Tumbling Down the Rabbit Hole

He began to groan and growl deep within his chest. He felt his balls start to boil over and quickly dropped Stacey. Confused, she fell to her knees hard and before she could protest Alex shoved his exploding cock in her mouth, holding her head. She quickly caught on and started milking his load. It slammed into the back of her throat and she immediately started to swallow. She sucked and swallowed until he no longer pulsed and she could feel him start to go down. Satisfied, she leaned back on her ankles and looked up at him.

As reasoning began to return to his brain, he understood what he had just done. He leaned his forearm against the wall and rested his head against his arm and closed his eyes. He had a pregnant wife and two daughters at home. Would he tell Megan what happened? Would he try to hide it? He immediately realized that he wouldn't be able to keep it from her. They knew each other too well and she would see it on him right away. Angrily he punched the block wall, breaking his knuckles.

Stacey could see that their tryst was over. She knew it would never happen again, but she was happy with her conquest. She didn't feel guilty for the agony she had brought to Alex and she knew there would be others. It was one of the things that had drawn her to the Marines. She loved their macho attitude. She could handle all the work she would have to put up with. Working on a farm with her abusive dad taught her to be strong and suffer through. Fucking the farm hands taught her that sex was a great escape. Grabbing her clothes, she silently left the room leaving Alex to wallow in his torment.

Alex was not a man to cry, but the whole way home tortured tears fell down his face. He had no idea if his marriage was over, but he couldn't keep it from Megan. If she loved him the way he loved her, they would work it out. He walked in the dark, silent house and walked in their bedroom. There was a porn playing on the TV. There was movement under the covers and Megan's eyes were glued to the girl getting pounded doggy style on the screen. She blushed and smiled when she saw that her husband had caught her. The grin quickly faded when she saw his red, tear-streaked face. She knew before he told her and she felt as though she would be sick.

"It was Cooper wasn't it?"
"I'm sorry, Megan. I didn't mean for it to happen."
"Of course not! Everyone knew that girl was trying to get in your pants!" Angry tears flooded down her face. She couldn't believe this. She never imagined her husband would be like all the other men she'd ever known. "You could've stopped it at any time!"

"I know. I tried to stop it. I just lost it."

"You should have tried harder! What about the girls? What do I tell them?"

"What do you mean? Why would you tell them anything?"

"They're going to wonder where their Daddy is. I can't believe you! After all this time! I hope it was worth it. I hope it was worth losing your family over." Megan was sobbing now. He knew there was nothing left to say. She turned her back on him. Slowly, he grabbed some clothes and walked out the door. He was suddenly thankful for the couch at the office. He knew he'd be sleeping there for a while.

This was not how this day... or his life... was supposed to turn out...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds