Trip to the Doctor's

"Oh fuck, SHIT! Finger my asshole. But don't you dare stop sucking my nipples. That's it, I'm almost there. That's it, yes. Yes! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" As she launched over the top of her sexual climb, she pressed her fingers hard against that most sensitive spot inside her pussy. As he felt her tense up, Josh quickened his pace on the finger in her ass and continued to fuck her little puckered asshole with his middle finger. He also clamped on her left tit and bit her nipple like she demanded earlier.

She rode out this orgasm for at least three decades, so she thought; it was more like three full minutes. But it was the most glorious feeling she could remember. As she removed her one hand from her pussy, she used the other hand to pull Josh's finger from her still spasming asshole. He brought his mouth from her nipple to envelop her lips in a brand new kiss. This one had all the passion of the first one, but with none of the urgency. It was deep, slow, and able to be felt in her toes. Neither of them could remember ever feeling such deep sexual connection with another person. It wasn't love, or an urge to spend the rest of their lives together, but a raw connection that called for the expenditure of more energy toward another orgasmic goal.

Feeling his rock hard dick, the doctor laid back on the exam table and spread her legs wide. Without needing any further instruction, Josh advanced without any hesitation. Plunging his full 6 inch length with one, well lubricated thrust. Bottoming out with another primal growl that emitted from both parties. Grabbing hold of her hips, while keeping her legs raised in the air, Josh proceeded to drive his dick into this sopping wet pussy like he was trying to punish it for some unknown trespass. As he pounded into her like this, the doctor cupped and squeezed her own tits. Pinching and pulling on her own nipples as the feeling came upon her. Never relenting, but always changing.

Further and further Josh pushed the doctor towards another orgasm; still somewhat distant, but approaching none-the-less. Harder and harder Josh thrust his dick into her hungry pussy. Each thrust was met with a groan, a cry, a moan. Words couldn't even be formed anymore, just portions of sounds that made no sense to either participant.

After a good ten minutes of Josh's relentless penile assault on her pussy, the doctor pushed back against Josh and said, "Stop. I need you on your back. I'm going to ride your dick into oblivion."

Helping her off the table, Josh laid down on his back in the exact place the doctor had just vacated. Expecting her to mount him so he could play with her tits, he was surprised when she got on top of the table while facing her back to him. "This will be the best way for me to do what I want to." She explained. "So just lay back and enjoy."

With that, she lowered herself onto his still hard cock and started grinding her pussy like it would save her life. One hand on either of Josh's knees, she swirled her hips in every way she could possibly imagine. While she did that, she decided to suck on one of the fingers that was pressing against her G-spot earlier. Still tasting the tangy flavor that she loved so much, she got her finger good and wet for what she had in mind.

As he laid there, thrusting his hips into the gyrating pelvis grinding against his, Josh was surprised when he felt a now familiar sensation. Once again, the doctor's finger was inserted in his ass and she was massaging his prostate. "Oh fuck doc, you keep that up and you'll get that second sample."

"Good," she replied, "I'm almost there and I don't want you to be too far behind." With that, she sped up her hips. In this position, she could easily reach his asshole as his cock easily reached all the important spots inside her well worked vagina. "Oh fuck Josh, you better hurry. You might get left behind."

Feeling his cock being enveloped by this pussy and the finger working its magic inside his ass, he couldn't even form a sentence to say he was about to cum. All he could do is lay there helplessly and focus on the naked ass twitching over top of his groin. Not wanting to be outdone, he got one of his thumbs good and wet with saliva and placed it in the doctor's tight little asshole; all the way to the second knuckle.

Feeling this new sensation pushed the doctor over the edge. A convulsion started in her pussy as every muscle seemed to clench tight as if attempting to grip anything within its reach. It then spread out to her hand that still had a finger pressing against Josh's prostate, increasing the pleasure being given from that angle.

If Josh thought his earlier orgasm was the best feeling in the world, he was about to be blown away. Feeling the doctor's pussy clench like a vice on his cock, Josh gave one last thrust of his cock; tightening his asshole around the doctor's finger. The increased movement on his prostate seemed to propel the semen like a rocket out of a silo, emptying his balls into the doctor's pussy. Sending a charge of pure electricity through Josh like he had only read about in porn magazines.

Feeling Josh cum deep inside her, the doctor was sent over the edge again into multiple orgasm she had never felt before. Curling her toes and taking all wind from her lungs. Narrowing her vision to two small spots on the wall as her whole body seemed to scream in the kind of joy only angels could possibly know. Every twitch sent a new jolt of elation through her rejoicing pussy. Prolonging the bliss into what seemed like an eternity.

Slowly, reality seemed to seep back into the post-coital fog that surrounded both Josh and the doctor. Josh became aware of the juices leaking down the inside of his thigh and the doctor felt Josh's penis starting to shrink inside her. Both seemed to remove their respective digits from the other person's rectum at the same time; with a popping sound that was unable to be determined from which hole it came. The doctor slowly removed herself from Josh and lowered herself to the floor; surprised at the absence of any guilt or regret.

"Josh," the doctor started, "We really need to get cleaned up. We've been in here for almost two hours. God only knows how people are waiting."

Josh laid there for a couple seconds before sitting up and looking around for his cloths. "I wonder if anyone heard us. You did get pretty loud there."

The doctor handed Josh a towel as she got dressed. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. I had the exam room sound proofed. You would be surprised how loud kids can be when they get a shot and I didn't want one child upsetting another one in the waiting room. I'm sure no one heard us."

As Josh was getting dressed, he asked, "So, uh, what do we do now?"

Completely dressed again and buttoning her lab coat, the doctor appeared just as she did when he entered the exam room. "Just walk out there looking down and nod as I talk. Luckily I can't afford a receptionist, so there isn't any office staff to spread rumors. I'll take care of a cover story in case anyone is too mad that they had to wait."

"Uh, I was actually talking about my issue, the pain?"

"Oh, that. Well, do you feel it anymore?"

"No, I feel, well, completely drained and relieved."

"Good. Hopefully we took care of the problem this time and gotten rid of any plugs you may have had."

Josh couldn't help but wonder, "Do you think it'll happen again?"

The doctor thought about this, "Well, I tell you what. Why don't you come by at 4:30 next Friday when we close up, and we'll continue the therapy. Wouldn't want you to have a relapse."

"I'm off Friday, I think that'll work."

As she opened the door and led Josh into the waiting room, she said, "Alright, I'm sorry we had to perform that procedure today, I hope it wasn't too painful. I will see you next week for a follow-up appointment. Have a good rest of the day. Mr. Williamson, I apologize for the wait. It says you are having some sinus congestion?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds