• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 03

Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 03

12

When I awoke the next morning, Ulrike grabbed me by my erection (I normally wake up with a very erect cock every morning) and led me to the bathroom.

She ordered me to keep my hands behind my back and my mouth wide open while she brushed my teeth. She also had me keep my hands clasped behind the back of my neck while she checked me for stubble and then used a razor to shave away what little stubble she could find on my cock and balls. I whimpered almost every time she touched me.

She kept me naked all the time and I was more sexually aroused than I had ever been at any previous point in my life. My cock was hypersensitive and even the most trivial of physical contact sent powerful waves of sexual stimulation from my cock to the rest of my body. My whole body was filled with sexual tension and apprehension.

Keeping my hands where they were and obediently not touching Ulrike was pure torture.

Of course Ulrike made certain to ratchet up the sexual tension several notches by having me stand in the bathtub and washing me down with soap and a warm, wet washcloth. Naturally she took her time and gave special attention to washing my cock and balls and anus. My cock was painfully erect and twitching by the time she was finished.

Amber had the day off and Ulrike's mother was out running errands, so Ulrike was the only person who would see my sexual misery and humiliation.

Or, so I originally thought.

After I was properly groomed, I was led to the playroom and bound between to horizontal poles, in an "X" pose, with my legs far apart and my hands bound far apart and well above my head.

Ulrike left me there alone, for a disturbingly long time. I had no idea how long as Ulrike never installed a clock in the playroom and Ulrike confiscated my watch when she took all of my clothes.

Not that I'd be able to read my watch, with my wrist bound so far from my face. At least I knew she was still in the house as I would occasionally hear footsteps in the distance, or doors opening and closing.

By the time Ulrike returned, my erection had started to soften and I worried that I might be punished for that. Ulrike has made a big deal the previous day about the importance of a slave being "always ready". However I soon forgot about that when she re-entered the room with two other people I knew.

Max Sievers and Victoria Woodhull were both students at my high school, Max was eighteen years old and Victoria had recently turned eighteen as well. Victoria and I both had Mrs. Bednarz for 11th grade English. Max and I both had Mr. Kryston for 12th grade English. I'd also seen both of them at pep rallies and in the cafeteria and in the halls between classes. We weren't exactly friends, but these were people that I knew and would be seeing again in school on Monday.

Neither Max nor Victoria had ever seen me naked before, and my first inclination was to use my hands to cover up my nudity, however the way Ulrike had bound me made that totally impossible.

"Ulrike, please," I begged. "They shouldn't see me like this!"

Ulrike strutted up to me and she smacked me across the face. She didn't smack me very hard, but the implication was clear. I had spoken out of turn, and I needed to be silent now.

"Adam, as long as you are mine, I can show you to whomever I please, whenever I please. And if I want Max and Victoria to see you naked, that is my right."

Suddenly her hand was in between my wide-spread thighs, pinching the loose skin of my scrotum very hard. I tried not to whimper or cry out in pain, but she dug her fingernails in really deep into my tender flesh and tugged mercilessly. The skin around a guy's ball sack in very soft and tender and Ulrike's fingernails were abusing the hell out it.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I blurted out desperately. "I was impertinent! It won't happen again! You can show off my naked body to a-anybody you wish!!"

I strained against my wrist and ankle bonds with all my might and I was covered in sweat by the time Ulrike released the hold on my tender flesh. And I'm pretty sure I also had tears welling up in my eyes when Ulrike turned to Max and Victoria and said, "Come on, you two can fondle him before we get started."

It was a whole new form of humiliation for me. As Victoria cupped my clean-shaven scrotum and held my balls in her hands, Max stood behind me and fondled my buttocks. Ulrike gave Max a box of medical exam gloves and he snapped one on before he pulled my buttocks far apart and gently stroked my anus.

I bit my lip and felt tears sliding down my face, but I could do nothing as Max probed and coaxed and massaged my tight little sphincter muscle and eventually pushed his finger inside of me.

I gasped and I whimpered, but nobody in the room had any sympathy for me.

"He's very tight," Max commented as hid finger probed deep inside my anal cavity. "He's practically a virgin."

"He is a virgin," Ulrike replied. "At least, that is to say that nobody has fucked him in the ass yet. And I've got dibs, Max. Nobody is allowed to take his anal virginity except for me."

Ulrike said it with great authority and Max instantly acquiesced to Ulrike's proclamation. Here; in this playroom; Ulrike ruled and Max would not question anything she said.

So, Max continued to finger my anus, eventually finding my prostate gland and massaging it. Around the same time as Max was doing that, Victoria released my balls from her grip and she grabbed the shaft of my cock, delighting in how it began to swell and thicken almost the instant that she touched it.

Victoria also took great delight in fondling my thighs and my calves and she remarked that all men should be forced to shave their legs as it made our legs so much smoother and sexier. Then she proceeded to fondle my abs and my ribcage and finally she took my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched them.

That really, really hurt. I let out an involuntary scream in response.

Then Victoria took my face in her hands and gagged me with her mouth, kissing me forcefully. I was shocked at first, but once I got past the unexpectedness of it I opened my mouth and kissed Victoria back, allowing her to aggressively insert her tongue into my mouth. It occurred to me vaguely that between Victoria's tongue in my mouth and Max's finger in my anus, I was being penetrated by two people at once.

Just when I was starting to really get into the kiss, Victoria stepped back and out of my reach. It was a reminder of just how helpless I was that I couldn't take a step forward. Victoria and Max and Ulrike were in total control of what would happen to my body.

Then Ulrike came up behind Victoria and grabbed her by the waist and held her close, and said, "Now kiss me just like you were kissing him."

Naturally I'd heard of lesbians before, but I'd never actually seen two girls kissing before. I'd heard that two girls making out were supposed to be much hotter than a girl making out with a guy, and now I was able to judge for myself.

It was true. Watching Victoria's and Ulrike's female lips meet in a slow, teenage bout of passionate kissing was by far the most erotic thing I'd ever had the pleasure to voyeuristically watch. Ulrike was sexy and feminine and slender with pouting lips and long eyelashes and curves in all the right places. Victoria was sexy and feminine and slender with pouty, kissable lips and long eyelashes and firm, high breasts and a firm, high ass. Put the two of them together and it was like sexiness squared.

My erection got even harder and more swollen and more erect. As I watched these two beautiful, young women enthusiastically make out, my cock throbbed and drops of pre-come came rolling down my painfully erect and swollen shaft.

Ulrike stopped kissing Victoria long enough to explain to me the purpose of Max and Victoria's visit:

"Adam, as you may have guessed by now, I'm bisexual. And if you and I are going to go on a date, you must accept that. Not only accept my bisexuality, but mimic it. Everything I do with Victoria today, I will expect you to do with Max as well."

My heart beat rapidly and painfully in my chest. I had never had any homosexual or bisexual tendencies and the idea of having sex with another guy felt far more humiliating and degrading to me than anything else that Ulrike had ordered me to do thus far. Apparently she saw the look of panic on my face, because the next words out of her mouth were, "Oh, don't give me that look! I'll take it easy on you the first time! It's not like I'm going to let Max fuck you up your virgin ass on your very first day!"

I suppose I should have thanked her for that. This was going to be difficult for me, but it could have been much worse.

And then, without any more pleasantries or ceremony, Ulrike ordered Max and Victoria to strip.

I remember how hesitant I was the first time Ulrike told me to strip naked and was surprised at how quickly and unhesitatingly Max and Victoria shed their clothes. They didn't seem to be the least bit shy about baring their naked skin in front of me or Ulrike or each other.

I was also somewhat surprised to see that both Max and Victoria were completely shaved. I had to say, I really liked it. Without the pubic hair to get in the way, Victoria's pubic lips were so incredibly visible and on-display. And honestly, Max's lack of chest hair, leg hair, armpit hair and pubic hair kind made him look a lot less masculine and a lot less threatening. I almost didn't mind that Ulrike was going to make us do....whatever it was that she was going to make us do together.

For a few seconds Max and Victoria stood there naked with their clothes in puddles at their feet; looking over to Ulrike; waiting expectantly for her next commands. They both looked amazing; they both had flat, tight stomachs with impressive abdominal muscles visible just underneath the skin and they both had legs like a professional dancer. And Victoria's boobs were round and perky and amazing.

Finally Ulrike broke the spell and barked, "Max! Victoria! Get over here and help me out of these clothes!"

It seemed to me that Ulrike had done this with Max and Victoria before. Without even being told their proper roles, Max stood behind Ulrike, helping her off with her shirt and her bra, while Victoria got down on her knees in front of Ulrike and helped her off with her shoes, socks, jeans and panties.

Of course, Ulrike looked amazing naked.

She was tall and athletic and basically had a figure skater's physique. I strained against my bonds to get a closer look at her naked body which was endowed with a pair of firm breasts, smooth tight abs and a pair of the shapeliest legs I've ever seen.

Once everybody was naked, Ulrike spent a few seconds looking adoringly into Victoria's eyes and gently stroked her face before kissing her. I had a few seconds to register the thought, "lesbian kissing is really hot" before I found Max standing naked in front of me and looking adoringly into my eyes and gently stroking my face.

I'd never kissed a guy before and I knew what was coming and opened my mouth to protest, but Max simply covered my mouth with his and gagged me with his tongue. His lips were really soft, almost like a woman's. I surrendered myself to the kiss. It's not like I could have pushed him away or walked out of the room, so I just relished in my submissive side and allowed him to do whatever he wanted to me. I was naked and bound spread-eagle. What else could I do?

Eventually the kissing stopped and I risked a quick look over at Ulrike and Victoria. Ulrike was gently holding onto Victoria's torso while gently kissing and licking her nipples.

I never really thought of male nipples as anything even remotely sexual, but when Max's tongue and lips began to gently lavish attention on my exposed nipples, I felt tingly and excited. I thought that girls were the only ones that got excited when their nipples were played with, but apparently I was wrong.

I didn't have a lot of time to think about this, as soon Ulrike was on her knees, kissing and licking Victoria between her thighs. Victoria moaned in response and I craned my head to get a closer looked at lesbian cunnilingus.

Without a hint of embarrassment, Max dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth. My cock had already started to swell and stiffen from watching teenage lesbian sex, and suddenly Max's mouth took possession of my cock and rapidly made it even harder and more erect.

I'd never had a guy's tongue or a guy's saliva on my cock before. There was an immediate feeling of guilt. I wasn't queer. I didn't go on the internet looking for gay sex. That's not who I was. But then, suddenly it occurred to me, it didn't matter. I was a submissive. And Ulrike was my dominant...or mistress...or whatever the proper word is. The point was that my sexual orientation didn't really matter. I was submissive to Ulrike and I would do whatever she wanted me to do.

And besides, I was naked and helpless. I really didn't have any say in what Max did with my body! Why should I feel guilty? Max was far more in control of my cock than I was.

Max continued to suck my cock, getting it harder and wetter and more erect. Then, when Ulrike inserted her fingers into Victoria's pussy, Max grasped my cock tightly in his hand and squeezed tightly and twisted. His grip on my cock felt foreign, but it felt right somehow. When he wasn't squeezing my cock, he was stroking the underside, especially just underneath the swollen purple head. My cock is really sensitive there and it felt really, really good. Occasionally he would lick the underside with his tongue, causing me to gasp and moan and the sensations that his tongue evoked were really powerful.

Max switched back to using his mouth on my cock again and I looked away from Max and over to Ulrike. In an almost-mirror image of Max, she was using her mouth on Victoria's cunt. My breathing became heavier and more labored as I watched the two naked teenage girls and my cock was completely beyond my control. I could feel the coming orgasm and couldn't do anything to stop it. It would be a sort of stigma for the rest of my life if I came in another guy's mouth; even if I was basically being raped; but within seconds that didn't matter. Max industriously continued to suckle my painfully erect cock, stimulating it and filling my entire body with a passionate excitement whether I wanted to or not. I panted and surrendered to the feeling and let out a moan as hot ejaculate spurted from my urethra into Max's mouth and I experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of my young life, naked, shuddering, bound spread-eagle and helpless, I pumped my seed into a teenage boy's mouth.

I struggled against my bonds and across the room,' almost simultaneously; Victoria moaned and gasped and panted through a powerful orgasm while Ulrike sucked on her clit.

And before Victoria or I had a chance to catch our breath, Ulrike was up on her feet and kissing Victoria on the mouth.

I had just enough time to realize that Victoria would be tasting the flavor of her own pussy juices in that lesbian kiss, when Max stood up and kissed me on the mouth as well. I'd never tasted a guy's semen before; not even mine; however when Max kissed me on the mouth and forced his tongue into my mouth; I really had no choice.

I decided right then and there that this was less about having sex with another guy, and more about being submissive to Ulrike. If she wanted me to be humiliated and humbled, then I would allow her to do so without whining. I would be her obedient whipping boy. Max could do whatever he wanted with me.

The kiss went on and on and Max forced his tongue into my mouth. I tasted my own semen and it didn't taste at all like I had expected. It wasn't at all unpleasant; it was only the psychological aspect of it that gave me problems. I'd always been told that it was taboo for two men to have sex together. It had always been preached to me that homosexuality was a sin and here with Max's saliva on my cock and his tongue in my mouth, French-kissing me while his naked body rubbed up against mine.

I was broken out of the moment when I heard Ulrike's voice across the room, saying, "I've always wanted to watch two men having sex in front of me."

At the sound of Ulrike's voice, Max and I stopped kissing and looked over towards her. Ulrike and Victoria were holding each other closely, but were not currently making out. Of course even just standing there, these two naked women had to be the sexiest couple I had ever seen.

"You'd be amazed at how difficult it's been. Most men who are interested in other men, aren't willing to let me watch. It took me forever to arrange for two men in my house to have sex in front of me."

I was a little surprised at her words and said, "So, this wasn't just about breaking my spirit? This was some sort of erotic entertainment for you?"

Ulrike and Victoria both smiled at this, although Victoria's smile was more of a smirk. "Why are you so surprised, Adam? Men are famous for wanting to watch two women having sex. Why shouldn't women enjoy watching two men?"

"Um, well I suppose it's just.."

I just trailed off at that point. In point of fact I'd always just assumed that women never watched porn and that women didn't think about sex as often as men did. Maybe it's a double-standard, but I had always thought that women were conditioned to be prudish and squeamish when it came to sex, whereas men were conditioned to want sex all the time. I never guessed that women could be just as debauched as men.

Ulrike laughed at me and said, "You and Max make for a very cute couple and if you want to take me to the prom, you'll continue to do all sorts of lewd, lascivious things with Max while Victoria and I watch."

"Um," I said hesitantly.

"I could always take Max to the prom," Ulrike suggested, "Or maybe Victoria. Would you like me to take Victoria as my prom date? I'm sure that would set tongues to wagging."

I was certain that it would, however I had already invested a lot of time and effort into earning my dream date with Ulrike, and I wasn't about to lose sight of my goal now.

"If you would enjoy watching Max and I do lewd things together, Mistress, I will gladly do lewd things with him to entertain you."

Apparently that was the right answer. Ulrike smiled at Victoria, then she smiled at Max and then she smiled at me.

Utterly delighted, Ulrike finally said to me, "Then let the festivities continue!"

I was released from my bondage and after I was untied, I was ordered to kneel in front of Max. Max was still naked and because I was kneeling in front of him, his shaved balls and cock were just inches from my face. Max's cock was swollen and semi-erect.

"Take it in your mouth," Ulrike said, referring to Max's cock. "Suck on it and get him as hard as possible."

I'd never had a man's cock in my mouth before and I was really hesitant to put Max's cock in my mouth today, but if I continued to do everything that Ulrike said, the eventual rewards would be tremendous.

I leaned forward and enveloped Max's cock with my mouth and began to suck on it, much in the same way that Max had sucked on my cock. Occasionally I would lick the underside of Max's cock, just like he had done to mine.

Max panted and moaned and Ulrike ordered me to cradle Max's balls with one hand. Apparently she liked the way I looked with my mouth stuffed full of Max's cock and one of my hands playing with his shaved ball-sack.

The longer I sucked on Max's cock the more it grew. It not only became longer, but thicker as well. Eventually the girth of his cock became so great that it was difficult for me to keep him in my mouth. My jaw ached from stretching it open so wide. And while Max panted and moaned in heated passion, I whimpered softly due to the pain in my poor, aching jaw.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds