• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins in College Ch. 40

Twins in College Ch. 40

I could tell that my Master was definitely enraptured with Regina. Certainly, she was quite beautiful to look at, captivating the attention of everyone in the restaurant. But what truly drew him in, I believe, was her voice: Smooth and breathy in a way which was clearly either instinctive or so well-practiced that it had become second nature for her, each syllable which departed her dainty mouth tugged at my ears as well.

The first part of our evening together focused on my big brother and me. We each spoke in low tones so as not to unduly disgust the patrons and restaurant staff around us. I did the majority of the talking about our illicit relationship, yet Regina's eyes split their time equally between each of us. She seemed fascinated at the tale of how my big brother and I essentially "found" each other. What I specifically did not mention, however, was anything which might cause her to even wonder if we were more than just fraternal twins and destined lovers.

In time, the conversation switched to her, and I was indeed fascinated by the rather different life she led.

Regina was born into a wealthy family as the youngest of three daughters. She never knew her eldest sister, who drowned in a neighbor's pool when the adults were too involved in their own conversation instead of properly watching the children. Her other sister, Marlene, had shocked the family by joining the Army, and was stationed in Iraq on her third tour of duty; contact with Marlene was sporadic at best. Her parents both traveled heavily in their respective careers, each of them spending much more time overseas than in the States.

While always popular with the guys in middle school and high school, Regina had long felt an affinity for girls as well, and had finally started to explore that when she came to the Bay Area for university. That was when she also became involved with phone sex work, and she quickly became so popular that it ended up changing her lifestyle, forcing her to essentially become a vampire: awakening about 5PM, eating breakfast and handling any necessary errands before returning to her apartment to begin her shift, wearing a headset and usually nothing else until about sunrise, then finishing any other errands as stores opened for the day before finally returning to her apartment and falling asleep.

She did get a regular weekend: Saturday and Sunday nights were her nights off, which explained why she always only came to the store on a Saturday night. While she might occasionally go to a club or a bar specifically to troll for a one-night-stand, Regina was tiring of it and was looking for something with a little more permanence, even if true love was not involved in the relationship.

"So you're looking for a few friends-with-benefits?" my Master asked, still keeping his voice low.

"I suppose I am," Regina replied honestly, her voice equally low. The conversation lapsed for a moment as the waiter came to clear away the dishes. "Because things have gone so well with the phone sex work, I had to drop out of the university after not even three full semesters. It was simply not possible for me to work all night and then handle classes all day. Something had to give, and even though I honestly do not need the money, the phone sex work is certainly more enjoyable than taking classes, many of which had absolutely nothing to do with a major in English."

"What types of things are you looking to do? What are you interested in?"

"Perhaps your sister can explain that," Regina replied with a wink and a smile. "I'm sure she's looked up my rental records."

I probably blushed at that comment, for I certainly felt a bit warm in the face. "I did," I admitted quietly, and Regina and my Master both laughed at that. "All adult titles, which certainly piqued my interest. Some lesbian, some Asian, some group sex, some hentai, some bondage."

"Hmmmmmmm..." Upon hearing that from my Master, I knew exactly what he was thinking.

A loud squeal of tires outside caught everyone's attention, and the following crash was unmistakable. "Oh, no!" Regina exclaimed, standing quickly. "Excuse me!" And she hurried out of the restaurant.

"What do you think of her?" I asked quietly.

"Regina sounds like a very interesting person," my Master replied calmly, his eyes still darting toward the front of the restaurant even though we could not see the front window from where our table was located. "She's definitely unique. I just wonder how we can really provide what she's looking for if things go turn sexual between her and us. I can tell from the various looks she has given us – especially you – that she is interested in us as potentially more than just friends, but I think that requires a separate discussion, between just you and me."

"Agreed," I confirmed. "I do think she'd be fun to be around, even as just friends. But..."

"But what?"

I shook my head. "Never mind. It's best that you and I talk separately."

"Okay." Underneath the table, my Master took my hand in his, and we simply gazed at each other for a moment. My nervousness began to fade as I felt his love and his support and his understanding flowing into me.

Regina returned a moment later, her face displaying an expression of tremendous relief. "It wasn't my baby," she announced with a sigh. "But whoever owns the black Bentley will be rather upset. It looks like the driver of the El Camino had at least three too many drinks. I find that a little odd on a Sunday night."

Eventually, the conversation turned back toward the sexual realm, and I was not at all surprised when my Master – still holding my hand beneath the table – began to ask about Regina's phone sex work.

*****

As we lay naked in his bed together, my Master pressed himself up against my backside, an arm draped over me, his hand cupping a breast. His dimmed screensaver provided a little light in the darkness, displaying random images he had recently taken of me in various forms of bondage in the basement playroom.

Until that moment in time, only my Master had ever seen me bound, seen the painful tears I shed joyfully for him. Thus far, only he knew of my servitude, although Regina probably suspected that my big brother dominated me, owned me.

I thought of what it might be like to have Regina sitting on the other side of the basement playroom, watching as I undressed for my Master, or serviced him, or accepted his restraints, or endured pain for his pleasure, or enjoyed his violent lovemaking, or smeared his white-hot love all over my face and chest. I thought of what it might be like to be secured to the wall and forced to watch as my Master did all those things with Regina. I thought of what it might be like to engage in lesbian activity with Regina, to feel her bare breasts against mine, to feel my fingers inside her as her fingers probed inside me, to kiss her passionately as my Master watched avidly. I thought of what it might be like to team up on my Master with Regina, or have her and my Master both team up on me, or have my Master and me team up on her. I thought of what it might be like for all three of us to share a bed – perhaps this very bed – together.

I had a difficult time trying to imagine it all, yet, despite the unease I felt as I thought about being part of a threesome, my curiosity was still rather prevalent.

But my greatest concern was that the addition of a third person – especially a second woman – would greatly change the wonderful bond which connected my Master and me. I did not want the camaraderie, the friendship, the love, to ever change between us, and I was concerned that adding Regina to our relationship might indeed drive a wedge – albeit certainly an unintentional wedge – between us.

So many thoughts passed through my head, and almost all of them were "negatives," concerns. I did not even realize that I was crying until I was rolled to my back and my Master kissed a tear from my cheek. That was when I gave in and let the tears surge forth in earnest; I held nothing back as my forbidden lover clutched me tightly, rolling to his back and allowing me to cry upon him shoulder...

*****

I awoke to a gentle massage of my upper back. Slowly, I stirred, rolling over and looking up at my big brother, my Master, noting the expression of concern upon his face. I simply smiled, taking his hand and placing it directly over my heart.

"This is only for you," I whispered in the dim light of the early morning, "and I certainly hope that your heart is only for me. If we can agree to that, then I think I can accept another person to share our intimacy."

He bent down and kissed my lips, our hands pressed together between our hearts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins in College Ch. 40

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 771 milliseconds