• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tryin' Ryan Ch. 04

Tryin' Ryan Ch. 04

The room was dark when Drew woke up that morning. The windows of his room were covered with rather heavy drapes, so it was difficult to know what time of the day it was. Linda liked to sleep late, like just about everyone else that stayed at Monica's.

Monica herself was a night person. She would usually get up at around eleven. If they'd had a shoot, they would usually start at noon or shortly after. Drew would try to have everything set up. They would often work until ten or later. In that house Drew was considered an early riser, since he rarely slept past eight AM.

That particular morning, was the morning after that big barbeque. Mae had come back the day before and had brought Ryan with her. The events of that day began to play out in Drew's head. He recalled how great Mae had looked when he first laid eyes on her. He remembered how Ryan had looked when he'd first seen him. He recollected how Linda had looked at Ryan when she first saw him.

It was all coming back to him, the food, the drink, the smoke, the singing and laughing; it had all been so good. There had been a couple of guitars, Drew's harmonica and a set of bongos. Ryan's guitar was a wonderful instrument, an old Martin, with a sound that was so sweet, full and mellow. He played it so very well. He had a great singing voice too. He and Drew seemed to harmonize quite well. Their voices just naturally blended and they fell into a fine, close harmony.

Drew had asked Ryan if he was in a band. Ryan told him he wasn't, but was scheduled for an audition at a recording studio in few weeks, as a session man. He would be crashing at Monica's until then.

Then there were the memories of things that had gone on, up there in Drew's room; between Mae and Linda, Linda and Ryan, Mae and Drew; and Ryan and Drew. Drew remembered that he had gone down on Ryan. He could still taste Ryan on his tongue. He was overwhelmed with emotion; first was guilt, then there was titillation. Although he felt guilty, and somewhat ashamed, he was turned on, at the same time.

"Damn," Ryan said just then, "That was one hell of party."

"Yeah," Drew chuckled.

Ryan lay quietly for several minutes. Drew figured he was reliving the events of the days and night before. Finally Ryan said, "Hey man, about last night: I never did anything like that before. I'm not gay or nothin', but if you are, it's cool."

"I'm not either, man. I'd never done that kind of thing before either," Drew was lying. He never thought of himself as queer, but there had been a couple other occasions where he'd found himself in bed with another dude and shit happened.

There had been the weekend that Monica had taken Drew to the city to meet her friends from art school. He and Monica had stayed with her German friend, Gunter. The three of them had ended in Gunter's bed. Drew would have done anything in those days to impress Monica, and if that meant having sex with Gunter, so be it. Monica looked at it as if she were presenting Gunter, her mentor, with a gift.

Monica looked at it as a learning experience for Drew, and besides she knew it would be fun to have Drew watch her fuck Gunter. She was sure too, that she would enjoy watching Drew go down on Gunter, and she did, very much.

Gunter knew that it was Drew's first time with another guy and was quite gentle. Drew was trying to appear sophisticated and worldly, to impress Gunter and Monica, but he actually enjoyed it.

There was another time, back when Linda was still modeling for Monica, that Linda had brought her new boyfriend, Ronnie, out to Monica's, with the intention of making Drew jealous. Drew had been telling her that they should see other people, so she found herself a boyfriend.

She brought her new boyfriend home on the day she was scheduled to do a shoot. Ronnie had wanted to sit in on the shoot, which was against Monica's rules. Monica decided to bend the rules for Linda. She told him that if he sat in, he would have to participate. Ronnie was more than happy to.

Monica took them all into her makeshift studio and dressed them up. She dressed Linda in a long flowing red dress and a red silk blindfold, then positioned her in the far corner of the room . She then stripped Ronnie and put a pair of red satin shorts on him. He also got a red blindfold. She placed Ronnie in a near corner. It was then that she turned to Drew. Monica stripped him down and put him into a pair of black, satin shorts. She led Drew to the center of the room. She placed a finger to her lips, to indicate silence and wrapped a black, silk scarf around his eyes.

Monica took up her camera and went to work. She flowed around the room, taking shots and calling out directions, from all sorts of angles. She became the photographer, director, choreographer, and puppeteer. After a few minutes, Monica found her spot, set her camera on its tripod and began to lead them through their dance.

Monica had Linda performing all sorts of dance moves: swirling and pirouetting, gradually, gracefully, making her way to the center of the room. Monica had Ronnie making his way toward the center as well; just as gradually, if not as gracefully. Drew stood motionless.

Drew stood his ground, gathering a sense of what was to come. Linda and Ronnie moved about the room in a narrowing spiral, drawn to the middle where they each anticipated finding the other. Neither of them knowing that they find Drew there.

When Linda arrived just a foot behind Drew, Ronnie was only a foot in front of him. Monica had Linda place her hands on Drew's shoulders. She knew right away whose shoulders they were. Monica had Ronnie kneel down. She had him reach out and place his hands on Drew's hips. Ronnie knew whose hips they were. Monica moved away from her camera, but the direction didn't stop.

Ronnie, in his effort to please Linda and impress Monica and Drew, never flinched. He followed through as Monica had him pull down Drew's shorts. Drew's cock was throbbing just inches from Ron's face. Monica had Ron place a hand beneath Drew's ball and wrap the other around the shaft. Linda pressed close to Drew and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing her breasts against his bare back and her crotch against his butt. Linda knew what was about to happen. She gave in to temptation and nudged her blindfold up, to see her boyfriend on his knees in front of Drew with Drew's cock in his hand. She gasped and clutched Drew tighter. She took Drew's blindfold off and tied it around his neck. As Drew looked down upon the blindfolded, young Ronnie, who held his cock and balls so tenderly, as Linda nibbled on his ear and whispered filthy little nothings into it.

Monica had Ron lean forward, slowly, inch by inch, until his lips touched the head of Drew's cock. She had him kiss it, then lick it. Drew held perfectly still, with Linda draped over his shoulders, nibbling on his ear and neck, and Ron, gently holding his balls and tenderly stroking and kissing the head of his dick. Monica had Ronnie suck it. Ronnie didn't hold back. He really got into it. He seemed to enjoy it. Drew certainly did. Linda and Monica really got turned on watching young Ronnie suck Drew's cock. Linda pressed herself against Drew's back, nibbled his shoulder and dug her fingers into his chest while Monica just stood and admired.

Monica watched closely as Drew's breathing got deeper and faster, his heart was pounding in his chest. She could feel his temperature rise and saw his muscles began to tense. She didn't have to read Drew's mind to know what was about to happen. She stepped forward and grabbed Ronnie by the hair of his head and yanked him away from Drew. Monica finished Drew off later.

Linda and Drew had a crazy little weekend with Ronnie and Linda dumped their little boy-toy. Both Drew and Linda met up with Ronnie, secretly, several times after that.

None of that had meant anything. It was just kinky sex to Drew, all part of some drug induced sexual blur, that had pretty much been forgotten until just then. The things that had happened in his bed the night before were different though. Those things seemed to mean something. Drew cared for each of those people, in one way or another. Some in ways he was yet to understand.

"Well, from what Mae's told me, I thought you guys had orgies all the time," said Ryan. "Shit, I was kind of looking forward to the next one." He laughed softly.

Drew snapped back to the present moment, and replied, "I'll check the schedule and see when the next one is."

"Well, let me know."

"I will."

"I gotta piss," Ryan stated and climbed out of bed. He stood there with his back to Drew and scratched his ass. Drew looked at that body that had looked like some sort of Greek god the night before. All those muscles that were so toned and well defined then, were relaxed now and he looked quite human, just a man, but still a damn fine man. Drew realized his cock was hard and wondered if it was morning wood or if he was aroused. Either way, his hand was wrapped around his throbbing member and he was squeezing it.

Drew wondered if Ryan's cock was hard. He wanted to see it, but Ryan never turned to face him until he'd pulled up his jeans. Drew watched him finish dressing, squeezing his cock all the while, resisting the temptation to stroke it.

Ryan opened the door to the hall and said, "I smell coffee."

"Probably Jamaica Blue Mountain."

"Ah," he said, "My favorite."

"So, you've had it?"

"In Trenchtown, mon."

"Probably fresher than what we've got."

"Either way, it is the best. See you in the kitchen."

Drew just lay there, clutching his cock. As soon as Ryan was gone he began to stroke that aching cock of his. He wanted to relive all those things they had done the night before, but only for a minute. Suddenly he felt guilty for feeling that way. He wasn't gay or bisexual. But there were feelings there, physical, emotional and maybe even spiritual, that he couldn't define.

Drew got up and went into his little 'loo' , as Monica called it. It was a small room that had once been a closet. They had converted it into an old fashioned toilet. There was a big heavy bureau, with a porcelain pitcher and bowl for washing. There was an antique commode, made of wicker, with an oak seat, above a chamber pot. They rarely used the commode and then only for pee. He freshened up and went downstairs.

Monica's kitchen was amazing. She had spent a lot of money to modernize it, while putting a lot of effort into keeping it rustic. She had a modern sink, with modern plumbing, as well as an antique sink with a working pump, that pulled water from the well, in the back yard. She had a brand new gas range, along side an old wood-burning stove. She actually cooked on that stove in the winter. It really warmed up that old kitchen.

There was a great big refrigerator-freezer beside an old icebox. They used the icebox for parties. They'd load that icebox with beer, put couple blocks of ice up top, and it worked like a champ.

When Drew entered the kitchen he saw Mae, pouring herself a cup of coffee first. They locked eyes and she smiled. She stirred a spoonful of sugar into it, the way Drew liked it, and brought it to him. Then he saw Linda at the stove, scrambling eggs, with Ryan nearby, stacking biscuits on a plate. He looked up at Drew and said, "Just in time for breakfast, brother." They looked each other in the eye and Ryan smiled. Drew knew then that we were cool.

Mae handed Drew the coffee and kissed him. "Good mornin'," she said, "Here ya go," He knew that she had been pouring that coffee for herself until she saw him.

"Sure smells good in here!" came a voice from the interior door. It was Drew's old buddy and bass player, Trash. He was one funky dude. He had more soul than any white guy Drew had ever known.

Monica entered the kitchen next, followed by a couple of stragglers. They had a great meal. The food was good, the conversation was lively, and the coffee was excellent. Trash and Ryan talked guitars for a while, as the girls laughed and joked. Ryan told some stories and they all had a grand time.

It was a lazy day. After they'd cleaned up the kitchen, Monica gave Mae and Ryan a tour of the house. Later, Linda and Drew took them down to the river. They took a long walk down to the covered bridge that Monica loved so much. When they got back, they stripped down and took a dip in the river before they went up to the house. As they walked back up to the house, Linda held Ryan's hand and Mae held Drew's.

They had a light supper and a mellow evening. They went to bed rather early, they were all quite tired. Mae and Ryan spent their first night in their new room, while Linda and Drew slept together in the big bed. Drew welcomed the chance to be alone with his Linda.

She slid out her clothes so smoothly. Drew loved watching his little cousin undress. He got out of his clothes and they slipped beneath the sheet together. It was another hot night and he loved how her sweaty breasts felt against his chest.

Linda kissed Dew tenderly and he thought he felt some sadness in it. She pulled him on top of her and his cock slid home like it knew the way. He thought for a second that her pussy felt kind of loose after being in Mae's tight little twat the night before. He remembered how tight Linda's pussy was the first time they balled.

Drew knew he shouldn't be have been thinking of Mae just then, but he couldn't help it. He thought of Ryan once or twice also. He had to wonder if Linda was thinking of him too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tryin' Ryan Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds