• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Trinx Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Trinx Ch. 04

"You want this in you, love?" Trinx asked with a perfect blend of affection and assertiveness.

"Yes, Dex...please..." Lorra was sinking into the game. She stroked the thick "cock" before her eyes, giving it another delicate kiss on the tip.

Within moments, Trinx had Dex's girlfriend on her back and her legs spread wide. She knelt between Lorra's thighs, rubbing the strap-on against her soaked cooze. Dex gazed at them intently from his seat, his vantage point providing a view of Lorra's left side.

"I'm so wet for you..." Lorra cooed, "Please, Sugardick..."

Trinx suppressed a grin at the name, while Dex laughed softly. She prodded at Lorra's labia, watching them open readily. The dildo slipped inside, drawing a sharp gasp from its new host.

"OH God..." Lorra arched her back, thrusting her breasts upward. They bounced before settling back against her chest.

"You like that?"

"I love it..." Lorra moaned, nodding. "Fuck me..."

Trinx remained on her knees, using her leverage to stroke slowly but firmly into Lorra's willing pussy. She gripped Lorra's legs as she pumped into her. The view was nothing short of phenomenal; the expression of trepidation thinly veiled with lust on her delicate face, her magnificent tits bouncing back and forth with the impact, her neatly-trimmed cunt sucking at the fake dick. The possibilities of having chosen a different body sometimes rolled through her consciousness, and this was one of those times. What it must be like to take the dominant role, to get a beautiful woman like this to lay back and take a big, fat dick inside her...the sense of power must be as addictive as any drug.

Lorra suddenly showed some initiative as she pulled at Trinx's arms. She took the hint, sliding down to press against her roommate. Their mounds pressed together firmly as Trinx accelerated her thrusts.

"Yes...so good...ohh yesss..." Lorra moaned beneath her, crossing her high heels over her lover's lower back.

Trinx hooked her hands around Lorra's shoulders, using them as an anchor. The feel of their flesh massaging each other's was heavenly. The blonde swung her hair to one side so that Dex could see her face. The two women kissed, Lorra's sharp grunts and groans being pushed past Trinx's lips.

"Take me, Dex..." Lorra looked deeply into her eyes, seeming to be enjoying the game that he had set her into. "Fuck me..."

"I might just be happy with letting her keep at you for a few hours." Dex chuckled.

"You're a bastard." Lorra giggled. "I wouldn't be able to walk for a week."

"I'm not worth it?" Trinx kissed along Lorra's ear.

"Maybe..."

The moist, wet sounds of Trinx plunging into Lorra's tight cunt filled the room, but were increasingly challenged for dominance by Lorra's cries of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah." Dex observed haughtily, like an emperor on his throne. "Fuck her..."

"Are you going to cum for me, love?" Trinx asked, her tone harsh with her efforts.

"Yesss..."

Lorra nuzzled her cheek against the side of Trinx's face that Dex couldn't see. Trinx flipped her hair over to the opposite direction, to get it out of her way.

"Yesss..." Lorra half-whispered in her ear, her eyes closed with the force of the rapidly-building orgasm. "I think I'm...OHHhh Goddd..."

"Yes, let it out...cum on that big cock..." Trinx moaned softly, kissing along Lorra's earlobe.

"No...I mean..." Lorra's voice cracked sharply as she tried to force the words outward. "I think I'm falling..."

Trinx's eyes widened. Her thrusts went out of rhythm for a moment, but recovered quickly.

"I think I'm falling..." Lorra continued, "in love with you..."

The body below Trinx suddenly jerked wildly. Lorra's back arched as her hands clamped onto Trinx's upper arms. Her wails ricocheted violently around the room as she thrashed on the floor.

"Holy shit." Dex applauded softly as Lorra eased down from her peak. "That was an awesome sight."

Trinx held the dildo steady inside Lorra, looking into Lorra's eyes as they slowly opened. Lorra smiled sweetly, breathing out sharply in post-coital bliss. Trinx had to imagine that the question was already written on her eyeballs, but she was afraid of ruining the moment. It wasn't even clear to her, yet, what she wanted the answer to be. It could be Dex, or her, or mostly the wine talking to either of them. Trinx shook the declaration of love out of her mind as best as she could, sure that she would soon find out if Lorra had been pretending to say the words to Dex.

"Fuck her doggie-style." Dex helped to push the thought out of Trinx's head.

"The bastard's trying to kill me!" Lorra snickered.

"You've taken it before."

"With a time limit!"

"It's OK." Trinx whispered into her ear. "I think he'll let you suck him off again."

"Oh, what good news." Lorra giggled.

Trinx raised up, helping Lorra sit upright. Lorra arranged herself appropriately, looking over her shoulder with anticipation.

"Come on, sugardick." Lorra smirked devilishly as she wiggled her hips. "Take what's yours."

The blonde grinned as she easily slid the strap-on into her roommate. Lorra gasped at the first impact.

"Ooh, that's good...take me..."

Dex watched Lorra's breasts sway below her as she held herself on her hands and knees. Her mouth slackened as Trinx began to establish another firm, steady pace.

Trinx focused on the lush derriere in front of her, and how the impacts seemed to send a ripple through her ample flesh. She set her hands upon Lorra's hips, using them to pull her even harder onto the impaling phallus.

Out of the corner of her eye, she realized that Dex was no longer in his chair. Just as she turned, a chilly presence introduced itself at Trinx's own derriere. Dex's strong fingers gripped her right shoulder as Trinx's lunges came to a screeching halt.

"You don't have to pretend to be me any longer." Dex's voice oozed into her ear.

The lubricant that he'd slathered over his dick made Trinx shiver with its coolness. Dex certainly knew where to go, though, quickly working his cockhead into her asshole. He lunged in without hesitation, filling her with the bulk of his girth on the first stroke.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Dex moaned.

"OHHH fuck..." Trinx cried out.

"OH FUCK!" Lorra screeched as she turned to see what was happening.

"Keep at her." Dex told Trinx. "Make her cum, and I'll pull out."

Trinx began to take Lorra again, working her hips back and forth as best as she could while wedged between the couple. She yanked at Lorra's hips, banging into her harder. The extra force made the redhead grunt and moan louder.

"OH God...this is crazy..." Lorra managed a quick smile before another pulse of pleasure slapped it off of her face.

With long, determined strokes, Dex shoved his thick rod up Trinx's ass. He wrapped an arm diagonally upward over her chest, his fingers reaching her shoulder. She rested her head back against him, closing her eyes tight as she felt her tunnel get reamed from behind.

"Fuck me..." Trinx breathed out. "Fuck my tight little ass..."

"Lorra won't let me do this..." Dex laughed softly. "It's so nice to get to know you better."

"I'm glad to give you a happy birthday." Trinx moaned.

"I can tell, love...I can tell how much you love this cock..."

Trinx groaned agreeably, almost forgetting about Lorra for a moment. The redhead clawed at the carpet, pushing herself back against Trinx. She looked over her shoulder, biting her lip intensely. The signal was lost on Trinx, who still held her eyes closed while getting thoroughly drilled.

"Yeah, take that cock...all the way..." Dex bounced his balls against Trinx, pummeling her backdoor with his merciless thrusts. "You live to get fucked like this."

"Yessss..." Trinx suddenly felt her cunt swell from the friction of the strap-on, combined with the thick cock in her ass. "Cummmmming..."

Lorra tensed up and screamed out. The screams and cries of the two women alternated as if arranged, each meeting the others' high and low points. They slowed as Trinx's hands eased their grip on Lorra's hips. The redhead eased forward, catching her breath as she rested on her belly. Dex gave a couple of more knocks on Trinx's backdoor before pulling out. Trinx felt her sphincter snap shut at the absence.

Dex's hand slipped off of her shoulder and slithered back the way it had came.

"I had thought that you might shoot your wad back there." Trinx giggled.

"Close, angel. Lose the strap-on."

Trinx unstrapped herself. Lorra flipped over and watched, curious as to what was next.

"Do you want to cum again, love?" Dex asked her.

"I think I can take a break." Lorra smiled.

"That leaves you and me, Trinxie."

The young blonde tossed the strap-on aside with a grin of her own. "I'm all yours."

"That's right."

Dex stood and pulled Trinx up from the floor. He kissed her violently, assaulting her tongue with his. Trinx moaned into it, feeling herself ready to finish the man off.

"There's another thing no other girl's let me do." Dex said as he broke it off.

"What's that?"

Wordlessly, Dex flipped her over and settled her upper back onto the floor. Trinx squealed in shock, looking upwards. Her arms spread out behind her back, supporting the position instinctively, while her tits fell near her face. Dex lowered her left leg, while holding the right upward. He stepped over the left leg, aiming his cock downwards at her pussy.

"Oh, yess..." Trinx breathed out, "Fuck me with that thick dick...do it..."

Dex wasted no time, stuffing her full of his throbbing meat. Trinx coughed out a groan as the position pressed her downward, bending her spine.

"OH yeah!" Trinx screamed, hoping to spur him on. "Fuck me! Pound me into the fucking floor! DO it!"

"Oh my..." Lorra held her hand against her upper chest, watching the display.

"That feels soooo good like that!" Dex blurted, dropping his hips with force.

"Yess, harder...HARDER!"

Trinx breathed faster as they fell into their rhythm, and it wasn't an act; even in the couple of minutes that he had been piledriving her, she already felt herself climbing to another summit. The slaps that Dex planted on her ass helped her along the way.

"Fuck yeah, spank me...spank my ass like you mean it!"

Dex slapped her asscheek harder. His breaths came along faster, while his eyes clenched shut sporadically.

"Ohh yeah, is this pussy going to make you cum?" Trinx smiled broadly. "Are you going to paint my face? Shoot off on my titties? Anywhere you want, lover..."

"Just like this..." Dex grunted loudly. "I want to feel that cunt sucking it out..."

"Give it to me..." Trinx looked up at him with determination.

She heard Lorra shift. It was awkward to look at her from the position, but Trinx tried. Lorra was watching them, smiling softly. She almost imperceptibly bit at her lower lip, though, while her eyes narrowed ever so subtly. As if she was happy, and yet unable to shake off a mild sense of jealousy.

"But jealous of which one?" Trinx thought.

Her musings were shattered as she felt herself approach the brink. Dex pounded her furiously, now lightly biting on the leg he had pulled upwards. Trinx reached one hand up and rubbed at her clit, instantly reaching the breaking point.

"OH OH OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!" Trinx screamed, strumming at her clit with complete abandon. Her back straightened with her twat's explosion, pushing her upward towards Dex.

"There it is, there it issss...yesssssss..." Dex practically growled as his balls emptied into Trinx's clutching cunt.

Trinx squeezed herself around him, milking him dry. He quivered with each embrace as the walls of her tunnel stroked his sensitive shaft.

"Ohhh ohh...Goddamnnn..." Dex moaned as he pulled his drenched, softening dick from her hole.

He lowered Trinx onto her back, almost carelessly. She promptly got on her knees and tugged at Lorra's hand. They both stood, side-by-side and inches from Dex.

"I hope you had a happy birthday." Trinx grinned pleasantly.

"My best ever." Dex nodded.

"So far!" Trinx added. "You never know what the future holds."

"Thank you." Lorra said to her, her voice dripping with sincerity.

"You are both so very welcome."

Trinx gave Dex a kiss, followed with a much longer kiss for Lorra. The redhead smiled as it broke off.

"You two enjoy the rest of your night."

Trinx strode off to her room, paying no mind to the dress she had left behind. She did, however, peek back to see that the two of them were kissing softly, their naked bodies pressing together blissfully.

A proud smirk adorned Trinx's face as she walked. In her career, however loosely she conceived that term for her situation, she had thought mostly of the payoff. The big catch that leaves a thousand credit tip and wants to see her again. Not a single dime went into Trinx's metaphorical pocket, yet she had never felt more pride in her work.

She had made someone she cared about very happy, and that was undeniable success.

*****

July 3, 2089

The mission is a failure.

We landed today at 2 a.m. in this region's time zone. It was, technically, more crashing into the bay than landing. Joh'vekk and I both lacked the complete training that our team leader had, and we lost control while we were trying to get past what the Earthlings call their "radar" systems.

It was hard to tell how much damage there was to the craft. As it sank, we could see the fuel seeping from a severed line, the tiny beads spreading as they sank at a slower rate of speed. From everything that the previous scout had said, there was no comparable substance on this planet. It also looked as if the rear stabilizing fixture was bent, which we would have to repair before trying to steer it up and out of the water.

We did escape the area before any of their authorities found us. We took the form of what they call "dolphins" and swam towards the land. The glow of spotlights lit the surface of the water behind us, directly over the place where we had penetrated the surface of the water. I carried our airtight bag from a cord hooked around my tail, the only thing that we took from the craft when we ejected.

When we reached the land, we found that there was nobody around, which allowed us to take our human forms. We quickly dried off with the towels that our workshop had created for us, and slipped into the shabby clothing that they had made as well. We looked like two old men who lived on the streets, the appearance which we had calculated as having the best odds of minimizing attention from citizens and authorities. The third set of clothes went into a trash can. Our communication portal went into my pocket.

Joh'vekk had learned two languages in preparation; I had a crash course in one of the two, since I was a short-notice replacement. We came across a young man while walking, and Joh'vekk engaged him in conversation. The language that I had learned was foreign to him. He appeared not only confused, but actually alarmed that someone was speaking that language. Joh'vekk switched to the other language, the one they call "English", and the young man spoke back in it.

They talked for a while, the young man occasionally seeming confused and yet willing to answer the questions posed to him. After leaving, Joh'vekk told me that the Elimination Wars had ended. People were no longer given free reign to murder each other in order to alleviate the massive overpopulation problem. We had arrived fourteen Earth days after the official end of the wars.

We found one of the city's empty alleyways and talked, whispering so that anyone walking along the sidewalk wouldn't hear the alien language.

Our world's plan was already in trouble; the entire idea relied on using the Elimination Wars to provide cover for the number of people we would have to kill. A hundred thousand humans to be replaced by a hundred thousand of my fellow Pa'darosk citizens. Nobody would have ever been alarmed at the number of cloaked figures breaking into homes during the night, as that seemed to be commonplace from everything that the previous scout had relayed before the reports suddenly stopped arriving.

Joh'vekk told me to not panic.

"I'm not panicked." I said, as calmly as possible. "I'm not looking forward to trying to get rescued from this place."

"We're not going to try to get rescued. I'm not going back to Pa'der and getting blown up in a Bekjerine attack."

"I don't think we're much safer now. They hunt visitors here."

Joh'vekk shrugged it off. "We'll be fine. We're going to the contingency plan."

"I wasn't told about a contingency plan." I was unable to disguise some mild panic in my voice.

"You didn't need to know, as the junior member of the crew. Give me the portal."

I looked at the outstretched hand before my eyes turned back to the old, bedraggled man that was the current form of my remaining teammate.

"What is the plan?"

"It begins with you handing me the portal. And that's an order."

"From what I can see, our mission is over. I don't fall under you anymore." I covered my pocket defiantly, shielding the portal's access point.

"The mission isn't over until I say so."

"Then I NEED to know!" The harshly whispered word floated down the alleyway, making Joh'vekk cringe.

"Jem'neesh..." He said softly. "We'll just restart the Elimination Wars."

"How will we do that?"

"We'll get reinforcements. They will take the place of the people who control the laws, and issue another decree of war."

"Joh'vekk!" I said, as quietly as I could. "There is no king here. The planet is a republic. They have a council of over a hundred and fifty people! And you need a hundred of them to vote to issue that decree!"

"I am aware of the political structure. We'll get a hundred put into place, and then start the wars again."

I pondered for a moment. "So we'll kill a hundred thousand innocent people."

"That was always the plan!"

"This is different!" The anger in my voice was becoming more difficult to muzzle. "If they think they're overpopulated and they put their people into that danger, that's their responsibility. US making that decision for them is just murder!"

"So you would rather have your own people die? How long do you think they can hold out against the Bekjerines?"

"We can find another planet."

Joh'vekk closed in on me. "This is the best option. By far. They have all of the comforts, and the least capacity of detecting us. Any other planet that can substitute for our own involves us killing its beings. Otherwise, there are no citizens for us to replace, and we could not blend in. Now give me the communication portal."

"No."

The word lingered in the air between us.

"You want to abandon your people and live here? Like this?" Joh'vekk motioned at our attire.

"Given that choice? Yes!"

There was another pause as Joh'vekk looked into my eyes. "Then you are a traitor."

I clutched at the opening of my pocket with one hand. When Joh'vekk reached for that hand, I swiftly punched the old human face that I saw before me. My feet were turned and in motion before I heard the body hit the pavement.

"TRAITOR!" The sound of the non-human word barely seemed to be able to catch up with me, as quickly as I moved. Now, I've realized that any citizen here would have summoned authorities at the sight of an old man moving at such a pace. At that moment, I was only worried about Joh'vekk getting a grip on me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Trinx Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds