• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trust Me

Trust Me

We were in his hotel room. With coaxing fingers he eased my buttons open and slid my blouse down my shoulders. My blouse caught behind me so that my locked arms forced my breasts to almost spill out of my silky, red bra. I felt hypnotized by his smoldering gaze that held my eyes and then dropped to admire the swells of my breasts. I moaned softly but he reached up with one finger and pressed it against my lips silencing me. He reached to cup my breasts gently at first and then clenched his fingertips as tight as a vise. Even through my bra the sensation caused me to gasp and squirm.

He smiled knowingly and whispered into my ear, "you are my good girl." An involuntary tremor caused my pulse to quicken at his words. At the same time I squeezed my pussy lips and moaned again. His pace got faster as he ripped my blouse off completely and unhooked my bra. Taking a step backwards he eyed my naked breasts. I started to move my arms to cover myself but the look in his eye convinced me to stop.

"Finish undressing for me babydoll." I felt my cheeks flush and my fingers got so shaky. I was feeling like a little girl, his little girl. Slowly I eased my skirt down my legs into a pile at my ankles. I shivered as self-conscious, goose bumps covered my body. I gazed at him through my lashes and saw his hand brush against his crotch. "Now your panties, pet." Looping my fingers into the sides of my red, bikini panties I inched them down. My pussy was almost completely bare except for a little tuft of dark, curl right at the entrance. I could feel the moisture gathering there and I wondered if he knew.

He knew. "Open your wet, little lips for me." I moaned louder this time as my fingers parted my swollen, throbbing pussy. He leaned in and rubbed one finger across my dew. I felt so greedy for more and I arched my hips forward like a beggar. Unheeding to my whines, he brought his finger up to my lips and as I opened for it he kissed me hard so that we both tasted my juices.

"Whose treasure are you?"

"Yours."

"Mine."

From his pocket he pulled out a black, silk, blindfold. Carefully, he lifted my mass of long, auburn hair and secured the blindfold around my eyes. I felt a wave of panic for a second and started to whimper but as I did so, his tongue flicked against my left earlobe bringing calmness to me. "Trust me, babydoll."

His hand slipped into mine as he led me. I felt him lift my arms and nudge me gently backward. My bared ass was pressed up against something cold, smooth, and wide-the vertical support at the corner of the room. Around my wrists looped nylon cording drawing me in tighter against the beam and at the same time shifting my hips out further leaving me feeling very open. Trembles of anticipation and not knowing what was to take place next raked my body.

It seemed to get very quiet. Normally, he talked to me a lot. I strained against my binds and tilted my head to gain some hint as to what he was up to. I did not hear anything but in the next instance I felt a droplet of coldness splash down my breast and then another and another. Ice! He leaned in close and his body pressed into mine as he kissed me with the ice between his lips. Then I could feel the melting ice as he suckled each of my nipples, circling with his cold tongue.

He was gone again. Or, so I thought. I cried out as burning drops stung my tender nipples and breasts. Wax! I thought he'd stop right away but it was if a shower of fire rained down on each nipple encasing and tightening. The ice numbness wore off and the stinging seemed to increase. He was cooing now and telling me how beautiful I looked. The smarting sensation eased away as his fingers gently pried loose the wax that covered each nipple.

There wasn't much time to catch my breath, as I next felt something, thin and unbending stroking at my pussy. He pushed my thighs further apart and the rhythmic stroking continued. It was so gentle and teasing. The stroking started to turn into taps and I tried to cringe against the pole behind me. They seemed to reach out for me and stagger down my thighs. The taps were getting harder now and I could hear them snap against my delicate skin. I started crying out softly with each flick against my skin. I squirmed more frantically and he stopped. "Hold very still my good girl, very still."

My heart thumped faster and harder and then the switch cracked against my thighs filling my brain with flashes of light at the pain. Almost as if in a dance the switch crept up higher to blaze a few times against my pussy. The pain was so intense it hurtled me into my deepest self and tears leaked from the corners of my eyes. I tilted my head back as next I felt healing lapping against my puffy entrance. His tongue lovingly curled into me. I moaned as pleasure washed over me replacing pain for now.

Suddenly my wrists were loosened and I tumbled into his waiting arms to be held close. His hard cock pressed against me. I quivered against him hungrily knowing that we weren't finished but that I had, did, and always will trust him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trust Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 467 milliseconds