Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde

"Yes, Mistress," Amy declared, screaming as if that word was the straw that broke the camel's back.

As Amy slowed down, Amy flipped her onto the floor on all fours and kept fucking her throughout her orgasm.

Amy felt so slutty, so good. She didn't know pleasure could feel like this. Her entire sex life had been a charade, only this was real.

Veronica, always knowing to leave them wanting more, pulled out and walked out without saying a word.

Amy collapsed onto the floor, the orgasm hitting her so hard it usurped all her energy. She didn't move for a couple of minutes as her orgasm refused to leave.

Once done, Amy weakly got dressed, put on one of the new blouses and walked out of the change room.

Amy walked to the front with the other blouse and saw the pretty woman at the till working, talking to another teen. Oddly, a rush of jealousy coursed through her.

Amy sheepishly walked to the till and waited in line, unsure what she was going to say. The aftermath of sex was always awkward for her.

When it was her turn, Amy handed the woman the blouse, as well as her stained one.

Veronica asked, "Did you enjoy your time in my shop, my dear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Amy nodded. "It was very unexpected."

"You only chose two," Veronica pointed out, as she put the two blouses in the bag, as well as a pair of thigh high stockings, and handed it to the teen, "You better come back tomorrow to choose one more."

"Oh, I definitely will," Amy said, her pussy already tingling with anticipation. "I may come shopping here every day."

"I also put in a special gift I expect you to wear for tomorrow," Veronica added, now alone with her.

"Oh, okay," Amy said, looking in the bag out of curiosity and saw the thigh high stockings. "Oh, I will definitely wear them," thinking of the ripped pantyhose she was currently wearing.

Veronica smiled, "And, my dear, don't forget to bring a friend."

Amy nodded, "I'll try, ma'am."

"No, do," Veronica ordered, just as another customer came to the till.

"Yes, ma'am," Amy nodded, pondering who she would possibly bring with her... she had quite a few cute friends she was now seeing in a new light... as potential fuck buddies.

"Have a great day," Veronica said, as she then turned to the next customer.

"I already have," Amy replied, as she walked away knowing that her life had taken a much unexpected turn... one that changed everything.

Once Veronica was done with the customer, she created a new kik chat group entitled BostonLezContest. She invited her four fellow best friends and players and then announced as she looked at the clock and smiled (48 minutes into the competition):

Veronica: One!

She smiled as she contemplated winning this contest and finally getting the daughters of her best friends. Each one of them were delicious and yet off limits... an agreement made by all five women years ago.

A customer arrived walked into the store and Veronica pondered, 'I wonder if she is straight.'

Scorecard:

Veronica: 1

Carol: 0

Crystal: 0

Jasmine: 0

Portia: 0

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds