• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

"Hi, Brenda. It's been too long." Amy hugged her older sister.

The lovely twin blonde put her hands around her neck in an intense embrace. Impulsively, her tits got large as their breasts rubbed against each other through the black satin material.

As their hug broke, Brenda longingly looked into her sister's navy blue eyes.

"Man your beautiful."

She laughed. "Were twins, remember."

"I know, but I wish I had your figure."

"OH. Come on, Amy. Your stunning. You just have some baby fat. I know people that would give anything to jump your bones."

Just then, the toilet flushed.

"I didn't know you had company. Is this a bad time?"

Just as she finished the question, her cousin walked into the hall. She was also quite pretty. She had blue eyes with shoulder-length dark brunette hair. She was a spitting image of Jennifer Aniston. "Hi, Amy." she squealed.

"Hi, Tina. Nice to see you."

The woman got up from the couch and hugged her older cousin. Amy was 18. Brenda was 21. Tina was the oldest, at 24. As she put her hands around her shoulder's , the blonde whispered into her ear. "I haven't forgotten. As she spoke, her hands traveled down the beauties slender body and grabbed her ass. "You always will be the best." she muttered, and squeezed her firm butt.

Brenda was just sitting on the couch, dumbfounded. "Are you drunk, sis?"

The other's just ignored her, and hugged as if they were long lost lovers. Well, they are. As their kiss broke, Amy pecked her cousin on the cheek. "I will always love you." As the young teen composed herself, she noticed a spot on Tina's blue shiny dress.

"Did someone wet themselves?" Brenda teased.

"Shut up." she growled, and pinched her nipple.

"Ouch." she whined. Although she was also turned on by the slight pain. She was secretly turned on by slight S&M. The trio sat side by side on the couch.

"So. Who wants to play "Truth or Dare." Amy asked.

"Me." they both chimed.

"OK. I'll go first." she grinned at her lovely older cousin. "Tina. Have you ever felt feelings for another women?"

Tina expected this. "Yes." she said, unabashed.

"OHHH." Brenda kidded.

"Shut up." she repeated, squeezing her nipple.

"STOP THAT." she commanded.

"You know you like it."

"I'm next." Brenda squeaked. "Same question, Amy."

"Yes." she rolled her eyes at Tina. "If had feelings for another woman."

"You 2 are disgusting." she put a finger in her mouth, pretending to gag.

"Don't knock it till you try it, Brend." she put a hand on her twin's thigh. On a whim, she slowly massaged it. It was milky white and silky soft.

"What are you doing?"

"Just go with it." the long-haired blonde soothed.

As Amy was rubbing her sister, Tina grabbed her cousin's chest.

She glared at Tina. "WHAT THE..." her protest was stopped by the brunette's soft lips.

Amy was watching this sight with immense pleasure. She traveled her fingers around her waist and popped her thumb into her sister's snatch.

"UMPH." she muttered, through Tina's mouth.

As she got her thumb up to the knuckle, Amy violently pushed it out. Before the lovely middle sibling could fight with her youngest sis, Amy shoved her thumb back in.

"UM." At last Brenda stopped kissing Tina.

"OH. YEAH. FINGER ME." she hissed, seductively looking the teenager in her lovely eyes. "MAKE ME CUM." she barked. "I LOOVE IT." Then she popped her finger out of her box.

"YEAH."

"Wait here." Amy grabbed Tina's wrist and led her into the bathroom.

What a time to have to take a dump. She just sat their, playing with her large breasts. "YES. LICK ME." she pleaded, as she grabbed a jug and licking her nipple. Just as she was about to get up and see what was happening, Brenda here laughing. What's so funny? She glanced at the door. "Anytime now. Need some "Fleet?" Just then, the door cracked open. "Finally."

As the 2 women strutted out in the hall, they laughed again. "I can't wait to see her reaction?" Amy giggled.

Brenda looked at her twin and what she saw sent shivers of anticipation up her body. The girls were wearing black strap-on dildo's.

"HOLY SHIT." she exclaimed. "Your gonna do me with THOSE?"

"Just stay their." Tina insisted.

Brenda complied, and just sat on the couch, waiting.

As they reached the sofa, Amy grumbled. "Get up."

Brenda did, and Amy occupied the area her sister just left.

"Now. Sit down."

The blonde bombshell sat on her sister's lap, and the plastic penis slipped into her bowels.

"OWWW." she whimpered.

"Take it easy, baby." her sibling cooed. "It will only hurt for a minute." she grabbed her sister's hips and thumped her with violent intensity.

"OH." she moaned, still in some pain. Although Amy sensed some pleasure in her voice.

"Easy." she whispered. Her hips grinded into Brenda's with furious tremendency.

"YEAH. FUCK MY ASS." the older sister screeched.

Tina glided in front of her cousin. "SUCK MY DICK." she hissed.

Her relative put her lips on the dildo and licked at it's tip.

Grabbing the back of her head, the brunette forced her to swallow the device.

"UM." she moaned, delighted at her roughness.

"SUCK THAT COCK." Amy demanded. "OH. YOUR SOOOO TIGHT."

"You are dirty little cock-sucker, hum?"

"UM."

"SUCK IT, BITCH." she barked. She gave Brenda a final shove on the plastic, which received a gag from her. The older woman slid the toy from her cousin. She looked down at the blondes wet entrance. "That looks wonderful." she enthusiastically announced. Guiding the cock to her pussy, Tina violently intruded her virgin tunnel.

"OHH." she squawked. "IT HURTS."

"Calm down. It will soon be over, and it will be the best feeling in the world." She thrust into her again.

"UH...THAT'S IT." she whaled. "HARRDER." she pleaded. "IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD. MAKE ME CUM."

With each thrust. Brenda's anus would dilate and her sex would get impaled.

"YESSS. I'M CUUMING." As she screamed the announcement a wad of her girl-cum erupted from her opening. She also noticed a film coating her sister and cousin, and she realized they had also come on themselves. "AHHHH." they chanted. As they all got down from their climaxes, Amy and Tina popped out of Brenda's orifices.

"GOD. I love you guys. the teen panted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Truth or Dare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds