Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest

"One of you take pictures, the other one film it," Charissa ordered.

"I'll film it," Kendell offered, as Pamela sighed at the complete helplessness of her situation. It just kept getting worse and worse. Now she was being filmed... which in fact could be a positive thing, because if they were dumb enough, this could be used down the road as evidence to prove she'd been raped.

"Enjoying yourself Jonesy?" Charissa asked.

'"You're a great host," he answered, as he fucked the stranger.

"I aim to please," she laughed, as she got a text from Amber: Maggie is looking around for her mother.

Charissa texted back: On my way.

"Keep the train going, boys," Charissa said, looking at two basketball players already without pants and with their dicks out.

Amber texted back: In the kitchen.

Charissa sighed and headed to defuse the situation as she pondered what to do with Maggie.

Reaching the kitchen, Maggie looked worried, "Have you seen my Mom?"

"I don't even know what she looks like," Charissa lied.

"She should have been here by now."

"I'm sure she's coming," Charissa responded, amused by her pun.

"Maybe she's outside waiting for me," Maggie said.

"Maybe she had to stop to get pumped," Charissa said, before rephrasing, "I mean to get her gas pumped."

Maggie looked at her weirdly, as Charissa moved really close to her. "I think maybe I should try and call my mom again."

"Oh yeah. Sure. Go ahead," Charissa smiled, knowing the bitch would hear her phone, which she assumed was in her purse upstairs, but not be able to answer it.

Upstairs, cock number four was pounding the helpless MILF, now doubling her forever cock total, and worse yet, her second orgasm was rising.

When Maggie dialed her mother, it just rang and rang.

Pamela heard her phone ringing as her sloppy cum-filled cunt was pounded, as she looked over and saw herself being filmed.

"I bet that's your daughter," Kendell said. "Maybe I should answer it."

Mrs. Collins shook her head No! praying her daughter would never discover what was happening to her upstairs.

"Hmmm... I wonder why she's not picking up," Maggie said, as it went to voice mail.

"I'm sure she's just getting filled up right now," Charissa said, knowing her words only made sense to her.

"I hope so," Maggie said, worried.

"Let's go outside together and see if she's there," Charissa offered generously.

"Thanks, that would be great," Maggie said, happy to see a caring side of Charissa.

Upstairs, a forth load had been deposited in her well-fucked cunt before Joey said, "I want to fuck her from behind."

Jenna said as she moved to the bed, "I'm going to untie you, slut. But be a good girl or I'll let them fuck that ass of yours. Is that clear?"

The broken MILF nodded her understanding, just thankful to be able to move her hands: her arms were aching from being tied in the same position for so long.

Once she was no longer bound, Joey ordered, "On all fours, slut," and Pamela weakly obeyed... getting into a doggy style position... which ironically was her favourite.

"God, she's an obedient slut," Carter said, who was next in line for the train gang.

"Yeah, she's quite the cum bucket," Jenna mused, thinking she needed to get off sometime soon... watching this marathon debauchery had really gotten her revved up.

As Joey slid inside the cum-leaking cunt, Pamela moaned and shook her head, knowing she'd now had more cocks inside her tonight than during her first forty-four years combined. Worse yet, as humiliated and mortified as she was, she was actually enjoying this gangbang... or what did they call it? This train. Thankfully they hadn't made her suck any cock, something she found disgusting and had only done twice in her life. First at prom, and second on her wedding night.

As a fifth cock pounded her from behind and her second orgasm continued to rise, Maggie and Charissa returned to the house.

"I just don't know where she could be," Maggie said.

"Likely she got lost along the way," Charissa said, which was kind of true... she'd gotten lost in the house and ended up with a cunt full of cock. She wondered how many loads had been deposited in the bitch by now.

"What's going on upstairs?" Maggie asked.

"Let's go see," Charissa said, a new idea even more wicked than everything she'd done so far today popping into her head.

"I'll call her one more time."

"You do that."

Once they arrived upstairs, the phone rang again just as Pamela's second orgasm hit her and a sixth cock plundered her cunt.

Maggie heard her mom's ringtone. "It... kind of sounds like her phone is ringing... in there."

"Huh... Really?" Charissa responded, pretending to be surprised. She then asked, "Shall we look? I think now is a good time for your surprise."

"I guess," Maggie said, confused. It was news to her that there was a surprise for her.

Charissa opened the door and led Maggie into the shock of her life.

Maggie stammered, as she saw her Mom on the bed getting fucked by Carter, a boy she had a crush on, a boy who'd asked her out just two days ago, a boy who was supposed to be taking her to the movies tomorrow, "M...M...Mom?"

Laughing at Maggie's priceless shocked expression, Charissa sang out, "Heeeeeere's Mommy!"

Pamela opened her eyes, her body still trembling from orgasm number two, to see her daughter's mortified look.

"I'm coming," Carter declared, as a sixth load of teen cum was deposited inside the unprotected Mom's cunt.

"Looks like you may be getting a new sibling in nine months," Charissa quipped, as she asked Jenna, "how many loads is that?"

"Six."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Maggie repeated.

"Your mother has been screaming those exact same words for the past hour," Jenna quipped, which wasn't actually true, what with the gag and all, but it was a fun thing to say.

As Carter pulled out and Pamela was finally free of dick, Maggie, gaining her senses, rushed over to the bed as her mother kept moaning, "Mom? Are you okay? Talk to me."

Pamela of course couldn't talk, since she had a gag covering her mouth and also because she had no idea what she could say.

Charissa though, knew exactly how to make this fucked up situation even more fucked up... more twisted... and a lot fucking hotter. She grabbed Maggie by the hair and said, "I know how you can help her...you can start by cleaning her up."

"What? No!" Maggie said, just before her face was shoved in her mom's vagina.

"Better start licking, or you'll suffocate," Charissa ordered with a laugh.

Maggie tried to back her head away, her face now wet with cum, as Charissa threatened, "Eat that cum, or we'll send the video of your mother to pornhub or some other website."

If Maggie had been thinking straight she would have refused, since it was obvious that such a posting would implicate everyone, but she was dazed and confused, and worried about her mother. So although she thought the task would be disgusting, she was a virgin and had never even sucked a cock, she tasted her first cum from her mother's cream pie.

"There now. That's a good little girl," Charissa said condescendingly.

Jenna asked, "Carter, isn't she going on a date with you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Carter said.

"Well, at least you know she swallows," Jenna joked, which got a massive roar from everyone in the room.

Maggie and her mother were both weeping as Maggie licked up the cum from her mother's cunt. God, there was so much of it! It was so gooey. She'd never been more humiliated in her life.

After a couple minutes one of the guys suggested, "Let's see if Maggie's body is as hot as her mother's."

"Good idea," Charissa said. "Maggie, get undressed."

Maggie sat up, thankful not to be eating cum from her mother's vagina, when there was a sudden flash as a picture was taken of her face... as she felt cum dripping off her chin.

"That's a keeper," Kendell said.

"Please, just let us go," Maggie pleaded.

"Do as you're fucking told, or I send this video... the one of you willingly eating your mother's cum-filled cunt... online," Charissa threatened. She added, "I meant the earlier threat as a bluff, we're all in that video. But the last couple of minutes there was just you lapping away at your mother's cunt by yourselves."

"Fuck," Maggie cursed.

"That's right, there was lots of fucking," Jenna quipped.

"And there could be more,' someone else said, as Maggie got undressed, having no idea what else Charissa had in store for her and her mother, but knowing she was completely at Charissa's whim.

Charissa said, "Smile, Maggie. I think you've made your Mother very happy."

"Why are you doing this to us?" Maggie asked, tears rolling down her face as she used her shirt as a towel to wipe some of the cum off her face.

"You know very well why."

"Because I started last game?"

"You took my spot."

"That was coach's decision, not mine," Maggie pointed out, now naked.

As Maggie went over to her mother, Charissa shrugged, "And now I make your decisions."

Maggie ignored the bitch as she removed her mother's gag and apologized, knowing none of this could have happened if she hadn't come here for the so-called sleepover, "Ooh, Mom. I'm so, so sorry."

The weeping mother tried to comfort her daughter, "Shh... it's all right, baby... it'll be all right."

"Yes, do as you're told and it'll be all right," Charissa said, playing along with the mother's words.

"It isn't your fault," Pamela said, turning to look at her daughter.

"Kiss your daughter," Charissa ordered.

"Then you'll let us go?" Pamela asked.

"Mom!" Maggie gasped.

"Do everything I tell you to for the next half hour and we'll let you go and pretend this never happened," Charissa lied.

"You promise?" Pamela asked, thinking maybe there was a way out of this.

"Scout's honour," Charissa smiled, crossing her fingers behind her back.

"Mom, we...."

"Just do as I say honey, and it will be all right," the mother reassured her frightened daughter and then leaned in and kissed her before Maggie could object.

"That's so hot," someone said.

"Incest is best," someone else joked.

"Keep it in the family," another added.

At first the kiss was awkward.

But as it continued, it became surprisingly intimate.

The kiss felt so natural to both women... maybe it was their brief haven after the twisted evening.

"Suck on your Mommy's tits like you did as a baby," Jenna ordered, wishing she was the puppet master of the incestuous act and hoping Charissa wouldn't scold her for taking some control.

"Yes, suck on your mom's big fat tits, Maggie," Charissa agreed.

"Go ahead, honey," Pamela encouraged her, "you used to love sucking on Mommy's tits."

"Mom!" Maggie said, shocked.

"Do it, Maggie, suck on Mommy's hard nipples," Pamela ordered, oddly turned on by this, and also knowing there was no choice but to obey (at least that was her reasoning for being bossy) and pulled her daughter's face to her nipple.

So Maggie obeyed, tears again rolling down her face, as she sucked on her mother's nipple.

"Good girl," Pamela moaned, her daughter's lips and her hot breath on her nipple getting her horny again.

"The Mommy slut likes that," Benny said, having returned in hopes of depositing a second round in the MILF, but now hoping to deposit his next load in Maggie.

"You know it's a little unfair that the mother has come already..." Charissa began.

"Twice," Jenna interjected.

"...and our poor sweet Maggie hasn't," Charissa finished.

"I'll fuck her," Benny offered generously.

"Maybe later," Charissa put him off, "but let's watch Mommy have a midnight cunt brunch."

'Please, no," Maggie protested.

Pamela too pleaded, "Please, haven't you made your point?"

"Shut up, sluts," Charissa snapped. "Now eat your daughter's cunt."

"Mom, you don't have to do that," Maggie objected.

"Get on all fours, Magpie," Charissa ordered, amused at the new name she'd just given her enemy.

"Charissa, please...."

"Fucking right now!"

Frightened, Maggie obeyed, as her Mother crawled behind her and tried to reassure her. "It'll be okay, honey."

"Yes, let your Mommy make you feel good," Charissa said, using the same soft tone as Pamela's.

As Pamela moved her fingers to her daughter's pussy she said tenderly, "Just try to relax, honey."

"Ohhhhh," Maggie moaned as her mother's fingers touched her pussy.

"That's it, finger your slut daughter," Jenna said.

Pamela did, surprised by how wet her daughter was. Was all this turning her on? As she pondered the thought she realized it was definitely turning herself on, which made her feel like a complete degenerate.

"Oh Mom," Maggie moaned.

"I think she likes it," someone called out.

"Finger bang her."

"Fist her."

"Eat her cunt."

"69!"

"On your back, Magpie," Charissa ordered, "Time for Mommy to eat. She probably needs to replenish herself after all the calories she burned taking six big cocks."

"Just go with it, sweetheart," Pamela ordered, helping to roll her daughter onto her back.

"Mom, you don't have to," Maggie said as she watched her mother bury her face in her pussy. "Oh, God!" she then moaned loudly, having never had anyone's tongue touch her down there.

"Now that is some homemade pie," Benny joked, as he pointed to Kendell to come suck his cock. Kendell handed him her phone and took his hard cock in her mouth without a word... Benny the only guy in the school with that type of power.

Pamela had never tasted a pussy and was surprised by how good this one tasted... she'd only ever heard complaints from guys about the scent and taste... but Maggie's taste was sweet and the scent intoxicating. As she lapped away, she even briefly forgot it was her daughter she was licking.

"Oh God, don't stop," Maggie moaned after a couple of minutes of her mother's tongue.

Pamela licked faster and felt a hand pressing on the back of her head as Maggie's moans increased.

Maggie pulled her mother deeper into her pussy, desperate to come. "Oh yes, lick me, please lick me, Mommy."

Seconds later, Maggie came. "Yes!" she screamed, as she no longer cared about who was watching as an orgasm so much more intense than the two she'd had with her fingers ripped through her.

"That's it, come all over your mom's face," Charissa ordered, as Maggie was already doing just that.

Pamela eagerly licked up her daughter's tasty cum.

Once Maggie settled down, Charissa said, "You'd better return the favour, Magpie."

"You don't have to," Pamela objected.

"Yes, she does," Charissa corrected.

"And I want to, Mom," Maggie said, as she crawled between her mother's legs and began licking.

After a couple minutes, as the MILF's third orgasm began to build, the others in the room now beginning to suck and fuck each other, Charissa asked, "So are you still going to tell my parents, Mrs. Collins?"

Pamela, between moans, her daughter's tongue really doing magic on her, promised, "I swear on my life I'll never say anything to your parents, Charissa. I promise." After a long moan as her orgasm grew, she added, "Swear to God!"

"And you, Mag-slut?"

"I promise too, Charissa," Maggie said between licks of her mother's amazingly tasty vagina. She even added for some reason, "And I'll do all your homework, too."

"I promise too, Charissa," Maggie said, between licks of her mother's amazingly tasty vagina. She even added for some reason, "And I'll do all your homework too."

"Then it seems my work here is done," Charissa declared.

"Oh yes, Maggie, eat Mommy's cunt," Pamela moaned, needing to come so badly.

And the next hour was a fuckfest:

Mrs. Collins took six more loads of cum in her fertile cunt.

Maggie dined on every pussy in the room... eight in total... including every senior in the starting line-up.

And the night ended with Maggie once again dining on her mother's cream pie as she fingered herself to her second orgasm and someone yelled out, "Now this is what I call a party!"

"Yeah," the guys all agreed, as some got dressed, and some got blown by the girls.

Pamela, again enjoying her daughter's eager tongue moaned, "That's it, baby, get all that baby batter out of Mommy's cunt."

EPILOGUE:

The girls' basketball team ended up winning state... and Maggie was the MVP... the team having accepted her completely as one of their own on the court... and....

Maggie accepted that she was a lesbian and became the team's cunt muncher... soon including the coach, once she walked in on Maggie serving three of her teammates... and she also dined daily from her mother's perfect pussy.

Pamela discovered she was pregnant... and like the first time... it wasn't her husband's (her one-time fling in college while her husband and she were on a brief break was the load that got her pregnant).

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds