• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Two Blondes Walk Up to a Superman Ch. 01

Two Blondes Walk Up to a Superman Ch. 01

They made for an intoxicating mixture, even with Clark's current grief. Indeed, perhaps it was because of his volatile emotions that he actually noticed the alluring contrast between them instead of shoving it to the back of his mind with thoughts of Lois. But now, with Lois having left him for fear of their great strength meaning they could never safely be intimate, he was almost forced to notice how Karen was tall, muscular, with a full and voluptuous body best characterized by her abundant breasts, revealed by the scintillating cut-out in her costume—although Clark had to admit, he wasn't sure her breasts were as stunning as her strong, firm thighs. And it was a shame, really, that her face was so underrated. Her strong jaw and short haircut made her appear more severe than she really was, but it nonetheless was extraordinarily lovely in its own way.

Linda was almost the complete opposite, which made it all the more surprising that she was equally beautiful. She had a lithe, slender body, with small pert breasts and a narrow face framed by long locks of blonde hair—one of the few commonalities she had with her 'sister'. Her waist, exposed by the miniskirt and crop top she wore, pinched inward delicately, her legs similarly long and lean. But despite her lissome body, she didn't have the height of Karen, much less the broad-shouldered musculature, giving her a sweetly inexperienced air in contrast to Karen's earthy, serious demeanor.

They were both talking at cross-purposes: Linda about how maybe it could still work out, you never knew, he shouldn't give up on love, while Karen was telling him who needed Lois, that he could have any woman in the universe, he was Superman, he had dated Wonder Woman.

"Hell!" she said, in her boisterously loud voice. "You could probably have both of us!"

There was a pall of silence, suddenly. Clark looked over at her and Linda, a look that Linda totally misinterpreted.

"Well," she said, her voice small and quivering, "it's not like Krypton has any laws against marrying your cousin... or doing anything else... and Karen isn't even from our universe, so who would be less likely to have DNA in common with you, or, or with us..."

He looked at them—Linda so small and fine and cute in her petiteness, Karen so strong and firm, openly appraising him in return for his steady gaze. She crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up into prominence to outdo the bulging biceps of her folded arms.

"Yeah," Karen said, almost smugly, "I've fucked her. You want in on it or not?"

Linda blushed sharply.

Images of sweet, innocent Linda panting and writhing in Karen's arms ran through Clark's mind. To his surprise, he found the notion exciting. Sure, there was more than a hint of the perverse about it, but after the coy sweetness forced upon his relationship with Lois by their celibacy, he was ready for something taboo, something kinky.

He watched Karen wrap her arms around Linda, just the way she held her obscenely locking them together in front of Clark. With how scanty and tight their costumes wore, he barely needed his X-ray vision to see how lovely they would be nude. Clark realized that his manhood was slowly becoming hard. Linda noticed it too, with a blush that Karen had to feel on her cheek as he nuzzled against Linda, the corners of their lips kissing.

They knelt down together, Clark suddenly aware of how large his erection had grown as he saw Karen and Linda crouching under it.

"Come on down here," Karen insisted, and tugged him down to the floor between Linda and herself. Linda was rigid, stunned to find herself suddenly intertwined with her cousin and herself from an alternate universe.

Karen began running her hands over Clark's body. He lay as rigid as Linda, casting anxious looks to her out of the corner of his eye.

"Rao, will you two relax?" Karen demanded. "Here!" And taking their hands, she forcibly placed Linda's hand on Clark's dick and Clark's hand between Linda's legs.

Oh, why not? Linda thought, beginning to run her hand up and down the length of Clark's manhood. A low moan instantly escaped his lips, like he'd been holding in the feeling for far too long, and his fingers moved probingly into her slit.

"It's about time," Karen said with a laugh.

Clark worked his hand into the elastic waistband on Linda's panties. Linda was too shy to say anything, biting her lip as she turned away like she was cringing, but she spread her legs wide. Karen watched, not at all surprised, as Supergirl eagerly opened up Clark's pants and pulled his cock free. When she saw his erection, the sound she let loose was almost hungry. Linda closed her hand around the shaft and began to pump it quickly, writhing her hips as Clark's hand covered her sex.

She looked to Karen. "Aren't you gonna..." Linda didn't finish, as Clark plunged his finger inside of her and she jerked her hips into her penetration with a squeal of delight.

Karen knew what she had been going to say. "I will soon. Right now I'd just like for the two of you to enjoy yourselves... I think Clark here has been waiting for this a long time, Linda."

The girl looked at Clark, her eyes glimmering with desire. She ran her hand over the length and swaggering girth of his cock in a gulping stroke. "He's not the only one," she whispered, now reaching for his belt.

Seeing this, Karen felt wet heat building between her legs, her cunt filling with warmly tingling excitement. Her ass clenched under her short costume, her hips swaying. She brought her hands up her chest, molding her palms to her extravagantly curved cleavage as she watched them.

Linda had Clark's trunks open, his balls filling her cupped hands as Linda offered her moist mouth upwards for a kiss. Clark pulled his hand from her disarrayed panties and wrapped his arms around the slender girl, embracing her tightly.

"Fuck me, Clark," Linda said in a low voice. "I want it so much... come on, fuck me!"

They pulled apart, looking at each other with burning eyes. Linda reached behind her back to unzip her costume, her small, tight breasts pressing outward against the symbol they both shared.

Karen moved behind the shorter woman. "Let me," she said.

Linda stopped opening up her costume and grabbed hold of Clark instead, his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, letting Karen work her out of her costume. She was reluctant to let go of Clark's member long enough to let Karen get her out of it, but when Karen growled "I'll rip it off," Linda allowed it. Too much of a good girl to allow her precious costume to be damaged.

Next, Karen removed the girl's modest white bra, letting out the pert young breasts that matched Karen's in firmness, if not in size. Karen had to hold them for a moment, feeling their lovely heft in her hands. She squeezed hard the way she knew she herself liked, and Linda mewled in delight just as she would. Karen twisted the little nipples hard, watching Linda jerking fervidly on Clark's prick.

"Not too much of that," she told Linda warningly. "You'll make him blow before he even gets in your little pussy."

"Then we'd better hurry," Linda moaned. Releasing Clark's member, she gave Karen a quick and girlish kiss, before turning back to Clark. "I'll take the rest off later. Come on, Clark, lie down. Give me a ride."

Karen laughed as Clark dropped down onto the floor, kicking his boots off and shoving his pants down to leave him bare below the waist, his cock standing up very erect.

It would be a fast fuck, but that hardly mattered. They would all enjoy it more once Linda and Clark had burnt through the initial need.

Karen sat on the couch, watching intently as Linda lowered her succulent cunt onto Clark's manhood. Karen could see, very clearly, how his cock gleamed with the wetness from Linda's young pussy, and how her bubblegum pink labia was stretched wide by his enormous shaft, her tiny clit practically sparking against the bulbous veins that ran over its angry red length.

Linda rode up and down on Clark like an addict getting a fix. Karen would watch Clark's face contorting, the man already trying hard not to come in Linda's sweetly tight pussy, while Linda's young face glowed with shock at her own pleasure, eyes flashing hotly with the desire for more. Her little ass was constantly twisting and grinding, her skirt still around her waist, but swirling about as she moved to show her nakedly gleaming ass and her slim thighs flexing with the trembling pleasure running through her. Her breasts jiggled as if struggling to contain the sheer ecstasy she was feeling as Linda bounced and writhed and wiggled on Clark's upthrust manhood. She voiced insatiable hunger and bliss, her tongue flailing on her lips.

"Fuck him, Linda," Karen said in a low moan. "Fuck his hard cock. Clark has wanted your hot little ass for a long time. Give it to him. Make that big cock go off in that tight pussy of yours!"

"Oooo, that's what I want!" Linda squealed, bouncing her ass up and down wildly. "I want him to come in me... fill up my pussy! Ahhhh—I've been coming since the moment we started!"

"Horny bitch," Karen whimpered, feeling her own jealousy raging against her knowledge that it would be best to let the two reluctant lovers discover the depths of their lust themselves. She jerked the crotch of her costume aside and began to rub at her pussy, sitting on the very edge of the couch. "Horny bitch with a sweet pussy... so wet and sweet. Fuck him, Linda! Fuck his hard cock and get his cum in your sweet fucking cunt!"

Linda's ass flew up and down, and Karen actually reached out with her foot to lift Linda's skirt permanently out of the way, allowing her to see that pink cunt gripping and flexing in climax. With a sudden plunge, Linda jammed her sex down to the base of Clark's prick, then dropped her hand down and gripped his balls. She squeezed them as she threw her head back, screaming with wave after wave of delicious orgasm. Clark thrust his hips up, grunting, roaring as he unleashed a flooding stream of his seed into Linda's sucking cunt.

Watching Clark initiate this exquisite, erotic girl into orgasmic delight, Karen began to pump two fingers in and out of her own cock-hungry sex, feeling herself climax around her tightly clenched fingers.

Linda's lithe body shivered and shuddered with answered need. Clark stroked her fantastically long, lean thighs, one hand going up to fondle a small breast. Karen slipped her juicy fingers out of herself and brought them to her mouth, but Linda stopped her before she could do more than smell their delicious aroma.

"Let me! I want to taste you!" she cried. Then her cracking voice dipped into sheer hunger. "Let me taste you, Karen."

"Consider it an appetizer," Karen said, and offered her cunt-wet fingers to Linda.

As Linda sucked away Karen's cream, she lifted herself off of Clark's prick. Karen found her small mouth hot and wet, with a wicked tongue. Slowly withdrawing, just as she had from the cock, Linda slurped her way off the tips of Karen's fingers, then dropped to all fours and hungrily gulped up Clark's member, still dripping wet with her own juices. She softly whimpered, twisting her head from one side to the other, her eyes staring up at Karen with both a need for approval and an invitation to join in.

Karen listened to the wet sucking, choking sounds Linda made as she gagged herself on Clark. It was obvious to her that Linda was insatiable. And there was no way Karen would be content any longer to simply sit and watch as they kept enjoying each other's bodies.

As she watched Linda suck pleasurably on Clark's prick, Karen took off her uniform. It was abundantly obvious that she didn't need a bra, but she did wear panties, which she peeled off before they could get any damper.

Kneeling before Clark, her small mouth filled with him, Linda watched as Karen was unveiled. First, the ample tits that seemed even more impressive when it was obvious there was no support, they just held themselves in the air with just enough slope to make it clear they were as weighty as they looked, heaving up and down with the lustful breaths Karen took. Then she saw Karen lower her panties, and saw the golden pussy they had hid, as small and tight and sensuous as the one Linda played with in the shower.

Linda lifted her head, letting Clark's manhood slip out of her mouth as she stared at Karen's pussy. As Clark took off the little that remained of his costume, Linda floated up into the air, taking off her skirt and her stockings, all the while her eyes burning into Karen's pussy. They were all naked now, and as Linda's eyes sidled from Karen to Clark, she licked her lips. Karen could see the lust burning in her, from her erect nipples to her wet little pussy.

"You want my cunt, don't you?" Karen asked, flaunting it with a sway of her hips. "You don't just want his cock, you want my pussy. Both at the same time, right?"

Linda nodded, her breath coming fast. "Yes," she whispered, her voice soft but still excited. "I've touched myself and when I'm done I lick my fingers and I, I want to know if it tastes like you."

While Linda made the admission, Clark came up behind her, as if drawn by the sexuality she was voicing, the lust showing on her sweet, innocent face. He put his arms around her, playing with her small tits, his cock swelling into hardness against her pert young ass. He shifted his hips as he fondled her, rubbing the seeping cockhead in the valley of Linda's buttocks. Linda arched her back into his touch, feeling the tip of his prick at her asshole. Her eyes almost shut in pleasure. She wanted to rear back and push him inside as much as she found herself afraid of that same thought.

"I think," Karen said hoarsely, "that someone wants to fuck that sweet little ass of yours, Linda. You know—the one you keep showing off in that tiny miniskirt?"

"I know!" Linda mewled, backing her small ass into Clark and his erection, but unable to summon up the will to go all the way and push past the resistance between his engorged cockhead and her tight, tiny asshole. "He's so hard—I didn't know he could get so hard again! And I want him in my ass! I've played with toys, I've put them in my ass, but I want to know what it's like with—" She turned her head and looked over her shoulder, seeing Clark smiling down warmly at her, but with an unmistakable desire in his deep blue eyes. "You..."

"Bend over, Linda," Clark said, his voice rumbling out from deep within his massive chest. "Let me inside of your ass."

"Let him fuck you in the ass," Karen added, "and you can eat my pussy."

Letting out a gasp of sheer need, Linda got down on her hands and knees. Clark started to follow after her, but suddenly Karen was there between them, her hand on his chest, stopping him. Clark's brow furrowed quizzically, but Karen gave him a wan look. He knew that just for a moment, she wanted him for herself.

They embraced, the unflappable Karen still gasping as she felt his thick shaft press against her womanhood. His tongue teased her lips, dancing and darting over their succulent fullness until Karen could resist no longer. She opened her mouth and let him push his tongue inside of it, their tongues colliding with erotic electricity, their bodies pressing together harder and harder until Karen had to pull away, gasping for breath.

"Put me in her," Clark commanded, looking past Karen to Linda on all fours, shaking her cutely naked ass for them.

Karen got down on her knees, taking Clark in her left hand while her right reached between Linda's legs. She rubbed at the girl's fiery pussy, working a finger in to feel the irresistible tightness for herself. Linda hissed as she felt Karen's finger deep inside her, realizing only then just how wet she was. She'd never have guessed that another woman's touch could feel so much better than her own.

Karen left Linda shaking, her pussy clenching, with only a few more strokes needed along her G-spot to bring her off. Instead, Karen slid her wet hand up to Linda's tiny pink asshole, circling it with her dripping fingers as she jerked Clark off. He grunted and moaned, not just from having Karen's hot grip moving up and down his member, but from seeing Linda quivering with need on the end of Karen's fingers.

With a wink to Clark, Karen bent down and kissed Linda's pert ass, digging her teeth into a creamy buttock, then sliding her tongue to the pucker of Linda's anus just as her fingers came off of it. Linda gave a soft squeal as Karen's tongue pushed inside her ass, and she wiggled her buttocks in Karen's buried face. Clark groaned again, precum running down his shaft into Karen's stroking fingers.

Karen lifted her free hand to Linda's sparsely haired cunt, giving it a light slap that compelled Linda to shove her sweet and shapely ass higher up into the air. "Head down, Linda. Put your ass up," Karen ordered. "Let Clark get a nice long look at what he's going to fuck."

Mewling at her obedience, Linda lowered her shoulders to the floor while hoisting up the peach of her ass. Karen lapped daintily at it for a second longer, then spat in her asshole, satisfying herself that it was wet and loose enough to at least begin to take Clark's erection. Still, she smiled sympathetically and a little sadistically, knowing the trial by fire that Linda would soon be going through. Oh well—if Linda was anything like her, then a little pain and a lot of soreness after would be well worth it. Anything would be worth that giant cock. It was fucking Superman, literally.

Taking her hand off Clark's shaft, Karen grabbed his balls and dragged him in until he was standing against Linda's upthrust ass. Clark rubbed his seething knob against her asshole, Karen breathing hard as it wetly puckered, seeming to suck at the pressure Clark pushed against it. But Clark twisted his hips, offering his manhood instead to Karen's moistly parted lips. Karen was hard-pressed to stop herself from accepting the playful gesture and sucking Clark hard, especially when his hole was bristling with dripping precum.

"Please!" Linda cried, clenching and relaxing her ass in a desperate race between her desire to admit Clark inside herself and the need to weather the clutching shudders she felt of her own arousal. "Make him fuck my ass, Karen! I need his cock in my fucking asshole!"

"Hey!" Karen chided, patting Linda's ass lightly. "Language."

She gave Clark's knob a slight kiss and then pulled back, holding open Linda's buttocks, her anus stretching open for Clark to impale.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Two Blondes Walk Up to a Superman Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds