• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trista's Bedtime Snack

Trista's Bedtime Snack

Trista had just finished her first semester of college. She was home for vacation and was staying at Mom and Dad's for a few weeks. They were out of town for a couple days so I decided to stop by and see how she was doing.

So far college seemed to be good for her. My little sister had grown up and was looking pretty hot. She had cut off her long dark hair to just above her shoulders and had actually learned to style it. Apparently someone had taught her how to fix her makeup and she had traded in her black tee shirts and jeans for a skirt and blouse that showed of her curves. The thigh high tights and knee high boots weren't a bad touch either.

"I'm getting good grades and I really like my roommate." She said when I asked how she liked it so far. "I'm still getting used to the big city, but it has it good points." I was happy to hear that but her smile wasn't quite convincing.

"But...?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked perking up and trying to smile even bigger.

"Just seems like there is something more." I insisted.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at the floor. "There's this guy Brandon. He's really cute and all the girls like him. I think he likes me."

"Bonus." I said. "Go get him Sis!

She twisted her fingers in her hair and started tapping her foot nervously. " I've never...you know... been with a guy."

I was shocked. I knew a couple guys that had a huge crush on her and I would have never thought she would have made it this long untouched.

"But you've at least made out with someone, right?" I asked.

"No...Well kinda." She answered. "That guy Brett tried to kiss me once but he put his hand under my shirt and I got nervous and pushed him away."

I was surprised at how much the thought of my sister being touched turned me on. That coupled with her being a virgin really sparked an ache in my genitals.

"Brandon's asked me to go to a couple of parties but I'm scared that I would get nervous if he tried anything and I would end up embarrassing myself." She added. "But he seems like a great guy and I'm scared if I turn him down again he'll give up and find someone else."

"What about your roommate? Is she hot?" I asked with a smirk.

Trista wrinkled her face. "What does she have to do with anything?"

"Practice makes perfect. Maybe she could give you a hand." I said flashing her wink.

She chuckled nervously. "Now you're really trying to embarrass me." But I thought I saw a twinkle in her eyes and when she moved her arms I noticed her nipples had popped out. "She is pretty sexy though and I got to admit that it does make me hot when she sleeps naked."

"Do you think she knows that?" I asked feeling my dick begin to stiffen at the thought of my sister's lust for another female.

Trista looked quickly away and I saw her blush. "I think she heard me playing with myself one night after we laid down. She had gotten her hood pierced that day and she sat on my bed, spread her legs and showed it to me. I thought I saw some moisture on her lips when she was touching it and it got me very excited. I just couldn't keep quiet."

"I hear that!" I said. "Would you ever consider getting yours done?"

"Maybe!" She said. "My roommate says it increases stimulation when a guy goes down on you, but I figure I should worry about getting a guy to go down on me before I worry about getting a bar shoved in my clit."

I'm not sure if she noticed me twitch nervously or the bulge in my pants, but she had to noticed me hesitate when she asked. "Can you teach me how to kiss?"

"I, uh yeah." I said. I think I knew what she meant. She probably wanted me to tell her some hints, but suddenly I just wanted to take her in my arms and feel the softness off her lips against mine. I also wanted her to feel my erection against her leg and the slit of her apparently tight virgin pussy. "I mean I'm no expert but I can probably tell you a few things that may be helpful."

"I just have no idea what to do with my tongue. I mean I heard a guy laughing about how this chick almost pecked him to death like a chicken."

"Yeah." I said. The tongue thing seems to make a lot of people nervous, but just think of how you massage your pussy with your fingers and just do the same thing to his mouth with your tongue."

"We'll, I don't even know if I do that right." She said. "I usually just rub my clit as hard as I can with my fingers and every once in a while I stick the tip of my finger inside because I love to feel the moisture on my finger, but it's really tight so I'm scared to go any further." She paused momentarily. "This is probably sick but sometimes I even put my finger in my mouth afterward. I just like the taste."

This sent my head spinning and my balls churning. I don't know how she expected me to concentrate on kissing with her talking about licking her own pussy juices. So I tried to change the subject. "I think if you just slip the tip of your tongue between his lips and massage it gently he will be more than satisfied, and with those soft luscious lips of yours I don't think you will have any problem at all. He'll be lost in pleasure before it even reaches the tongue part."

I saw her wheels turning and I was hoping she was picturing doing that to my tongue. "And what if he asks me to go down on him? I've never even seen a penis in real life. I wouldn't have the first clue what to do with it."

Just then there was a knock on the front door. I couldn't help gawking at Trista's tight ass as she went to answer it. I knew she was letting it swing a bit more than normal right now. I did the math and it didn't take a genius to figure that since she had never been fucked at all, chances were her ass was virgin territory as well. I had always thought it would be sweet to fuck a virgin in the ass, but fucking your virgin sister's ass before she had ever experienced pleasure in her pussy would be outrageous.

Trista opened the door and I was as surprised as she was to see my girlfriend Jen standing at the door.

Jen was excited to see Trista and gave her a big hug. I moved behind the island in the kitchen so Jen wouldn't see the boner that was intensifying from watching my girlfriend's body pressed against my virgin sister.

"Maybe Jen could help you." I said as they walked back toward me.

Trista didn't seem to think that was a good idea and shook her head as she pressed her finger against her lips.

Jen spun around to face her. "Help you do what Sweetie? I would do anything for you."

I raised my eyebrows as if to say it may be worth a shot. Truth was Jen hadn't always been great at kissing either or sucking cocky for that matter. Don't get me wrong I don't mind some teeth every now and again, but after our first time I thought she would take a layer of skin right off my dick. However, I have to admit that she has gotten quite good at it over the last couple weeks. She had been shy at first but definitely had started to come out of her shell.

Trista's face turned bright red and she looked away. I made a kissing face at Jen. She smiled knowingly.

"Does it have to do with a boy?" She asked.

"Good guess!" I said with a smile.

Trista turned around still blushing. Jen stepped toward her slowly and gently placed her hands on her shoulders sliding them down her arms until their fingers were locked together.

Trista seem to relax a bit but I could tell she was still shaking.

Jen leaned in and pressed her lips against Trista's. Trista started to back away until Jen put her hands on her cheeks and pulled her close.

I watched as they moved slowly together and I guessed she just tasted Jen's tongue when a moan escaped from her lips.

I moved in behind Jen and placed my hands on her hips and kissed her neck. Trista slid her hands up Jen's legs until they reached mine.

Jen pressed harder against her and I could feel her pleasure rising as she dug her nails into my skin.

I moved her hands down to Jen's ass, and watched as she hesitated at first and then started rubbing it. I reached around and cupped Jen's boobs. I was lost in the pleasure of the moans and sighs when the back of my hand rubbed against Trista's nipple and the back of her hand brushed against my hard cock.

Trista moved her hand quickly. Jen grabbed it and pressed it against her crotch. I started unbuttoning Jen's shirt and pulled it off, then undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Jen stopped kissing Trista and pulled her face forward into her full cleavage.

I leaned in and whispered. "Maybe we should take this into the bedroom."

Trista took Jen's hand and led us into the guest bedroom where she was staying. Then she sat down on the bed.

Jen undid my pants and slid them down to my knees then started stroking my dick and balls.

I watched Trista's eyes grow big as she stared at my cock. It drove me absolutely wild to know mine was the first dick she ever saw.

She watched intently as Jen took me in her mouth and bobbed up and down. Then Jen stood up and pushed me down onto the bed. She nudged Trista back and we were lying side by side.

Jen lifted up Trista's skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees. I looked down and saw my sister's neatly trimmed pussy. My legs tightened and my heart raced as Jen sucked her pussy lips into her mouth and started licking.

Jen wiggled and I saw a smile come over her face as Jen chowed her virgin box. I thought I got a whiff and it was beautiful. My tongue ached for a taste.

Jen's mouth moved back to my dick and she slipped a finger in between Trista's legs. As her tongue slid up and down my shaft I couldn't help but think how amazing it was that my girlfriend was about to destroy my sister's cherry and she didn't even know it.

Trista screamed as Jen added another finger, but that didn't seem to deter Jen at all as she pushed forward looking for the little raspberry in my sisters snatch.

I watched Trista's toes curl and I could feel the bed spread tighten under me as her fingers dug in and her ass cheeks tightened.

Jen's tongue sought out Trista's clit and her hand tightened around my cock as she started to stroke it.

The first squirt escaped from my cock and Trista grabbed my hands and looked deep into my eyes as we trembled and came together. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed my name.

After giving her a minute to rest. Jen stood up and took off her pants and panties then climbed up and set her pussy on Trista's mouth.

I looked down at my cock and it was still rock hard. I straddled Trista and crawled up her body, licking my fingers and pushing them into Jen's ass as I spread her cheeks with my other hand.

Trista started licking her clit and Jen started to tremble as I pulled out my finger and guided my dick into her butt hole. I could feel my balls rub against Trista's breasts as they swung back and forth.

Jen started to scream. "Fuck that ass, lick my clit!" Then. "Oh Goddamn!"

I felt the cum forcing itself up my shaft and didn't even realize that Jen was coming too.

Jen lunged forward and fell onto the bed in front of Trista. My cock exploded and my jizz shot forward splashing all over Trista's face and into her wide open mouth. I expected her to be repulsed, but instead she sucked it down.

I pulled down Trista's skirt and covered her. Then I pulled up my pants and lay down next to her.

I pictured falling asleep cuddled between my two favorite girls.

Apparently Jen wasn't finished because she turned Trista over on her stomach. Then she rubbed her ass with her open hand.

Trista sighed and I thought she was gonna fall asleep when Jen smacked her bottom hard. Trista's ass tightened and Jen hit her again. She kept slapping her until Trista raised her head. I thought she was gonna asked her to stop. Just then Jen raised Trista's hips and pulled her onto her knees.

Jen spread Trista's cheeks and started licking her tight little hole as she wiggled her fingers into her crotch. When Trista's butthole was nice and wet Jen stuffed it with a finger.

I was excited to watch my sister's ass muscles tighten as her butthole got destroyed. I wanted so bad to be the one giving her all this pleasure.

Then suddenly Jen stopped and crawled beside me. As I laid there with each of them on one of my arms. I smiled and wondered what tomorrow would bring. Would it be my turn to make my sister cum? Would it be her lips on my dick? Could I feel the tightness of her ass on my tongue?

Just then Trista rolled over put her hand on my chest, kissed me on the cheek and said. "Thanks! You have given me the perfect gift. Then she licked her lips, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trista's Bedtime Snack

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds