to replicate here. Yes, he must have gotten the answers he hoped for, as they are still very happily married. If it worked for him ...

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing this. Thanks, R. And a special thanks to BlackRandl1958 for her kind offer to review and polish the story.

Any remaining mistakes are all mine, usually because I can't resist fiddling with the finished story.

~~~~~~~<<>>~~~~~~~

"Oh, it's most definitely yours," Kayla said. "Why do you think I've been going on about everything? I've been trying to prove to you that you're the only man I've slept with since we met. I might have done some foolish things recently, but never that. Only you and my vibes have been inside me, and as much as I love them, they can't make me pregnant. I'll go through any test, any time, to prove to you that it's yours."

~~~~~~~<<>>~~~~~~~

Trials of Love part 3

We sat in silence; Kay had tucked her feet under her and was resting her back against me. I'd moved my hand from her breast and slid it under her dress to rest on her belly. I was amazed that I hadn't noticed her little bulge. I'd been so wrapped up in what had been going on I'd missed all the clues that had been right under my eyes.

"We are a right pair of idiots, aren't we?" she murmured. I shrugged slightly; as much as I loved this woman, I still had some reservations over her recent behavior. She said, "The correct response to that is, yes, we are, my love. Then you are supposed to kiss me."

I grinned and kissed the top of her head. "So, my loving wife became a wanton sex starved hussy in my absence?"

She froze at my words. Then with a degree of forced humor said, "Get it right, old man; that's drug addled sex fiend to you. All I can say is, thank God for vibrators and dildos."

She moved back, sliding up onto my lap, turning slightly to face me. "You're still worried aren't you?"

"I can't help it, Kay," I said. "It's all well and good to blame it on the drug interaction." " I've done research on this type of thing for my books, and I know that usually there must be an underlying attraction. Be honest, was there one between the pair of you?"

She sat very still for a long time, I was beginning to think she'd never say anything, but then she said. "As much as I'd love to blame it all on the drugs, I can't. Yes, I liked him, I never loved him, though; not in the way I love you."

She carried on, "He was charming, friendly and fun to be with, but that's all, I don't love him."

I interrupted, something I'd realized earlier, was niggling at me.

"If this started several months before I left, how come the first time I remember seeing him was on stage with you at the end of the concert the night I got into town?" I asked.

She gave me a puzzled look, "Was that the first time you saw him? I thought you'd both met at least a few times before that."

"No, that was the first time I'd seen him."

"I don't know then. He just never seemed to be around if you were there. If he was there, it was probably one of those parties, where we were carefully avoiding each other. He would have just been one of the group I was with. You may have met, I just don't know."

She paused to think, "It's odd, though, now that I come to think about it; he always seemed to have an excuse when he knew you were going to be at a party, but he was all over me if I was on my own."

She paused and thought again, then said, "Do you remember about six weeks before the end of the tour, you were able to change your schedule at the last moment and join me in Los Angeles for a couple of days?"

I nodded. "They called to cancel my appointment when I was about to check in at the airport, so I had a free weekend. I was able to change my ticket and catch a flight to LA with seconds to spare."

Kayla nodded and said, "The first I knew you were in town, was when you called to say you were at the airport and about to get a cab to the hotel. I told you to drop your bag off and come and join us at the reception in the bar at the Westin. Afterwards, we went on with Stephen and James to that brilliant restaurant for dinner. You were really surprised that they'd been able to get a reservation on such short notice."

"Yes, I was really impressed that Stephen was able to get us in at such short notice. I've been told even VIP's usually need to book a couple of days in advance."

"He didn't get it that evening! It had been on my calendar for at least a week. Nigel had organized the table, and it was for four people. It was supposed to be Nigel, them and me. Afterward, we were all going on to an exclusive club."

I cursed under my breath, and I felt Kayla tense up. "Nothing was going to happen," she insisted. "We did that quite often when I was on tour."

"That's not making me feel any happier," I pointed out. "What happened after I called?"

"Stephen was not pleased; he was standing beside me when I took your call," she replied. "Nigel and James were at the bar. When he asked why I was so happy after your call, I told him you were in town and on your way over. He wanted me to call you back. He proposed you meet us much later at the club, but I wasn't interested. I just wanted to see you. I told him it was too late, you were on your way and I was going down to the hotel lobby to wait for you."

"I remember you jumping on me in the lobby. I guess that's when you were chock full of hormones, because you were very clingy and needy."

"Christ, wasn't I. I so wanted to drag you off to a dark corner for a quick fuck. I almost raped you in the taxi back to the suite I was so worked up." She grinned at me in a happy recollection.

"Anyway," she continued, "when we got to the bar, Nigel had disappeared. I was going to introduce you to him, but he'd gone. I didn't think much about it at the time; I just assumed he was going to meet us at the restaurant. He never did, and he'd been going on about how great a place it was for days and how hard it had been to get a reservation."

"He couldn't, could he; the reservation was only for four, not five," I pointed out. "You remember how crowded the place was. There was no possibility he could change the reservation to five."

Now I thought about it, if he had, I'd have known there was something odd going on. I'd been amazed that we could get a table for four and it had been a good table, a really good one; one I should have realized would never have been available for a last-minute reservation. No wonder Nigel disappeared that evening.

Now my mind was on fire. Something else that had been floating around in the back of my mind coalesced into a solid thought.

"Stephen damn well knew how Nigel felt about you," I stated. It wasn't a guess; I was one hundred percent sure. "He was pushing you at him. He wanted you to fall for Nigel!"

Kayla shook her head in disbelief.

I carried on before she could interrupt me. "The drug interaction was just one big bonus because it made his job easier. I'm guessing that he told Nigel that you were unhappy in your marriage, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't actively supporting Nigel's campaign to win you away from me."

"He wouldn't do that: he's our friend." She gave me a startled look.

"I think he not only would, but he did. He's been different ever since we told him that we wanted to take off a couple of years. Hell, he's always been much more your friend than he ever was mine. I'm not even sure he ever was my friend. If he could put a wedge between us, he would hope that you would carry on touring. That would have benefited both of them. He was pushing the pair of you together and allowing the rumors to start and persist."

I thought back to that last night; things began to click into place.

"I believe that the whole incident at the night club was staged. Stephen's idea was for me to get all worked up and leave you. When I finally get inside the place, I was supposed to find you in the arms of another man. I don't think he knew that Nigel had decided to make such a public display of his love for you; that was just one big bonus."

"But he wouldn't." She repeated.

"Are you sure? If everything went the way we'd planned, you'd have wanted to stop working for a couple of years, maybe even longer. His income would have dropped heavily, and don't forget, he's a close friend of your parents and they've never liked me. Well, it worked, didn't it! I walked out."

"But I didn't go back to work," Kay said "I found out I was pregnant, and I was cancelling everything. I even pulled out of the concert for the Queen."

"He couldn't have known that you would be pregnant that soon; it was unexpected. If you hadn't been pregnant, what then?" I asked. We both fell silent as we pondered the implications of those thoughts.

"My publicist, she works for the agency," Kay said suddenly with a hint of anger. "When I first mentioned that we were going to go public, she was all for it. Then, in those last few weeks, she flipped 180 degrees and was adamant that it was the wrong time. She's the one that came up with the whole magazine reveal proposal and convinced me that it was the only way to go. I told her you wouldn't be happy about the decision, and she said something I didn't understand at the time: that she had her orders, and it had to be this way."

"Ah." I was left in no doubt about my suspicions.

"So, you think that Stephen was manipulating both of us."

"Don't you? One thing I don't understand is why he convinced my buyer to sell my shares of the agency back to me. I'd have thought he'd be much happier if I were out of the way."

She gave me a surprised look at that statement. "He didn't, it was nothing to do with him; I did all of that. Your buyers contacted me to see if I wanted to sell my share, as well. That was the first I knew about you selling. I let them know you had no rights to sell your shares, since we owned them jointly. Neither of us could sell without the other's approval. They weren't happy, but they cancelled the payment. I got my bank to send the same amount to the account you'd given them. I guessed you didn't want to touch any of our joint accounts, and I didn't want you to not to have any access to cash."

I showed her the text from Stephen, where he claimed to have talked the buyers into selling back to me.

"Shit, the bastard." There were tears in her eyes, and I pulled her into a long tight hug.

It was late, very late: we'd managed to talk our way through the whole evening and into the witching hours. Both of us were trying to stifle our yawns. I'd have picked up my wife and carried her to the bedroom, only the design of the boat precluded such shows of gallantry. I led her to the bedroom, showed her the bathroom and briefly explained the differences between this and a land based one.

She pushed past me and pulling her panties down, and sat on the toilet with a sigh of relief.

"I needed that, the baby is starting to squeeze my poor bladder," she sighed gratefully. "Can I have a shower please?"

"Sure." I turned the shower and the drain pump on for her.

She wiped herself and standing up, undid the last of the buttons on her dress and let it slide down her body to pool at her feet. She hadn't bothered to pull up her panties, and she stepped out of both items to stand naked and vulnerable in front of me. My eyes were drawn to her belly, and there was a sensual curve that had never been there before. We really were going to have a baby!

"I need you to wash me," she told me, and I knew instinctively it wasn't just the dirt she wanted me to wash off her.

I stripped off and followed her into the shower, grateful that the previous owners had installed an extra-large shower cubical. Kay stood facing me under the hard stream of water, her arms crossed over her breasts.

"I haven't felt clean in months," she whispered, and I could barely hear her over the pounding of the water. I believe she held back another sob.

I took the shampoo and worked it into the strands of her long blonde hair. She moaned softly, turned and rested back against me. The curves of her buttocks provided a natural channel for my semi-turgid cock. I rinsed off her hair and found the bottle of my least manly smelling shower gel and a sponge.

She took the bottle from me, looked at it and shook her head. She found the bottle of my favorite shower gel. "I love this stuff; this is my memory of you, and I've missed you so much," she said as she squirted a generous dollop on the sponge.

I took it from her, and she shuddered in pleasure as I carefully soaped every inch of her. I took my time, knowing I had plenty of hot water, working the suds with the sponge and my fingers. At her insistence, I paid extra attention to her breasts. No dirt, imagined or real, stood a chance against my hands.

She was whimpering as I teased and caressed her long hard nipples, pulling and rolling them between my fingertips. Her whimpering grew louder and her hand slid between her thighs.

"Oh fuck, fuuuck," she cried out, bracing herself against the wall as she came, surprising both of us with the speed and intensity of her orgasm. She pushed against the shower wall, which forced the luscious curves of her ass into my groin. My cock made a final twitch and stiffened to his full seven fat inches. I may not be as impressive as Tom apparently was, but I'd never had a complaint.

She spun around, sinking to her knees, her hands drawing my throbbing shaft close to her mouth. Her tongue slowly slid over the purple crown, causing me to gasp with the delicious sensations that shot down my cock. Christ, for almost four months the only attention he'd had was from my hand. He was quick to remind me that my hand was no substitute for Kay.

"Fuuuuuck," I groaned, bracing myself against the wall as she swallowed the head into the warmth of her mouth. She sucked, licked and stroked, and in moments, I was close to the edge. No lover for the last few months meant I was far too worked up to be able to control myself.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum," I gasped as the incredible urge centered in my groin burst past my barriers, exploding in my cock.

Kay never paused, her mouth like a limpet on my quivering cock. The dam broke and with a deep growl, I came, pulsing my essence in long streams into her waiting mouth.

She wouldn't stop until she was sure I had nothing left to give, and then she reluctantly let my softening cock slide from her lips. I helped her to her feet and drew her into a long kiss, our slick wet bodies sliding against each other as the warm water continued to fall on us.

"Take me to bed, please," Kay said.

I wrapped her in a soft towel as she wrapped her hair up in a second. The bedroom was only a couple of steps away, and I led my tired wife to the bed and tucked her in. I spent a couple of minutes making sure that the Nevermore was safe and locked up before crawling into the bed behind Kay's naked body.

I thought that she was asleep. She was quick to prove me wrong, pushing her ass against me, wriggling as my cock grew again and found a temporary home in the cleft between her cheeks.

Soon, Kay was holding my turgid throbbing cock against her slit as she languidly rocked her pelvis back and forth. She began to give little sighs of pleasure as my shaft slid across her sensitive, intimate flesh. Her movements slowly sped up and she tightened her grip on my cock.

I kissed and nibbled the soft skin on the back of her neck. My fingers pulled and teased her nipple, and she groaned and then gasped as a little orgasm caught her by surprise.

After a moment, she moved slightly so that the head of my cock was nestled between her plump pussy lips. With a roll and a push of my hips, I slid into her wet and tight heat. Both of us groaned in pleasure. We rocked in unison, my hand moving down the soft skin of her body, over the slight curve of her baby bump until I felt the soft springy curls nestled at the top of her slit. My fingers delved lower and she gasped and shuddered when I pressed on her clit.

"Feels sooo good," she murmured, and then gave a little cry. "Ohh fuck that feels so good, " as I rolled the hard nub of her clit under my finger.

"Fuck I'm going to come again," she whimpered, and she pushed hard against me. Her pussy spasmed and tightened around me. She shuddered and her hand caught mine.

"Oh God, give me a moment," she gasped, and rode out her orgasm with a series of soft grunts; then, she was pushing back against my rigid throbbing cock, trying to match the increasing vigor of my thrusts as I sought my own happy ending.

That deep primeval urge grew in my belly, and I was squeezing her breasts as I pulled her hard against me with each thrust. My world shrank to the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her slick silky glove, her cries of pleasure spurring me on.

My orgasm burst, hot fire surging through me to paint the welcoming center of her body. With a final long drawn out cry, Kay came as well, her body shuddering in pleasure.

"No more," she gasped, and in seconds relaxed in my arms, fast asleep.

She was shifting only slightly to settle against me as I slid out of her and spooned up behind her. Tired as I was, I found it difficult to fall asleep. My mind kept racing with dark thoughts. There was no doubt that Kay was still in love with me, but I kept feeling that far more had happened between them than she was admitting to.

I'd seen Nigel's face as he'd proposed, and I knew that expression. It was the same one I had on my face when I was with her: total love! That smile she gave him while he offered her the ring... I couldn't get it out of my memory. He was certain of her favorable response to his proposal.

I'd listened to all the excuses, but I kept coming back to one salient point. If she loved me as much as she said she did, why didn't she talk to me when she realized something wasn't right. One simple phone call and I would have dropped everything and gone to her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trials of Love Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3259 milliseconds