True Power and Control

Occasionally, she would raise herself up to give him a brief second of reprieve. For that instant, his eyes would be flooded with light, he would gasp for air like a man drowning, and he would feel the cool air revive him. Rather than being the sensation he craved, he longed to feel the warmth and security of that gorgeous black pussy on his mouth again as he teetered near the edge of suffocation and orgasm. He pretended it was Veronica, riding him, using him. He imagined he was driving his tongue up in the sweet recesses of her sexy treasure. Veronica taunted him, teased him, asking him if he could take more, demanding that he make her friend cum or else. She humiliated and degraded him. "Look at your pathetic cock, jerking wildly, dripping like a faucet. Make her cum white boy. Make her cum and I just may let you back to experience more.

Yvette began bouncing up and down, one the verge of orgasm. Veronica began to slap and twist Evan's balls cruelly, pulling them to administer pain, or was it pleasure? Determined, he refused to stop until he could taste Yvette's cum pouring down his throat. Her legs covered his ears, he could barely hear her moans but he knew that she was about to cum. He sensed the muscles in her legs tighten up and she was more aggressive with her gyrations, bouncing up and down harder. For a moment, he thought he was going to be crushed. The only thing that kept him alive was the fact that Veronica was stroking his cock, twisting it, slapping it, masturbating him cruelly. He couldn't breathe; he was feeling faint. The pleasure was indescribable and Yvette was riding him hard, cumming even harder. He could feel her nails digging into his flesh and . . . without warning, Veronica removed the strap, causing Evan's body to explode in orgasm like he'd never known before.

Evan awoke the next morning in his own bed. His limbs were fatigued and sore; his body ached and his mind was drained. He stumbled to the kitchen to get some juice and after that he wasn't really sure what to do. His experience the evening before had left him emotionally drained. He couldn't go back to the way things were, he had been transformed. He was experiencing every detail over in his mind. He opened the door to the balcony and stepped outside to get some fresh air. Veronica was seated outside, sipping iced coffee and engrossed in the morning paper. She looked up, acknowledged him with a wave, and went back to reading. Evan retreated back inside, unsure of what to say, what to do. When he sat at his computer and opened his email that he saw that Veronica had emailed him.

"I was extremely proud of you last night. You did very well. I will look forward to pushing you further, exploring more in the future. V."

He felt a sense of accomplishment and pride like he'd never known. He ran to the balcony again and opened the door. Veronica was gone but she'd left her mark, on his body and in his soul.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds