• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trip to the Islands

Trip to the Islands

12

Charlie Martin couldn't help grinning as he stood by the window in the arrival area at the airport He watched as the huge jet taxied up to the terminal finger and the boarding ramp slid out to the door of the plane. He was trembling as he waited for his wife of fifteen years to come off the plane. This was the longest they had ever been apart.

He knew who it was as soon as he saw the two blond heads came into sight, Inga, his wife, and her sister Helga. He knew they were not expecting him to meet them. He was supposed to be in Texas with his inspection crew. He had won the trip for two to the islands as a bonus in a casino last fall. Then he had to work and Inga took her sister on the trip rather than go alone or loose the trip.

He moved toward them then froze. Inga was laughing up at a tall handsome man as she hugged his arm. Helga walked with a man who had his arm around her. They were all smiling. He felt as if he had been hit hard in the stomach. He stood and watched them go down the escalator to the ground floor. He shook himself and followed well behind. He saw them all gather their baggage and place it all on one cart. They had a porter pull the cart to the pick up area. They were met there by a limo and he watched as they drove off. He moved slowly to a bench and sat looking at nothing. He didn't know what to think. Harmless flirtation? They were being given a free ride home? What the hell was going on.

Finally he got up and walked to his truck in the parking lot. He hurried home. No one was there. He sat in his chair and was numb. Suddenly he realized it was dark. He didn't bother going to bed that night, He knew he would not sleep. At eleven o'clock he called Helga's apartment. Helga answered. He asked to speak to Inga, she said just a minute. It was at least five minutes before Inga picked up the phone. "Hello Sweetheart! Where are you? I missed you."

"I'll be home tomorrow. I tried to get you at home."

"I decided to spend the night with Helga. What time will you be getting in?"

"About three. Will you be there?"

"You know I will be."

"Did you have a good trip, I expected you to call on my cell phone."

"We had a good time. Sightseeing and all. Giggle."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Helga poked me in the ribs."

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Aren't you going to say you love me?"

"I didn't hear it from you."

"Oh! You know I love you."

"I do?"

"What?"

"I do."

He hung up and got in his truck after removing all traces that he had been home. He drove to Helga's apartment. She lived in a ground floor apartment. The lights were all on. The limo was in the parking lot. He drove past and saw the driver was asleep in the driver's seat. Charlie parked in the next lot over and walked back. He walked up to the limo and rapped on the window. The driver jerked awake. He cracked the window.

"Yeah! What do you want?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine I am waiting for my boss and his buddy. They are shacked up with a couple of broads." He looked at his watch. "They should be out soon, they have to get home to their wives."

"OK. I was just checking, I saw you when I went by earlier on my evening walk. I was surprised you were still here."

"Hey, me too! They must be a couple of real hot babes, they looked hot."

"Night!"

He walked between the buildings and stopped behind Helga's place. The glass door to the apartment was open. He heard a man say, "Hey Dave! Come on, we have to go."

"Hey, wait till I shoot my load in Inga's hot little pussy. Here I come, Ahhhhhhhhh! Damn these girls are hot." He heard low voices for a few minutes but couldn't make out what was being said. He walked back to my truck and watched the apartment. He saw the door open and four people stepped out. Everyone kissed each other. Very damned friendly all around. The girls yelled, "Goodnight Tim, Nite Dave." The men waved and walked away to the Limo. It drove off. The lights went off in the apartment. He found a motel. He lay on the bed and never bothered to even turn off the light. He stared at the ceiling. Charlie tried to find some possible way this was not what he really knew it was.

He went to the office in the morning and took his bag to the locker room. He shaved and changed clothes. He went to his office and completed his report and E-mailed a copy to the customer and one to the main office. He called his attorney and asked him to draw up divorce papers. The lawyer couldn't believe him. He said, Charlie, "I never knew anyone so in love with his wife. Are you sure?"

"I am scared to death Mike. I don't know what else to do."

"God Charlie, I don't know what she did but I think you ought to give this a lot of thought."

"I will. Good bye Mike."

He had lunch with his boss and briefed him on his trip. His boss was excited. "Charlie, that was a real good trip for us. I figure you saved Malgatec at least twenty million dollars by finding the way to reroute the system so they could stay up and running while repairs were made. The CEO just called from New York and told me you would be getting a huge bonus, Malgatec is thrilled to death with your work."

"Glad to hear that boss. Can I take a couple of days off?"

"Hell yes, take off as long as you want. Just call and let us know when you will be back. I think they are going to want you to come to New York."

Charlie drove slowly home. For the first time ever he did not want to see his wife. Her car was not in the garage. He went in the house. Her things were there. He saw a note on the kitchen table saying she had gone to the grocery store. She said she was making a special dinner for their reunion. "Shit."

He went to our room and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. He saw her camera bag on the dresser and took it to the office. He took the memory card out of the camera and replaced it with a fresh one from the stack of them in his desk. He found two more cards in the camera bag and replaced them too. He put the cards from the trip in an envelope and hid them in the back of his drawer. He replaced the camera bag on the dresser. He heard her come in the door to the garage. She yelled his name. He told her he was there.

She ran to him and kissed him passionately. She hugged him and cried. She said over and over that she loved him and had missed him terribly.

He couldn't respond to her. He was just not able to bring himself to even touch her. She pulled back and looked up at him. "What is wrong?"

"Well your trip to the islands is going to be a little expensive."

"Expensive? You won that trip."

"Tell me everything about your trip, everything. The truth, no lies, no omissions. Everything."

"What do you mean, I never lie to you?"

"Well I lied to you last night."

"What."

"I got home early and met your plane. I saw you get off. I went to Helga's apartment last night. You had the back door open. Do you need to hear more? The expensive part is going to be our divorce, and my funeral."

"OH Charlie, Oh My God. I never saw you. I want to know what you saw. I can't explain it. I just don't know! You have to believe me. Please help me. I don't understand what you think I did."

"What you did? I think you made your choice. Tell me you didn't cheat on me. Tell me you are not a slut or a whore. Did you get paid a couple of bucks. Tell me all about it bitch." He had promised himself he wouldn't do that. He was going to remain calm. Tears ran down his cheeks. His knees buckled and he flopped in a chair and wept. He couldn't help it, He had never felt such complete despair and hopelessness in his whole life. When he was cried out he looked at her. "I loved you with all my heart and soul. Now I have to tell you I think it would be best if you left here as fast as you can. I feel very much afraid of what I might do. Murder is in my heart. I have the tag number off the limo. I might just look up Tim and Dave. Get out of here right now. I can't stand to look at you. Don't stand there sniffling, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. GET OUT!

"I need my purse."

"NO, YOU NEED TO LEAVE HERE. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU HERE. GET THE FUCK OUT, WHORE!"

He sat and cried. He took all her things and from her closet and drawers and stuffed them in black plastic garbage bags. He crammed the bags in her car. He backed her car out and his truck too. He put her purse on the roof of her car. He threw the groceries she had bought home that day in the front seat of her car. He locked the house and drove slowly away.

The next morning he went to work and asked to see his boss. He was sent right in.

"What can I do for you Charlie, I thought you were going to take the day off?"

"Pete, I was wondering if the job you have been trying to get me to take in Texas is still open."

"Hell yes, you will have to open a new office for us there. New York has been wanting to open an office there for several years. They will jump on this. It'll mean a big raise for you. When do you think you can go?"

"Tomorrow soon enough?"

"Hell, yes. Don't you need sometime to pack?"

"No, not really, I just want to get started."

"Is Inga all ready to go?"

"She isn't going."

"What?"

"As far as I am concerned she is dead."

"I don't understand!"

"I don't either. I'll clean out my desk now. I'll call you when I find a place for an office unless they have some place in mind."

Everything went smoothly for Charlie in Texas. He opened a new office and was swamped with work. He lost a lot of weight. He had no appetite. He couldn't sleep at night. If he closed his eyes he dreamed of Inga. He saw her everywhere. Every beautiful woman he saw reminded him of her. He was in total misery.

Then he got a phone call one night.

"Charlie, this is Helga, I have got to talk to you."

"I don't believe you have anything I am interested in hearing."

"Please don't hang up. It's about Inga. I think she is dieing."

"What?"

"I have a terrible confession to make to you. I am responsible for breaking up your marriage."

"No, Inga did that."

"Listen to me, you are wrong, she has never loved anyone but you Charlie."

"How about the two guys she fucked on the trip to the islands?"

Listen, Charlie, I have always hated your guts, you know that don't you?"

"Yeah. I knew that."

"Do you know why?"

"Never gave it a lot of thought."

"Because you took her from me. I have always been able to control her. Make her do what ever I wanted. I could get her to give me money. Steal for me. Do anything."

"What has this got to do with me?"

"You jerk, listen to me, my sister is in the hospital near death because she will not eat. She is being kept alive with a feeding tube. God help me it is all my fault. I made her screw those guys. I made her do it. She is dieing because she loves you so damned much she doesn't want to live with out you. I love her so damned much I can't stand to se her like this. Please, Please, help her, God Charlie, I beg you on my knees. Please help her. If you ever loved her help her, please help her."

"What hospital is she in?"

"North Dade Community room #306."

"Do you have her number."

"Yes." He wrote it down.

He hung up and dialed the number.

Someone answered. "May I speak to Mrs. Martin?"

"This is the nurse, I don't think she can hold the phone.

"Can you hold it to her ear.?"

"Yes, I can do that.'

"Inga, this is Charlie, can you hear me?"

"OH!, Charlie is it really you?"

"Yes, Dear, Do you still love me?"

"I will always love you."

"Will you do something for me if I promise to come and see you?"

"Oh Charlie, anything, anything."

"Eat for me and get well. Please I want you to be better when I get there in the morning."

"Tomorrow morning?"

"Yes Dear girl, tomorrow morning. Let me talk to the nurse, dear."

"This is the nurse."

"How is she doing? Is she in real danger?"

"Not too good. And yes."

"Do you have something to write on handy?"

"Yes, go ahead."

Charlie gave her his cell phone number. "She can call me any time on that number. If she doesn't eat call me please, call me. I am on the way there from Texas. I will check with you later, and thank you so much for helping her."

"Listen, this is a very sweet girl, I will help her any way I can."

"Let me talk to her again."

"Charlie, please hurry."

"Honey, I am on my way. Hang on babe, I love you, get well for me. I need you, I miss you so much. I know now I cannot live without you."

"Hurry, I love you too! You made me feel so good! I can't wait to see you?"

"I'm on my way. Good bye Dear."

Charlie answered his cell phone the next morning. "This is Charlie!"

"Charlie, this is Helga. Inga is much better this morning. She kept some soup down last night. She ate a little breakfast this morning and is much more alert. She says you are coming, is that right?"

"Yes it is. I should be landing at MIA in half an hour. The company has a car waiting for me. I will be there as quick as I can."

"Wonderful Charlie, I am not in her room. Let me warn you. You will not recognize her, she only weighs seventy five pounds. Please try and not look too shocked."

"I'll try my best, don't look too shocked at me too!"

"Why?"

"I'm down to one thirty."

"What, you weighed, what two twenty?. Did you quit eating too?"

"Yeah, I sort of lost interest."

"God. What did I do. I never thought-."

"Look, I just want her well. Then we can yell at each other. OK?"

"Right I am going in the door to her room now, Please talk to her. Inga, it's Charlie."

"Charlie, were are you. When will you be here?"

"Sweetheart, I am hurrying as fast as I can to be with you. I should be there in about a little over an hour, depending on traffic."

"I can't wait to see you."

"Me too, Inga, I love you."

He walked in her room a little over an hour later. She looked at him with out recognition. He said, "Hi babe. Are you feeling better?"

"Charlie, oh my god Charlie, what happened to you?"

"I haven't been very hungry lately. I guess I missed you too much.?"

"I ate a lot for breakfast Charlie, did you?"

"No, I don't eat breakfast any more."

"What about lunch and dinner?"

"Not very often."

"Are you trying to kill your self?"

"I don't know how to answer that, Inga. I know I have not had a good reason to do anything except to go through the motions. How about you? When have you been eating?"

"Never until last night when you called. You sounded wonderful. Now I want to be strong and beautiful for you Charlie."

"Inga, I am sorry if I hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you. No, that is not true. I did want to hurt you at first, but I just couldn't do it. I just thought that leaving you would be the least harmful thing I could do. I didn't think it would matter to you that much."

"That was the worst thing I could imagine. Not having you. Knowing you hated me and thought I had cheated on you. I don't know how you got that idea. I could never do that."

"Please do not even think about that, just know I love you and I am back for you. Understand?"

"Charlie you don't look good, are you alright?"

"I think I need to sit down for a little while. I feel awful tired." The next thing he knew he was lying in the other bed next to Inga and a nurse was taking his blood pressure while another drew blood. A doctor looked at him and shook his head. "What happened here, a meeting of the local Anorexia and Bulimia Club?"

Charlie looked at Inga who was staring at him. The doctor said, "OK let's get him in a gown and find a bed for him."

"Doc, this is my wife, please let me stay here. We have been separated for six months and neither of us seem to be able to eat when we are apart."

The doctor looked from Charlie to Inga who nodded. "We can't stand to be apart. We will both starve to death if you separate us."

"Put him in that bed and tell anyone who asks it is on my orders. Get him on an IV. And then get them on this diet I will write on the chart." When the doctor and nurses left Charlie asked, "Are you feeling as good as I do? I feel alive again. I dreamed about you every night and woke up with a wet pillow from crying so much over you. I don't think I ever had more than two or three hours of sleep a night since I left you. I would go into a restaurant and order a meal. I would take one bite and feel sick on my stomach. I never saw a pretty woman that didn't make me long for you. I couldn't do much. If I went to a bar I would think of the last time we went out. Everywhere I went and everything I saw reminded me of you. It about drove me crazy at first because I thought I hated you. Then I knew I loved you and thought you hated me. Now I guess I know we can't live apart. Is that about how you feel?"

"Yes, exactly. Can you tell me what happened, I don't know what I did."

"Sweetie, I don't have the answer to that, but I think I know where to find out. I just want us to think about how lucky we are to be back together for now. When we are feeling better we will talk."

Helga came to visit them every day. Charlie was up and about first. He walked to a visitor's area with Helga. He looked at her. "I guess you have something you need to get off your chest."

"God, yes I sure do. But first let me ask you one question. Did you find the memory cards from Inga's Digital camera?"

"Yes I did."

"Oh no. Did you look at the pictures?"

"Yes, I looked at one card."

"Was it bad?"

"Well I guess so, There were three or four pictures of you girls and the two guys, Dave and Tim, sight seeing and Dave kissing Inga, Tim kissing Inga, both of them kissing each of you. Then several pictures were so badly lighted I couldn't tell what I was seeing. Then there were more sight seeing pictures. One was of one of the guys with his hand on her ass under her skirt. There were several of one of you giving each of the guys head. I couldn't tell who was doing it could have been both of you. There was a close up of a large cock with a mouth over the top of it. Then there were about six shots of a double penetration of one of you girls, I couldn't tell which. I didn't look any further. I couldn't take it. I burned all of them."

"Thank god you got them. I was afraid one of the guys had them and they might get out. I was afraid Inga might see them. That would kill her. I need to tell you just this for now. When we were teenagers I discovered Inga was very susceptible to hypnotism. I found I could make her be two different Ingas. One good girl and one who would do what ever I told her to do and not remember a thing. When we got jobs in different cities for a few years she met you. I decided not to mess with her any more. Then when we got back together I found I could still control her. I didn't try anything with her for a long time. Then when she invited me to go on the trip with her I thought we might have more fun if the bad Inga went with me. You know what a slut I am. I had worked on the effects of Rohypnol, the 'date rape' drug, when I worked for the drug research lab in Washington. I kept a nice sample of it. I really didn't have any idea of using it. Then I knew Inga wouldn't do anything sexy even in a trance. So I gave her a very very small dose when we were on the plane after we met the two guys. That loosened her right up. She was hot to trot, horny as hell. I really hadn't intended it to go that far but it really got out of hand when we got to the hotel. I was having a ball, every one was. I thought she is really enjoying her self, no one was getting hurt. So I just kept feeding here tiny anounts when ever she got nervous. I thought you would never know and she wouldn't remember."

"Well that is some story! I admit I really want to believe you. I will have to get you to demonstrate some time. Did you ever party like that before?"

"No that was the only time."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trip to the Islands

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds