Twisted Payback Ch. 03

Rob, the youngest of the three handed her a glass of wine and encouraged her to drink "it's okay, one glass won't hurt, Steve supplied it, he said it was your favourite,"

She sipped from the offered glass gratefully as Rob wrapped his arm around her shoulder and led her to a large settee. She was nervous and drank the wine quickly, they complimented her and soon she was feeling more comfortable. Clive, the older one, unzipped her dress and she thought she should say something but she recalled Steve's words "be nice to them babe, this is important to me, make them happy and you make me happy," and anyway it was kind of sexy.

Beth lay back into the settee as they undressed her, though she knew it was wrong she didn't fight or protest, it was as though it was happening to someone else and she was a spectator. She raised the glass to her lips only to find it empty; 'strange, I don't remember drinking it,' then another glass appeared in front of her and she accepted it without thinking.

"What happened to my dress" she wasn't sure whether she had actually spoken or not. She was looking down at herself; she was now wearing just her black panties and hold up stockings. Her legs were splayed apart and a large hand -- not hers - was pushing beneath the waistband of her knickers, more hands were on her breasts, squeezing, and lips were sucking her nipples. She gasped and slid down on the sofa when fingers slid into her pussy. She went to take another drink but she no longer held her glass, instead her slim fingers were holding an erect penis.

Though Beth knew that she hadn't agreed to this she didn't resist, it was so much easier to just go along, besides It was quite nice in a naughty sort of way and she was only doing what Steve wanted her to do, but then perhaps she had agreed that it was a good idea, at least she thought she must have, it was all so hard to keep track sometimes, she wasn't even sure why she came here anymore.

She gasped and she was brought back to awareness by a cock easing into her pussy, she was laying with her back on the sofa and her arse hanging over the edge, her legs were being held wide apart by Clive who was steadily fucking her. Her panties were gone and he was using his thumb to massage her clit. She wondered if she should stop him but it felt so good and she was also distracted by a penis pressing against her lips, Jack, the last of the three pushed his cock into her mouth as her lips parted automatically. He thrust forward making her gag, she tried to pull away but he wound his fingers into her hair and held her firm.

"Suck it slut, we're paying good money for this so if you know what's good for you you'll do as you're told," It was Jack's voice that she heard and she wondered what he meant, but then she screamed around his cock filling her mouth as teeth clamped down on her nipple.

"Hold still bitch," another voice said and she felt her legs lifted in the air, the cock was pulled from her pussy and she struggled as it was then pressed against her arse.

"I said to fucking keep still you filthy fucking whore," Beth jerked as a slap landed hard on her swollen pussy, she was trying not to retch as the cock was forced deeper into her throat and then her arse erupted in pain as another slid into her rectum. She felt disorientated, in a daze of pain and discomfort, as well as her mouth and arse being fucked, something? Maybe fingers, maybe some other object was being used to penetrate her pussy, hands and at least one mouth were assaulting her breasts. Someone roughly pulled her face around and the penis in her mouth was replaced by another.

"I think she's out of it, get her on the floor, I want to try something," somebody said.

Beth felt herself being lifted and carried, then positioned on her hands and knees. They shouted and swore at her when she laid her head on the floor to rest, a hand pulled her up by her hair and slaps to her face and breasts had her apologising and begging for pity. She heard all that was said and was aware of the things they did to her and she wanted to be nice, after all she came here by herself so she must have known what was to happen, and surely she must have agreed to it? She tried to recall what John had told her... no, not John, someone else, yes, Steve. He knew some people, they wanted to meet her "make a good impression," he had told her, but did he mean for her to do these things? Or was her own idea, It was so hard to remember sometimes.

She grunted with discomfort and looked over her shoulder; she was still on her hands and knees and she couldn't help a little giggle, Clive or Jack or whoever was trying to push a wine bottle into her bottom 'how silly! Surely he wants to put it in my pussy? It's much too big to go in my bottom, but then I already have something in my pussy. Oh gosh, I'd better try to open up a bit'

Beth stretched her thighs a little wider and pushed her hips back a little further, but then her arse was forgotten for the moment as a cock pushed into her mouth and whatever was in her pussy was replaced by another wine bottle.

Laughter and insults vied with Beth's moans as she was used and abused mercilessly using anything in anyway the three men could think of.

"Ughh, oh it hurts, I feel sick but I have to be good for them, please let it end soon, why do they want to spank me? Yes! let me suck you, that's it, let me be a good girl for you, I only want to be good for you," Beth was rambling, she no longer knew what if anything the men were doing, she gagged as yet another object was pushed into her mouth, and she lay limp as the mocking voices seemed to come from afar, and blackness slowly descended.

oOo

"Did Clive give you anything for me?" It was the first thing Steve said when Beth flopped into the passenger seat of his car.

"Oh hello Beth, are you okay? How did the meeting go?" Steve looked at her on hearing the sarcasm in her voice, and he saw the tears welling in her eyes. She had passed out, with the effects of the wine she assumed. She had no idea whether the men had done anything while she was unconscious, but Clive gave her water and told her to get dressed while he called Steve to collect her.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just that I'm a bit stressed," he stroked the hair on the back of her head "you know how important this was for me and I know you did me proud, I love you babe, I'll make it up to you, you know I will," Beth sagged in her seat, she didn't have to do those things, and she saw no point in telling Steve what had happened. It had, after all been her choice and Steve didn't need to be under any more pressure.

"It's okay, I'm sorry, here," she passed him a sealed envelope which he tucked into his pocket.

"Thanks babe, now let's get you cleaned up, I don't think the old man will be too happy if you came home from work in this state," Beth gave a weak smile, she didn't notice the look of disgust on Steve's face as he wiped his hand, sticky with something from her hair onto her coat.

oOo

Beth pushed the memory from her mind and finished preparing what she needed for the evening ahead with John, but she couldn't ignore the thought of what Steve wanted her to do on Sunday; it would be the fifth time now, If she was honest she would admit that she hadn't seen any benefits for herself as yet and in truth she felt no better than a whore with the things she found herself doing, but Steve told her that these things had to happen in their own time and She could see no reason to doubt him, though it seemed more and more that he took it for granted that she would do all the dirty things he said. But then if it wasn't for him she would never have found out about John's cheating, . And it was Steve who thought about this plan to teach him how wrong he had been. By Monday things would be better; John would be contrite, he would even accept her involvement with Steve - it wasn't an affair, surely he would see that, it was a means to a better life - and he would never cheat on her again. And who knows, when he learned how Steve had helped her they might even grow to be friends.

So she tucked the chastity device into her drawer and chewed her lip dreading what she had to do this night and on Sunday, and hoping she was doing the right thing.

ooOoo

Beth brought me coffee and a sandwich midway through the morning, she was naked and I could see numerous scratches and bruises decorating her body. She released the cuff from one wrist and closed it around the pipe to the radiator as Steve watched from the door, casually playing with the remote. With my hands free I thought about making a grab at her but the slimy bastard looked eager to press the button. He reminded me of a prison guard and I wondered who he was guarding; me or Beth? She was quiet and didn't seem to be as happy or as sure of herself and the thought - hope - went through my mind that maybe she was feeling guilty. There were a million things I wanted to say to her but I didn't trust myself to speak; I was so mad I knew I would say the wrong thing and only bring myself pain. When she straightened up she looked about the room and then at me, she seemed confused and uncertain of what to do next but Steve inclined his head indicating that she should leave. It was blindingly obvious who was in control now and I felt a faint hope that Beth might be having second thoughts about this whole thing, but as she passed him on her way out Steve pulled her into an embrace and eased his hand between her thighs, she leaned against his chest and her hips immediately began moving to his touch. She clung to him tightly as she groaned in pleasure, kissing his neck and mumbling how good it felt and how she needed fucking and I saw the smug look on his face as he looked down at me. My resolve hardened and I was determined to make them both pay. I wasn't sure who to blame the most but it was obvious to me now that they had had this whole thing planned together. Beth humped his hand and she seemed to have forgotten all about me. The slimy bastard smirked as the door was swung shut and I was determined to use the time I had to plan my revenge.

I sat and pondered, there was nothing else that I could do. It had been somewhat quiet in the house for an hour or two and I began to wonder if Steve had left, then I heard his voice and another, I was sure it wasn't Beth and I hoped it might be someone who could help me?

But still I waited and when the door did finally open sometime later; to say I was shocked would be a massive understatement, I stared at her for what seemed like forever trying to understand what this meant.

"What are you doing here Gina? You fucking bitch. Are you taking the piss?" It was all so obvious now that she was a part of this whole thing and if I wasn't cuffed to the radiator I would have punched her through the wall.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds