• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Family Love Ch. 02

True Family Love Ch. 02

I woke up the next morning and couldn't decide if last night had been in my head a dream of sorts. I got up and went to get ready for the day, but before I reached the bathroom my aunt grabbed me and pulled me into her room "Dennis and the girls are away forth day. I sent them to the movies and to get stuff to work on the house tomorrow." She said with excitement in her voice.

Her hand glided down and grasped my cock through the fabric of my sweat pants. I could only moan as I watched her get onto her knees and pulled out my hardening prick. I could say nothing as she took off her night gown and her panties that looked soaked with her excitement ,she was already very wet and I could smell the sweet scent of her juices from where I was stood.

"You like this a lot huh?" she said with a smirk

she spat on my cock and engulfed it into her mouth. Her tongue caressed the underside as she started to bob her head back and forth. until I felt myself about to cum. I grabbed her hair and pulled her away from it, loving the way she looked up into my eyes I looked back into her eyes the connection between us was intensive as we gazed into each others eyes we both had nothing but love for each other.

"James you better have something good in mind or I swear to God I will do it in your sleep." She said it was clear by her voice she hadn't felt a love like this before and she wanted to make it special between us.

"Do not worry my beauty I got you alone and all to myself for most of the day." I reassured her.

I spanked her ass causing her to moan. I laid her on the bed and spread her legs open so I can see her beautiful cunt lips. I moved my face between her legs and slowly dragged my tongue across her clit. She moaned loudly and yelled at me.

"Fuck me now James. I haven't been fucked in such a long!" She demanded I slapped her thigh and slid my tongue into her pussy now, as my thumb teased her clit. I then stood up and positioned my cock at her slick entrance, her eyes aflamed with erotic bliss. I thrusted in as hard as I could causing her to gasp and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Oh my god you're bigger and so much thicker than Dennis." She squealed Her moaning got louder and her breathing got faster as I pumped my prick into her. She was as tight and wet as I always dreamed. I kissed her hard and she wrapped her legs around my hips as she thrusted her tongue into my lips to wrestle with mine. Our eyes closed as I felt my prick about to orgasm. I thrusted my prick deep inside of her now to release my cream. She screamed and pulled me on top of her with my cock still buried deep in her I thought to myself this is all I've ever wanted.

"I love you Anne. Please never leave my side." I said passionately. I nuzzled my head into her neck. She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I'll never leave you James. You're one in a billion." She said with as much passion as me.

As she got up and lit up a cigarette and walked back to me she lay next to me both of us still naked. I laid with her till she finished the smoke and fell asleep. While Anne was asleep I made breakfast and walked outside to see what was going to have to be done. While I stood there smoking I heard a car pull up. 'Holy shit!' I thought. Anne was asleep naked on her bed and Uncle Dennis was home early, I am so screwed! I ran out to the front and saw m cousins and uncle getting out. I had to think fast if I wanted to save my ass.

"Uncle Dennis, Aunt Anne forgot to mention something. She needs cleaning supplies for the laundry and kitchen and she said she needs more smokes." I said hoping he would leave. My uncle looked at me as I froze in fear hoping he would buy the lie I served him.

"Oh I forgot to get the beer too." He said a little angry with himself for forgetting his precious beer. He covered his face in his palm. He got back in his truck and drove back off. Being pleased with the response I forgot about my cousins that were still here. I heard Sabrina yell and I rushed in the house. As I feared she caught Anne sleeping naked with my cum stained on her thighs and cunt.

"Mom. Are you cheating on dad? Why are you covered in cum when you were clean when we left?" Sabrina shouted. Her eyes glared at her mother in disgust as she stood there. I quickly grabbed Sabrina and pulled her into the bathroom and placed my hand over her mouth so she would not attract Haley's attention with her loud mouth. Anne walked in with only her nightgown on.

"Sweetheart you cannot tell your father about this. It will crush his heart and probably divorce me." Anne said. She looked at her oldest daughter which was glaring with hate at her mother now. Sabrina bit my hand and pushed me off of her to stand up.

"The only reason I'm not going to tell dad is because I don't want him heartbroken. You're a fucking selfish slut mom." She said her voice was full of hatred. Before she could continue insulting her I grabbed her wrist and glared into her eyes. I could not let anyone show disrespect for my lover and aunt, not even her daughter.

"James what the fuck! Let me go!" She shouted

"No. She's your mother and you will respect her at all costs. No matter what she's done." I said

Then her eyes went wide with shock as the truth hit her like an earthquake.

"You sick fuck! Oh my god! You did it!" She screamed. She screamed loudly in my face then pulled away and started to walk out. I looked at Anne as she shook her head with guilt. She walked out and left the house. I waited all day for Anne to come home. When Dennis asked where she was I told him she went to her friend's house.

At around nine o'clock at night I went out for a walk to the middle school that was right behind the house. I sat on a bench and took a couple drags off a cigarette I lit before I saw a shadowy figure walking towards me. Anne stepped forward and hugged me and kissed me.

"Where did you go? Are you okay? I was worried about you." I said my voice told her how worried I had been. That was all I could think of to say but she took the cigarette from me and took a drag.

"I needed to cool my head James. I thought about it and I'm going to stay with you because you are right. What we have is true love. It's just that others cannot see it because they are blinded by what people say about it. I love you James." She said. She flicked the cigarette into a puddle a foot away. She then put her finger to my lips to silence me before she slid off her night gown and straddled my lap. She kissed me with passion and love as she took my cock out of my pants. Her hand caressing it to bring it to life as she whispered into my ear.

"You owe me a date. Let's say tomorrow night?" She asked with a big wide smile on her face.

I could only nod my head as she slid my cock deep into her cunt. Both of her arms wrapped around my neck as she pushed my prick in and out of her. I took her left breast into my mouth and caressed the other in my hand as she gasped and panted, letting out a soft moan in my ear as she rocked her body harder and faster. I leaned my neck back in pleasure and noticed the moon was full and just as beautiful as Anne. I smiled as I pulled Anne onto the grass and started to go at my own pace. Thrusting deep and hard into her wet cunt now. I pushed deep and moaned signalling my nearing orgasm. What she did next surprised me.

She took it out and pumped it with her hand.

"Do it anywhere you want." She said.

I could not believe my ears, before I could say anything, my orgasm took over and splashed her beautiful face with my seed. We got dressed and she washed her face with a paper towel at the nearest water fountain. When we got back to the house she walked past Sabrina's door, who slammed it in her mother's face, and into her room to get some rest. I laid in the guest bedroom and looked at the moon. It seem enchanted with peace just like me I had gotten what I wanted the aunt I loved so much even though she was my aunt it felt so right. The love and passion between us was there to stay.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Family Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds