• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Trophy Virgin

Trophy Virgin

I grew up in a small town in Kansas. When I was in the 6th grade, my breasts developed very fast. I was a full C cup and the end of the summer. Entering the 7th grade, I was busting out of my bra, and graduated to a D cup. All the boys looked at me constantly. I was always trying to hide my breasts. They were really hard to hide. My nipples would get hard and stuff, and the boys would just gawk at me.

I never had any sexual experience though, just masturbating at home. I really liked to masturbate a lot of the time. I would go into the girls room at school, sit in the stall and rub my clit until I came. I would stretch my legs out far, and one time, I kicked the door open by mistake! Luckily, no one was there! I think I became obsessed with masturbation, and would "do it" about 10-15 times a day. I was really afraid of being caught.

When I graduated high school, I was still a virgin. I was horny all of the time, but just never wanted to be with a guy. Thinking about a huge throbbing cock inside of me, scared me! I leaned to come using many crazy objects. I did not use vibrators. I used ashtrays, brush handles, hair clips, books and just about anything that was around at the time to rub my pussy. My underpants were always soaked, so I stopped wearing them completely. I would wear tight pants, so my lips would constantly be separated, leaving my clit totally stimulated all of the time. I could just come sitting on a bus, or in a restaurant by just squeezing my legs tight.

Then, the most incredible thing happened to me. I went for a job interview at a local coffee shop hangout. The guy that interviewed me was about 35, and really cute!

I was waiting for him in a small office in the back. There were papers everywhere. I sat down in an old leather chair with a small tear on the cushion. After waiting for about 10 minutes, I noticed a baseball trophy on his desk. It had a neat shape to it, and I just imagined how cool it would feel if I inserted it up my vagina! I know it sounds crazy, but I had to do it. Since I was wearing a skirt with no undies, it would be easy to try. I was sure I would not get caught. I took the trophy and started to insert the top of it in my pussy! It went in really easy, but it was so cold! Even though I was a virgin, I was fairly lose from all the times I masturbated. Heck, I had put just about everything up there! It felt so good. I started to moan softly, and then started to rub my clit with my other hand. I was so wet, that the cushion started to get slippery. My nipples were practically popping out of my blouse. I came once, with the most violent multiple orgasms I have ever had. I forgot completely where I was! I got so carried away, I did not even notice the guy standing in the doorway, watching me!

Oh my God! I got caught! The first time ever. I was so embarrassed and did not know what to do. The guy introduced himself as Gary, and told me he liked what he saw, and I was hired! He was happy that his trophy was finally appreciated. I told him that I was a virgin, and he asked if I would look at his cock. I was so grateful that he hired me, and did not get mad so I agreed. He had a really huge boner, and I guessed it to be about 8 inches. I had never touched a dick before. He let me rub it, and it felt kinda neat. He was so cute, that I did not mind.

He pushed my head down on it, and then I sucked on it. Wow, it tasted salty! I did not expect that at all. My pussy was dripping and I really needed to come again. I knew this was a good opportunity to lose my virginity. I asked him to fuck me! Just like that. I could not believe that I asked him that! He put me on his messy desk, wiped all the papers off, and spread my legs and inserted his huge cock. I was amazed how great it felt. He pumped me like crazy, and I slipped my hand down and rubbed myself to a major orgasm. I loved having a cock inside of me! He later exploded his come all over me. It was kinda gooey, but I really had fun. I was glad I was no longer a virgin.

My job at Gary's was really great. We fucked a lot!

I still masturbate all of the time, but I now am interested in finding large dicks to fill me up. I go online, and type into the search engines, "BIG COCKS" so I get to see what is out there. I only hope to get to fuck some of those big ones! I e-mailed a bunch of guys and I wait for there response. I will let you know when they contact me, and if I get to see any of them for real!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Trophy Virgin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds