• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • True Love Between The Races

True Love Between The Races

1234

After John had fucked his first dark skin woman, he couldn't get them out of his brain.. It had been in the Navy when he was only 18 and on liberty in the Windward Islands. One night a bunch of older salts (sailors) took him to a local whorehouse. Since he was a virgin the ladies at the house picked straws to see who would take his cheery for free.

Fair or not, it turned out that the winner was the youngest girl in the house. He spent almost off his money on booze for the rest of the guys that night and after an hour of sex he came back to the bar with a big shit-eating grin on his face. He had just lost his cheery and spent one hour of non-stop sex with this beautiful black woman who made him cum 3 times in that hour.

John smiled as he remembered he was a little scared and a little excited about it all. He was excited about getting laid, and a little scared about a young black woman taking his virginity. He had heard some of them were crazy in bed and could actually hurt a untrained man/boy like him. But, this girl was young, very young and extremely pretty with a fantastic ass and a great set of tits. The guys told him: "She was made for fucking so go do her and the US Navy right boy."

He did and, she did him good too. It seemed that once she got him going, he couldn't stop. Every port his ship stopped in over the four-month cruise, he would look for dark skin women and pay to fuck them. It didn't matter if they were Asian, Italians, Spanish, or South Americans, whatever, as long as they had darker skin than he did. In fact he would be happy to pay the price. Once he had two of them. One fucked him until he shot his load deep inside her and then the other girl sucked him until he shot his load again, twice in 35 minutes.

John loved dark skin women. However over the 8 years he had been out of the service, he had not had the chance to meet a beautiful dark skin woman unless she was a whore and he paid for it. The ones he was interested in were always to nasty with big attitudes, or they were too involved with someone else at the time, or they had no interest in him.

When he went out of town on business he would from time to time, pay for one to come to his room. He told the contact for these women that they had to suck his cock and then fuck him anyway he wanted, and they had to be special. He wanted them young no one over 25 and he wanted them pretty. If he was going to pay for it, he was going to have the type he wanted and do with her what he wanted. Only an expensive call girl would do that. But he loved them so much, he didn't care and would spend $400 -500 or more a night for them. It was fun and they got his rocks off

But what John really wanted was a longer-term relationship with a woman. A relationship, where she could live with John and love him and treat him with respect and of course fuck him whenever he wanted it. He especially wanted to have sex with her but he also wanted a relationship that lasted one or two days or nights.

He loved fucking women of all color oriental, black, brown or red.. But seeing his thick white cock going in and out of a dark skin woman's pussy was something special and made him really hot. He always felt the sex was so much better too. He loved to fuck them like an animal. He would fuck them until his white cum was pumped into her pussy and then he would kiss and lick around her cunt so he could watch it run out over her dark skin. God that was so fucking sexy. His cock hurt sometimes just thinking about it.

John was nice looking, 6'1" with brown hair and eyes. He worked out a lot and had a nice hard athletic body. He had a great job and made lots of money. He dated a great deal of women and had scored with most of them. But, he didn't have much long-lasting success with dark skin women. He had learned over the years, that most of them loved to have their pussies licked and sucked. They really craved for a man to do that to them. He was told by a few of the ladies he had dated that they hardly ever had their pussy eaten regularly by their men. So if you could eat pussy, you had a chance to do it with them. And, later you would have a great fucking.

When Alexis showed up at one of the local association meetings he belonged too, John was full of lust for her immediately. She was very beautiful. She was dark skinned with a lot of oriental and Afro-American blood mixed in her. She had long straight coal black hair and beautiful smooth silky dark skin. Her eyes were brown but very bright and she had a beautiful smile with a heart shaped face that would make your heart stop when she smiled.

Her body was spectacular. The thing he noticed right away was her height. She must have been 5' 10', almost as tall as he was. She had very long shapely legs that complemented and showed off her wonderful round firm ass. Her breasts were large, very large and he wondered if she had implants. The size of her breasts and shape of her body made her look like a Playboy model to him. He wanted her the first second he saw her. God she was beautiful and he had to say something to her. He was the first to introduce his self and welcomed her to the local organization. He could tell from their conversation that she was very well educated and very smart in her field of business, finance just like him.

They sat together at dinner with about 6 other people that night. He learned she worked for a local power company in the city and would be attending the national association meeting in Florida in 2 months. He also learned that she did business with the same bank he did and he asked if she was going to their party? She told him she hadn't heard about it and since she was new, she was most likely not invited.

John saw his chance and said he could get her an invitation if she wanted to go. In fact, he asked her to go with him. She hesitated for a long time and finally told him OK, she would love to go with him if she didn't get her own invitation. This big bank held the party each year for their customers who attended the National Association's function, and everyone who attended always had a great time.

Later that month, Alexis called John and told him she had received an invitation from her account officer and was going to dinner with her before the party. She told him she would see him there and promised him a few dances. She smiled and told him she would be away in some classes and then on vacation for the rest of that month. She didn't think she would be at the next local meeting. She told him she would call him and let him know for sure about the party.

They left after dinner and he walked her to her car, which was in the same parking lot as his car. They exchanged business cards and she thanked him, got into her car and drove home. He did the same. When he got in bed that night, he had to jerk off. He had a great orgasm and shot a huge load of cum out on the towel. The towel was brown and he smiled as he was thinking it was her skin.

After that evening, he didn't see her, but he did call her to make sure she was going. She told him yes and looked forward to seeing him again. She also told him to not forget to save her a dance or two! He assured her she could have all the dances she wanted with him. She then asked him if they could maybe hang out together since she really didn't know many people. John of course told her he would be happy to hang out with her and introduce her to some folks!

He didn't see her again until the night of the big party during the national association meeting but they had talked on the phone three times to make sure they were able to meet and then go to the party. John told her he always went to this bank's party. It was known as the best party out of the all the bank parties. There would be lots of dancing, great music, and plenty of food and drink. Everyone really got a chance to relax and enjoy the fun. He told her that the invitation read the party was over at midnight but many people danced and carried on until 1 or 2AM. He told her he could remember in one case that it had been after 3 AM, before he had left. She laughed and seemed to be very interested in what he told her. He also told her to dress casual.

John got to the party around 8 PM and looked immediately for Alexis. He got a drink and saw a few of the same people he always saw at this party. He drank and danced for over an hour with different women. But he couldn't locate Alexis anywhere and wondered if maybe she wasn't coming. God he hoped she was. He was having a good time, but if Alexis showed up and they hit it off, he would have a great time.

While he had been drinking quiet a lot, he had also danced a great deal and wasn't drunk. It was about 9:30 PM by the time she got there, and man did she look good. She had on a dark red skirt, which was very short. Her blouse was semi-low cut and showed off her body. She was standing there with he guessed her account manager and a couple of people. He could see her looking around he hoped she was looking for him.

John was thinking how good she would look in a bed, his bed. Her long black hair hung over her shoulders and she really was beautiful. She looked unbelievable while she was not all dressed up, she did look very classy! Her skirt was casual and fit her very nicely. Many people wore jeans to this function since there was a great deal of dancing and carrying on. John remembered one time about a half a dozen couples danced on the bar before the night was over.

But then some others came from a semi-formal dinner before hand or some other place where you had to dress up. So it depended on what their account office had planned. Alexis was dressed very nice. He had to dance with her. The few drinks he had gave him courage to move in on the three guys and two women she came in with.

As John walked towards her, she was talking to the 3 men, he found out later one was her boss. She didn't know who the other guys were but one was white and one was black. John was betting all three of them were just waiting for a chance to get her alone and hoping they would get lucky that night. But John was going to be the first guy to dance with her. He would see after that what was going on.

He walked up to her and said: "Alexis. I have been looking for you. We have a dance don't we?"

She smiled and said: "John! Yes we do. Let's do it."

He took her hand and they walked to the dance floor. He told her how beautiful she looked and that he was hoping they could dance together all night saying, "Remember you promised me 2 or 3 dances girl. But the way you look I could dance with you all night!"

She smiled at John and they started dancing. The music was loud and fast and she dance like she was with him and him alone. Her movements made John want her more. Anyone who could dance and move like she was moving, must be one hell of a fuck in bed! She danced swaying her hips and sometimes they were so close to each other their hips and bodies hit each other. They stayed out on the floor for a long time dancing to three or four songs in a row.

Alexis wasn't trying to look that sexy, but she just was that sexy. Her very long legs and great round ass made all guys standing around watching her. As she danced she put her hands over her had and swayed her hips making John and every other man very horny. But her big tits were the main attraction tonight. Her fairly low cut blouse showed her very deep cleavage and that skirt moved with the music teasing anyone watching.

They had a great time spending about ½ hour on the crowded dance floor. It was hot. Finally the building turned on the air condition. It was cooling down the dance floor. The two of them danced to another song and then another and then another. Alexis said she was getting very warm so they when for a drink. She began to get cooler now and when she did her nipples pressed against her blouse and looked like they could put your eyes out if you bumped into her going around the corner.

John's eyes were fixed on them when she took her hand and raised his head saying: "Hey John, I have a face too baby."

They both laughed and he pulled her to him. She pushed back a little and told him: "Hey big boy. I thank you for getting me away from that wolf pack of men, but that doesn't mean you can own me or can grab me and pull on me."

John shook his head and said: "Yea. You're right Alexis. I have had too much to drink and I'm not thinking to clearly. Sorry! But woman you look so dam good in that red skirt."

She smiled and said, "oh yea? How good John?"

He smiled and said, "Good enough to eat."

He smiled at her again and she smiled back at him very sexy before saying, "Oh that good huh? You really think so John? Good enough to eat, really? Well.. Thank you thank you very much."

A slow dance started, one of the few that night, and John put his drink down and didn't give her a chance to say no. They went back out on the floor and he took her hand as they slowly moved together. He held her gentle in his arms as they moved very slowly to the music. The floor got really crowded and pushed them tighter together. His hand rested on the top of her ass and he held her very tight feeling her full breasts push against him. He started to get hard and was hoping she could feel him against her body.

She didn't stop him or push him away. Instead she put her arms around his neck as he held her around her waist tight. Her first step was on his toe. She said: "Oh my! Sorry John I don't slow dance very much. No one ever asks me."

He looked her right in her beautiful face and told her: "Well you should. Your man don't know what he's missing not holding you like this and feeling you with him."

She told him: "I don't have a man. Not any more."

He smiled and pulled her closer yet to him . He inhaled her sent. Her perfume was there but not over powering. As he held her he said: "You smell great. What's that called?"

She smiled at then laughed saying: "Its called climax. But don't get any ideas from that!"

He laughed and almost felt like he was blushing a little. He said: "Will I like the name. I like it a lot. Did I tell you how great you look tonight? Let me tell you one more time."

She smiled at him and she let him pull her to him until there was no light was between them. He felt her large breasts pressing harder against him and as they dance her knee would move between his legs tight once in a while. He arms were around her waist and his hands were resting just a little lower on her ass now.

Alexis's ass stuck out, making her long legs look even better. John was feeling dangerous and let his hand slide another inch or two down over her roundness. She didn't stop him but whispered, "That's far enough. Don't move it any lower John. OK?"

It was still far enough down her ass for John to know she had a great one. He smiled and told her how nice she felt and he loved dancing with her so close to him. He poured it on. Telling her she was the best looking woman in the place and if he got to drunk would she take him home.

He smiled and whispered that if he got drunk she could do with his body whatever she wanted.

She told him: "If he got drunk she wouldn't dance with him any more."

He promised not to have another drink all night. She laughed. They had been dancing continuously with each other now for over an hour. Mostly fast songs, but at least he had one very slow dance with her. Fast was good too since he could watch her body move. Then he saw his banker buddy that he did business with tip the bandleader. And, all of a sudden another slow song started to play. His friend winked at him. John pulled Alexis back into his arms, and this time she put both arms around his neck without him asking her.

They rubbed against each other slowly dancing very close. His cock came alive. He was sure she could feel it pressing against her. And that dress was thin and soft against his skin. Her nipples were hard again and pushed out against the material of the dress. With both her arms around his neck her cleavage was even deeper now and her breasts bulged over the top. Her tits looked fantastic. They moved very slowly together and she was learning his moves.

He held her very, very close now. Neither one said a word for almost the entire song. As it started to end, Alexis pull away a little so she could look John in the face. She asked him: "Did you mean it John?"

John looked at her not understanding what she was talking about. He had cleared most of the booze out of his brain by dancing so long. He was completely sober now as the song ended. But, another slow song started up (thank you Mr. Banker.). They stood on the dance floor holding each other but not moving. They stood looking into each other's faces. He said; "Did I mean what Alexis?"

They started swaying again as he held her tight. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and grinned her body on him. He loved the feel on his cock as her hips moved against him and her knee was moving between his knees full time now. She just move against him for another few seconds before saying: "Did you mean it when you said I looked good and that I was the best looking woman in this place? Did you mean it? Or was it just a line to get me out here and dance with you?"

John smiled and said: "Hell yes I believe that. You are the best looking woman here babe. And, I wasn't drunk and I wasn't lying. You are the best looking woman in here and in fact you are the best woman I have ever danced with in my life."

They both smiled as she pulled his face towards him and kissed him lightly and quickly. She smiled and said: "Thank you John. I tried to look especially nice tonight. And, I was hoping to see you and hoped you would notice."

He kissed her back harder and told her, "You look good all the time Alexis. In fact you never look bad or even average. Honest woman, you always look good. Good enough to eat."

There he said it again! She just looked at him as they pressed their bodies tighter against each other. She kissed him again and his cock was very hard now and he knew she could feel it pressing against her thigh as her thigh came between his legs and pressed against it as they move around the dance floor. The next time her thigh went between his thighs he stopped dancing and just held her tight pressing his cock hard against her upper thigh.

She looked into his eyes and asked; "What are you doing? Why did you stop dancing?"

He smiled and told her: "I want to be sure you know how good you are making me fel1. Plus I love to just hold you tight and dance with you tight in my arms. So, I just wanted to hold you in the right position so maybe you could feel it too."

She punched his arm and said: "Keep dancing sexy. I can feel you OK. I felt you a ½ hour ago and I can feel you now. By the way what time is it?"

He laughed out loud when she told him that and looked at his watch saying: "It's 12:15AM. Why?"

She said: "OH. I better be going it's getting late John."

John didn't want the night to end and said: "It's Saturday night Alexis, no work, or classes tomorrow baby. What's the hurry? Aren't you having a good time?"

She stopped dancing completely now and said; "Oh no John. I'm having a great time. It's been wonderful. I just think I better be getting back to the hotel. I promised my folks I would come visit them for dinner tomorrow afternoon. You know on Sunday and it's a 2 hour drive both ways."

John looked at her and said: "I didn't know your folks lived in Florida?"

She said: "They moved here 3 years ago when my dad retired."

He then asked: "Then can I take you home? I promise I'll be a perfect gentlemen."

She laughed and said: "Well then no you can't. But, if you're a little daring, we can share a cab if you want. We're both staying at the same place, the Marriott, right?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • True Love Between The Races

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds