• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turnaround Marriage Ch. 02

Turnaround Marriage Ch. 02

12

These chapters taken together overlap the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, loving wives, and mature. Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over a couple of years. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition in Sisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (see Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Sheri was sensitive to being graded and hateful comments; so there is neither. Here's Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

Doug and I didn't see Steve for a few months, but we did talk to him and to Fran frequently during that time. They were concerned about us at first, and checked in often to be sure we were doing all right after the group sex sessions at their condo in Cambridge.

Fran stopped me cold once with the question, "You still OK with the incest we enjoyed?"

I'd never thought that what we did was incest. Steve and Doug didn't interact, except to trade partners once in a while. I wasn't related to Steve, nor Fran - Steve's fiancée, to Doug, so where was the incest. I guess because we were 'in laws' on in-laws-to-be we qualified.

Those thoughts made me stop to think about what limits I would place on my behavior or that of a family member. I got to a point where I made up two defining principles: consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex so long as no one is getting hurt, and love is not a zero sum game - a person can love more than one person at a time.

The obvious changes in my demeanor about my marriage, my relationship with Doug, my bubbling over about my 'Boston Weekend,' and sex, led to Lori and I becoming exceptionally open about our love life.

One weekend afternoon, while Doug was tied up in some crisis at work, Lori opened up to me about the relationship with her boyfriend - a guy she'd been going with for three years. She admitted to frequently fucking him, and then to not only doing him, but also doing two other male friends in what were often three guys on one girl. Sometimes her best girlfriend also joined in the mini-orgy they enjoyed.

I nodded knowingly, and smiled. I think I even commented on how orgasmic such an experience could be, thinking back to a few memorable minutes when Steve, Aidan, and Lyle had been all over me.

Lori started to wrest out of me one small experience after another until she had enough jigsaw pieces to put together part of the picture about what had happened in Boston. Together with a few insightful guesses and some more prying questions for me, I broke down and told her the whole story. She was laughing but aghast, and also happy for what had happened, particularly that her Dad and I were staying together. She saw that we had been drifting further and further apart, but knew she couldn't fix us.

The more I told her about the Boston Weekend, the more she told me about her sex life, and then what she knew of her brother's. He too had a girlfriend, and she also involved her best friend with them, as he often did with his friends. Sometimes, the four or more of them would get together and swap off partners all day. Now I knew what sometimes went on at home when Doug and I were at work.

I expressed my philosophy about sex, and also repeated a lot of what Steve had told me about love, mind, body, spirit, and multi-dimensional sex. Lori paid careful attention and asked a lot of deep questions that proved to me how adult she had become.

One weekend in late fall Steve and Fran flew out to Chicago to stay with us and to go see Steve and Doug's parents. Steve wanted to tell them about the wedding and introduce Fran to them. We picked them up at the airport Saturday morning and went out to Doug and Steve's parent's home. It was an awkward meeting for Steve because he had to explain about the clothing-optional venue for the wedding, plus get somewhat explicit about his lifestyle with multiple men and women who were all intimate with each other. By implication, I think his parents understood that Doug and I were cool with what would be happening.

Later on the drive home, we talked about whether Lori and Ace should be involved in the wedding. Doug's knee-jerk response was 'No.' I stepped in and leveled with Doug, explaining that they were having a lot of sex, including group sex with their friends. Doug was really surprised. I urged him not to berate them, and he promised he wouldn't.

We had a fast dinner back at our house with Steve and Fran, and then paired off to make love in the living room. Lori and Ace were out for the night with friends, and I even knew that Lori expected to be in a threesome, or at least that was the plan.

I was up near my tenth earth-shattering orgasm and Steve had found and taught me about my A-spot, and shown me how devastatingly magnificent those orgasms could be to my small body. I wondered if my neighbors could hear my moans of joy and passion.

Doug and Steve had just cum deep inside Fran and me, when Lori's voice teased from the hallway and surprised me. "I always knew you had a thing for my Uncle. Nice show, Mom. I didn't know you could cum so hard; that must be one to remember. By the way, 'Hi, Steve.'"

I almost burst out laughing. Steve acted cool about the situation, but didn't move from my warmth. Fran too. Doug was flustered and fortunately speechless for a moment.

Lori came right into the room, no doubt urged on by my smile and the candid discussions about sex and relationships we'd been having. She kissed her dad and me, and introduced herself to Fran, as Fran remained impaled on her father's cock in the woman on top position. Lori gave an even longer kiss to her Uncle Steve as he kept his still hard shaft inside my quim and held my legs against his sides. Of course, my pussy and his inserted cock were on vivid display. If either Doug or Steve moved from our cunts a flood of cum would result from the newly vacant pussy.

I teased Lori, "Would you want to join us for a second round?"

Lori lit up like a Christmas tree. "Could I? You wouldn't mind?"

I nodded my acceptance of the idea. I already knew her inclinations, and I did want her to know Steve better. She was a bit of a slut, so I thought, what the hell. I turned to Doug, "Don't say a word," and back to our daughter, "Yes, Lori, you may join us if it's all right with our guests." Both Fran and Steve smiled and made approving noises.

Lori went to Steve and kissed him really hard, "I've wanted to do that for about the past seven years Uncle Steve." She turned and moved to Fran, and delivered an equally passionate kiss. "So, very nice to meet you in a more friendly way ... my future aunt. I think we're going to have a really nice relationship. From what my Mom tells me, we think alike."

Lori put on a little strip-tease show for us, proving that she was pretty adept at creating sexual tension and an erotic atmosphere even among nude adults who had just fucked. Lori also kept up a steady monologue about how exciting participating with us would be, and how she loved to fuck and feel all sorts of cock in her pussy. I noticed she even looked at her father as she spoke and teased. I tried to imagine her with three horny teenage boys her own age sitting in front of her lusting after her body as she did her strip.

When she was nude, her nubile body appealing to all of us, she turned to Fran, "Are you full of my father's cum?"

Fran nodded, still worried about moving and creating a flood of cum. "Yes, why?"

Lori said, "Because, if you let Dad pull out of you, I want to suck every last drop of his man juice from your pretty pussy. I also want to see what he tastes like and what you taste like - then I'll do my mom."

Fran rolled off Doug and spread her legs, and Lori launched herself into the couple. She spent fifteen seconds cleaning her father's slick dick, swallowing the entire cock in one gulp. Doug was truly speechless as he watched his sexpot daughter attending to him, her breasts dragging across his thighs in a way I knew would make him hard again. She'd no sooner started then she launched herself into Fran's pussy just as the white cum started to leak out and run down to her ass. Lori made a lot of slurping noises and put on a real show for us, complete with her cute ass up in the air waving around. I saw her wink at me, and knew a large part of what she was doing was for shock value for her father. Doug did watch every move she made; I could see he quickly redeveloped his hard on.

Fran had a couple of orgasms under Lori's tongue. As Lori sucked she also stroked her father's cock with one hand. To my surprise he let her, and remained mute.

Lori then came to Steve and me. We'd watched her little show, and I'd felt Steve harden again inside me. We'd even pumped into each other a few times to start round two. Lori cleaned up Steve right after he pulled away from me, and then she was on me like white on rice. Lori would pull away and comment on how great we tasted or felt. I remember feeling so good, and thinking that for most of society this was so wrong.

Lori sucked up a good load of cum from my dripping cunt, and then she came up and made to kiss me. I knew what she wanted to do, and my brain froze. I was about to eat cum, second hand, from my own pussy, mixed with my own juices, from my daughter. This was so wanton, and so bad.

I opened my mouth and gestured for Lori to come to me. She did and we immediately launched into a French kiss, during which she tongued her mouth of cum into mine, and I fed it back to her. After a few swaps, we both swallowed and Lori dropped back down my body. I liked doing that, especially the mother-daughter bonding experience. The others in the room were speechless.

As Lori returned to eat more of Steve's cum from my sloppy cunt, she had him move behind her and start to fuck her. Soon, I was almost forgotten as Steve got her attention, and really stroked into her. I loved the decadent feelings that arose inside me.

Lori finished with me, and rolled onto her back on the sofa. I wanted to continue to loosen up Doug, so when Steve was fucking Lori in the missionary position, I pulled Doug over towards Lori and brought his cock to Lori's mouth. She smiled at us, and then started to suck on her Dad as her Uncle laid his pipe to her slit.

Steve asked Lori, "Are you a little slut or is this all new to you?"

Lori smiled around Doug's cock and pulled away for a moment, "I am the town slut. I love to fuck and do it as often as I can. My boyfriend and his friends always have access to my hot teenage body, and usually I can count on them for a few go-rounds every day. Now, fuck me good Uncle; I think you're the best I've ever had."

Steve winked at me and then started to really put the moves on Lori. He worked her up until she was orgasming almost continuously. I saw him moving in the same way his brother did when he was about to cum, and then he started to jet his cum into my daughter's body. As he did, his hands were a blur as he touched her all over, one erogenous zone after another. He slid one hand down under her rump and obviously fingered her ass, as the other lightly grasped her neck.

On Steve's fifth orgasmic thrust into her body, Lori's eyes rolled up in her head, and she passed out.

Concerned, I asked, "Steve, what'd you do to her? Is she OK?"

Steve chuckled as the last of his cum jets filled her warm pussy. "Too much pleasure all at once. I've done it before. It's called La Petite Mort - the little death. It's an orgasm beyond compare. My lovers also call it The Big Steve Experience. She'll come around in a minute."

Lori woke up suddenly. She looked at Steve, "Holy shit; you are a sexual super hero." They talked and I heard enough to know that she was pledging her love to him for all of eternity. I would too, and I'd never had the Big Steve Experience - yet.

Fran then ate Steve's cum from Lori's pussy, and made her crest a few more times. Fran even got Doug to plug her hole again as she ate my daughter out. Lori had obviously never had such a night, and she was armed with a whole new set of experiences to share with her lovers, but I wasn't sure how much of this I wanted her to pass along to others.

I was so horny watching Steve, Fran, and Lori, that I sucked Doug back to life and after he'd fucked Fran for a short time, I pulled him to me and started to fuck my own husband right in front of my daughter.

Later, both Lori and I slept with Steve. Steve fucked us both again in the night, but he paid special attention to me. I know he was showing me that he wasn't giving me up because he now also had my beautiful, hot, slutty daughter under his spell. I loved this man and how sensitive her was to my needs and desires.

Late Sunday morning, I got the Big Steve Experience. He made love to me for so long and so well that I passed out as we climaxed together. Just before I went under, I had an orgasmic peak the likes of which was the sum total of all the orgasms I'd ever had in my life all rolled into one ecstatic few seconds and then multiplied by a million. When I came to, I loved Steve more than any other man that ever lived. I didn't tell Doug, but Wow! I loved two men and they both loved me, and one of them could send me into the bowels of ecstasy so deep I didn't ever want to come back to consciousness.

Steve and Fran left after a late lunch. Doug went to do some house projects, and Lori and I went and cuddled together in bed, naked of course and our fingers moving lazily and seductively over each other. We talked about sex, love, the Big Steve Experience, being an ethical slut, spiritual lovemaking, and the nature of things. I got my chance to caution her about talking too much.

* * * * *

Over that winter and into spring, Steve came by Chicago a few times, usually when he was traveling to or from Denver, but occasionally he had some business in our city. He'd stay over, and I always got to reconnect with him. Lori did too, and I felt like a proud mother when I could watch the two of them making love.

Doug had booked the two of us into a Conscious Relationships and Tantric Love workshop in a Milwaukee suburb at the end of January. The class had the same instructors that Steve and the sisters had gone to a couple of years earlier. I told Lori about it, and about three hours later Doug had to call back and add her to the class roster.

We drove to the hotel where the workshop was being held on Friday afternoon, checked into the hotel, and then met with the man and woman - Dee and Roger - conducting the class and about sixteen other class attendees. We shared a holistic dinner and then a lecture and workshop about Tantrism, Tantric intercourse, and meditation and its importance in relationships because of the grounding it provided to the partners. While much of the philosophy was eastern, the couple had adopted the material to western thinking and practice. Some called it Neo-Tantrism.

Lori soaked up the material in the workshop like a dry sponge suddenly dropped into a pan of water. She loved every aspect of the seminar, and had to temper her enthusiasm to better match with the measured emotions of the instructors.

I was both jealous and proud of Lori: jealous that she understood and took in so much more than I apparently was, and proud of that fact in the same instant. I thought it funny that I didn't mind in the least sharing my boyfriend with her - Lori's Uncle Steve, but I got miffed about her learning abilities versus mine.

The seminar stressed multi-dimensional connections with your partner - mind, body, and spirit, and at different levels of connection and consciousness. Dee went into great detail on the deeper issues and practices. The subject of yoga and breathing control was also introduced to control our earth-bound bodies in the lovemaking process. For me, everything sounded familiar because Steve and Fran had talked to me about so much of it.

The couples in the workshop were instructed to return to their rooms that night and to make love being hyper-aware of each other and conscious of the points in the lecture and workshop discussion. Doug, Lori and I went to our room, but I wondered what would happen when we got there. I had no doubt that everyone else in the class wondered too.

In the room, Lori announced that she wanted to watch the two of us make love, and to join in as she saw fit. I was amazed at how she explained her logic and how persuasive she was about some kind of threesome with her parents. I didn't mind, especially since she'd caught us again a few weeks earlier when we forgot to close the bedroom door, we'd been having all these very frank discussions, and she'd already participated in our swap with Steve and Fran. I was so horny I could have fucked a Land Rover, and apparently Doug was too.

Doug and I stripped and came together on one side of our king-size bed. Doug went down on me, and started to eat me to one orgasm after another. From the corner of my eye, I watched Lori strip away her clothing and then lie on the bed next to us. She stroked her pussy, often putting a few fingers into her dripping slit.

I came a third time, and the Lori insisted, "OK, that's enough of you doing my mother. It's my turn now." She lay back and obviously expected Doug to do something to her like eat her pussy.

I smiled. This was all right with me, but it pushed the boundaries for Doug. I whispered to him, "Go ahead, eat your daughter's pussy, after all, she's eaten your cum and even sucked on you."

Doug froze for a moment and studied Lori's lush body lying beside us. I could imagine the wheels of morality and ethical behavior turning and twisting in his head. He knew what he wanted to do and it contrasted with what he felt he should do, and he had a decision to make. I realized how much impact society had on imprinting rules of behavior about incest on us, rules that now seemed arbitrary and just wrong to apply to every situation.

Without a word, Doug shifted position, and drove his tongue into Lori's young cunt. Lori moaned and came almost immediately as he slavered over her. He spent a lot of time there, so much so that I had time to move and mount Lori's face and drop my pussy down to her mouth and tongue and lips. Lori was heavenly and knew exactly how to please another woman in just this position. I knew she'd done this with her best friend too.

Lori came a half dozen times over the next half hour as we played together, and expressed our love for each other.

Lori finally told Doug, "Please come and fuck me for a while, and then fuck mom and cum in her. Don't cum in me; you can do that sometime soon, but tonight mom deserves your load."

Doug apparently liked those boundaries because the next I knew he shifted positions so he was behind her and could cuddle her to his body, but he could also drive his cock into her pussy from behind, sinking his entire depth into her as he kissed her from behind.

Lori obviously liked getting fucked this way. More importantly, I heard the two of them - father and daughter - talking to each other in the vocabulary of the seminar. They professed their love for each other on many dimensions and in many ways. This was a very unique experience.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turnaround Marriage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds