Tucker's Summer: Summer Ends

"Earth to Tucker. Come in Tucker."

"Huh?" I shook my head and saw Dad staring at me.

"I was saying, you must be pretty excited to start your internship today," he said, looking over the rim of his cup in my direction.

"Oh, yeah Dad, excited..." I mumbled taking a sip from my cup to hide my confusion.

"Good. Let's shake a leg, I have a couple errands to run before we get to the bank," he said, getting up and kissing Mom's cheek before heading for the front door.

"Okay," I said standing and taking my cup to the sink.

I was still trying to snap out of my daydream when Mom came over, knotted my tie, and told me to have a good day. She gave me a peck on the cheek, and a quick rub on the crotch, then pushed me out the door. Dad backed the car out of the garage past the fixer-upper I'd bought with my hard earned yard money and pointed us toward town. Dad wasn't much for conversations when he drove, so I crawled back into my memory banks and reminisced about this summer.

After the July fourth fuck-a-thon: yes, I screwed them several more times that night before Dad stumbled in from the pool area, we stopped having threesomes. From that night on it had been one on one. The main reason being, I thought anyway, was it was too hard for both women to be out of sight at the same time. Dad would've figured out something was up eventually and come looking for them. As it turned out Mom and I almost got caught anyway.

It was Saturday and Dad had left for his beautiful walk spoiled by a little white ball. Julie had taken off with Maggie and Mom asked if I could help her rearrange the spare room. I wasn't too thrilled with sweating my ass off in order to change a room around that nobody used. I agreed to help anyway. Dressed in ratty sweatpants and a wife beater I followed Mom up the stairs sniffing in her musky scent all the way to the top. She was dressed in one of Dad's white t-shirts and a pair of pale yellow short shorts. I could see the swell of her buns as we went up. By the time we reached the room, Captain Commando was up too.

I was hoping that this was just a ploy to get me up here so she could bang my lights out. Alas, that wasn't the case. Nooooo! She actually expected me to bust my ass and really move the room around. An hour into the labor she opened the window to let in some fresh air. When she turned back around to face me I realized that she was braless. Her sweat had made the front of her shirt see-thru and her proud, dark nipples pointed straight out at me. Hello Captain Commando, welcome back! A large smile spread across her lips when she spotted the tent in my pants. My smile widened as her nipples grew stiff.

"That thing is probably going to get in the way. Maybe I should fix that for you," she said, stepping in front of me and grabbing my tool through my sweats.

Leaning in to her, I kissed her neck and whispered, "If you think that's best."

"Oh I do, I really do," she whispered back, then kissed me passionately on the mouth as her hands pulled my sweats down over my turgid stiffness.

Wrapping my arms around her I crushed her chest into mine and slid my hands over her butt and cupped those luscious cheeks. My rod slid between her warm naked thighs as we embraced and I began seesawing back and forth between them. Each time I pushed forward the top of my shaft would rub up against her crotch making her squirm. A minute of this was all she could take. Her hands wormed between our bodies, undid her shorts and pushed them past my dick until they fell to the floor. When I resumed running my stiffness between her legs I could feel the hairs on her pussy tickling the top of my shaft. I could also feel the slickness of her leaking juices.

Bending at the knees, our lips still clinging together, I caught the backs of her knees and lifted her off the floor. With her legs wrapped around my middle I walked us over and leaned her into the wall. This time when I bent down slightly she reached between us and guided my dick to her entrance. Rising back up forced my cock between her outer lips and into her saturated wetness. Her arms around my neck and her back firmly against the wall, I started pushing more and more of myself into her sweet wet cunt. Her contractions started as soon as most of my cock was buried in her velvet softness. Breaking our kiss, she placed her head on my shoulder and purred.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me good," she chanted over and over.

"Oh God Mom, your pussy feels so good," I moaned as I sawed into her heat.

"You really like my pussy baby," she asked, alternating between kissing the side of my neck and biting my shoulder.

"More than anything Mom. I love you so much," I said, gently rocking up into her sweetness.

"I love you too baby. Make Mommy come," she grunted as my cock filled her insides.

"I will Mom. I'll make you came like you've never came before," I softly said, thinking she already has, judging by the amount of cunt cream that was running down my shaft and dripping off my balls.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD..." she sang as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss jetted through her.

She was trembling so hard it was difficult to hang on to her. Spurred on by her shock waves of rippling contractions I pumped faster and faster heading for the home stretch. When I reached it my knees almost buckled from the intensity. A seemingly endless stream of white, hot, sticky thick spunk poured into her cavern only to rush out between my cock and her walls and roll off my tightening ball sack. I was sure if I listened hard enough I'd be able to hear the drops hit the puddle that formed on the floor between us.

"OH MOMMMMM!!" I groaned as her vaginal walls milked every last drop from me.

The sound of the front door shutting loudly had us scrambling to put our clothes back on. We couldn't do anything about the shirt Mom was wearing; her brown areolas were clearly visible. She dropped to the floor and scooted partway under the bed on her stomach just as Dad reached the open doorway. I looked over at him and saw the puzzled look on his face.

"What ya doing honey," he asked, staring down at Mom's behind poking up in the air.

"Tucker and I moved the room around. Now I'm checking to make sure we put the slats on correctly," Mom replied cleverly.

"Oh, okay. You two should've turned on the AC, you're both sweating like pigs," he remarked before heading downstairs.

Glancing down at Mom's yellow covered ass I didn't see anything, but I was pretty sure that I had brown skid marks staining the seat of my sweats. Then there was the matter of Captain Scaredy Cat trying desperately to climb into my abdomen. I don't recall my dick ever being this small. Ever!

"Tucker, are you listening to me?" Dad's voice brought me out of my reverie.

"Sorry Dad, lost in thought there. What were you saying?"

"I was just saying, there's no need to sweat today. You'll be spending most of the day filling out paperwork for the internship and business school application. So relax."

Sweating? Was I sweating? Reaching up I touched my forehead. Shit yes I was sweating. My fingers were covered with wetness as I brought them down to my face. I was sweating like a roasted pig. A chuckle forced it's way out of my throat.

"What's so funny," Dad asked glancing over at me.

"Nothing. Just remembering something Johnny told me," I lied.

Dad had one more stop to make before we could go to work. Once he parked and left me alone in the car, my mind revisited the past few months once more. I had only one regret. I didn't exactly keep my promise to Mom about not humping other women. Hell, I humped like a rabbit in heat all summer long. Mrs. Ellison, Mrs. Babcock, Carla McIntyre, and a few others that I added as the summer went on. I mean seriously, pussy was pussy. Get it while you can. I even threw old lady Crenshaw one last fuck. That was one fucked up session though. I went over when she called me and was met by her and her husband.

She told me that he wanted to watch his wife get screwed royally. When I balked she flashed five hundred bucks in my face. I dropped trou and plowed into her loose old cunt with a vengeance. She didn't pass out this time, but something more disturbing did happen. After I flooded the old gals cunt with nut butter her old man pushed me out of the way, dropped to his knees and began sucking my spooge right out of her loose folds. Deeply disgusted, I grabbed the cash and never looked back. To this day I still have nightmares about that.

On a more pleasant note, there were the times Julie would sneak into my room and ride me nice and hard. For some reason she liked to wait until I'd fallen asleep; I'd eventually wake up and find my dick in her mouth. Once she saw that I was awake she would either throw her leg over me and guide my dick into her cunt, or she would capture my shaft between her outer lips and slid up and down my shaft until I squirted all over myself. I think she got a kick out of seeing how much of a mess I would make on myself. Then there was the time she hadn't shaved her twat in a week and did the slip slidey thing. I had stubble burn on my shaft for several days. I paid her back for that one in spades.

It happened on a day that our parents were gone for the day. I snuck into Julie's room and liberated her rubber dick. Taking it back to my room I coated it with Vaseline, loosely wrapped it in plastic wrap, and stashed it within arms reach under one of my pillows. Julie was out sunning by the pool so I went into the spare room and called down to her. When she looked up at me I stood naked in the window and wagged my growing cock at her. I knew she'd take the bait; she hadn't fucked me in almost a week. I saw her start to get up so I went back to my room and stretched out on my bed casually stroking my cock into hardness.

By the time she reached my doorway I was as hard as a rock. She took one look at my pole and dropped her swimsuit on the floor then jumped my bones. Julie loved to be on top; something I counted on, as she slid up and down coating my rod with her juices. The hot, wet feeling of her cunt milking my cock almost made me forget about the stubble burns she had given me. Seriously, when you have someone as hot as my sister riding your shaft, you tend to forget everything else. I said almost. I pumped her cunt slowly at first, pulling her chest down to mine as she neared the first of her climaxes.

There's something I discovered about Julie. She liked it when I poked my finger in her butt right as she was getting off. After two more orgasms, each coming sooner than the last, I began letting my fingertip roam over her pucker hole. Her moans of pleasure intensified the deeper my fingertip probed. Her body lay on top of mine almost in a relaxed state as I reached under my pillow and brought the rubber dick up and behind her back. She started to whimper in protest when I had to stop probing her ass in order to unwrap Captain Never Limp.

Smearing some of the Vaseline on my fingertip I inserted my finger halfway into her rectum, at the same time I increased the speed of my pumping cock. Her whimpers turned to moans of pleasure as she rode the wave of incoming orgasmic joy. Faster and faster I pumped my cock into her slick wet pussy until we both went over the edge of the cliff. Her cream poured out and mixed with my spunk as her cunt was flooded to overflowing. Right when I thought she was at the apex of her bliss I shoved the rubber toy halfway up her ass. Now we were having a threesome, Julie, Mr. Greasy, and Me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she screamed, squirting more cream and trying to dislodge the ass bandit at the same time.

"Ride it Sis, ride it," I hollered as I blasted more batter into her saturated cunt and pushed the toy deeper into her butt.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I"mmm commmiiinnngggg againnnn," she squealed, actually pushing back and embedding more of the fake cock in her ass.

Her body went limp on top of me crushing me into the mattress. With the rubber dick filling her ass and pressing her cunt tighter around my slowly deflating tool I hade trouble moving me dick in or out. Carefully I pulled the toy out until it cleared her sphincter. An audible rush of air escaped as her pucker hole tried to close. The tightness trapping my dick lessened and I was able to lay there in moderate comfort as her pussy continued to pulsate around my shaft for several minutes.

When she came to her senses, she climbed off me, grabbed her toy and stormed out of my room. I never saw that rubber dick again. I did find a smaller replacement the next time I went snooping through her room however. I also noticed how she refused to sit down in front of me for a few days after our threesome. Unfortunately my stunt backfired. Julie and I didn't enjoy carnal delights together again for some time.

Dad and I arrived at the bank where Irene Babcock took charge of me. Dad went up to his office on the top floor and Irene led me back to hers. Sitting on her oversized desk was a stack of papers that she said I needed to fill out. I took my jacket off and put it over the back of her office chair and sat down. My first reaction to all those papers was to think that this sucked. I had another reaction, a good one, when she leaned in from the side to explain things and her honeysuckle perfume wafted up my nose. Turning my head toward her I had a clear view down her blouse. Tanned, firm, braless tits hung down from her chest as she whispered she was looking forward to working with me. My dick twitched in appreciation. Right before lunch time Dad showed up.

"You want to get a bite," he asked, smiling proudly as I scooted the chair closer to the desk and picked up more papers.

"That's okay Dad. Mrs. Babcock is taking me to lunch today," I said gritting my teeth.

"Well alright, just make sure you eat something. It's going to be a long day," he said as he left shutting the door behind him.

"Oh, I plan on it," I said softly, glancing under the desk as Irene gobbled her lunch down.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 375 milliseconds