Tucker's Studio Ch. 21

"What the fuck Mom!" Kimmie said as she watched the old girl fly. "Hoooly shhhiitt!"

Of course Kimmie couldn't be outdone, by her mother of all people, so she was next. She took on the boys the opposite way, on her back, with Buzzy underneath her, his cock deep in her ass. Mitch stood at the side of the bed and plunged the depths of her juicy pussy. She screamed the way her mom did, eerily similar, as her gut was stuffed with all the meat the old girl had taken. All three of them came hard, the boys filling her insides with warm cream. Buzzy had tried to hold back, but the weird massage his cock was getting from Mitch's deep fuck was too much for him. Mitch lost it for the same reason, and Kimmie, well, she was a high-flying goner from the get-go, but when the boys kicked things up a gear and her mom massaged her tits and pinched her pierced nipples it was all over. The countdown hit zero and she was launched. Tucker made a mental note to add some more soundproofing to the old studio — he was sure Kimmie's screams could be heard on the street.

———————

Tucker stopped into Diamond's Cocktails a few weeks later. He chatted with a couple ladies at the bar, but they didn't have that spark in their eyes, so he kept his business cards in his pocket. He wandered back out into the night. Maybe next time, he thought. Maybe next time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds