• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tucker's Studio Ch. 10

Tucker's Studio Ch. 10

12

I have a whole series of these stories written. They work pretty well as stand alone stories, all revolving around Tucker Sims and his porn studio, but some things will make more sense if you read them in the order they were posted. I hope you enjoy them. As usual, the people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

A Messy Divorce

"God you're a dumb shit! Why the fuck did I ever marry you!"

Tracy hung up on her shit-head of a husband, and came close to throwing her phone against the wall. Marty was a fuck-up. She knew it when she married him, but his big dick had hypnotized her, leading her all the way to the altar.

Tracy had a thing for big cock. Doesn't every girl? No? Well, Tracy did. It started when she was fourteen, on a backpacking trip with a dozen other kids in the Adirondacks. But that's a story for another time. Marty had a big cock and it was the reason she'd made the biggest mistake of her life.

He was a shit-for-brains of a husband, always getting in trouble, losing jobs, saying dumb things to the wrong people. Tracy wasn't exactly working with a full deck either. Some folks would say they were made for each other, but Tracy, she'd had enough. She wanted out of the marriage.

Marty blew a gasket when she told him. She was worried he was gonna fuck her up physically, but he didn't. He took his revenge out in other ways — turning friends against her, trying to sabotage her at her waitress job, and posting sex videos he'd taken of her, all over the internet. That's the thing that really got her, because when he'd post one he'd send out a mass email with a link to it, to anyone he thought might know her. The way he captioned them pissed her off more than anything — Girl Can't Fuck; World's Worst Lay; Doesn't Know What To Do With It. She looked like a deer in the headlights in the videos, because she hated being filmed. Hated it. Got so nervous she really did look like the world's worst lay, even though she was far from it with the camera turned off. It wasn't so much the camera that freaked her out as the dumb-ass who was holding it. When he was making those videos she knew, just knew, that he'd show them to somebody someday, probably his stupid friends, and she froze up thinking about it. Nervous. Not sexy. Like a cold fish.

"I hate you you fuckin' asshole!" she screamed at the phone after she'd hung up.

She got another email later that day:

Click here to see the ice queen I'm divorcing. You won't want her either.

The link was to a sex video from when they'd first met, Tracy saying "no" repeatedly when Marty asks for doggie style. She finally gives in but looks horrified.

"That's it!" she screamed in the empty room. "I do not look like that when I'm having fun you asshole, and you know it! I should make a fuckin' porn, with a real man, then everybody'd fuckin' see!"

She was fuming. Smoke coming out of her ears? Pretty close. She put on her waitress uniform and went to work. Dinner shift and late night. She was so pissed off she didn't even take a shower before she went in. Her makeup was a mess.

"You run late or somethin'?" her waitress friend Erin said when she saw her.

"Dumb-ass got me wound up again."

"What this time? Not another video..."

"Yup. And a fuckin' phone call. He loves fuckin' with me."

"Can't your lawyer do anything?"

"Nope. I can't afford one who knows anything, and there's no money in the fuckin' marriage, so nobody's gettin' anything. What did he call it? Leverage. No fuckin' leverage."

"So, ride it out. Don't pay attention to the asshole."

"Yeah. Fuckin' easy for you to say. I'd love to throw it right back at him. Prove to the world I'm not a fuckin'...what did he call me?...ice queen? I should make a porn and burn up the fuckin' screen. Then he'd probably start whining that he wants me back, the fuckin' prick."

"I know a guy," Erin said, smiling mischievously.

"You know a guy? What the fuck you mean you know a guy?"

"Porn. I know a guy."

"I don't need another wanker with a phone camera. I'm tryin' to get rid of one of those."

"No, for real. There's supposed to be a studio, right here in town. A friend of mine is friends with a guy who works there. He's gayer than shit. He does, like, guys makeup or some shit. I dunno. I can find out if you want," Erin said, smiling mischievously again.

"How'd my life get so fucked up?" Tracy said. "Marry one jerk..."

"Erin, you take the front tonight," their manager said. "Tracy, you get the bar, all right? Don't forget girls, I had to let Lana go because of sneekin' drinks from Max. He's on thin ice himself, so don't fuck things up, all right. Do your drinkin' after work."

"Yeah, yeah, we know," Tracy said.

They put their aprons on and got to work.

———————

A few days later Tracy was sitting in Tucker's Office, telling him her story, showing him the awful videos her dick-head husband had spread around.

"I'll be honest with you Tracy, I'm a little worried," Tucker said. "You do not look comfortable in front of a camera. What makes you think it'll be different here?"

"I just know it," Tracy said. "It's important to me. I'm good at stuff that matters."

Tucker felt bad for the girl. Her soon to be ex-husband was one of the biggest pricks Tucker had come across, and helping her turn the tables on him would be fun. Tracy certainly had the looks — a sexy combination of trailer-trash and cheerleader, with nice natural tits and a skinny waist. It wasn't like him to tread so carefully with a girl like her, but his instincts told him to.

"It's a big investment for me to shoot what you're asking for. Two men, studio time, crew. I'd be a lot more comfortable if I could see something that shows me you'll be able to pull this off. Have you got a friend you can shoot a little homemade scene with? Just something simple. It's gotta be naked and sex though. You don't have to post it, just bring it in here so we can evaluate it. Normally I don't ask for this, but boy, you just look so terrified in the clips you've shown me. Sorry to be so blunt."

"No, it's okay," Tracy said. "I understand. I, um, I'll see if I can do something. I don't know exactly..."

"Nothin' fancy honey," Tucker said. "Just let me see you havin' fun."

———————

"I know a guy," Erin said, at work the next day.

"You know a guy?" Tracy laughed. "You and I, we need to hang out more. Who is he?"

"My old boyfriend Brian. He fucks awesome. We're still friends. I could probably hook you up."

"What makes you think he'd want to?"

"Are you kiddin'? Every guy that comes in here wants to," Erin said. "He's seen you. You probably know who he is, he hangs out at the bar sometimes. I always make fun of him when he's checkin' you out."

"You're cool with it? I mean, it wouldn't make things weird or anything?"

"Fuck no. Once I explain it to him I know he'll be into it. It'll be like a project, to get back at that stupid prick husband of yours. You'll get fucked real nice, and I'll film it."

"You'll film it?" Tracy said, looking surprised.

"Unless you don't want me to. Whatever. It'll help you get used to havin' people around. The real porn thing'll have people around."

"Oh. Yeah. That'd be good I guess," Tracy said. Fucking a guy she hardly knew while her workmate filmed it seemed weird — really weird — but if it helped her with her plan against Marty it probably needed to happen. "Okay, yeah," Tracy said. "I mean if I can't handle this I'll never be able to make a real porn, right? Let's do it."

———————

"All right, stop," Erin said. "Cut. Is that what they say? Tracy, you gotta loosen up girl!"

Tracy was kneeling in front of Brian with his hard cock in her hand, looking a little freaked out that Erin had made her stop the blow-job. Tracy thought she'd been doing it pretty nice, but apparently not.

"Take some deep breaths," Erin said. "Tell yourself 'It's fun to be watched'. Don't think about anything but the pleasure and the sexiness of it all. Do you think Brian's hot?"

"Yeah!" Tracy said quietly.

"Good. I know he thinks your hot, so just let the hotness flow. Be all lusty and stuff. It's fun! Have fun! Cut loose!" Erin said. "All right, suck that cock. I know it tastes good. I remember it."

Tracy nervously looked up at Brian. He was softening a little, so she got him back in her mouth to see what she could do. He looked happy when he felt her mouth on him again. She liked that. Dick-head Marty always looked like he deserved it, not like he enjoyed it. Brian was definitely different.

"All right, I'm gonna talk you through this until you get more relaxed, okay?" Erin said as she held the phone out in front of her, aimed at the action. "We can edit this after and just show the good stuff, right Brian?"

"Yeah, piece of cake," he said, and then he groaned. "Ohhh! That feels good!"

"That's it Trace, you're gettin' him goin'. Move your whole body, and work your hands on him too. Suck him deep."

Tracy was starting to get into it. Relaxing. Feeling better. Brian's cock hardened up like stone, and he was smiling at her, like a nice civilized guy.

"Sweet! That's hot! That's how you wanna blow a guy on camera!" Erin said, circling around with the phone aimed at the action. "All right, I'm gonna shut up now. Just keep lettin' that sexy side out and you're golden."

Tracy was starting to lose herself in the project. Brian was moaning and holding her head, saying nice things. She hadn't been with a guy other that Marty in over two years, and the new feelings were kinda fuckin' awesome. Brian was quickly loosing it, and Tracy went wild, sucking like a woman possessed. Brian came with a grunt, the first gush in Tracy's mouth and the rest splattered on her nose and chin. She smiled as she watched white goo oozing over her fingers as she stroked the hard cock.

"Fuck!" Erin exclaimed. "I know I was gonna shut up, but yeah girl! Fuckin' facial! That was fuckin hot!"

Tracy giggled. It was hot. Gooey and sticky and fuckin' awesome. She already felt like a porn star and she hadn't even gotten out of her clothes yet. Maybe that was good. Easing into things without the extra anxiety of nudity.

"You're so fuckin' sexy," Brian said, pulling Tracy to her feet.

She wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and used Brian's t-shirt to clean the mess off her hands. There was mischief in her eyes when she did it.

"You little shit!" Brian laughed. "You're a trouble maker huh? I'll give you some trouble!"

He pulled her t-shirt up over her head, leaving it there so she couldn't see, and quickly had her bra off. Her giggles turned to moans when she felt Brian's hands and mouth ravishing her tits.

She pulled the shirt off, glancing at Erin and the camera. It didn't make her nervous. It excited her.

"Fuck!" Brian said, mumbling with a mouthful of big tit. "I've been dreaming about these ever since I first saw you."

Tracy reached for Brian's cock, happy to find it hardening up again.

"You gonna fuck me with this thing?" she asked. "You been dreamin' about that too?"

Brian moaned onto Tracy's soft tits, nibbling a hard nipple. He pulled away just long enough to whisk off his cum stained shirt. A tit went back in his mouth as he undid Tracy's jeans. She helped him push them down and his hand went around the back of her, slipping under her little thong onto her pussy. Tracy moaned. She pulled Brian's mouth off her tits so she could kiss him. Their first kiss. Wet. Hot. Super sexy.

Brian spun Tracy around, bent her over an upholstered chair, flung off his sneakers and the jeans around his ankles and fucked her. Tracy looked amazed. She looked beautiful. She looked oh so sexy. The deer in the headlights was nowhere to be seen.

Erin circled around, catching all the action on her phone camera. Tracy saw her. Erin whispered, "Yeah baby! Fuck that boy! You look hot!"

Tracy took the hint. She pushed herself back, holding the chair with outstretched arms so she could move with Brian. She thrusted her cute ass back at him, meeting his movements with bone rattling slaps.

"Yeah, fuck me!" Brian grunted as they thudded together rhythmically.

Erin crouched with the camera to get a good view of Tracy's big tits flailing under her. It was hard fucking, and Tracy looked beautiful doing it.

"Oh...fuck!" she said, the words forced out of her by the thuds to her backside. "Fuck...me!...Fuck...me!"

Brian did. On, and on, and on. It was a nice steady rhythm, and it allowed Tracy to do what she never thought she'd do in front of a camera. She had an orgasm. A big, beautiful one.

Next thing she knew Brian was on the floor and she was riding him. Wild. Uninhibited. The big orgasm had unleashed her. She wanted more.

Brian fucked her hard from underneath, hard enough to make her scream when she came again.

"Fuck this, I'm in," Erin said.

She propped the phone camera up where it could see them and pulled off her shirt.

"What about Johnny?" Tracy asked.

"Fuck him. He knows I get horny sometimes."

The nice threeway went on into the night. It was a first for Tracy. Erin wasn't really experienced in the threeway art form either, just one dalliance many years ago with a high school friend and a boy. There wasn't any girl-on-girl action back then, and not much this time with Brian either. Just some touching, mostly Erin's hand on Tracy's pussy, climaxing in a massive orgasm as Erin fingered Tracy's clit while Brian fucked her. Both the girls were wide-eyed, amazed at the intensity of it all.

———————

"Tracy! Nice! You look like a different person," Tucker said when he watched the video on her phone. "Oh yeah, let's set somethin' up. You still want two guys? How about your friend, is she gonna join you?"

"Oh. No. I mean, no, this is just for me," Tracy said. "Yeah, two, um...two guys? Can we do that?"

"Based on what I'm seeing here, yeah, we can do that," Tucker said. "I'll tell you what though, if you're really trying to show your ex how sexy you are, there's not much hotter to a guy than girl-on-girl action. Seeing you with your friend shows me you're not averse to that kind of thing, although you guys didn't do much together."

"Yeah, it was my first time," Tracy said.

"Oh, cool," Tucker said. "Well, since your friend doesn't wanna do it, I've got some real sexy girls here who love that kinda thing. I could put you with a guy and a girl. Your husband might really freak if he saw that. It's up to you though, two guys is fine too."

"I kinda want it to be over the top," Tracy said. "If I'm gonna put myself out there and show this to everyone who's seen those crap videos, I want it to be super hot. Yeah, I can see the guy/girl thing. I hadn't thought of it, but yeah, he'd shit his pants if he saw that."

"Ha!" Tucker laughed. "Sounds like the reaction we're lookin' for. I'm gonna put you with Mitch and Alice. Now, since that was your first time with your friend the other day, you might wanna get with her and practice a little. Alice is an old pro with girls, and that way you won't look so green in that department. It's up to you though. However you wanna handle it is fine."

"Oh. Okay. Yeah, that's...I hadn't thought of that," Tracy said.

"Alice has a day job, so we'll have to schedule this at night. Is Friday good for you?"

"Yup. I'm ready," Tracy said.

Tucker smiled. "Your crazy husband won't know what hit him. Lettin' a sexy girl like you get away...he's gotta be nuts."

"It's me who's doin' the gettin' away, because he's fuckin' nuts," Tracy laughed. "It's funny, I feel so much more relaxed here this time. When I was here last week I was wound up so tight I could hardly think straight."

"I know you were honey. That's part of the reason I was hesitant about you. But, yeah, you're gonna do great. This'll be nothin' but fun. You'll see."

———————

Later that night, when Tracy was home, she got an email from Marty.

Joined the gun club you told me I couldn't. Showed all the guys my ice queen wife who doesn't know how to fuck right. Had some good laughs. Guess you're good for at least that.

Tracy fumed for a few moments, and replied...

Never said you couldn't join. Said you shouldn't join, because you're such a dumb shit-head you'll probably shoot somebody.

Glad you showed your new dumb friends the videos. I'll add the club to the list to send the good stuff to. Shit-heads shouldn't start things their wives are better at. Fuck you Marty!!

———————

Tracy and Erin worked the same shift again the next night. During a slow patch they huddled in a dark corner and talked about their night with Brian.

"Did you show the video to the dick-head?" Erin asked.

"Nope. That one's just for the porn producer guy. He liked it."

"What? You're serious about that porn shit? Holy shit Trace, I thought you were just...I didn't know you were really gonna do that!"

"Fuck yeah. He's got it all set-up. Friday night."

"Whoa!" Erin said. "You got more balls than I do, I'll tell you that."

"The way I look at it I'm already out there. Marty posted that shit lots of different places. I gotta show the real me, right?"

"I guess," Erin said. "It's pretty fuckin' radical though."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm ready for it. You and Brian, you showed me some of what I've been missing. That was so much fun. I'm ready for more. It's gonna be me and a guy and a girl, just like we did."

"Whoa! That's...fuckin' hot..."

"Wanna come? The producer asked me if you wanted to."

"He saw me?" Erin said, suddenly realizing the obvious. "Jesus!"

"Sorry Erin, I thought you knew."

"No, that's okay. Yeah, I guess I shoulda known. Duh! Stupid me!"

"So come with me. We'll make it a four-way."

"No. I can't do that. I cant...no. You sure you really want to?"

"The more I think about it the more I'm into it. So...I don't really know how to ask you this, so I just will. The other day with you and Brian, that was my first time with a girl. Since I'm gonna be with a pro girl, I thought maybe me and you could...maybe practice a little? We don't have to if you don't want to."

"Wow," Erin said. She blushed a little and a surprised looking smile bloomed on her face. "Sure. I don't know any more than you do though."

"That's okay," Tracy said, blushing a little too. "I just...kinda wanna get used to it. After work maybe?"

"Yeah, okay," Erin said. "God, is it really warm in here all of the sudden?"

The girls both giggled nervously and got back to work.

———————

"Wanna do some shots?" Erin asked. She and Tracy were in Erin's apartment, after a long night at the restaurant.

"Why was it so busy tonight? That was crazy," Tracy asked. Erin handed her a small glass with a shot of tequila in it and she downed it in one gulp. Erin downed hers too.

"Basketball game I think. We musta won 'cause everybody seemed happy."

Erin poured two more shots and they both threw them down like sailors. Erin smiled at her friend.

"Come with me," she said, holding out her hand for Tracy's.

She led her down a short hallway to her bedroom and kissed her, wet on the mouth. It was a first for both of them, kissing a girl. They tumbled onto the bed, unsure of things but giggling. Erin gathered up some clothes that were lying there, tossed them to the floor and flopped down on her back. Her arms were out at her sides, her legs open. Tracy took the hint, put her hand on the crotch of Erin's jeans and kissed her again. She was amazed at the heat she could feel, right through the denim. Her hand started moving, squeezing gently. Erin moaned into Tracy's kiss.

The nice tequila buzz and the horniness worked to escalate things quickly. Soon two naked girls were devouring each other.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tucker's Studio Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds