• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Twisted Night Ch. 05

Twisted Night Ch. 05

My sleep is full of dreams from the past…every dream I've had of him. When I awaken, I am alone in the room. Where did he disappear to? Did he leave me here purposely so I couldn't find my way back? I can feel the panic start to take over. I have to get out of here; I have to go home. No one knows where I am except for him. As I get out of the bed, the door opens, and in walks Vincent with a small smile on his face.

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful, and I figured you needed the rest," his voice is soft, almost comforting. "I'm sorry for scaring you last night, but I had to tell you. I felt like I was lying to you, and I couldn't keep doing that." He sits down next to me on the bed. "Maybe you should get dressed."

I don't even remember getting undressed. I nod my agreement to him, but I don't make a move to get out of the bed. He hands me a pile of folded clothes, my clothes, and sits down again.

"Do you want me to leave so that you may get dressed?" He asked softly.

I shake my head. There was no point in leaving. It's not like he hadn't seen me naked before. As I slide from the bed, he stands up and turns away from me, although I don't know why. I dress quickly and sit back down on the bed. As it squeaks slightly, he turns back toward me. There is sorrow in his eyes, and it makes me wonder what he's thinking. I let out a sigh, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable with the silence in the room. I still haven't made a decision on what I am going to do with his offer, but I don't want him to leave. He has stolen my heart away in such a short time. Then again, it is better to have loved and lost, right? He walks toward me, slowly, almost cautiously. I have no idea why. It's not like I could actually hurt him. He seems afraid of me, or is it that he's afraid of what my answer is? His hand runs across my cheek, and my eyes close. I'm feeling more calm this morning, so his touch is more comforting than it was last night.

"Taylor," he whispers right before he kisses me.

I return the kiss, wanting to feel that closeness with him again. I can't deny my feelings for him. Even if I decided it wasn't what I wanted, I could still have him stay with me. I don't want him out of my life; I know I want to be with him, but then again, could either one of us handle the fact that each day brings me closer to my death, and he could only stand by and watch? Would he offer me his gift again? What good would that do if I was laying on my death bed? So many questions, and yet, no answers. I'm so far from answers it hurts. Our kiss continues, just a soft kiss with so much emotion behind it.

"I love you, Taylor," he breaths against my lips. I melt against him, not really having enough strength to stand on my own.

Why hasn't he asked me yet? Does he know I'm still unsure about my decision, or is it just that he doesn't want to press me because he knows I'll tell him when I'm sure? Then again, does it really matter as long as I'm with him?

"Vincent, before I make any decision, I have a few questions for you." He nods, not saying a word and sits down on the bed, pulling me next to him. "You said if I chose this life, I wouldn't have to give up everything. What did you mean by that?"

"You wouldn't have to cut off your ties with everyone. Things are different these days. It's so easy to just start up a new life in a new place when the time comes. You'd still be able to go out and have lunch with your friends. My blood is strong. You'd be able to tolerate the light better as most, almost as well as me, especially after you feed."

"So, if I go out to lunch with my friends…"

"Love, I did eat dinner with you a few nights ago, remember?" I nod. "Blood keeps us going, but we do need the nourishment we get from regular food. Our bodies need is as much as they need the blood."

"So nothing would really change other than the fact that I'd become a murderer to survive…" It comes out more as a statement than a question.

"No, love, you don't have to kill. Just a little drink every so often is all you need. You'll need it more often than me, but as time goes by, you'll need it less and less." He's speaking quickly, getting excited.

"What else? What is it that you're not telling me?" Something's missing.

"The only thing I can think of is just that you can't stay here for the rest of your life. You can't let anyone know what you are. You won't be able to stay here for the rest of your life because as your friends, the people you care about, as they grow old, they will notice you stay the same. That's the only drawback I can think of." There are tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong, sweets?" I ask, worried.

"Nothing, I promise," he kisses me again, the same soft, passion-filled kiss.

I pull away and tell him I need to think. I walk outside, and I don't know where to go. I'll get lost if I wander out too far. He comes out and guides me to the cliff. The blanket is still on the ground.

"I'll come back for you when you're ready, Taylor."

I look at him, confused, but he doesn't say another word as he walks away. Is this what I really want? Do I really want to give up…wait, that's a stupid question. No one wants to die, and this would keep me from dying. Granted, I know a vampire can be killing, but an immortal life isn't as fragile as a human life. Would he get bored with me as the woman did with him? Will he want to leave me or will I want to leave him? So many questions. I do know one thing. It doesn't really matter what the future brings. If in the future, we drift apart or leave each other or grow bored of each other, so be it, but right now, at this moment, I want to be with him for the rest of my life, the rest of time. I love him, and he has my heart. He has treated me with nothing but love and sweetness and gentleness. I am not going to be doing this for him, it will be for us.

I rise from the blanket, and turn to wait for him. In a matter of minutes, he reappears out of the forest, slowly making his way towards me. I resist the urge to run to him, to bury myself in his arms. No, I stand my ground. The sunlight is hitting him full-force when he reaches me, and yet, he doesn't flinch. The only thing that changes is the fact that he is now squinting a bit. Again, without a word, he takes my hand and leads me back to the cottage. I feel so at peace right now. We enter the cottage, and I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him close against me for a deep, passionate kiss.

As the kiss ends, I speak. "I've made a decision. I don't want you out of my life. I love you too much to just have you disappear from it." I can see he's expecting my answer to be no, but still, I continue. "And I don't want to leave my home, so…" I pause, looking into his eyes. It feels like I'm staring into his soul. His heart is racing fast against mine, almost as if one is trying to beat the other for speed. "After this happens, Vincent, I want you to move in with me. I love my home…."

He cuts me off by placing his hand over my lips. "What did you just say?"

"After this happens," I repeat.

"After what happens, Taylor? Be specific."

I shake my head. I can't bring myself to say the words. "I want to be with you, and I'm willing to make the sacrifices I need to, but those are still far away. Vincent, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

His eyes light up. "Are you sure this is what you want? I didn't force you into this?" I know he just wants to be sure.

"Yes and no. I'm yours. I have been since day one, sweets." I say softly.

In less than a minute, my dress disappears from my body, and I'm left standing in my bra and panties, a little shocked. He gathers me in his arms and kisses me. He's so happy. I have made the man I love happy, but I have done it by making myself happy as well. He strips off the rest of my clothes, laying me down on the bed, not making a move to remove his own.

"I hope you don't mind, but I want to do this now. The next time we make love, it will be like nothing you have ever felt before. I can promise you that," he whispers to me.

I nod, agreeing to let him do anything he wants. I'm his, I have him and his love, and that's all that matters to me.

"Sleep, love," he whispers to me right before I feel him bite into my neck.

I awake feeling different, and yet the same. Everything's clearer, and I remember Vincent's words about his transformation. Mine is turning out to be the same. I can feel his eyes on me, watching me, waiting to see how I react. I turn to him, and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. His touch feels different, almost as if it's multiplied. He kisses me, and it's different than it was before. It like, every nerve-ending in my body has been awakened and is now grasping for anything that will make them feel. As his hands wander over my body, grasping, feeling, it feels like my whole body is being reawakened.

His lips replace his hands as he places kisses all over my body, nibbling and licking along the way. The sensations are so powerful, so erotic. He has me turned on in a matter of moments. His lips move to my neck where he places light, soft kisses before he begins to nibble on me. As his lips reach my breasts, I'm flooded by another wave of feelings. It feels like pure magic. I must have died and awoken in heaven because nothing can possibly feel this good. He works his magic with his mouth and tongue on first one breast and then the other, all the while avoiding my nipples. He bites hard enough to make me want more, to turn me on more, to make me that much more wet.

When his lips finally reach my nipple, I climax. My eyes fly open, and I try to sit up, but he keeps me in place. His assault on my nipple stops as he switches to the other one, looking up at me, grinning, in-between. I'm getting attacked by my senses. Vincent is making me feel incredible, and he hasn't even reached the lower half of my body yet. His lips are finally removed from my breasts as he begins his journey down. He reaches my pussy, and the slightest touch of his tongue sets me off again. As his tongue begins giving me the full treatment, I find myself lost in pure pleasure. He was right; I have never felt anything like this before. His licks start off nice and slow, but as his pace quickens, he slides two fingers deep inside me, and his mouth takes over my clit.

For the first time in my life, I experience multiple orgasms. About an hour later, he's finally ready to make love to me. I'm quite surprised I'm not exhausted yet, but at the same time, I'm not. My body explodes again as he enters me. His pace is slow, not wanting to rush anything. Just by his pace, the look in his eyes, on his face, it all shows me how much he loves me and how happy he is. I wonder if I have the same look on my face. We both reach our peak together, and he gathers me in his arms where I fall asleep.

Epilogue

Many years later…

We're in Italy, staying in a beautiful hotel for our honeymoon. After nearly 50 years together, we finally decided to get married, and, I have to admit, it was my best decision yet, well, in the top five, at least. Things still haven't calmed down between Vincent and me. We still go at it like jackrabbits, but we are both blissfully happy. He was right when he told me I was his soul mate….

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Twisted Night Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 402 milliseconds