• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Trying to Be Normal

Trying to Be Normal

We tried to be a normal couple. We pretended to be monogamous, to not be interested in other people, to not want to bed other folks, but it got to the point it was futile. Neither of us was wired for a "normal" relationship. We both liked sex too much. We were attracted to too many other people.

At our wedding she wanted to fuck the best man and I wanted to bang the bride's maid, but we didn't, then we both regretted it all night during the honeymoon. She wanted him to lift her dress in the dressing room and screw her standing up next to the rack of clothes, and I was thinking about fucking her college roommate during the whole ceremony, but we didn't. We fell in line.

We tried to be just like everybody else, but the reality was we weren't. We had talked about swinging, about polyamorous relationships, about wife sharing, but we knew it would kill our families to find out we were adulterers and fornicating with heathens. Our families were ultra religious and the Bible dictated what you did, where you did it, and who you did it with.

We both had been sexually active before we met, we tried to keep some relationships going, but our desire to be normal made us try a traditional family arrangement, but we weren't, not really. We both wanted extramarital affairs and sooner or later that would happen, we both knew it. Eventually it did.

It was different for us. Rather than want to be faithful married people, we loved sex, loved it with other people, many people, and we were trying to be what everyone else was, or wanted to be. We saw couples trying and failing but denying that is what they wanted. They snuck around, had affairs, and cheated. We wanted to just throw off the traces and be who we naturally were. It wasn't something we argued about. We both felt the same way. We knew it was who we were.

Finally, one Sunday morning as we lay side by side after a very uninspiring session of Sunday morning sex, she said, "This is not working is it."

"No," I said.

"I have to fuck someone different," she said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"We just have to make sure they don't find out."

"Yeah, why should they, right?"

"We just have to be careful. It would freak our families out," she said, "if they ever found out we were fucking other people, they would have a group coronary."

"We can't let them find out," I said. "But I have to share you with another guy. I just have to."

"Right. We need sex with other people. We are not like those other faithful folks only sleeping with each other, right?" she said.

"Nothing like them," I said. "You need variety. Spice. You need to fuck other men. You need to have other cocks in your vagina."

"True," she said. "I haven't had a different dick for six months."

"Horrible," I said with a grin.

"What about that redhead at your work? Haven't you boffed her in the book room yet?" she asked openly.

"Yeah, she's hot. But, no I haven't even copped a feel," I said.

"Tragic," she said.

"Dreadful," I agreed. "What about the tall guy from the office?"

"Nothing," she said with a sigh.

"We have to do something to amend this terrible injustice, right?"

"Absolutely. We aren't meant to be faithful little ducklings staying on our own pond," she said.

"Nice analogy," I said.

"I thought so," she said with a grin.

"So you going to do Tall Guy?"

"I'll be working on it as soon as I punch in," she said assertively. "On Monday."

"What have we been doing trying to be other people?" I said.

"Be ourselves," she said assertively.

"Just who we are."

"Right," she said. "If we want to fuck other people, we should fuck other people."

"Exactly," I said.

We got out of bed totally renewed, invigorated and with new life. We had made the change to what we both wanted and we were energized, committed, and determined to stop letting other people, even family, decide what we did or did not do. Suddenly, we felt free to have sex with anyone either of us wanted, as often as we wanted, and without worrying whether the "family" approved or found out. It was a liberating morning, and we both felt a great weight had been lifted off of us.

We realized early on that we weren't like other people. We both lived for sex, although we had full lives, we still enjoyed sex more than just about anything else and we both wanted to do it with as many people as possible. It was a matter we didn't disagree on, and we both knew from the start that would be how we ended up.

After spending about six months trying to live the way we thought other people wanted us to live, we had come to the point that neither of us was happy with what we had, although we truly loved each other. It is a hard thing to explain, but we felt that monogamy was overrated, that it was a conspiracy to get folks to fall in line and dedicate themselves to a church that wanted them reproducing other "believers" who would be dutiful followers and be faithful to beliefs that told them sex was sinful and the body was vulgar.

We didn't feel that way and we didn't think sex was a sin if you weren't copulating with your life partner. Neither of us had a jealousy problem, because we both felt sex was not love. After our Sunday awakening, we both began thinking of just who we would each bring into our sexual promise land. She began thinking seriously of Tall Guy, and I was thinking Red Head.

We discussed how we would go about it, each giving the other tips on how to proceed. I suggested she trap him in the book room and let it be known she was ready for some serious fornicating on company time. She thought I should let Red Head know I was interested and arrange for a little lunch-break sex at our house with her being the dessert.

It went pretty much as I predicted, and it wasn't long in the book room that her panties came off, her dress came up, and her pussy got poked by the tall guy at her work. She came home excited to describe it to me in glorious detail, giving a blow by blow description of the whole carnal episode.

I know it must sound strange for people in monogamous relationships to hear such stories, but you have to realize we just don't think like other people. We don't see sex as an only-exclusive undertaking. It is, simply, a thing to enjoy and savor and rejoice in what you've got.

When Claire got home after first fucking Tall Guy, she was ecstatic, and began telling me all about it in lusty detail. I guess she asked him for some help in the book room, which he was thrilled to provide, and he followed her in and when she turned and shut the door, she said he looked a guy just selected for a lottery prize. Tall Guy's name, it turns out, is Randy and he seems to be, especially for my wife.

He fucked her in the book room as she sat on the counter with her legs wide and her panties laying next to her. His pants were around his ankles and his pecker was balls deep in her lovely snatch. She had handed him a condom and helped him put it on, and he filled it within five minutes. That was a good thing, because someone knocked on the door and wanted to know why it was locked. When they walked out of there, three people watched them leave and stood stunned. She smiled at them and gave them a wink.

When I asked the red head if she ever went out to lunch,) she just smiled. "My place is close to here," I said. "I have some cold cuts in the Frigidaire. Any interest?"

"In cold cuts? No," she said. "You got anything to warm a girl up?" she asked with a smile.

"Ah, yes," I said. "I got warm hands and a lot of ideas where to put them. The cold cuts were just a ploy," I said. "Do I need a ploy?"

"No, but I can show you where to put those warm hands," she said with a grin.

The red head's name is Carolyn and it turns out she h! as the same philosophy of life as we do. She is married, which I knew, and her husband has shared her on numerous occasions. She told me, as she was kneeling on my bed, that they have an agreement about sex and others. She put her lovely naked bottom in the air for me to attend to, which I did without delay. We fucked for nearly an hour, then got back to work ten minutes late.

She said she had to tell her husband about our afternoon, and I said I couldn't wait to tell Claire as well. She thought we should get together for a weekend and I said we just might do that. When you are a committed wife sharer and you meet another believer, you take note. They also, like us, are nudists, so there was plenty for us to do together.

We made plans to meet them at the nudist club we both belong to. They had a cabin, and we drove in and went to the parking lot, looked up the number of their cabin and carried our stuff to their door. When they opened the door Claire was stunned, because standing there was a man she'd met at a swingers gathering the year before. He is tall, blond, and quite good looking. They took us up to their deck over the cabin, a fenced in patio built on top of the small house. Carolyn and Jessie had owned the cabin for seven years but we had never seen them at the club before.

We had lunch and chatted like we'd been friends for years. Since she had already known Jessie she knew she enjoyed having sex with him. After lunch Claire and Jessie went for a walk around the grounds and Carolyn and I chatted for a while, then we began to get amorous and started kissing like new steadies on a date. Being in a nudist camp we had no clothes to get in the way, so we moved along quickly.

We ended up on their bed, which was still made, and Claire and Jessie returned and sat and watched us. They finally tired of being sexual spectators and began to move to a more erotic activity, kissing and getting ready to do the same as we were. He entered her as she knelt on the large pad on the floor watching us, offering her bottom, her back arched to give access, her legs wide and her arms holding her up.

I saw him enter her and I smiled. She winked at me as he pushed into her, filling my wife with his beefy cock and repeatedly going into her steadily. I fucked Carolyn from above and her husband fucked my wife from behind. It was a mutual copulation party and we all were enjoying our sexual freedoms, and fucking the other man's wife vigorously.

When we were finished, each of us had come and were stretched out spent and satisfied, and we all dozed and slept much of the afternoon. When we awoke the four of us walked around the camp, visited the pool area, the hiking trail, and the tennis courts. We watched a few people play tennis and I thought how much it was like watching other people have sex, watching other people do what you really liked to do yourself.

We had been to swinger events, but the one Carolyn and Jessie go to is in LA County and they go there to avoid running into anyone from their area. The chance to meet a new group sounded fun, so we agreed to go with them that coming weekend.

The event was in Chatsworth, in the San Fernando Valley, so we all climbed in their car and headed for the valley. After forty minutes we pulled into the parking lot and that is when I caught sight of the custom job towards the back of the lot. It was a thirty-two Ford Model A and there could be no doubt, but I asked Jessie to pull around so I could get a look at the license plate.

As we passed behind it, I could clearly see. DUCE COUP was written across the plate in clear blue lettering. There had to be only one like that in the world. Anger swell up in me. All these years. It was a sham. When we got inside, I went looking for the owner of that '32 coupe. I went from room to room, looking for the person driving that custom Model A.

I went about looking for the owner of that car. I finally found him in one of the meeting rooms, standing with a drink in his hand, talking to a group of men. "Could I have a word with you? In private," I said.

When we got outside, I said, "So, it's all been lies, all these years. I have been so afraid of doing something that would offend you that I hid my real feelings about things from you so as not to embarrass you and your pure standards. So is mothers here? Or is she back home dutifully waiting for her pious husband, an elder in the church, a judge mental,son of a bitch who makes everyone else feel like shit for what they desire?"

"They don't let singles in. Of course she's here," he said. "We have been members since they opened the doors, forty years ago," my father said.

"All those years of teaching me the body was obscene, that sex was a sin unless you were making a baby," I said, almost shouting. "All those years you were coming here and 'fornicating' with other people's wives," I said. "Claire and I have been careful not to reveal ourselves to you because we knew you would regard us sinners, but you've been here fucking other people, both of you, all this time." I said.

"We thought you would think we were heretics," my father said.

"We would have thought you were human," I said, not caring to be kind. "I would have thought you didn't hate everything pleasurable, everything that is physically enjoyable."

"We enjoyed sex," he said, almost apologizing.

"You mocked it," I said, thinking of all those times I heard admonitions against 'sins of the flesh.' "Claire and I are swingers. We're nudists. She is an exhibitionist. I am a wife sharer."

"Good," he said. "Do you love one another?" he asked with a caring element to his voice I had rarely heard before.

"Desperately," I said. "With all my heart."

"That's the best thing I've heard in years," he said. He then put his arms out and put them around me, hugging me, maybe the first time ever. "I love you son," he said. I thought of the irony of it happening for the first time at a swingers' resort. We had not been a touchy freely family, so it wasn't something that was done a lot. In fact, I never remembered it ever happening before.

When I told Claire I had run into my father she thought I was kidding. "Come on. What would he be doing at a swingers function?"

"Exactly," I said.

"Exactly what?" she said.

"Exactly what everyone else is doing," I said.

"No he's not," she said laughing with her hand over her mouth. "Oh, my god. Your father? Where was your mother?"

"In another room," I said.

"Holy shit... You mean... "

"For forty years, according to him," I said. "We've been keeping our lives secret while they, well, they've been doing it too. But they have been doing an even better job."

She just stood there shaking her head. "Jim Baker and Tammy Faye," she said with a smile.

Claire and I went on with the weekend with Carolyn and Jessie. Claire was with a man named Jeremy, and I spent much of the weekend with a woman named Maranda. He was a doctor from Denver and she was a lawyer from San Francisco. I was amazed how many lawyers there are in swinging.

I never saw my father again that weekend, and I never did see my mother. The thought of them being at a swingers' convention was more than I could process. On the way back to the nudist camp we talked about the people we were with. Jeremy was an oral fan and was an expert when it came to pleasing a lady with his lips and tongue. She said she had a great time at Jeremy's mouth and would be waiting for the sequel.

Maranda was a devotee of cowgirl, and she rode me like a rodeo star most of the night. Carolyn was with two men, Ray and Martin, and she seemed to wear them out and ended up back with her husband for the rest of the night.

Jessie described the woman he was with as a ball buster, who fucked him and got him to come twice, which turned him into gelatin before the night was over. That was when he found Carolyn and they finished the night asleep together in their room in the guesthouse.

When we got back to the nudist resort, Claire and I sat by the pool and talked about seeing my father at the swinger retreat. Neither of us could believe that my parents, the paragon of sanctimonious religious postering. Their whole life, as far as I knew, was determined by religious doctrine. It has to be the most emotional and astonishing thing I have ever experienced. My whole life I have felt my father was a sanctimonious but dedicated Christian who lived his life by the teachings of the Bible, who believed that sex was something only for procreation, and never for pleasure or lascivious activities. What I have learned from this is how you don't really know anyone you think you do.

The only person I am virtually sure of at this point is Claire, but I am actually afraid to say that aloud because I just might find out how wrong I am. She is the person for me, I am sure of that, and we have bonded really well over the years. Who else would be in favor of being shared and running around naked with a lot of other people? We may not be normal, but we are certainly well matched.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Trying to Be Normal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds