• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Twisted Passion

Twisted Passion

12

***One***

It's been a long grueling couple of months...

On a Friday after coming home from work my wife told me to get cleaned up, shower, shave and brush, just like you were going on a hot date, oh and, make sure to pay special attention down below, "I expect your privates clean and shaved. Oh, and make sure your ass is clean. Let me know when you're done."

"My ass clean?" I thought. "I always wash my ass," when the light bulb blinked on in my head, "The inside too."

Thinking to myself, "I might be in for a long wished for fantasy being fulfilled tonight." I set about the task at hand. First, get clean inside; I prepared to give myself a healthy enema, surprised to find a four quart bag already hanging in the shower. I started the water running and adjusted it until it was good and warm and proceeded to fill the bag.

After inserting the nozzle I started the flow. As I began to become full so did my cock, swelling until it felt like it would burst. The pressure inside began to get uncomfortable and I had to slow the flow to a trickle until I could relax. It took a while before I could manage to take the entire bag but I did manage.

Stepping from the shower, I held it in while I quickly shaved, that had to be a record because the urge to expel the liquid from within was growing by the minute. Once I finished shaving I made my way to the toilet to evacuate. Relieved, I gave myself a second flush to finish the cleansing.

With that somewhat unpleasant experience complete it was into the shower. Washing thoroughly and shampooing my hair I moved on to removing the hair on and around my privates. First I lathered everything below the waist paying special attention to my cock and balls. I then proceeded to shave all the pubic hair from below my waist, a long and tedious process but one I was hoping would yield big dividends.

Once I had finished with my shower and brushed I shouted out to her that I was out. She yelled back, "hang on and don't go anywhere."

She quickly met me at the bathroom door, nodded her approval and said, "I want you to close your eyes and turn around." I hesitated a moment and she asked, "You trust me don't you?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I queried in reply.

A mischievous smile crept over her face and not wanting break the mood I closed my eyes and turned around. She quickly slipped something over my head and over my eyes, a blindfold of some kind, and told me, "Under no circumstances are you to touch this, do you understand?"

"Yes dear." I answered.

She then rather firmly said, "Tonight I am not your dear, I am your Mistress and owner of these," grabbing my cock and balls and giving them a firm squeeze. This caused me to flinch and grab at her hands, to which she slapped my hands and almost shouted "Hands off! I see I'm going to have to do something about those hands."

To be completely truthful, I have always fantasized about being dominated by a sexy woman and have expressed those feelings to my wife on more than one occasion. Those conversations regarding my fantasies were usually short lived, of being bound without control, having my ass paddled or flogged until it was bright red. Then there was that of being taken roughly with a large strap-on. The thought of being helpless, unable to do anything but accept whatever happens was a huge turn on and constantly in my mind during our mostly tame love making sessions. My lovely wife would usually just laugh it off and tell me that she wasn't into that sort of thing and much preferred that I be the one in charge, usually ending with us having a quick normal fuck until our desires were sated. Tonight, it seemed, those fantasies were about to be fulfilled. If only I knew to what extent my dreams would become reality.

"I know you have had a bit of a rough week but trust me I've had a week from hell myself. No one will leave me be long enough just to take care of me. So, for tonight I am going to get a little stress relief and if you behave maybe you will get some as well. Understood?"

"Yes dear, uh sorry, yes Mistress," I quickly corrected.

"That's a little better. By the time we're through I'm sure you'll have it down pat," she stated. Grabbing my cock she said, "Follow me."

Much to my surprise my cock started to respond to the rough handling as she led me toward the bedroom, blind and too dumbstruck to form any comprehendible speech. "This may be a lot more than I bargained for," I thought out loud.

"I may need to do something about that mouth as well as those grabby hands," she said as if to herself.

She led me to the bedroom and pulled me forward by my cock until my knees bumped into the end of the bed and then continued to pull my now rigid member painfully forward. I whimpered and said, "Please be careful with my cock."

"I thought I told you that tonight that tonight this is my cock and these are my balls," ,he said through her teeth, as she grabbed, twisted and pulled my balls.

I groaned and fell forward onto the bed and with shortened breath said, "Please be careful with your cock and balls Mistress."

"Oh, I'll be more than careful," she replied with a slight chuckle.

My normally passive wife had taken on a persona that I wasn't accustomed to and I wasn't sure whether or not to be concerned. One thing that was certain was that my cock was rock hard as if it had a mind of its own and was enjoying the abuse.

"Climb on the bed and reach forward just until your hands reach the edge of the mattress and then lie still with your arms and hands stretched out!" she ordered. Apparently I hesitated a moment too long and she gave my ass a sharp slap and said, "Now!"

"Yes Mistress," I answered as I quickly began to crawl onto the bed.

As I crawled forward I came across what felt like a towel and then slightly higher a pillow under the towel. I kept creeping forward, encountering another pillow I continued forward until I could just reach the edge of the mattress and then lay still, my ass lifted up by the first pillow, my chest across the second with my head hanging slightly off the edge, I waited for whatever order would come next. My mind had begun to wander and my swollen member slowly began to deflate.

I could hear her moving up alongside the bed and then rustling at the head of the mattress. The next thing I felt was a wrap of a rope or cord around my wrists and she gave a quick tug and the binding tightened snuggly locking my hands and wrists together.

"What are you planning to do with..."

She cut me off mid-sentence and with a calculated calm voice said, "Whatever I feel like doing and I expect you to behave and cooperate." My Mistress then wrapped another rope between my wrists and around the rope binding them and tied the rope off. "That should do it," she said.

I could hear her moving to the foot of the bed and heard a rustling and then a zipping sound as my hands were pulled down tight to the mattress. Obviously well thought out, I realized that she had run a rope under the mattress and that the zipping sound was her pulling the rope taught effectively pinning my hands and arms to the head of the mattress.

"Spread your legs," she ordered.

I tried my best to comply and with some difficulty worked my knees toward the sides of the bed.

"That's not nearly far enough," I heard her mumble as she grabbed my right ankle and pulled.

"Ungh, too much," was all I was able to moan.

She relaxed her efforts somewhat bringing sigh from me and began to wrap a rope snuggly around my ankle and tie off the end. She then proceeded to my left ankle and pulled toward the side of the bed until once again I groaned. She relaxed her pull a bit and bound my left ankle just as the right; she slipped her hand between my balls and the pillow and pulled my semi-flaccid member out from under my belly tugging it firmly back between my legs causing a moan to escape my lips.

My (her) cock again began to swell trying valiantly to become fully rigid but pinned beneath and behind me as it was there was only so far it was able to go, straining mightily to achieve a more normal ninety degree angle from my crotch. Here I was, bound securely face down, my ass, cock and balls quite exposed.

"Now, I know this is something you think you always wanted," she began to lecture, "but tonight we're going to test your endurance and maybe we can release some of our built up tension, I know that I'll get some relief either way. I'm going to do things to bring you to the edge over and over until you are begging to cum, or at least for the torment to my cock, my balls, my ass or whatever other part of you I choose to claim, to finally come to a close. I am going to leave you a whimpering, blubbering, quivering mass of flesh that takes at least all of tomorrow to completely recover. For tonight, you are mine to do with as I please. From the tips of your outstretched fingers to the tips of your toes, everything in-between, your arms, legs, back, chest, stomach, head, mouth, cock, balls, ass and yes, even your mind are mine. Now, I want you to agree to give yourself to me completely, to be totally at my mercy. But before you answer you need to understand, there will be pain and not in any small measure, but hopefully intense pleasure as well. I am going to take you to heights you've only imagined but I doubt your imagination can prepare you for what's to come and the trip you are about to take should you agree. So, do you agree to surrender yourself, mind body and soul completely, to me?" she concluded.

"Yes Mistress," I answered quietly.

"Yes Mistress what?" she asked firmly.

I responded more affirmatively "Yes Mistress, I agree to surrender myself to you completely, every bit of my being is yours to do with as you please."

She spoke softly as if to herself, "And so it begins."

***TWO***

My wife, I mean my Mistress has indulged my fantasies to some extent in the past and humored me with some light spanking games and ball grabbing and stretching, even a finger slipped in my ass but she never went very far with it, not her thing she would tell me. Tonight it seemed that I was in for what might be an experience beyond my wildest dreams. I hoped I was up for the task.

Mistress climbed onto the bed and straddled my body facing the foot of the bed, slowly dropping to her knees until she sat firmly on the middle of my back rocking her body and sliding her naked sex slightly back and forth along my spine. Once she had gained what seemed to be a comfortable seat, at least for her, she gave a quick firm, sharp swat to my ass with both hands.

For just a moment there was silence and then I heard the distinctive click of a plastic cap followed by a squirting sound. I just lay anticipating, what I wasn't sure, but anticipating as I felt her hands fall to each cheek, cold from the liquid of the bottle.

There was a distinct smell of baby oil as she began to rub the slippery liquid in a circular motion and then briskly up and down coating my ass thoroughly while she ground her sex up and down my spine. She continued to rub harder and harder until the liquid was warm and well massaged into my skin.

As her hands were removed I could tell she was reaching for something behind her and then turn back and making herself comfortable again.

"The view looks very inviting but your ass is far to pale. Don't you think we should do something about that?" she asked.

I mumbled something incoherently, lost in my own world. She almost shouted, "Answer me when I ask you a question. Don't you think we should do something about that pale ass of yours?"

"Yes Mistress," I managed to reply.

I felt a sudden movement and heard a quick smack, smack, smack the first blow to my right cheek, then the left followed by a thankfully lighter strike right down the middle striking my cock, balls and the sensitive skin between the balls and asshole. Soon after the blows were delivered there followed a stinging, burning glow, from my ass accompanied by dull ache and burning radiating from my groin.

I had no idea what implement she had chosen for the task but I could tell it was very firm, narrow and certainly quite effective. She quickly repeated the process causing me to stifle a scream into the mattress and struggle against my bonds.

As I calmed and lie whimpering she said to me, "Stop being such a wimp, this is what you claim you always wanted and we're just getting warmed up." As she rubbed her hands lightly over my ass she said, "Oh yeah, we'll have this pale ass nice and red in no time." I felt her lift her weight off my back and climb over me and off the bed. "Don't go anywhere lover, I'll be right back," she cooed followed by a short giggle as I heard her leave the room.

I tested the bonds and thought, "I don't think leaving is going to be an option."

I lay waiting for what seemed an eternity but in truth was probably only four or five minutes. My body had begun to relax slightly and my dick was relaxing as well, not quite under the tension it was before, being pulled back underneath put quite a strain on the tendons connecting my cock to my pelvis. My brain was still in overactive mode wondering what was yet in store when I heard the door gently ease open and close with a click as the catch slipped into place.

I could hear her walking lightly up beside the bed and what sounded like marbles or gravel in a plastic bowl as she placed whatever it was on the nightstand. She then bent over next to my ear and whispered, "How are you doing sweetie?"

"I'm okay I guess," I almost whispered.

In a more serious tone she asked "What do you mean "Okay you guess?" Either you're okay or you're not. So which is it?"

Pent up frustration got the best of me and I started a short rant, "Well I'm all trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey waiting to be popped in the oven my ass has a warm glow and my balls are still smarting, but over all I'm okay, I GUESS!"

That sent her over the edge, "In just a minute you're going to know whether you're okay or not! I'm going to turn that ass of yours a new shade of red; you may not be able to sit properly for days."

With that two sharp swats fell across my ass eliciting a loud exclamation from me. I felt her climb back onto the bed and straddle my back. She slowly started to slide and grind her pussy up and down my back, "Oh yeah, that feels so good. I just love the way those tight muscles feel against my clit."

Smack, smack, I heard and felt, one on each butt cheek causing me flinch and tense up. "Yeah, that got you moving." Smack, smack, across the tops of my thighs, smack, smack, across my ass again.

I writhed around like a man possessed bringing a moan from deep within her. "Oh yeah, this is a hell of a good ride, let's see if we can't get you moving with a just little more urgency."

Her hand landed on my ass causing a start from me but she just starting to run her hand softly around my ass as if trying to smooth away wrinkles from a garment not settled just right.

I felt her reach underneath herself, her hand between my back and her pussy, and start to rub herself as she continued to grind and rub up and down on my back.

Smack, smack across my ass, smack, smack, across the tops of my thighs. Let me tell you, the swats across my thighs really, really stung. The backs of the thighs are much more sensitive than the ass. She began focusing her aim mostly on my ass with just an occasional quick strike to my thighs and rubbing herself constantly.

She paused a moment and reached down and grabbed my now soft cock and gave a tug. "Oh, the poor little thing is all shrunken and pathetic. How are you supposed to do anything with that soft little dick? I thought the idea of having your ass paddled turned you on. Well, does it?"

"Yes Mistress," I moaned.

"If this turns you on then why the hell is your cock all wilted?"

"I don't know," was all I could manage.

"You don't know what?" she asked firmly.

"I don't know why my cock is all wilted Mistress." I feebly replied.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, she rubbed herself furiously while she continued her strokes to my ass. My ass felt like it was on fire as I bucked and squirmed beneath her. The assault on my ass and thighs went on and on, and all I could do was whine and moan into the pillow, thrashing and squirming under her ministrations. She was rubbing her pussy and moaning the whole time, bringing herself closer and closer.

After what seemed an eternity, but in all reality probably only 10 minutes, she screamed out, the likes of which I never heard at any point of our marriage. As she started to come down she gradually slowed her beating and rubbing until she finally came to a stop.

"Your ass is so red it looks like two red Christmas balls hanging to close together on the tree. Does it hurt?"

"Yes Mistress, it hurts quite a lot," I whimpered. "Is your little cock still soft?" as she reached down and grabbed my cock. "Yeah, still soft," she answered for me. Rubbing her hands all around my ass she said, "Damn your ass is so hot, it feels like you've been standing to close to a fire for the last hour, you poor thing." she stated, dripping sarcasm. "I don't feel the least bit sorry for you. You always said you wanted this and now look, you're shaking, trembling and barely able to talk, with your cock and balls all shrunken trying to hide from me."

My Mistress lifted herself up from my back, turned and settled between my legs. I felt her move and then heard the marbles in the plastic bowl again. At first it felt like something terribly hot was placed on my ass but I soon realized it wasn't hot, it was very cold. It had been ice that I heard rattling around in the bowl.

She slowly rubbed the ice around one cheek, then the other until it was all melted. Then she took another and repeated the process. The next cube she started to rub slowly and then down between my cheeks across my hole and onto my balls and then cock, up and back, up and back. I had momentarily forgotten the burn on my ass and soon started to feel a stirring deep in my loins as she continued rubbing me with the ice.

She started with another cube, rubbing it up and down the crack of my ass, stopping at my tight asshole. She pressed the cube firmly with her fingers until I felt the ice start to slip into my ass. With one quick push she forced it all the way in. "That should cool things down." As she Rubbed her fingers up and down over my hole. My cock began to swell, getting harder and harder. I soon felt another cube sliding up and down over my ass hole and then being pressed into my ass, her fingers lingering for a brief moment.

I lost count as she kept pushing more and more ice up my ass, cold water seeping and running down from my ass and onto my balls and cock. I just moaned humping against the pillow beneath me, my cock now fully engorged. I felt so full, a cold chill inside, a wicked burning outside.

"Don't you dare let any slip out or there's gonna be hell to pay," she said as she climbed off of me.

***THREE***

My cock was hard as a rock, my ass on fire with an ice cold center trying to fight off the burn. I could feel cold water seeping from my ass, across my balls and cock, the wetness spreading through the towel underneath. I continued humping the pillow furiously trying to find some relief.

"Look at the mess you've made. Didn't I tell you not to let any slip out?" She announced rather than asked.

"Yes Mistress," I managed to respond.

"You're lying there trying to fuck the pillow like a horny dog after a bitch in heat. You are such a fucking slut! I told you there would be hell to pay if any slipped out and I meant every word."

"But Mistress the ice is melting and the pressure is too much, I just couldn't hold it back," I explained in vain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Twisted Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds