• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Two Big "Meals" For A Skinny Guy

Two Big "Meals" For A Skinny Guy

Barbara only hired me because she wanted to feel young again.

"You seem like a decent guy. Lot of you young bucks only wanna scam and do dope," she said to me during the interview. "I'll pay you good money just to run my register, adhere to the gas pumps, and do a little housekeeping for I got a rotation of four people: me, Andy and Brandy for my flex shifts, and you're the glue in between for some nights and weekends."

Barbara, or Bee, wanted "glue" for something else, and I could tell off the rip so I waited for my chance to make it happen.

"You're my youngest worker, and yet I get the best feeling of you already," she said to me as she poured it on at the interview.

The older, full figured woman with her blonde and gray hair was an owner of a few shops within the Hampton Roads and Richmond areas, as she was rumored to once be married to the guy who once owned the stores, only for him to get caught cheating and losing the businesses on account of the divorce.

"Shawn honey, I can't keep no one working the night and weekend shifts, when I have my most traffic, that's the truth, but I can promise you you'll be well compensated if you choose to stay on," she told me.

This particular store wasn't in the best area of Portsmouth, but I knew the area well and a few thugs coming in and out didn't faze me.

"The position pays out at $30 an hour," she told me.

I was sold immediately, clocking in for the first time the same day as she trained me, and had me fill out paperwork, and I would close the store at midnight. I got good money at her place since her other workers hardly showed, earning plenty of overtime basically standing in an area protected by bullet proof glass while listening to music the entire shift. I ended up doing so well that within six months she made me an assistant manager and bumped up my pay. I felt like I was getting over.

"Boy, all you do is take people's cash for lottery tickets, gas and beer, all shift. What's so hard about this," Angie said one Saturday evening as she was one of Bee's friends, coming by to grab a case of beer Bee left to the side for her to pickup. "Young'n, you should come party with us sometime. We won't hurt you too bad."

I barely knew this woman yet she was bold to propose. She winked before walking out of the store and to her car, and I'd notice Bee in the passenger seat, smiling ear to ear, licking her lips at me as she was possibly drunk and about to add to whatever trouble. They darted off in Angie's pink Dodge Challenger, and left me alone to think about what they'd probably get into. Angie and Bee, perhaps in their late 50s, early 60s, I figured wouldn't be able to handle a young stallion like me (five foot ten, 150 lbs., with 10 inches of big, black dick). I would've for certain basted their tits, and plundered their worn pussies, as I was having a dry spell with women and damn near daring to do up anyone. I closed the store only to come in the next morning and open it with Bee, as she was reeking a bit of alcohol.

"Last night was epic. That damned Angie got me so fucked up," she said.

I listened to Bee as she sounded like a college freshman, carrying on about how many beers they downed, and how they grinded their paltry asses on a group of men. She went into detail about the night's events until I noticed she still smelled like "last night," and I'd let her know that she could go home, for I could handle the shift.

"The boyfriend's at home, and he's all coked out," she stated as that was the first time I knew about a significant other.

I looked at her with pity as she claimed she'd just hang at the store for a few hours before heading to church.

"Church? How the hell you pulling that off," I asked her.

Bee was an anomaly if I ever saw one, as the grandmother of seven as she says partied the night before wilding out until 3 a.m., then coming into the workplace for a bit before getting her praise on. She was wearing the store uniform, but promised after two hours she leave after I plead for her to do so, claiming she would shower at Angie's then head to church.

"Every Sunday, I will alway give praise," she stated adamantly.

A few hours later when I was turning over with Brandy when Angie's pretty car showed up again, but this time Bee was driving, and Angie was shotgun as they hopped out of the car looking stunning in their church dresses.

"What's the matter, you never saw two grandmas before," Bee said to me as they were wearing designer threads and shades. "How's it coming, guys?"

Bee removed hers and showed her face as it she had the perfect amount of makeup, with her smile on full display as she came to me to invite me to dinner.

"The good Lord put it on my heart to ask out my favorite worker," she said to me. "Oh, and Brandy, you aight. Honey, you know I'll bring you a plate."

She knew I had no family in the area, and that I hardly cooked so she imposed her pressure for me to come back to her place.

"Angie, Salina, and Sherri will be there, too," she said of her fellow plump friends. "C'mon, I got greens, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, and catfish."

"Oh, and my famous cornbread and sweet potato pie," Angie added as they had me befuddled.

"White girls can cook, too. It's not about race as much as it is about region," Bee schooled. "Now clock out and bring ya ass!"

Bee showed the nurturing side of her that had me in tune with her character. I gathered my things and hopped in my car, following the two of them as they came by for another case of beer. We made it to Bee's place and she parked on the front lawn, and we entered the house as the other ladies were already seated at Bee's dining room table, wearing dresses with their hair done as if they all went to see a sermon together. I didn't see the cokehead of a boyfriend, so I assumed he left.

"Baby have a seat at the end of the table," Bee said, as she had me at the head of the table.

The menu she spoke of was in front of us, plates and bowls of food in a large spread as Angie would lead a prayer after Bee sat down, with us all joining hands with me and Bee sitting side by side.

"Now, let's eat bitches," said one of the other women as we commenced passing food on request.

Bee mixed me a drink to wash down my meal as I was the only male in attendance, and I would catch on to what Bee was doing as she was "showing me off."

"Y'all, he's actually from Portsmouth, too," she said to them as they all clowned me, claiming to be from other areas.

I could tell Bee and Angie had been talking about me as the beefy women, all of them Caucasian, were drilling me as if I was Bee's new love.

"I'm 25, single, no kids, and live how I wanna live," I told Sherri as the redhead with big tits inquired the most.

I set her straight, then held my own with the rest before ending up entertaining the ladies while Angie and Bee, sitting on both sides of me, had their hands on my knees. We ate, drank, laughed and joked for a good three hours until Angie, Bee and I were left behind, cleaning up the mess, then taking it to the living room to stretch out and continue to sip afterwards.

"I am exhausted. You on schedule tomorrow," Bee asked.

"Nah, you got me off for the next two days," I told her.

"Good, well you can spend the night here," she said.

"Spend the night? What if I got plans," I told her as I wasn't necessarily primed to be in my boss' house, plus I worried of her dopeheaded boyfriend.

"You should've seen the way you perked up when we mentioned all that food. Your little scrawny ass was licking your lips with your eyes all big. You ain't got no plans, because you would've made that apparent already," Angie told me.

We were all sipping on vodka and orange juice, the three of us faded and feeling good as I looked up to see Angie's right tit pop out of her dress.

"Oops," she said, and I let her know that wasn't a mistake.

"He's right girl. Let them titties hang," Bee said as she stood up and swirled her hips, drunk and enhancing the moment.

Angie became the naughty one by pulling her dress down and opening the cleavage area to let those big, white funbags swing.

"Damn girl," Bee said as she walked over to her, then kneeled between Angie's knees as the both of them were giggling, until Bee climbed onto that part of the couch and got on her.

"C'mere girl,"

Bee began kissing Angie, and got me rock hard as these plump, old bitches were low-key lesbians, or perhaps bisexual as they were going at it in front of me, with Bee slipping her hand inside Angie's dress. Angie kicked her head back and gasped, with Bee looking at her with this devilish look as her hand seemed to wiggle side to side.

"How that pussy feel right now," Bee asked as she was fingering her.

"Better question is, how's the pussy taste," Angie said, as she rolled her dress up then laid back to fully spread her short legs and thick thighs so Bee could dip her head low.

Bee knew I was watching, and so she raised her dress over her wide, thick ass and showed off her own snatch while she devoured her friend's. Seeing Angie in that state with her damn near distorted looking face and loud shrieks made me want to get involved, as I was salivating and precumming, lusting for two, horny older big women. Bee and Angie were perfectly built BBWs as they had the right curves with a little extra meat in all the right places. Bee's drive had her head moving feverishly side to side as she licked her friend, making Angie squirm and make all types of high pitched sounds while she received pleasure. Bee in turn poked her ass up more, inviting me to do whatever and I took off my pants, then my underwear, and walked over. I bent behind Bee, putting my hands on her ass to position myself before I rubbed my dick against her heated entrance. I rubbed my tip against that hairy box, as it hung enough for me to lean forward and dive my wood inside easily.

"Uffffff," she uttered, letting out a loud moan as if she hadn't been penetrated in a good while.

I felt her clench as I entered, and she paid forward the feeling to Angie as Angie screamed, then tried to push Bee off of her.

"Oh my God, I'm cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing," Angie yelled, making me bounce my hips into Bee's, as I tried to plunder Bee's experienced pussy from the mess she caused.

I looked forward at Angie's cunt to see it had "some miles on it," but I was still turned on by the "pastrami slice" as Bee seemed to be addicted to feasting. I ended up pulling Bee's hair back while I pounded at her sweet ass, leaving marks on her white skin while she took in all of 10 inch dick like a champ. I pushed inside and wiggled my hips, trying to get every part of that soggy diameter.

"Oh Goddddddddd, yesssssssssssss," Bee yelled out as she couldn't focus on feeding on her girl..

Bee raised her head and Angie began slapping her pussy lips before she started "shooting" all over her friend's makeup. Seeing that made me pull Bee's hair more, while slapping that ass from behind with my free hand as I plowed away. I loved big girls, especially older ones as their pussies looked worn, yet were the best dick warmers. I continued to swivel my hips and tossed forward and out, feeling her walls percolate on my shaft and pull each time I tried to push in deep. The harder I pounded, the wetter Bee was, and I let go of her hair so she could immediately get back to putting her face in Angie's puss, and "motorboating" her friend to send her into a frenzy.

"Maybe your friend wants some dick, too," I asked Bee.

"I do want some dick. I want some of your black dick," Angie cried out. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Bee had Angie into convulsions, and laughed when she finally pulled away for she turned Angie out better than I ever saw. I got up from behind Bee, and Bee got up to let me hover over Angie as she was stretched wide on the couch, and would receive my meat as I slipped right inside her gushy twat.

"Fuck her like you fuck me," Bee said as she was behind me, rubbing my balls, nibbling on my right ear lobe.. "I wanna see you cum inside her."

I was worried about climaxing inside this woman as I wasn't ready to be a father, but then I had to think about how old Angie was. I leaned in more and pummeled her box as she let out gentle squirts every third or fourth thrust. Bee kept her hands on my balls, tickling them with the edges of her nails as the feeling of fucking such a moist box, and having my balls touched was unmatched.

"Beat it up, baby," Bee said in my ear. "Give her that sweet, black nut."

Bee coached me until I couldn't go any further, as I drilled Angie until my legs got weak and I blasted off all inside her guts. I pushed my dick in deep as she screamed again, for she also climaxed.

"Got damn, look at all that cum," Bee said as she looked below and saw where Angie squirted out my seed.

I pulled out and Bee pushed me to the side as she ate my seed out of Angie's confines, while I kissed Angie, then let my tongue swat at her hard nipples..

"Damn," she said to me afterwards. "You can definitely get this pussy anytime."

I'd learn later that Bee and Angie were a "side" couple, but an open one that loved threesomes with men, and sometimes other women. Before these two I was single and had a drought, and getting paid good money so I wouldn't "rock the boat," just glad to come across a situation like this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Two Big "Meals" For A Skinny Guy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds