Turning Innocence

"What do you want to happen?"

In answer Reeva began to undress the older woman. The blouse was first and each patch of skin was kissed and caressed as it was revealed. The honey glow of Katrina's complexion shone even more warmly in comparison to the blazing white of the lacy bra. That was next to go baring the heavy, firm, dark nippled breasts, which were nuzzled, sucked and licked by the eager youth. The short skirt disappeared next leaving Katina stood only in white lacy 'G' string and high heels. Reeva fell to her knees and clasping the other woman's buttocks pushed her face into her lap. Katina smiled as she saw and heard the girl's rapid breathing and felt the full softness of Reeva's breasts and the hard nubs of her nipples pushing against her legs.

Katrina was more than ready now for sex. She looked forward to feeling the innocent young tongue probing her folds and was impatient to shove her hand into the tightness of the virginal cunt. As an added bonus she had also prepared another experience for her innocent. A present from a past lover, a realistic and beautifully carved ivory penis, was destined tonight to open and fill her nieces puckered ass hole. But that would wait until it was her turn. For now she was being lead to the bed where wordlessly she was laid on her back and her 'G' string removed. Next, her eyes fixed staring at her aunts cunt, Reeva now on her knees, spread and pushed the legs apart and back then buried her entire face, tongue lashing, in the wet spread of her vulva. As Katina abandoned herself to pleasure she wondered at the apparent expertise, or at best lack of inhibition displayed by her niece.

For Reeva there was only love. The excitement of at last possessing her lover was almost too much. For days she had allowed herself to experience all the pleasures so often talked about in whispers at her school. Now with her Aunt spread before her all shyness had disappeared. She wanted to drown in the beauty of her aunt's body and give pleasure time and time again. Then she was almost eager to get this experience over so that she could prove herself worthy of Katrina's love by giving herself once more to her aunt. Even though this time she knew there was pain to come as well as pleasure. The obvious excitement that Katina had taken in beating her when she had forgotten to apply the depilatory cream was still fresh in her mind.

She was not silly enough to believe that being fist fucked was not without some risk of discomfort, from what she had heard, and there was also the veiled talk of "more". But for the moment all could be born or given for love, and she would make sure that Katina did love her as much as she her. Her first taste of another woman's sex was not so different to her own. A taste that Katina had over the last few days made sure she was used too. Indeed Reeva found that her lover's juices were almost aphrodisiacal in nature; the more she licked the more urgent the need to immerse herself in the wetness. As her tongue flashed across the hardness of Katrina's clitoris, Reeva lowered the legs to her shoulders reached upwards to her breasts and began to play with the turgid nipples. The harder they became the more she pulled and rolled them. Meanwhile the clit was pulled into her mouth and her lips sucked urgently on the tiny hardness. Katina, unable to control her response, was thrashing on the bed and making it difficult for the young girl to stay with her task.

Reeva could see that success was close. Her lover's breasts were swollen and small ripples were running the length of the flat, tightened stomach. Suddenly Katina groaned, allowed the sound to become a mewing moan, and began to spasm urgently. She thrust her hand between her legs and turned onto her side pushing her niece away. Reeva, still kneeling on the floor, her face covered in her aunt's wetness, was beaming with pride and elation that she had so quickly pleased the other woman. Whilst Katina, shinning with perspiration, was marveling and still excited at the girls enthusiasm and natural talent. She rolled onto her back and signaled the girl to join her. Then they held each other stroking each other's backs and arms, their legs intertwined.

Katina was the first to speak. "Thank you my little darling, you were marvelous. Where did you learn to let yourself go that way?"

"Oh thank you Katina. I loved it. Was I really good? Did you really like it? I just wanted to eat you all up." she finished giggling.

Reeva's eagerness to please was already stirring Katina to renewed passion. She pushed Reeva to a sitting position against the pillows and with a handkerchief and large bottle of 4711 wiped away the perspiration and drying juices from both their bodies. "Well my little niece have you more to ask of me or is it my turn to do the asking?"

Reeva swallowed, breathed deeply and uttered the words she had rehearsed in her head. "Take my virginity please Katina. Use me anyway that brings you pleasure."

The older woman's heart caught in her throat and her stomach tightened in anticipation and, yes, a feeling of power and rising sadism.

She kissed the girl firmly on the mouth as she held her face in her hands. "I have something to show you." Katina reached into the bedside draw and drew out the ivory dildo and a tube of K.Y. jelly. Putting the lubricant aside she handed the fascinated girl the nine-inch sculpture. Reeva held it uncertainly in her hands studying and feeling it's cool length. After a minute she looked questioningly at her aunt. "Do you love me Reeva? Will you do anything to make me happy?"

The girl didn't hesitate. "Yes anything, just tell me what I must do."

Katina drew in a long shuddering breath. "Tonight ... and I hope not only tonight, I will get pleasure from using you ... hurting you and humiliating you." She kissed the girl more passionately than ever before. "For us both this may be a one time experience. From this point on say nothing my darling only do as I ask and remember tonight will bind us together for ever."

Reeva was more than a little scared. The woman was so urgent and her breathing so ragged. Never had she seen such naked passion and it frightened her. However she also knew that she would suffer anything for Katrina's continued love and there was sure to be pleasure as well. With these mixed emotions welling inside her she smiled and nodded wordlessly that all was well, and handed back the fake cock.

Katina took the penis then almost immediately ordered Reeva, who was still half sat against the pillows, to grasp her own legs behind the knees and to draw her legs as far back to her chest as she could and to spread her knees as far apart as possible. So exposed was Reeva, Katina was unsure whether she wanted to plunge the dildo into cunt and ass first then fist fuck her or drive first her fist home and leaving it there then shove the ivory penis up her ass. She decided on the later. As she ran the jelly over her left hand she positioned herself directly in front of the girl and began by sliding two greased fingers in and out of the exposed pink lips. Then a third finger was added and the steady pumping rhythm increased. "The first time a woman did this to me my little one I orgasmed with her whole hand inside of me. I was so proud that I had taken her. Her hands were so much bigger than mine. You will take me easily Reeva."

The forth, little finger, was added. Already Reeva's juices were flowing; running in tiny rivulets along the aunts wrist, and her hips were pushing gently, but ever more urgently, against the thrust of the fingers. Reeva's face was turned aside and her eyes were closed. Katina tucked her thumb into her palm and keeping the rhythm going suddenly thrust deeper and her hand disappeared to the wrist. Reeva half screamed half moaned and thrashed her head from side to side but her eyes did not open and Katina did not slacken the pace of her thrusting. Only now the movement was small keeping the hand always buried in the virgins cunt. Shortly Reeva's head stilled and the thrusting of her hips returned. Katina slowly balled her fist and quickened the pace slightly. If she now lowered her head and licked the girls cunt, as her first woman had done to her it would all be over, but Katina was in no rush.

"Do you know what buggery is darling?"

Reeva opened her eyes a little then shook her head in the negative and the eyes closed. "Its when a man puts his penis in your ass. Not just between your cheeks but actually inside your ... backdoor. Most men, well at least the ones I know, enjoy it. Even though it hurts the woman at first, often during the whole act. They enjoy a woman screaming, submitting, they enjoy the tightness on their pricks. I'm going to do it to you, with my ivory prick. I was going to do it to you now but ... your so full already. Come first my darling." With that she began to suck on the girls already distended clit and within seconds the orgasm was ripping through her body and the heaving had pulled the hand free of her still sodden cunt.

Katina wiped her hands then rolled the quiet girl full length on her stomach and began to massage her back, buttocks and shoulders. As she rubbed she talked. "I'll tell you of my introduction to buggery Reeva so that you'll know what I will do to you isn't all bad. It might even explain why I need to, make that want to, do it to you. I didn't love my husband. It was your fathers, my brothers, match. I was too headstrong for my husband and after two years I was leaving. I told him I was going and took a beating or two for my trouble. My husband was not an understanding man. But he seemed to finally accept it and in fact began to treat me well.

"One night, I should have left well before this; he had his cronies over for a card game. There were five of them including my husband. He wanted me to play hostess. I wore a lovely western cocktail dress and smiled nicely and served them their drinks. After they had been playing a few hours he called me over to the table and announced to his friends that I was leaving him. That in his eyes I was no better than a slut and that as a parting gift the five of them would share everything I had to offer. There was nothing I could do.

"They grabbed me and tore my clothes off me. I was laid face down across the card table two held my arms and shoulders to the table, two others held a leg each. I was held there so that my cunt and ass were clear of the table and my legs were pulled apart. My husband then explained that in two years of marriage he had never sampled my ass hole. He dropped his pants but first removed the belt and used it not only on my bum cheeks but also on my spread cunt and ass hole. Then he walked up to me spread some grease and rammed himself into my anus in one thrust. All five of them did me that way, spread on the table. Not all in my ass, though that was to come, his friends wanted to use my cunt at first. It was all pre-arranged and the men were excited at the evening ahead. I was attractive and western and the wife of a friend. They never had hoped to have me but now I was theirs. They enjoyed themselves and each came in turn. By then my husband was ready to go again. I didn't want any more pain Reeva. I pleased them time and time again in any way they wanted.

"For over four hours I did anything they wanted, disgusting things, painful things, ludicrous things, whatever they wanted. I had all five of them at once, took them on singularly. I was beaten and pissed on; I masturbated for them. I put bottles and other things up my cunt for them. They shaved off my pussy hair and had me crawl on all fours with an under-ripe banana in my ass. I was tied in all sorts of positions. It went on and on. They eventually over did it of course. It was all hushed up and I was in hospital for several weeks, and therapy for years after that. It changed me, it made me like them. I hurt those I love. I'm angry all the time and I'm hopelessly promiscuous. They did it to me my little darling."

Reeva rolled over and, horror all over her face, kissed her aunt lovingly. Katina cradled her niece in her arms and spoke softly to her. "Do you want to love me forever?"

"Oh I do love you. I always want to."

"Then share that awful experience with me so we can share the same memories. Will you let me beat and rape you like my husband and his friends did me? And do for me what I had to do afterward for them?"

"I'm frightened. I'm afraid of the pain."

"If you love me then there will also be unimagined pleasure when we share each others bodies."

Reeva knew she was always going to say yes, so offered her mouth as a sign of consent. Katina opened the girl's mouth with hers and sucked longingly on the young tongue offered. "Get on your knees, shoulders on the bed that's right, put your ass up high. Now get your legs apart ... wider, good! I'll beat you and your not to move no matter where I hit."

Katina took a wide leather strap from beneath a pillow and whipped the girls upturned bottom. Several vicious blows were also delivered to the shaved slit of her vulva. Reeva barely made a sound. Katina greased the ivory phallus and none to gently pushed it deep into the offered anus. This time Reeva screamed and collapsed onto the bed but Katina rode down with her, thrusting the tool in and out of Reeva's ass. As Reeva screamed and cried the older woman beat her back with the strap leaving the dildo imbedded in Reeva's ass. Then dropping the strap she took hold of the dildo once again and whilst thrusting it in and out of the tortured hole rubbed her own clit furiously. The look on her face was one of victory, relief and naked lust. As she began to orgasm she withdrew the dildo from the girls ass and pushed the head into her own rectum. The dildo remained there as she came.

Reeva covered in sweat and shaken from the assault, lay face down sobbing as quietly as she could. When she sensed that her aunts orgasm had passed she looked and in a little voice asked if she had been 'all right'.

"The first part, yes. In a minute we will have the rest."

"Rest?"

"They changed me that night Reeva. I want you to feel a little of the lusts and hates I feel. If you join me in reliving that night then maybe you'll understand and we can be closer. We might even be together for ever if you really love me."

"I don't know. I'm confused ... it hurt so much Katina. What of Dimitri? If we love each other and are together ... all I know is I love you. Help me understand Katina."

"Darling niece, give yourself to me totally and you will understand. You will understand what submission is and how pain can bring you pleasure. How belonging to me can bring you happiness to last a lifetime. With me you will never be alone. If, like my marriage, it doesn't last with Dimitri then you will live with me. Yes?"

"But why must I live at all with Dimitri? I love you and if you want me too, why must I marry him?"

Katina thought.

It would be nice to have this meek little thing as her toy. To use and abuse until her interest in her waned. To be adored so was an ego boost. Indeed she would spread Reeva's charms among all her friends so that all may taste the young ones penchant for masochism. It would be fun. However the problems it would raise with Dimitri and his family was worrying. As for Reeva's family it might be an even bigger coup than she had imagined. It would of course cut her off from her brother forever, but then this girl might be compensation enough. It did raise also the problem of her own sexuality? Was she, as she had often thought, heterosexual with a dash of variety or was it deeper. If she risked all for a girl was she really a dyke? She shuddered at the ugly term. No! She wanted the submission this girl could offer, not the woman. Submissive males nauseated her so it would have to be a girl. Besides, she would be all the more popular with men if she came automatically as a twosome. It was interesting food for thought.

"You are right my darling if you are really to be mine, if you are willing to make the sacrifices, then it might indeed change things."

She kissed the still worried girl and began to tie her into position. On her back wrists tied to knees and the knees spread and held apart by scarves. Reeva was totally exposed and unable to move. Her aunt however did little at first. Alternating sucking on her nipples and her tongue she talked to the frightened but aroused girl.

"It would be difficult to leave now Reeva. I would have to be sure you did love me. I would have to know you would not change your mind and complain at your treatment. That you would not balk at fucking any men I choose for you."

"Would you want that Katina?"

"Yes. And much more - total submission to me Reeva, total! Can you do that? People will call you names. A freak, masochist, dyke, slut, incestuous whore, and more. But with my friends and I, you'll be safe. Do you want that?"

Reeva thought only for a moment. "I'm here like this because I love you. I want to be yours forever. Yes Aunt Katina. Yes."

"Then no promises, but I will make plans. Now please me."

The talking had quieted Katrina's raging passion and anger. She needed the passion to build again. She straddled the tied girls face and lowered her cunt to the waiting lips. Then as the sucking and licking began she reached forward and grasped the other girl's cunt lips roughly in her hand and squeezed. The whimpering girl licked harder.

"Lick my asshole, bitch. That's it. Now push your tongue up it. Up the puckered hole you cunt."

Using two hands she pulled Reeva's lips apart and back exposing the reddened clit. Then as the tongue went back to her own clit from her ass she sucked and bit the offered nub until the girl came screaming. Then she slapped the wet cunt until her own climax overcame her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds