• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Truth or Dare
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Truth or Dare

"Truth." She said. Ash prepared himself.

"How fast can you... you know, get ready again after you, ah, finish..."

"About ten minutes, if I'm turned on" he answered matter-of-factly. He had always been happy with his performance. He always liked to give an "Encore" as he called it.

"Challenge" He heard Sams voice ring out.

Jin interjected.

"It is out of turn, but I will allow it. Ash, you must prove your truth or forfeit".

"Prove what?" He said.

"You just said you can get it up again in ten minutes. Prove it." Sam continued, smugly.

"What, you mean, right now?"

"You must accept the challenge or forfeit" Jin continued in her monotone voice.

"All right, I've never done this with an audience, but I guess there's a first time for everything" Ash replied.

He leaned back on the chair, finally realising why in fact they were so comfortable, and opened his robe.

His dick was already mostly hard, and still hardening by the moment.

His physique, while not as toned as Sams, was above average. He kept himself in shape. He had an athletic build, with generous chest hair and light skin.

Ash began to stroke himself, and it was then that he noticed something.

His penis felt... softer in his hands?

No, not softer, Smaller! He was... smaller?

In a panic he began to stroke harder, hoping to reclaim his lost size by his vigorous masturbation, but to no avail.

"What the fuck?" He said.

"Haven't you figured it out yet?" Sam gloated.

"The more you lie under oath, the more you lose what you care for most."

Jins words suddenly rang in his ears.

Every time he lost the game, his dick shrunk! Adam realised with horror.

"You better hurry up Ash" Sam said. "Or you'll lose even more" She said with a laugh.

"The Sister will be silent" Jin reprimanded Sam.

Realising the trouble he was in, Ash pumped harder.

Despite his fear, his exhibitionist streak won out. That was why he had asked Kat to let him join the society in the first place, after all. He felt his penis begin to respond to his ministrations.

Luckily for him, he hasn't pleasured himself for nearly a week in preparation for this night, and so, despite his anxiety, he was wound up tight as a spring.

He grasped his manhood in his fist as it hardened, and began to stroke.

He could feel the four sets of eyes upon him, and pumped harder, determined to give them a good show.

He couldn't help but gaze at Sam's silver hair as he stroked. She had an evil look in her eye, but damn, was she hot.

Mentally, he undressed her with his eyes, seeing her amazonian form nude once again.

"Ugh!" he grunted.

The thrill of performing in front of an audience soon had him on the verge of climax, and then, still looking at Sam's face, he came.

Rope after rope of thick cum spurted onto the floor, thankfully missing the carpet. Ash grunted, and kept stroking, squeezing out every last defiant drop, before collapsing back onto the chair.

"You now have ten minutes to achieve erection" Jin replied. Her voice was once again unwavering, but, staring at ashes naked body, glistening with his seed, there was an unmistakable glint of arousal in her eyes.

It took Ash five minutes to recover from his orgasm, and then he began stroking again.

It was just a game. Surely his dick wasn't really going to shrink? He thought.

"It just looks smaller because it's cold in here" he repeated to himself, stroking his spent dick.

"Four minutes" Jin announced.

Ash stroked harder, but to no avail. Maybe he could, in fact, get it up again in under 10 minutes if he was having sex, but sitting here in a strange room with strange people, Ash began to doubt himself.

"Three minutes"

Ash began to pump furiously. A little chafing didn't matter now, he was trying to save his dick!

"Come on Alex, you got this!" Kat exclaimed.

"Here" She continued. "This might help". Kat pulled open her robe, exposing her generous breasts.

Alex turned to face her, and continued stroking, grateful for the visual stimulation that she provided.

"Sister Katherine, you may not speak out of turn!" Jin spoke tersely.

"Two minutes" The Acolyte continued.

Who knows how much he would lose this time?

"Wait, just give me a little more time, I can feel it getting harder". Alex pleaded.

Sam just grinned.

"One minute"

"It's almost there, just a little more time" Alex pumped and squeezed for all he was worth.

The gemstone glowed purple, and Ash felt the burning again.

This time, with the robe open, he saw it happen.

His penis, which had almost been fully erect, began to gradually shrink. Ash panicked, and tried stroking his manhood, as if that would dispel the magic working within it.

It didn't.

His manhood, which was nothing to brag about to begin with, was now at least an inch shorter than when he started, maybe more.

Ash closed his robe, to cover his shame, rather than his nudity.

He tried to avoid the gaze of the others present, but he could feel their eyes on him.

Ash finally realised what was happening.

This wasn't a game... It was real!

Every time he took a forfeit, he would lose what he cared for most: His dick!

Not only that, but if he quit now, he would stay with this diminutive cock for good!

"Sister Samantha, your turn". Jin continued the game, as if nothing had happened.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Ash shouted. She's just had a turn!"

"Candidate Ash, you will not speak out of turn! Sister Samantha issued a challenge, this is allowed within the rules".

"Continue Sister Samantha".

"Inititate Ash." Samantha began, with an evil glint in her eye.

Ash's heart sank. He was starting to figure this game out, and it didn't look good for him.

"I Challenge you to fuck Sister Katherine".

"What, now? I just came a few minutes ago"

"So, you forfeit?" Jin replied, nonchalantly.

"No! No, I don't forfeit, I can, I can do it".

Ash reached beneath his robe and stroked his cock. It was now maybe 5 inches. Below average, but still a usable dick. But if he lost much more of his size...

Katherine disrobed and joined him on his recliner.

"Just relax, don't let her get to you!!" She whispered to him.

He tried to heed Kat's words, but constant worrying about his manhood made it impossible to get hard.

Is this what Sam was trying to do? Keep picking on him until he couldn't get it up anymore? To win the game at his expense?

Katherine kissed him, and he responded in kind. Gently, he nuzzled her neck, and worked his way slowly toward her breasts, caressing her erect nipples with his tongue.

They felt, smaller, somehow?

Kat stood, and her moist pussy was now at eye level. He could smell her strong feminine musk. But there was nothing happening between his legs.

Fuck Sam!

She was still sitting there with an enormous grin on her face.

Trying to ignore her, Ash grasped Katherine's body firmly and rolled her over, placing himself on top of her.

He slid his hand across her trimmed pubic hair, feeling her wetness, and then positioned himself to enter her.

Ash had started to harden by now, but he still needed to use his fingers to guide his semi-erect manhood into Kat's pussy.

"Mmm" Kat groaned in encouragement, but the insincerity in her voice only made the situation worse.

"Fuck me Ash" Kat whispered, and Ash tried, he really did.

"So much for that ten minute recharge time!" Sam blurted out.

"Fuck you Sam!" Ash replied with venom.

Jin opened her mouth to speak but Ash got there first: "Yeah, yeah, I know, Don't speak out of turn. How about telling her to give me a fair challenge instead, so I don't get humiliated in front of four women?" Ash ranted.

"You are free to forfeit at any time" Jin replied tersely.

His outburst had caused him to lose his burgeoning erection again, and he had to stop to stroke himself briefly.

But it was no use. The sting of humiliation and the jeers of Sam had done their work, and once again, Ash and his dick had to admit defeat.

He pulled what remained of his erection out of Kat's sex, and waited.

The gemstone glowed purple, and this time Ash knew what to expect.

The burning sensation returned, and for a moment, Ash thought about covering himself up, but his confidence and pride seemed to have diminished along with his size, and he just sat on the recliner, watching himself diminish once more.

When it was done, he was left with maybe three and a half inches? Less than four, certainly.

It wasn't a cock anymore, it was a nub. There were probably women with bigger clits than this.

Ash gave up. Mentally, and physically, he was defeated.

Even Kat seemed to feel his pain. "I'm sorry" she mouthed in a whisper as she made her way back to her chair.

She hadn't bothered to dress again, but he couldn't bring himself to look at her nakedness. What would be the point? He had just failed at sex, her body did nothing but taunt him now. He could sense her pity from across the room.

It was Anna's turn again, but thankfully, this time, she had mercy on him.

"Sam" she asked. "I've always wanted to ask another girl this. I dare you to lick me out".

"So much for her nerves" Ash thought spitefully, but said nothing.

Sam grinned. "I thought you'd never ask" she said, as she seductively sauntered toward Anna.

Anna lay back, removed her robe, and spread her legs. She had perfect, alabaster skin, small breasts upon a petite frame, and her womanhood had just a tuft of light blonde pubic hair.

With her robe tossed on the ground beneath her, Ash could admire her shoulder length golden blonde hair.

Anna's arousal was so great that her clit, slick with her juices, had emerged from her labia, as if awaiting for what was to come.

Alex felt his diminutive cock start to stir.

"Too late now" he cursed himself, but couldn't avert his eyes from the scene before him.

Sam wasted no time on foreplay, and dived into Anna's waiting pussy. She was an expert, and within moments, Anna was moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh! Oh my godddd..." She moaned, and grasped Sam's hair.

"Yess! Like that, Just like that!" She screamed, and thrust her pussy roughly into her lovers face, wanting more of her, more, and still more.

Sam thoroughly tongued Anna's sex, making the smaller girl moan louder with each passing moment. It was the most animated that Sam had been all evening. Her muscled body was barely contained within the confines of her robe as she pleasured her partner.

"Ahh, Oh god!" Anna moaned. "Keep going!"

Ash's little cock still rising slowly, and he could tell that Anna was getting close.

"Fuck me!" Anna cried, and Sam willingly complied, until a wave of pleasure washed over her.

Anna bucked and rocked in orgasm, and then collapsed upon the couch.

The gemstone, understandably, stayed black.

"That... That was amazing..." Anna panted.

"My boyfriend has never made me cum like that" She continued.

"Ha! I'm not surprised you poor girl! There's not a guy in the world who can use his tongue like that!".

Alex's little nub was now fully erect, a fact which Sam noticed with satisfaction as she made her way back to her seat.

Her muscles rippled as she walked, she really was a picture of perfection, bulging biceps, thick deltoids, and a tight ass, all muscle, nothing else.

The gemstone gleamed again.

"Candidate Ash, your turn." Jin spoke. Ash thought he could detect a slight change in Jin's tone, almost like her voice had a hint of regret? Or Guilt?

"What the hell can I do?" Ash wondered.

He couldn't forfeit, or he would spend his life with this tiny dicklet.

But he couldn't think of any truth or dare that the others couldn't perform, I mean, they were women, they didn't have the same sexual limitations as men!

Would he lose even more of his dick? If he did, he wouldn't even be able to masturbate, never mind fuck! He would end up as some kind of eunuch!

In desperation, he glanced toward Kat. She was still naked, and now, he was sure of it, her breasts were definitely smaller.

Of course! Kat's forfeit, her breasts! That's what she had lost!

His dick, and Kat's breasts. He couldn't figure out how exactly, but they were stealing his size for their own ends.

But why...

The scene that he had just witnessed flashed before his eyes. Anna was so much more forceful, more confident than before. She hadn't stuttered, or repeated herself, she just demanded that Sam, another woman, eat her out! That's what she had gained when she won...

That's how this game worked. When one player lost, the other gained.

But what about that bitch Sam? What was her secret?

He glanced at her, sitting pretty, waiting for his next move.

That's when he noticed her admiring her muscles.

Flexing them, holding her arms in front of her, watching them glisten in the firelight.

They were bigger.

She was gaining muscle while he and Kat lost!

Now, at least, Ash knew what he was dealing with, but how could he use this to his advantage...

He thought silently for a moment ignoring the four pairs of eyes on him.

Then it hit him...

"Challenge" he said.

"Challenge what?" Sam replied.

"You said no man could use his tongue like you did. Challenge". Ash continued.

Jin stared at the pendant. "I'll allow it" she said.

"Hah!" Kat laughed, realising what Ash was thinking.

"Sister Samantha, would you like to forfeit?"

"No, of course I don't want to forfeit, but how can I prove... Oh no, no way!"

"Yes way." Alex was now the one to grin widely. "I'm the only guy here, so..."

"Fuck!" Sam cursed audibly.

"Fine then, get over here and do your thing. I look forward to seeing what your little prick is like when you lose even more".

"Don't bet on it" Ash replied.

What Sam didn't know is that Ash's first girlfriend was from a strict Christian family. They didn't have sex for over six, long, months.

Ash could use his tongue, and he could use it well.

Kat shot him a grin as he bent down in front of Sam's chair. She had figured out what he was up to.

"So, are you going to open your legs or what? Unless you want me to perform oral on your knee..."

"I never thought I'd be opening my legs for a guy..." Sam sighed, but complied.

She was soaking wet! Ash had guessed she was enjoying the evenings festivities, but he never knew how much.

"I see someone is having fun" he said.

"That's because I was just licking Anna, it's got nothing to do with you!" She snapped.

Ash leaned forward and gently kissed Sam's thigh, just enough for her to feel the touch of his lips.

With his other hand he gripped her waist, and drew her close to him.

Her body was firm, tight as a drum, it was like pleasuring a store mannequin.

He kissed her again, slightly further up her thigh this time, and ever so slightly harder. Then again, further still.

She shifted in her seat, trying to hide her growing arousal.

Ash was now just inches from her wet sex, and he could feel, even through her toned, taught, muscles, that she wanted him.

He shifted his body and kissed her opposite thigh, carefully avoiding her waiting womanhood, then worked his way down her leg.

"Mmmph!" she tried to stifle a moan of frustration.

Ash continued tantalising her with his touch and his kisses, until her wetness flowed unrestrained from her womanhood.

Then he kissed her labia, ever so slowly, waiting for her body to respond.

It did. He felt her relax, all the tension drained from her, it was as if she surrendered herself to him.

He gently slid his tongue into the delicate folds of her labia, quickly finding her engorged clit, and began to toy with it.

He wasn't trying to bring her to climax, not yet, he wanted to build her pleasure first, slowly, until her body begged him for the release of orgasm.

His tongue continued to explore her, unrelenting, breaking down her resistance.

She was trying not to cum, in the back of her mind somewhere she was thinking about the pendant, it's gemstone, and this damn game, but oh, this felt so good, she was so close, just a little more, and...

"Ohhh!" her body shook, and her thighs clasped around Ash's head with a frightening amount of force.

"Mmmm... Wow..." She said.

"Fuck! No!" Her voice turned to a shout as she realised what had happened.

The gemstone gleamed as before, and Ash, still nestled between Sam's powerful thighs, had a front row seat to its effects.

The changes were slight at first, a little less definition here, a little more fat there.

Her biceps looked a little less toned, her ass now bore a hint of cellulite, and her powerful thighs had just the slightest layer of flab, where before they were the consistency of granite. Her tattoos looked a little stretched, and misshapen, but not so much that you would notice.

But much better news was what was happening to Ash's body.

Looking down, he saw his now erect dick growing. An inch at least, maybe an inch and a half? Still smaller than when he started, but it was a nub no more! He could actually have sex with this!

Now it was time for his biggest gamble yet.

"I dare you to fuck me" He said, to the seated Sam.

"You already had your turn, limp dick" she spat back.

"That was a challenge, not a turn." Ash grinned.

"Candidate Ash is correct" Jin replied. "You must accept the dare, or forfeit".

"But! But that's not..."

"Fuck!"" Sam cursed.

Ash's dick was small, but it was still a dick.

Sam didn't want to sleep with a guy, least of all, THIS guy.

"I'm... I'm not doing it" she replied. She knew the consequences of failing to complete the dare, but she couldn't, wouldn't, lower herself to having a guy inside her, no way!

"Refusal is equivalent to failure" Jin replied, and the changes began.

First, Ash's dick grew another inch. He was now bigger what he started with, a healthy six and a half inches, more than enough to be proud of.

Sam wasn't so lucky.

More of her muscle tone diminished, and then vanished, replaced with a layer of flab. Her thighs, ass, and belly grew, and grew. Her six pack abs gradually disappeared, and her powerful biceps became bingo wings.

But that wasn't all. Her breasts also grew, and were now almost as big as Kat's. Of course, unlike Kat's pert, firm, breasts, Sam's hung low on her body, and it seemed that stretch marks were starting to appear as the large mammaries strained against the connecting tissue.

She was still attractive, but now, she most definitely met the definition of "curvy".

"No!! Please, Goddess, no!" Sam wailed.

"It's too much! It was only one refusal! I look like I've never been to a gym in my life! All that effort for nothing!" She wailed.

"Rules are rules" Jin replied.

Sam stared at the gemstone, desperate for her turn, so she could do something, anything to win back her precious body, but Kat's symbol appeared instead.

Kat grinned.

"I bet you can't make me cum" She said.

Sam was elated. Now this was a challenge she couldn't lose! She could win back her body easily, and then resign, and be done with this damn game!

Sam leapt from her chair, and almost ran toward Kat. Her ass seemed to swagger slightly as she moved, she was clearly unused to carrying this much weight.

She dived, or maybe tripped, landing in Kat's exposed lap, her rotund ass and thighs facing Ash.

Immediately, she began licking earnestly.

A few moments passed, and Sam emerged from between Kat's legs, spitting in frustration.

"You could have at least shaved" she said.

Kat giggled. "Sorry! I guess things have gotten a bit wild down there!" she replied.

Without another word, Sam returned to her oral ministrations.

Ash almost felt bad for Sam. She had obviously worked hard on her body, but, she was about to lose yet again.

He knew that for Kat, orgasms were as elusive as rain in the summer time. She was the type of girl who needed candles, choral music, and an afternoon of foreplay to even have a chance at cumming, not just a few minutes of furious licking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Truth or Dare
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds