• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Turning the Tables Ch. 03

Turning the Tables Ch. 03

The following story is fictitious, of an explicit and adult nature. Like everything else on Literotica, this story is not meant to be viewed by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, offended by adult material or such material is barred by the standards of your community, please leave this page now.

*

Patty raced to the bathroom, leaving Mike breathless on the couch. As she adjusted the knobs, mixing the hot and cold waters to a stream that was just warmer than tepid, she peered at herself in the mirror. "What have I done?" she thought to herself yet again. Her heart became seized by the nagging ache of doubt and fear, and she loathed herself for opening up what could be a floodgate resentment and shame. She felt small in the little room, whose silence was only pierced by the rush of running water. Small, but only for a brief instant. Mike thanked her for bringing him to orgasm. There was hope, and she washed the pearlyslick amalgam of lathered cold cream and sperm off of her hands.

Looking in the mirror, Patty noticed a glossyslick wet spot on the side of her neck. She was surprised that she hadn't felt it land on her despite her focus on Mike's pleasure. She was delighted. She swiped the pad of her index finger through the viscous liquid, and brought it swiftly to her mouth, savoring her son's flavor as she sucklicked it off of her finger. Mike's semen was like Alice's cake, making her feel so tall that her head would hit the ceiling. A flush of warmth embraced her, and she was no longer afraid.

When Patty emerged from the bathroom, Mike was fully dressed and sporting his knapsack. He hugged her, gave her a peck on the cheek and thanked her again. Then he was off to meet with his friends at the Williams Library on the campus of Charter Oak College. And Patty listened to the Laguna rumble off into the distance.

The remainder of that Friday was without incident. Patty and Mike's father had pork chops and mashed potatoes for dinner. Mike caught a grinder and fries with his friends.

Saturday.

Mike showered before his date with Linda. He spent the better part of his waking hours adjusting the throttle valve cable on the Laguna.

Even on a brisk autumnal morning Mike's father was hard at work, conducting business between the eleventh green and the twelfth tee. He came home after sunset, and Patty could smell the Beefeater cologne exuding through the pores of his slowly loosening stubbled cheekskin as he hugged her in the kitchen. Hard cock through gabardine dug into her belly, and she knew he'd have her.

Mike's father brought the same no nonsense force to the bedroom that he did to his business. Patty lay across the bed, her ass halfhanging off the edge. Her ankles rested on Mike's father's hunched shoulders as he gripped her calves, whiteknucked.

Cadences of clapping flesh reverberated through the room, mingling with masculine sweaty grunts, for the better part of an hour. Patty's body jiggled with each thrust, her hair fanned out over the bedspread. Though she felt Mike's father's turgid cock plunging in and out of her body, her mind began to drift.

Patty began to wonder about Mike's date with Linda.

She could picture them, making out in the backseat of his Laguna. She envisioned Mike flicking his tongue over Linda's pink nipples, feeling and caressing her taut body with his soft hands.

Patty began to identify with Linda. Her imagination took on Linda's point of view, until finally she and Linda melded. She could feel Mike's tongue. She could feel Linda's pleasure building, her desire driving her half mad. She let out a soft moan that spurred Mike's father to plunge her harder and faster.

PattyLinda unbuttoned Mike's jeans and slid them down to his ankles, so that he was bare from the waist down on the back bench of the Chevy. She gently held Mike's nipple between her teeth, and then slowly kissed her way down his body to his lap. She sucked the inside of each of his thighs, and then ran the tip of her tongue up the underside of his stiffened cock.

The head of Mike's cock was like a buttersalty sweetcherry lollipop. She took it between her lips and swirled her tongue around it. Patty wanted her son's cock. She wanted to taste it. She wanted to taste his balls.

Mike's father's thrusts became erratic, and Patty was slingshot back to reality. He emitted a grunt and a roar. Patty felt the warm flow of her husband's spurting semen filling and coating the inside of her worn hot pussy. The slick fluid conducted enough stimulation to send her over the edge, and she felt a brief flush of ecstasy.

Silently and swiftly, Mike's father strode to the other side of the bed and lay down, spreading his legs apart. Patty pulled herself solidly onto the bed, crawling over to her husband's side. She gave his beefy body a couple of pretextual kisses and then went about licking up their commingled stickysmooth tartness. She scrubbed his cock and balls clean with her tongue.

Mike and Linda sat on the loveseat, awash in the azure glow of the black and white Zenith in the basement rec-room of her parent's Willard Avenue Cape Cod. They barely noticed that Midnight Special had ended, and Night Gallery was playing on the late show. Linda's mother had long since gone to bed, and the silence was only broken by Roddy McDowall being tormented by ever changing paintings.

Mike sucked on Linda's neck as she cooed and sighed. His hands worked their way up under her blouse, and he enveloped the rigidsatin cup of her bra with the palm of his hand. She in turn had her hand on the inside of Mike's thigh, with her fingers intermittently making contact with the swelling cock and balls encased in his tight jeans.

Mike opened up his jeans and slid them to his ankles, revealing his hardened flesh.

"I'm sorry, Mike. I can't tonight", Linda glowered.

"Can't?"

"No, I can't."

"Why ... uh ...", Mike stammered.

"I have my monthly friend."

"Oh", Mike said dejectedly.

"Well, it's not fair for me too", Linda whined. "I wanted you to fuck me."

"Oh. Far out."

"I can still make you feel good", Linda sheepishly proposed. She gripped Mike's hard prick and started to stroke it.

Mike tried to get into it, but Linda's unskilled hand yanked and squeezed his stiff meat in arrhythmic spasmodic jerks. Mike thought about the smoothgliding rhythm of his mother's hand, how she made him cum so easily and skillfully. Mike chuckled at the comparison.

"What's so funny?" Linda demanded.

"Nothing, I just get a little ticklish."

"Silly", Linda cooed. Then she noticed Mike's flaccidity. "You've gone soft", she whined.

"There are other ways to make it hard again", Mike grinned.

Linda's eyes flashed with the intensity of the electrical emission of an approaching thunderhead. "Mike, we've talked about this before. I am not, absolutely not, going to put your penis in my mouth! That is disgusting! I've told you that!"

"I know we've ..."

"Then why are you even asking? Obviously you don't respect me."

"Of course I do, but ..."

"Then why ask?"

"I thought ..."

"Mike, if that's what you want from women, then go find some whore to do it, but don't come back to me afterward."

Linda shot up and headed for the stairs. "I'm going to bed. I have to be up early for church. If you want to apologize, you can call me. You know the way out."

With that, Linda was gone. Mike pulled up his pants, tucked in his flaccid cock, and headed for the Laguna, and home.

Sunday came and went.

Monday.

Mike awoke to a staring match with his alarm clock. 10am won.

He padded downstairs, through the living room and into the kitchen. Patty was seated at the table sipping her earl gray.

"Morning."

"Morning."

Patty waited for a little while, until Mike filled his glass with orange juice and sat across from her. She didn't quite know what to say, and her apprehension to talk hung over the table like a cloud.

"So, how did your date with Linda on Saturday go?"

Mike sullenly looked down at his juice. "Not so hot."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, well."

Both mother and son stared at their beverages during the awkward pause that seemed like hours, but was only one or two minutes in reality.

"I heard you come in on Saturday night. Would you like to talk about it?"

"Linda ..." Mike couldn't figure out what to say next. He knew that he and Patty had a new era of openness, but the fact that he struck out with his own girlfriend was too embarrassing to even admit to himself, much less his mother.

"Yes?"

"Well, let's just say that I asked Linda to do something for me and she got very upset."

"Oh. May I ask what it was that you wanted her to do?"

Mike's face turned a pinkish shade of crimson.

Patty took another sip of her tea, trying to approach the issue as delicately as she could as Mike's mother. "Was it something of a sexual nature?"

"I wanted ... I wanted her to ... put my penis in her mouth, and she had a freak out."

Patty almost audibly giggled. "She's that uptight over oral sex?"

"Yeah. She thinks it's disgusting."

"Oh honey, it's not disgusting. Oral sex is wonderful. It lets you please your mate, while you really get to know their body."

"I know. Paula used to suck me. I really liked it when she did that. But Linda won't have any of it."

"She really has some hang-ups, doesn't she?"

"Yeah."

A long pause settled into the conversation like a dome of high pressure air. Patty and Mike each searched for the words to say next.

"Mike, I know that ... I know that we've done some things ... but if we would do ... if we'd do something like that, you'd ... we'd ... have to be very very sure that it's what we'd want to do. You can't put the genie back in the bottle on that one."

"I know."

"Please don't get me wrong, Mike. I love you, and I really do enjoy helping you get off ... but this ... this would be ..."

"I know. I don't want you to do anything that would make you feel weird, or make you feel bad."

"Thank you."

Mike guzzled down the remainder of his orange juice, and Patty finished her tea.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"If ... if you'd like me to help you cum, you can come over to my side of the table."

Mike slowly removed his boxers and walked over to his mother's side of the table. She cleared away her cup and saucer, patting the table as an indication of where he should sit.

He sat on the table in front of Patty. His legs, spread wide, dangled in search of firm footing not to be found. Patty filled the palm of her hand with her warm saliva, and reached for her son's cock. The moment she touched it with her fingertips, it began to twitch and harden. She felt it grow and warm in her hand as she stroked it back and forth ever so slowly.

"That feels so good. Linda had no idea how to do that." Mike whispered as he closed his eyes in ecstasy, laying all the way back on the table.

Flashes of Patty's imagined scenario from Saturday night darted in and out of her consciousness. Her own words about the genie and the bottle echoed in her head, but at the same time she became noticeably wet. She was face to balls with her son, and her hand glided slowly up and down his shaft. He writhed and moaned.

Patty stood, and gently held her son's balls in her other hand.

"I'm getting close", Mike moaned dreamily with his eyes closed.

Patty's mind's eye was filled with visions of that delicious lollipop from Saturday night. She slid her hand down to the base of Mike's shaft, and stopped stroking.

Mike felt a searing hot wetness envelope the head of his cock. He became alarmed, opened his eyes and propped himself up on an elbow. The first thing he saw was Patty's distended lips stretched around the head of his cock. Their eyes met. Patty fluttered her tongue up and down the underside of his cock, concentrating on the spot right inder the head. She sucked him back in and began swirling her tongue around him as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. Mike's balls began to tingle, and he could no longer hold his orgasm in.

Streams of Mike's semen filled Patty's mouth. It's butterslick metallic bitterness clung to the roof and walls of her mouth, and coated her tongue. She momentarily reveled in her son's flavor.

###

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Turning the Tables Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 758 milliseconds