• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • True Desires Unleashed Pt. 04

True Desires Unleashed Pt. 04

12

I recoiled in a sideways fetal position for a minute or so to catch my breath and let the pain subside. The concrete was not only hard and rough but it was hot as hell on my near naked body. I was writhing back and forth while putting pressure on my balls and lower stomach in an attempt to work through the pain. The uncomfortable ridges were digging into my left arm and hip. After about three minutes I finally was able to get up and moved slowly towards a patio chair. However, it was not in the cards for me to lie back comfortably and enjoy my wife get violated by three thugs.

"Get you white ass back on da floor" one of the Jamaicans yelled from inside the room. My testicles still throbbed and I wanted a comfortable vantage point to watch these three horse cocks violate my wife's holes. My face showed disappointment but I of course complied without a peep. I just got kicked in the dick by Alice and manhandled by one of these animals. Luckily they didn't see the neighbors towel draped over the partition of our decks and I discretely laid down for padding and kneeled down. I was still rocking back and forth to relieve the pain delivered by my wife's foot.

I was right at the entrance to the sliding patio door. The screen was open and curtains fully drawn. My wife's first BBC gangbang was going to start about six feet away from me. Even though I wasn't in the most comfortable position, I at least had a clear view of my wife's impending cum bath. Making it more exciting, Robert, Alice and the three Jamaican strangers all indicated that black dick would be in her ass before the night was through. Next to the garbage, I saw an opened cardboard box that was clearly sex related and I could make out the word enema on it. I was pretty certain Alice cleaned herself out for the gangbang, or was held and had it shoved up her ass by new friends.

What I realized a few minutes later is that I would not be alone watching Alice take a dick in the ass for the first time. There was less than an hour of daylight left and the guests at the pool were gathering their things to get ready for the evening. A ton of foot traffic would pass through as the patios sit on the walkway from the pool to the rooms. A 40 something year old man in pink lingerie and the screams of BBC pleasure from his wife through the open door would surely draw attention. The resort encourages people to watch consensual sex happening in public. Actually, the resort does not condone asking people to move on if you are engaging in a public display.

The pain was slowly subsiding and I shifted a bit to get as comfortable as possible. The three Jamaicans were not as good looking as Robert. Robert was extremely handsome. Perfectly symmetrical face, very dark skinned but not pitch black, and he kept his hair very closely cropped. He also had a well groomed goatee. I would say he was in his late 20s or early 30s. He looked like Stringer from "The Wire".

All three of these men were dreadlocked down to the middle of their backs. They were all just over 6 feet tall. I estimated the two younger men were early twenties and the boss seemed to be in his forties. I never asked their names, I didn't think it likely that they would shake hands and introduce themselves to a white man with a one inch soft cock hanging out of a pink thong. But let's call the one who threw me on he patio, the one with the biggest cock, Steve. We will call the other young one Michael and the third we'll appropriately call the boss.

All of them had many prison-like tattoos. They were all done in a slightly smeared greenish-black ink. Some where phrases that I couldn't make out and others appeared to be pictures of babies, people who died, exes, current women, etc. All three of them were in great shape with 6 packs abs and well defined chests. Michael was a little lighter than the other two and far from pretty. But he oozed a sexual energy in a thug type way. The other two were black as night.

Steve's cock was the star of this particular show. I will never forget the image of that pitch black eight inch cock contrasting against Alice's white skin. He was also the best looking of the three, but had a very angry face. Steve had no scars and was not as good looking as Robert but he had an appealing face. His body was a perfect V, he probably weighed about 140 pounds but was ripped with perfect pecs and balls down his arm.

The boss must have had 10 or more scars, including a four inch one on his left cheek that started at the corner of his eye and there was clearly a stab wound near his kidneys. This guy had done some hard living. Michael had a few more scars than one would expect a 20 year old to have.

While Steve was "escorting" me to my seat on the patio, Michael placed Alice doggy style on the coffee table. He positioned her so she could still suck two dicks while the boss readied her ass to take cock for the first time. Michael immediately dropped his pants again, which he pulled up to help Alice dole out my punishment and placed his sizable ebony rod back in my wife's mouth. After throwing me out of the room, Steve turned back towards Alice and also took off his pants completely as he took his place next to Michael to wait his turn to smash her tonsils.

After throating my wife for the approximate three minutes it took me to recover from my kick to the balls, Michael took his sizable endowment out of her mouth to make way for Steve. Steve was almost fully erect but lost a bit of his edge while putting me in my place. The timing of my pain subsiding a bit was perfect since I didn't want to miss a minute of watching Steve pound her mouth.

To achieve maximum stiffness Steve grabbed his large member with his right thumb on top of his shaft and the other four fingers below it. He shook a bit to get harder as her got closer to Alice's wide-open wanting mouth. When Michael was clear of my wife's black cock sucking lips, Steve started to slap her face with his meat. I can't even imagine doing this having half the endowment of this man. There were audible slaps every time the bottom of his shaft made contact with her face and you could see the skin on her face make waves with each substantial black cock smack. Seven or eight cock slaps made first contact with her left eye and slid down her cheek, while she waited open-mouthed, tongue out to consume this black python. Steve then started slapping his cock on her tongue and you could actually see his huge mushroom-shaped head swell as blood rushed to the tip.

Steve grabbed the hair on the back of Alice's head and jerked it back hard. This caused her mouth to open as wide as it could and then he jammed that beautiful penis into her throat with a powerful thrust. She gagged violently at this thrust but then wrapped her lips around his member and got into a groove. It was faced past teamwork of Alice bobbing her head forward while Steve pulled her by the hair to make sure she took that prize as deep as it deserved. Saliva dripped and flew and she gagged and moaned. Her natural self-powered head and neck motion stroked his cock helped by Steve guiding her lips up and down his shaft with his powerful grip.

Michael didn't just stand back and wait his turn. He was on Alice's left side. My wife's tiny hand was wrapped around his chocolate dong stroking it. She would occasionally drool some of the copious amounts of saliva produced from Steve's face fucking to lube his seven and half very thick incher. Her hand didn't look as ridiculous as it did on Robert's dick-for-the-ages, but it struggled to hold on to this not-too-shabby BBC. Alice's tits were hanging down and bouncing violently back and forth. Michael leaned over and started slapping her left tit with considerable swings. Her tits were bouncing up and down and being slapped sideways by Michael as Steve repeatedly slammed his cock through her lips deep into her face. These slapping sounds paled in comparison to the echoing smacks the boss was delivering to the other end of my wife. Her ass and left boob we're turning bright red and you could see the neck muscles and bones straining as her face was brutally fucked.

Alice was on her knees on the table and her knees were about a foot apart. The boss positioned his body in between her calfs and was holding her right hip with his right hand. He was pulling and pushing her body in tandem with Steve to do his part to ensure Steve's hammer went as deep as possible down Alice's throat. His cock was sliding through her ass crack like a saw cutting wood. With his left hand he was hauling off and slapping her ass.l in a good rhythm, making contact with her flesh every other time her ass slammed into his thighs.

These were no light taps. He was slapping her at nearly full force and this was a powerful man. Steve brutalized Alice's throat as her ass slammed into the bosses sturdy trunk and was propelled forward back onto Steve's cock. This lasted for about four or five minutes. Most of time the boss' cock would slide up, the bottom of his shaft making its way over the hole he was about to fuck. Sometimes his penis went under, and the top of the shaft would slide through her wet Eventually enough of my wife's dripping juices lubed his cock and some of the thrusts were a direct hit to her dark wet pussy hole. Although the boss wasn't huge, it was big enough to speed all the way through her vagina and ram her uterus.

She was enjoying this rough treatment. Alice would give a gagged yelp with each slap and penetration if the cock wasn't too far down her throat to even make a noise. The scene was hot and the sounds of the three gangsters gagging, slapping and verbally abusing my wife slowly began to draw a crowd behind me to watch.

Steve continued to pound away at my wife's face and after about 50 ass slaps, the boss abruptly pulled Alice's legs back by the ankles. She fell from a doggy position to flat on her stomach. Steve's cock flew out of her mouth as her body dropped to the hard table. She released Michael's shaft from her grasp as she slammed to the table but was unable to break the fall. She screamed and must have felt some pain. The three men showed no mercy though. Steve quickly adjusted by dropping to his knees and put her mouth back to work.

The boss indicated to Michael to grab one of her ankles as he grabbed the other. They pulled her ankles apart as far as they would go to spread her ass wide. The boss leaned over her spread puckered hole and started to spit on it. This was her only lubrication. He then positioned himself on his knees on the inside of her left leg with Michael stretching the right one as far as it would go. Her knees were still on the table and the rest of her legs went past the edge. She was flat on her stomach, her tits pressed against the wood. Steve had her head picked up by her hair, her neck aligned with the other side of the table, so he could continue to slam her face. The boss then spit on his calloused index and middle fingers and began to rub more spit on the entrance to Alice's back door.

Alice's tight hole resisted the boss' finger at first. My wife and I had many secrets and lies, but she was an anal virgin. I had been slowly training her with well lubbed small plugs. But she was about to take about six and half inches of thick black meat attached to a rough man while an eight inch monster was being repeatedly thrust into her face. But she was finally ready for this. She was ready to suffer a bit of initial pain for the reward of becoming a true three-hole black cock slut. She did need to stop this freight train to stop pounding her face though so she could brace herself for the first penis to penetrate her asshole. She grabbed Steve's cock with both hands and pushed him out of her mouth.

Steve obviously could over power her, but choose to have mercy. Knowing she was about to have her ass filled for the first time and no less by a substantial black cock (as opposed to my pathetic little squiggly excuse for a penis), he let her please him with her hands and brace herself for this anal violation.

Alice bowed her head and with her elbows bent started stroking Steve's slobber-soaked shaft vehemently. Her hands were interlocked, barely, around his pole. Her knuckles were pointing toward the ceiling and her thumbs were clasped on the bottom of his dick. She took deep breaths as she sensed the boss' fingers were about to enter her butt. The boss, determined to explore her unchartered territory, slid his spit lubbed fingers down to her cunt to use her lady juice to lube my wife's ass even more. He was not merciful, but wanted his cock to have an open well lubbed hole that he could pound.

The boss rubbed the spit-cunt juice mixture around her hole, pressing on it lightly at first. Then his very long and slippery fingers finally slide inside her welcoming cavity. It wasn't the roughest thrust but it wasn't gentle either. Alice let out a squeal that was heard by me on the patio and the bystanders watching my humiliation. And possibly people in a 12 room radius.

The boss started finger fucking her ass at an even but fast tempo. She pumped Steve's cock with her clasped hands, squeezing harder as the boss continues the anal finger fuck. Michael was pulling her wider like a wishbone, watching with his powerful black endowment still hard and pointing straight out to enter whatever hole the boss said. After about 20 strokes in and out of her virgin asshole the boss decided he wanted more than his fingers in there.

The boss moved back to the couch behind him and sat down with his knees touching. Michael and Steve aggressively pulled Alice up by her arms and lead her to the couch. They turned her around so her back was to him. Her naked beautiful body faced me and the 8-10 spectators about to see her ass impaled on a BBC. I was rubbing my small clit-like dick, getting excited at the prospect of watching my wife take a cock in the ass for the first time. And more intriguing, it was the cock of a scar faced Jamaican that clearly spent most of his life behind bars.

Steve and Michael had Alice on either side by her arms. The boss was holding his approximate 6.5 to 7 inch dark-as-night cock in his fist, pointing straight up just inches from her back door. Her ass was hopefully lubed enough to accept it. They lowered her onto him, and holding his BBC with his right hand and her left hip with his left, they lowered her slowly down have her three-hole filled.

The first two attempts were unsuccessful. Not from a lack of trying. His tip hurt her so much, she recoiled both times. Instead of just jamming it in her butt and treating her like the black-owned fuck meat she is, he motioned to Michael to grab lube from the dresser. He also said to Alice "turn round an Get dis dick wet bitch". She complied by sucking the head that had just been up her ass a bit and dropping spot on it to lube the shaft with her hands. Michael returned with the lube.

The boss applied a generous dose to his throbbing cock. The big black head was so ready to enter her ass it was throbbing, it almost looked like it was breathing. Steve bent Alice forward just a bit and the boss rubbed the lube all over her asshole, sticking his fingers inside to make sure it was wet and welcoming.

They then lowered my wife onto his cock and this time it slipped right in her wanting ass. She screamed. Anyone who has ever had their ass fucked or penetrated in any way knows that until you are properly stretched out and entered regularly, there is an initial pain every time. It's sharp and piercing, but so worth it once a good cock begins pumping it. I've had this feeling myself. I've taken probably 20 dicks and countless objects in the ass and I still get the pain unless it is very thin. Length doesn't matter, just girth. And my wife just took some serious girth and slid all the way down in one motion. Only ass-gapped pornstars and men and women that get ass-fucked regularly accept the first thrust pain free.

Alice slid all the way down to the bottom of his shaft. He was surprisingly merciful, kind of at least. He knew to let this uptight rich chink bitch's ass absorb the pain. He gave her about 10 seconds before he grabbed her by the hips and started bouncing her up and down on his cock. Alice was starting to enjoy it.

After about 20 pumps into her anal abyss, the white frothy substance created by the lube started to drip from her ass and appeared on his cock. Alice clearly started enjoying herself. She kept repeating "fuck my ass, fuck my ass, deeper". That is the beauty of anal sex. It hurts at first but then is more likely to induce orgasm than pussy intercourse. Steve stood up on the couch, turned her head to the side and entered her mouth.

Most of the crowd and I were touching ourselves. Watching her inshape but fleshy body bounce on the boss was very crankworthy, her thighs and small belly shook with that sex jiggle and her big tits bounced furiously up and down. Steve's cock pummeling her face at the same time was something you remember and masturbate to for years. Finally two superior black cocks were inside my wife at the same time and I was hoping for three.

It appeared as though my ultimate fantasy would happen. Michael wanted in on the action and positioned himself to insert his junk in her free orifice. He grabbed his throbbing cock with one hand and put the other on the back of the couch to get leverage. He wanted to smash that dripping chink pussy. He timed the rhythm of her bouncing body and slid his seven and half inch anaconda up her primary fuck hole.

My wife was now a true BCS. 10 or so witnesses and me, sissified helplessly watching on my knees in her panties, were watching her get triple penetrated. It doesn't get better than that! But it didn't last for long. Alice wasn't quite ready for nearly 14 inches of dark meat in her two holes and was struggling. She started pushing and begging Michael to take his dick out of her small Asian cunt after two pumps. Although I would have to wait to watch my wife triple penetrated by darkies, I knew it wouldn't be long. Her ass was clearly open for business.

I was happy with this progress. She was losing her anal virginity to an above average sized cock and took two pumps of a combined 14-15 inches of black dick separated only by the small skin between her pussy and anal cavities. Not to mention Steve going to town on her face. In retrospect though, I think Michael allowed her to push him out not because he gave a fuck about Alice's discomfort, but because his balls were touching the boss'.

Michael positioned himself standing on the couch on Alice's other side from Steve. The boss continued to pound away at her ass and she had a grip on the other two black cocks. She was taking turns sucking each, letting each of these studs pump her face five or six times before turning to please the other. Her tits continued bouncing as the boss increased the speed at which he bounced her on his cock. Her flesh continued to move in a wave from the negro cock assault she was suffering. The white viscous ass froth was pouring out of her hole and pooling on the boss' lap.

One of the bystanders started filming the action, which is against the rules of the resort but I didn't care. I just told him to make sure that I get a copy. Almost all of the other bystanders had their own or their partners hands and fingers around their cocks or up their cunts.

A few minutes later, the boss was ready to cum. He started bouncing my whore of a wife at a frantic pace on his shaft. Every cell of her body was jiggling. Alice was making a continuous moan and saying with her voice bouncing and elongating each word "pound that ass". The boss started to make sounds indicating an eruption was about to shoot up her ass. As his orgasm started, he slowed his thrusts and his face strained as Alice was lifted up and down his shaft. Steve and Michael were out of her mouth but she was still jerking them furiously.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • True Desires Unleashed Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds