Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 01

The final nail came when she burst into the bedroom and announced the big news.

She was pregnant.

They consummated this news with another round of intense, sweaty sex, and as this happened, 'The Bitch' spoke to Tess directly.

'I wonder...' she began. 'I know it started that way, but this body is barely yours anymore. It's mine. So you have to ask yourself... will the baby even be yours? Will it have any trace of you? Think about that, Tess...'

The flame in Tess was getting smaller as hope left her, and the windows she could see the world through were getting smaller. She was getting farther removed from that world, and there would be no escape. Her consciousness passed out then.

When she woke up, she immediately noticed something was different. Firstly, her view was much better, almost crystal clear. Looking around, she realized she was standing in her bedroom, but she couldn't move. She was seemingly in place. But as she looked at the bed, she had a startling revelation.

There were two figures in the bed. AJ... and her. But it wasn't Tess. It was her body, but Tess wasn't in it anymore. She was watching from the side. Then where was Tess? With a sudden wave of dread, she realized her answer.

She was in the mirror.

That fucking creepy mirror that started this whole thing. Tess was trapped inside it now, and 'The Bitch' had taken her place. Stolen her body and her man. And Tess... she was trapped with nothing.

When the happy couple awoke, Tess watched them from afar. She watched them be intimate, be overjoyed with each other. Peaceful, domestic bliss. Tess was filled with fury. AJ didn't even glance at the mirror, but Tess doubted she would see much of the man she knew. 'The Bitch' had changed him so much by this point. And after she had stolen everything from Tess, all she could deign to do was give the mirror a small, evil smile, letting Tess know that she was well aware of her predicament.

Tess watched them fuck, over and over again. 'The Bitch' no doubt loved doing this, knowing Tess had to watch, making her watch as her husband avail himself in her luscious body. Tess was filled with a fury of hatred and jealousy, but it was impotent. There was nothing she could do. No signal she could send. She had no idea how to escape the prison she was in. All she could do was watch, trapped within the mirror, unable to look at anything beyond the parameters of the reflection.

So, she got very familiar with every infuriating curve on what used to be her own body, but not anymore. She stared at her long, dark, perfect hair. Her fit belly. Her firm legs. Her juicy, mouth-watering ass. Her fucking obscenely huge tits. She stared at all of her, and while part of her was filled with jealousy, part of her couldn't help but understand why he was seduced by her.

Tess watched them go at it all the fucking time. She watched her husband get fucking nasty, fucking 'The Bitch' in every hole, savagely, like an animal. He was never like that with Tess. He was gentle and loving with her. But with that bitch ... he was so different.

Time became a blur for Tess. She watched as 'The Bitch's belly got bigger with child, which didn't stop the couple from going at it. And suddenly, the baby had been born, a beautiful baby girl, who looked just like her mother and nothing like Tess. And before long, they got to work on another one.

She tried to see a bit of the AJ she knew, but he had fallen truly under 'The Bitch's spell. He didn't question her at all anymore. Because he didn't say one thing about the fact that she wasn't Tess anymore. There was no veil or pretending. She had truly taken over, and it didn't seem like there was any bit of Tess left. She looked nothing like the woman he married. She was, in all measurable ways, a completely different woman. Zero percent Tess. One-hundred percent Bitch. But AJ was so far gone at this point he didn't say a thing.

The true form of 'The Bitch' was, of course, naturally gorgeous. Deep tan skin. Long, black hair. Stunning, almost model-like features. Plump full lips, which formed a natural sneer, a delicate nose, and eyes that twinkled with barely veiled dark intentions. And her body kept up with her face. Long, firm legs. That upturned, round, full, heart-shaped ass, now without any vestiges of Tess's shapeless rear. And her tits... holy fuck, they were fucking blimps on her chest. Infuriatingly massive. Unreasonably perky. Perennially hard nipples. God, this bitch was infuriating.

And AJ loved it. He didn't mind that this wasn't his wife anymore. 'The Bitch' had been proven right. He truly did love that body more than Tess completely. He had made his choice, and Tess had been left behind when compared to her.

There was an added twist of the knife with the fact that she had her own body stolen from her by this crazy, twisted creature, this thing that had entered her life and systematically tore it apart, through it all Tess didn't even know her name or what she truly was.

Fucking bitch.

Tess searched for any way to communicate to her husband. To send a message, and maybe get through to AJ in any way. And then, on a cool dewy morning, she found an opportunity. The couple was distracted as they awoke and got going for the day. Tess's view was distorted by condensation on the mirror, she reached out, and in whatever incorporeal form she was currently in, reaching out to place her fingers against the pane of the mirror dividing her from the world. Touching it, she realized the condensation on the mirror cleared where she made contact. Suddenly excited, she wrote as quickly as she could, writing a message that AJ could read.

"AJ, HELP! It's Tess! I'm trapped in the mirror!"

For a moment, the couple continued on without noticing her message.

"Please, please, please!" Tess said to herself, hoping her husband would notice before that bitch did. Then... he looked.

"Oh my God!" Tess said, feeling a pang of hope. Only in his boxers, AJ approached the mirror, eyes narrowed. He moved in close, his eyes looking at the mirror, his expression unreadable as he looked right at the message Tess had written. Did he notice? Did he see something? His eyes stared into the mirror. Straight at Tess? Could he see her?

But before he could say or do anything, 'The Bitch' stepped forward, sliding in between AJ and the mirror. Putting her hands on the pane, bending over, and looking over her shoulder, all she had to do was raise her eyebrow. Within seconds, AJ's cock was buried up her ass as he pumped into her roughly, his face a mask of sexual fury.

Tess never knew if he saw the message. He had to have, right? He had to have read it and suspect something was up. But if he did see it, he didn't care. He didn't pay it the slightest bit of mind. He just fucked 'The Bitch' roughly and vigorously. And for a moment, 'The Bitch' looked forward into the mirror, eyes blazing with fury. Seeing the message Tess had written, she slid her body forward, wiping her words away with her massive boobs. Any hope she had was pushed away by this slut's huge tits. The message was erased, and if it left any doubts in AJ's mind, he gave no sign of it. By the time the sex was done, he didn't look back at the mirror. He didn't pay it any mind whatsoever.

Tess knew then that any semblance of the man he used to be was gone, driven out of him by 'The Bitch' and her seductive whiles.

But that wasn't the worst part, not even close. One day, AJ had received some sort of plaque from work, a reflective plate type thing, a reward for his success. He had set it on his dresser, and later that night, he and 'The Bitch', naturally, started fucking. Tess was numb to it at this point, at least until she glanced to the side. From this angle, the plaque was reflective, and it was reflecting the image of the couple on the bed. And it was only through this reflection that Tess could see 'The Bitch's true form. For AJ, he could see the perfect, luscious outer shell, but Tess could see her rotten core. The nasty, crazy, slut-beast from Hell that had stolen her husband.

What Tess saw she couldn't really put into words. All she remembered was the dark leather wings coming out of her back. This... this creature, this is what had invaded her life. Enslaving Tess and seducing AJ, changing him forever. This was something beyond which she could ever understand, and ever hope to fight against. It was at that point she faded into unconsciousness for a good, long while.

More time passed, enough for 'The Bitch's belly to swell up with more babies, and she gave birth once again, this time to twins. Tess watched them be the perfect, loving family Tess always dreamed of having. AJ looked to be such a good father, ever attentive. Tess watched these perfect family moments, like setting their babies in the crib, watching them play. Despite her hatred of 'The Bitch', it was clear she was crazy about her babies. She was always there for them, and Tess was always watching, even in the intimate parental moments, like when she breast fed the babies. Of course, this was followed by her breastfeeding AJ, who eagerly sucked down breastmilk from her huge, swollen breasts, corrupting any purity in the image they were to project. Yeah, Tess had trouble watching that, watching her husband gulp down milk from that slut's big tits. And through all of this, neither member of the happy couple really paid the mirror much mind, until one fateful day, when 'The Bitch' stood right in front of it.

Tess had no doubt 'The Bitch' could see her somehow, even though she was invisible to AJ. Standing only in thin, black, lacy underwear, showing off her body once again to Tess, she appraised the mirror. The last time she had really looked this closely was when Tess tried sending her message AJ, and ever since then whenever she glanced at it, Tess could see the anger in her eyes due to her little stunt.

"Baby..." the Bitch called out, her voice not resembling Tess's in the least. It was far smoother and more sensuous. Tess knew it well. It was the same voice that had haunted her dreams, and humiliated her with her words. The voice of 'The Bitch'. The voice that made AJ's dick hard.

AJ approached from the other room and pushed himself up against her back.

"What's up?" he growled, reaching around to hold her close. As he did, Tess saw the tattoo on his arm, a weird, dark symbol that she couldn't quite explain. 'The Bitch' had a matching tattoo on her lower back.

"Can we move this dusty old thing out of here?" she asked, smiling into the mirror insidiously. "I've always hated it."

"No! Wait!" Tess called out, but her warnings were unheard. AJ stepped forward and easily lifted the once heavy mirror. It was as if the power of 'The Bitch's spirit weighed it down, and her own spirit was lighter and far less consequential.

As he lifted the mirror, 'The Bitch' looked right at it, staring right at Tess. She winked at the trapped woman and delicately waved her fingers at her, saying goodbye. That was it. No grand speech about how she had stolen her husband and made him hers. No arrogant bitchy comments. No, all Tess was worthy of was a small, disdainful, smug little wave. A casual dismissal from her own life and body.

Bitch.

Tess screamed out to her husband, desperate for him to hear her, to remember her. Anything. But no... there was nothing. No response. AJ carried the mirror up to the attic, leaving it there, alongside boxes, and other things just thrown to the side.

Tess could only see what could reach the mirror, so she could only see this dark, dim and dusty room. Nothing more. She could hear voices and loud moans from afar, but that was the extent of her human contact for a long, long time.

Time became a blur. Meaningless. Days and weeks passed, and Tess was so forgotten that her mind just sort of drifted away for long periods of time. Days, months, years, passed in the blink of an eye. One day, the boxes all around her were gone, as were the voices. Tess hadn't even noticed.

The mirror stood there, forgotten, for a long, long time. The only hope Tess had would be for someone to come along and free her from her prison, but who would even notice her at this point? No one was looking for her. No one knew where she was. Tess believed in hope once, and it had failed her.

She wouldn't make the same mistake again.

******************************

Madeline finished speaking, letting the story sink in.

Admittedly, for the nun, the story sounded pretty terrifying. This poor woman, who did nothing wrong, only to have her body taken over by this beast from Hell. This evil seductress who stole her body, her husband, and her life, leaving her trapped in a mirror.

"Like you said, I don't expect you to leave the Church just because you don't like your fellow sisters," Madeline said. "What I'm trying to show you is that the war your Church is fighting is a futile one. You will lose. All of you. And the penalty will be... severe. Like it was for Tess."

"I'm not part of anything! I'm just... a simple nun, doing her job! I live a life of service! That's it!" the nun cried out. Madeline only smiled.

"There's evil around you, and you know it!" Madeline said sharply. "In your work, you've no doubt seen it. This world has sin oozing from its pores. My side... we embrace it. We swim in it. We don't deny human nature. And your side... they're the cause of it. They deny its existence and lead the world to doom under the guise of a higher purpose. But it's a losing battle! The sin will rise, and they will drown in it. My side will rise to the top, victorious, and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

"No..." the nun said, shaking her head, trying to suppress the nervous feelings Madeline's words gave her.

"Look at Tess..." Madeline began. "She trusted and believed in the purity of her husband, but the corruption was too strong. He gave in, and she lost everything, because she believed in a fairy tale. She believed she was right and good, but that couldn't save her. This world is dripping with sin, and you either bathe in it, or drown. AJ opted to swim. Tess let herself drown. You, my dear, you fill your head with lies, even though the world is too far gone. Take a stand now, and you'll be better for it. You don't have to sink."

"No..." the nun said again.

"Nassia T'Eleggarouth Tasini," Madeline said, her words sounding like gibberish. "That was her name, by the way, the being that stole young Miss Tess's body," Madeline explained. "She's been around a long, long time, far longer than me. But... much like myself, even though she was born long ago, she is built for this time. A time where corruption flows down the streets. A bitch like Nassia is built for thongs and bikinis and evil. Being a girl like that in this point in time... you can become a queen! She is a truly powerful being, able to reject death over and over again. Capable of great power, things you can barely comprehend, and true delicious cruelty. Just imagine what she did to that poor wife. That kind of power... the power of possession, stealing another woman's body completely, trapping her within herself till not a bit of her was left, trapping her spirit outside her own body. Imagine that kind of hell, honey. That... that's what you're fighting against. That's our power. You see what she did? That evil, twisted bitch... she's on my side. That's what our side is capable of. Your side can't do that. Your side doesn't have beings like that, but my side does. We have plenty of them. And if death itself can't stop us, then how can you defeat us? How can you hope to deny our power?"

The nun was silent. Madeline's words tapped into her deepest fears. A part of the nun's mind wondered if the witch was telling the truth, that her philosophy was the correct one. That the nun was fighting a losing battle against an enemy that could never be defeated. No... No! She couldn't think like that.

"You lie... about everything," the nun asserted. "There is good in this world. Our side might not be perfect, but our message is true. That story, with the mirror... it's probably made up anyway!"

Madeline smirked, before standing up. Walking away calmly, shaking her butt as she did so, she spoke up again.

"I figured you'd doubt me," she said, sauntering behind the boiling cauldron. Lighting up the area near her with the candle she was still carrying, she approached a tall, black shrouded object. Looking back at the seated woman with a smirk, Madeline reached forward and tugged the dark covering down.

Underneath it stood a tall, golden, ornate mirror.

It looked exactly the way the nun imagined it. Large. Heavy looking. Fancy designs adorning it. The pane of the mirror, smooth and glossy. The nun's eyes widened.

Making sure the nun was paying attention, she snapped her fingers.

Then, suddenly, from within the mirror...

"HELP ME PLEASE!"

Madeline snapped her fingers again, and the voice disappeared.

The nun's eyes widened. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she saw the fear there.

The story of the mirror... it was true.

*************

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds