Two Americans in Paris

"And to think it hasn't even reacted to the Bush Queen's bush yet!" Pete laughed.

"I can't wait to see how it does react," Marie teased as she slowly unbuttoned her skirt. Pete bit the bullet first and pushed his boxers down, and his beautiful hard cock sprung to attention. She was pleased to see he had a healthy bush of his own, although it was rather smaller than her own, which she now revealed proudly. Hands on hips, she grinned up at Pete. "Well?"

"So beautiful!" he said in a hushed tone. "Come here." He opened his arms, and Marie was drawn to him like a magnet. The sound of the cold rain pelting against the window only made her all the more wonderfully aware of his lush embrace, her breasts smothered against his chest, his hardness rubbing delightfully between her thighs.

Marie could have held him like that all afternoon, but they were still chilly from the walk home and the hot bath was calling. "Let's go get warmed up and cleaned up," she whispered in his ear, then teased him with a quick nibble on it.

"Yes, please!" Pete replied. But first he kissed her on the lips, and Marie eagerly responded with a playful swipe of the tongue.

Just as Marie was drawing away from Pete, her phone rang again. Happy to give him another good look at her body, she strolled over to her desk to confirm what she already knew: "It's Jane," she said. "She can wait, I think."

"Couldn't agree more," Pete said, and he followed her into the bathroom. "Say, do we want to keep this a secret from her?"

Marie thought about it as she turned on the faucet and put the plug in the drain. "I'll leave that up to you, Pete," she said. "You're the one who has to see her every day. For the moment, she decided, he did not need to know Marie wasn't sure she would ever want to see Jane again. Once the water was hot, she climbed in and sat back against the far end. "Come on in," she said, and he quite happily did.

His hands felt perfectly delightful all over her body as he soaped her up. Arms, back, breasts, belly, legs, but he steered clear of her bush. Marie knew guys enough to not be surprised, and she reached behind the tub to present him with her bottle of feminine wash. "Don't forget to wash my vagina hair. A bushy lady like me needs it every day, you know!"

"Vagina hair?" Pete asked with a bemused grin, though he did take the bottle and work up a lather while Marie stood up in the water to put her triangle at his eye level.

"I hate the word 'pubic,' always have," Marie explained. "Jean-Charles calls it 'vagina hair' and I like that a lot better, even if that's not really quite what it is. That's what I used to think it was called when I was a kid anyway, and even then I couldn't wait to have some of my own."

"You were looking forward to being this way, you mean?" Pete very gently began soaping the hair up, both of them enjoying his touch immensely.

"Believe it or not," Marie said, and she proceeded to tell him all about her long-ago upskirt sighting and the granted wish it had inspired. "What's crazy is, when my bush grew in, I didn't realize how unusual it was. I'd have been delighted if I did know, but I didn't, not until gym class in high school."

"Did you get teased then?"

"Of course. I -- ooooohhh, that tickles! But in a good way! Don't stop! -- I got a lot of funny looks and some nasty comments, calling me a gorilla and stuff like that, but I always remembered I'd wanted to be hairy and now I saw how lucky I really was. Every time I looked down and saw a nice big triangle, well, who cared what the other girls thought!"

"I can certainly tell you what this guy thinks," Pete said as he finished rubbing the suds in and bade her sit back down to rinse them out. "But I think you can already see that," he quipped, looking down at his still rock-hard cock."

"The feeling is mutual!" Marie said, reaching out to take it in her hands for the first time. "And you know," she cooed as she began stroking him to his palpable delight, "I think that also had a lot to do with why I learned to be so open about loving sex. The world was already telling me I ought to be ashamed of one thing I loved, why should I listen to them about anything I found so wonderful, you know?"

"That's beautiful." Pete could barely get the words out due to her expert rubbing up and down his rock-hard cock. His hands did find his way to her breasts, and Marie could tell he knew his way around them as well. His supple caresses and teasing on her nipples soon had her feeling just as worked-up as he sounded.

"Feeling warmed up yet?" she whispered in his ear after a few more minutes of watery petting.

"Feeling overheated!" he replied, and on that note he slid in closer and held her tightly, and they shared a long kiss with only the tap of the rain on the windows for sound.

When Marie came up for air, she ordered him, "Let's get you dried off and in bed, now!"

Pete didn't need to be told twice. He stood up and handed Marie her towel, once she'd pointed to the right one on the hanger, and found a spare one on the shelf. "Hope this isn't dusty," he said."

"It isn't," Marie said as she stood up and began patting herself dry. "We use the spare towels a lot. We have a lot of guests in this bath." She burst into laughter at that, and to her relief Pete joined in.

There was no real need for foreplay by the time she got him back into the bedroom -- but she got some anyway. "I washed it, now let me play a little in it!" Pete said as he knelt beside her on the bed where she lay with her legs spread, and ran his fingers gently through her bush.

"Please do!" Marie said, opening her thighs wider still.

She welcomed his first stroke on her wet lips with a deeply contented sigh -- how long she had waited for him to do just that! -- and closed her eyes to enjoy the bliss of her long draught coming to an end. Because her eyes were closed, she didn't anticipate his other hand on her right breast or his tender kiss on her left one, so they were all the more delicious along with his two fingers now gently exploring her vagina. Marie's first joyful moan rang out sweet and clear throughout the little room, and brought on bolder and faster strokes from Pete.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Pete!"

She felt the words coming out just in time to worry they might be a bit much for Pete the gentleman. But she opened her eyes to find him gazing at her in sweet appreciation and nothing more. "I can't wait to," he said.

"Then do it!" Concluding now that she didn't need to worry about being demure with him anymore, Marie sat up and gave Pete a gentle shove on his back. As she sat up and swung one leg over him, she took his still-wet fingers in her mouth and sucked off her own juices. "Mmmm, you've done a great job of getting me all hot and bothered, haven't you?" she teased.

"I..."

Before he could even really begin to answer, Marie glided him effortlessly inside and then clamped him triumphantly within. "You're mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

It was all he had the time to say before Marie set about humping him with wild abandon. Fleetingly she recalled Jean-Charles' comment about telling Pete he could have her breasts bouncing in his face; now that's just what they were doing, and he clearly loved the show. "Don't be shy!" she exclaimed between grunts of joy, and she picked up his hands and placed them on her breasts. He proved just as adept as ever at rubbing them wonderfully.

"Give it to me! Ram it in! Make me feel it! Yes!" As Marie approached her first orgasm, the filter was gone and she howled up a storm as she felt the dam burst. She threw her head back for a full-throated roar that didn't stop Pete from wriggling about beneath her. "Thank youuuu," she exhaled at last, opening her eyes to gaze down upon her love. "Now you!"

"Close," Pete said.

"Then let's get you there!" Marie planted her knees on the bed and began bobbing up and down in short, fast strokes the way she'd always known to work with other guys. It worked with Pete, too, and soon she had him yelping as loudly as she'd ever heard any guy do, mixed in with some more of her own responses as she felt another orgasm building. She could barely catch her breath by the time Pete closed his eyes and came with a triumphant "Ohhhh!", which was all Marie needed to bring her off as well.

"Pete," she sighed as she gave him a final inner squeeze and slid off to curl up beside him. "I love you."

"I love you too," Pete murmured. "That was amazing, Marie."

"For me too," Marie said. And she braced herself for the inevitable "Really?!" as if someone with all her experience must have been with a dozen better guys. But it didn't come -- Pete responded only with another round of playful caresses on her breasts -- and Marie's heart somehow felt even fuller than it already had.

Only as silence fell between them was Marie aware of chatting in the next room. She burst into girlish laughter.

"What's up?" Pete said.

"Jean-Charles and Francois," she said. "They're here. They must have heard us."

"Uh oh..."

"No, that's good!" Marie said. "They were encouraging me to ask you out already. Now they'll know I did and it worked!"

"You do have a strange relationship with those guys," Pete said. "But I think I like it."

He did like it, when he and Marie eventually emerged to join them in the kitchen. "Peter!" Jean-Charles managed to keep a straight face when he saw Pete swathed in Marie's lavender bathrobe and knew exactly what that meant. "You both got caught in the rain, I see."

"Most delightfully so, Jean-Charles," said Marie. "Pete, this is Francois," she said, giving the latter a triumphant look as she sat down beside him.

"I'm delighted to meet you, Pete!" Francois said with a smile that Marie knew meant he'd gotten the message. "I have heard a lot about you."

"Have you?" Pete asked with a bemused look at Marie.

"Oh, all wonderful things," Francois reassured him. And Marie was treated to her two favorite guys comparing notes from either side of her. She did her best not to look too superior at Jean-Charles, who was sipping his tea quietly across the table.

She barely let Pete out of bed for the rest of the weekend, pointing out to him at one point that he only had the one set of clothes available anyway, and did he really want to be wearing anything right now? Pete more than acquiesced, even letting her talk him into wearing one of her dresses out to the kitchen for breakfast on Sunday. "I just don't think I have the legs for this one," he joked, admiring himself in the mirror.

"You've got that and more, darling," Marie corrected him with a kiss on the cheek and a bear hug. "Now let's eat."

There was talk, when he finally had to put on his own clothes and go home Sunday night, of keeping their news a secret until the party. But Marie vetoed it. "I've been keeping this to myself for two months, except with Jean-Charles and Francois," she said. "I've had enough of keeping my mouth shut about it. Besides, this isn't junior high school. What have we got to be ashamed of?"

Pete thought about it, just inside the door. "You're right," he said. "Besides, it just feels too good to cover up, doesn't it?"

"Interesting choice of words," said Marie, who hadn't been fully clothed since their arrival back from the shopping spree. "But yes. So. Tuesday at the pub?"

"Can't wait!" Pete agreed, and he threw his arms around her for a final long kiss before heading downstairs.

Marie did not want to wait two days to see her love again, and she had little doubt the feeling was mutual. But, as she turned and assessed her bedroom where they had made love on almost every flat surface in the past day and a half, it was the only way anything was going to get done.

Monday flew by, and she did manage to get a lot done between a near-constant stream of text messages from Pete. He reported that Jane was in a spectacularly foul mood and he didn't know why. Marie seriously considered telling him why, but she was still flying too high with the delicious triumph of the weekend to spoil it with bad news that didn't even really concern them. Tuesday dragged on forever as the big moment approached, marked by three phone calls from Jane, all ignored. Marie got the bright idea of wearing the same dress to the pub that she'd put Pete in on Sunday, and she lounged around her room in it for what felt like an eternity before it finally got late enough to head off.

"It looked better on Pete," Jean-Charles joked as Marie put on her coat.

"Then let's hope he tears it off me tonight," Marie shot back. "Hot date?"

"Of course." Jean-Charles was wearing the tight gray blazer he always wore on a first date. "Another Tuesday, another toy."

Marie's hand lingered on the doorknob. "What's Francois up to tonight?"

"How should I know?"

"Just thought you might have exchanged text messages or something."

"Why bother with that when I've got fresh blood?" Jean-Charles grinned.

Marie turned her head and opened the door so he wouldn't see her disgust with him.

She was halfway to the pub before it even occurred to her: what if Jane and Sam were there? Surely Jane wouldn't show her face after Friday night...but then, she had been trying to call, and what if Sam had lied to her about what had happened? But then Jane obviously knew Sam wanted to get her in bed, that's why she'd thought it was him Marie was talking about that night at dinner. All the more reason why she wouldn't turn up now that Sam had made his move and it had all blown up. She hoped. But Sam was shameless enough to still show up without Jane.

When Marie stepped into the pub, she saw to her regret that she was right. Sam was holding court at the far end of their usual table, a triumphant glint in his eye as he watched her walk in. Marie set her jaw as they made a moment's eye-contact, then quickly turned her attention to Daniel and Alexandra, who were chatting to his right. "Hi, guys!" she said in an almost aggressively cheerful tone, and took her seat beside Daniel to be as far from Sam as she could.

"Do we hate that side of the table or what?" Daniel quipped, pointing at the empty chairs lining the other side.

"Well, we want to leave a spot for Jane next to Sam, don't we?" Marie couldn't resist.

"Jane isn't coming tonight!" Alexandra told her. "Not feeling well, apparently."

"That's too bad." Marie managed a smile as she said it, and even more heroically she managed not to cast even a fleeting glance at Sam. She could only hope her reaction would get back to Jane.

Coincidentally, of the other British trio, only Eric showed up, bearing some excuse about Jeff and James wanting to watch some far away sports event on the Internet. Cathy and Mark arrived shortly after him, the former eager to hear of the latest plans for the Valentine's Day party, a request Marie happily fulfilled. "We got lots of decorations and lots of big plans for them," she said. "I think you're going to love what we do to my place."

"Can't wait to see it," Cathy said. "And neither can he!" she added, slapping Mark's knee.

"Sure I can't," Mark added. "No, seriously, Marie, it sounds great. Thanks for all your planning. Pete, too."

"Where is Pete, anyway?" Cathy asked.

"I don't know," Marie said, casting yet another look at the door; she now realized she'd been doing that every few minutes since she'd arrived. "I do know he's coming sometime." But even as she said it, she realized he hadn't even texted her since at least lunchtime.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Marie," Sam said. "Jane is sick, and he works with her. Maybe he got it too."

It took every ounce of resolve Marie had not to look at Sam, but she managed not to. She also managed to hide the sense of dread that his comment brought on. She managed to sound casual as she pulled her phone out of her purse. "Oh, he would have told me if he were sick. I'm sure he's on his way."

But a look at his text messages confirmed what she'd already thought: not a word since lunch. She felt her heart drop as she re-read the last message he had sent: "Jane figured it out, took it well, says congrats. Can't wait to spill the beans to everyone else tonight!" Just what, Marie pondered now, had that bitch really done once she'd figured it out? And why on earth hadn't Pete told her about it?

But it wouldn't do to let Sam know he had her number. "He says he's catching up on some stuff at work and might not have time to come," she said to everyone and no one.

"Makes sense, if Jane is sick," Daniel said. "Perk of being the boss, isn't it, you can pawn your work off on the hired help!"

"Oh, Jane would never do that!" Sam purred. "She is a responsible boss!"

Marie still doubted Jane was sick, but she herself was starting to feel sick by the time she begged off an hour or so later. There was still no word from Pete. "Maybe I'll check in on him tomorrow," she told the others as she left her share of the bill on the table and waved goodnight to them all.

"You do that, my dear!" Sam said, and at last Marie allowed a quick look at him. He had that usual smarmy look in his eye. Maybe Jane even had him fooled, Marie mused as she buttoned up her coat.

Wednesday dawned bright and early with Jean-Charles' new date shaking the rafters with his howls. Marie got up to check the markets and her text messages. Still no word from Pete. As soon as the sun was up and she was reasonably sure she wouldn't be waking him up, she called him. No answer but a notice that his voicemail was full. "Pete, please call me, I'm worried," she texted him.

He didn't.

Thursday brought the same, along with a realization that the party was just over a week off. Their supplies sat on the wooden chair by her windowsill as she got dressed in the morning, an unwelcome reminder of an event she now wanted absolutely nothing to do with, unless she could track Pete down and get some answers. She thought about going to his flat, but remembered just in time that although she knew the building, she didn't know the flat number. Instead, she sent an e-mail and a text message, both begging him to call her. "Whatever it is, we can work it out! Please just let me know what's wrong?"

At least, she realized as she set off on her client visits for the day, there had been no more harassment from Jane since Tuesday morning either. Of course not, Marie reasoned, she had won the battle, hadn't she? But at least there were no more calls to ignore.

Thursday night, Marie at least managed to get some sleep for the first time in three nights. Friday morning, she awoke to the unmistakable orgasmic screeches of Francois. At least he was still getting a little pleasure out of being used, Marie thought to herself as she stumbled out of bed to face another miserable day. After turning her computer on to check the markets, she threw on her bathrobe -- the same one in which Pete had looked so adorable just six days before -- and headed for the kitchen to make coffee.

In the darkened hallway, a glint of something or other just inside the door caught her eye. Marie flipped on the hallway light and saw it was a postcard of the Eiffel Tower. With a sense of foreboding, she picked it up and turned it over.

Dearest Marie, Thank you for the most beautiful weekend of my life. You are an amazingly beautiful woman inside and out, and I will treasure our memories forever! Unfortunately, I haven't been honest with you. I have a fiancée back in Kansas City, and I must go back and see if I can patch things up with her. If only our paths had crossed at another time...but they didn't. I hope you understand. Love, The Hick

Marie wasn't aware she had screamed until Jean-Charles and Francois came rushing out of the bedroom, both stark naked and smelling of sex, and by then she didn't care who heard her crying. "Noooooo!" she screeched, bowing her head down nearly to the floor. Jean-Charles put an arm around her in a vain attempt to soothe her, and she leaned into his chest and sobbed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds