Twins - Sports, Sex & Trouble

"Thanks Jimmy. You helped me a lot. Now that we're eighteen now we really should start dating."

"The guys have told me about a party this Saturday. We should go. Bring your friend Jazmin. She sounded nice."

Jane put her hands four inches away from her firm alabaster breasts and said,

"She's nice especially if you like breasts the size of softballs," Jane giggled.

"Well a guy has to be open minded."

They both laughed. Jimmy took this opportunity to try to discreetly re-position his stiff dick. Jane noticed and asked,

"Having a problem?"

Embarrassed, Jimmy stuttered, "Ah ... ah... No. I mean give a guy a break. You've got to expect this reaction when you flash tits as nice as yours."

Jane laughed at her chagrinned brother. She asked,

"Is it a BIG reaction? Forget that. I'm sorry I asked . Rinse me good."

Jane smiled as Jimmy rinsed her hair thoroughly. She was surprised by how quickly she became comfortable exposing herself to her brother. As Jimmy stood to get her a towel, Jane quickly glanced down to check out the bulge in his pants. It was big.

Jane stood. She was completely naked in front of her brother. Jane said,

"Boys get to be smart or athletic or lots of things. Girls have to be pretty. We get judged on the size of our breasts and the shape of our ass. This has meant a lot to me. I have been frozen with apprehension about letting a guy see my non-super model body. Here is me saying thank you."

Jimmy was stunned. He soaked up the view. This was the first time he had seen a live woman nude. It was so much better, hotter than any porn photo or video. He watched the bath water run down his sister's teardrop shaped breasts and cascade across her narrow waist and only to get lost in her thick black bush. He attempted to peer through the shrubbery, but he couldn't see her vagina. He settled for watching the water trickle down her shapely long legs.

Jane said, "I love you. You're a great brother."

Jane's bold behavior was testing the limits of her new found courage. She quickly said,

"Throw me the towel . I'm going to dry my hair in my room and go to bed. Are we still okay?"

James tossed her the towel, smiled and said, "You're still my best buddy. Goodnight beautiful. "

Jane held the towel to her chest letting it drape and cover her front. She skipped into her bedroom and closed her door.

As she exited, Jimmy let loose a loud wolf whistle, "Wheeeeeeet wheeeeeeer!! "

He had a moment to enjoy the view of his sister's fine bare alabaster derriere. The wide hips that Jane hated when combined with her defined waist made for a gorgeous heart-shaped butt. The fact that her ass was so white increased Jimmy's level of pleasure. It emphasized the fact that he was seeing something not normally exposed to men.

Jane heard the whistle and it made her feel good about her body. Jane was giddy as she entered her room.

Jimmy leaned over and placed both hands on the counter with the double sink. He said to himself, "Man what an evening." Jimmy was a hard as he could ever remember.

"What's this?" He said seeing Jane's underwear on the floor. Stealthily, he picked up her dirty panties. He glanced to make sure Jane's bathroom door was closed and then he held his sister's underwear to his nose. He breathed in deeply. His nose picked up an enticing, wonderful musky fragrance. He savored the intoxicating womanly bouquet.

"Oh God, what a night. I see my first nude girl and now I am smelling her essence. "

Jimmy gave into his baser instincts. Again he checked the door. He was re-assure when he heard Jane's hair dryer running. He unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and underwear. Jimmy thoroughly coated his hand and prick with a silky hand lotion. He then placed the pungent crotch of his sister's panties in his mouth. The taste receptor cells on his tongue sent the information detected by clusters of various receptors to the gustatory areas of the brain via the seventh, ninth and tenth cranial nerves. James was overwhelmed with desire, the feeling of pure lust. He closed his eyes, visualized his sister's naked body and stroked his engorged member heartily.

Jane sat nude at her make-up table blow drying her hair and pondering her actions this evening. She carried on a conversation with her reflection in the mirror. She placed the hair dryer on the table.

"Tonight, I was bold ... audacious and sexual. "

She ran her palm across her rock hard nipples. "My nips are begging to be crushed."

Jane succumbed to her need. She pinched her nipples.

"Ahh. Oh God!" she sighed. "That felt so good."

As the painful pleasure radiated through her body, her mind said, "That wasn't something a 'good girl' does."

Jane got up and walked around the room. She was looking for something to distract her from giving in to her naughty sensually desires. She picked up her dirty clothes.

"Oh that's right; I left my underwear in the bathroom.

Jane opened the bathroom door and saw her brother masturbating. His fist was at the base of his hard cock. Jane was amazed that she could still see inches of his hard penis jutting forth. She quickly back away and quietly closed the door. Jane wasn't sure what was more shocking seeing her brother's engorged manhood or seeing her soiled panties in his mouth.

Women have quite an acute sense of smell. They know what their vaginas smell like. They know their pussies have a pungent musky odor, That's why they are surprised that men like to eat pussy. Jane thought about what she had just seen. Obviously, Jimmy must find her scent attractive. Jane was surprised to learn this fact.

Jane sat at her make up table. Her erect nipples glared at her from the mirror. Their need was undeniable. Jane touched her nipples. That wasn't enough so she squeezed them roughly. She had to do it again and again. Each hard squeeze provoke the same cry of pleasure from Jane and the same glorious jolt of electricity that shot through her chest setting off a tingling sensation in her crotch. She glanced at the door. It was closed. In the privacy of her room she gave into her wanton desires. She dropped a hand to her cunt.

"My pussy is so wet."

Jane could smell her musk. Two fingers found her clit. Their motion helped satisfy the need, the strong aching desire emanating from her sex.

Jimmy pictured his sister's naked body. He could see her beautiful breasts, the outrageous bush and her sassy ass. He could smell her scent and taste the nectar from her pussy and he loved both. A powerful orgasm overtook him. He cried out as his cock exploded into the sink.

"Ugg... Oh God!"

Jane did not hear his cry. She was concentrating, entirely focused on satisfying her own carnal need. In her mind flashed varies images of her brother: his muscular torso, his long eyelashes and Jimmy's stroking his big cock. One finger found its way to her vagina. She inserted it into her cavity and the tip brushed up against her hymen. Jane pressed her thumb to her clit. She then crushed a nipple and came like a freight train.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... AH... AH... Aaahhhh! "

^^^

The next morning Jimmy woke up with a fierce hard-on and the taste of his sister upon his lips. He gripped his dick, squeezed it forcefully and stoked himself a few times. In his mind he pictured Janey's young breasts.

"Uhmmm. I don't want to get up," Jane mumbled.

Janey woke slowly. Her bed was warm. She was so comfortable. She stretched like a cat and tensed all her muscles. She crossed her legs and flexed her thighs. The pressure she brought to bear on her clit felt good. She repeated the pressure with rhythmic contraction of her thigh muscles. She smiled as the muscle movement stimulating her clitoris. It felt good, Jane wondered if she could orgasm this way.

Neither twin had time to reach a climax. They had to get to practice. They forced themselves to get up.

At breakfast the twins ate in silent. Neither could look the other in the eye. Both felt guilty about last night's stroke session.

Jimmy was thinking, "God, I can't believe I beat off thinking about my sister."

Jane was thinking, "It was so wrong. I actually masturbated while thinking about my brother."

They each decided that acting out sexual fantasies involving their sibling was wrong. They needed more appropriate outlets for their sexual energy. Jimmy broke the silence.

"Dad says we are going to be here a while."

Janey piped up, "So you think we might actually stay the whole school year this time?"

Their dad's military career had caused them to move many, many times.

Jimmy said, "I'm going to risk settling in. Maybe even get a girlfriend ... "

"Yeah, I'd like to have a boyfriend. It would be nice to have someone to take me to the prom."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds