Two, For a Price

"Well, it just felt right last night," Jos said. "No, I'm usually not that relaxed. I just knew that Steph has been in love with her Uncle Sal for a few years. I think she's old enough to know her own mind. I don't know about it being a onetime thing. That's up to her. I intend to spend every night here in this bed for a long time; maybe forever if you let me. You said you'd let us stay, Salinger. If Steph wants to be here with us, I'm okay with that. You said if I asked you to make love to me in a week, you'd do it. I intend to do exactly that. You're the man I always wanted, Salinger. I know that now. Steph may feel the same way. I'm pretty sure she's a virgin. If she wants to make love with us, that's good with me. She deserves to be happy after the shitty life I've given her so far." She cried a little when she said that.

"It's not your fault, Mom," Steph patted her shoulder. "I can answer now. I want to be with you, too, Uncle Sal. I've been in love with you for two years. I've tried to let you know. I hang out with you all the time. I try to make you proud of me in track. I hug around on you all the time and rub my boobs on you. You never seem to notice me."

"Oh, I notice you all right," I told her. "What do you want me to do? Walk around at track practice with a hard on all the time? I have to make myself not stare. Now, you can just keep it in the house. You can rub your boobs on me any time, just do it here. I promise I'll notice."

"Okay," she giggled. "I am a virgin. I'm only eighteen. I want to learn about sex stuff. I want to be here in this bed, too. There's no doubt in my mind that I want it to be forever. I always have. When I spend the night here it's all I can do not to come in get in bed with you."

"Well, that clarifies things some," I thought for a minute. "We'll just see what happens. Jos, I think you should divorce Ruben. As long as you're married, his debts are your debts. There's no doubt that you're not going to start getting out of this mess until you get rid of him. You're probably going to struggle for a while, financially, until you get your debts paid."

"I should have done it years ago," she said bitterly. "I'm weak, I know that. I'm going to change, though. He made me feel worthless and inferior. I've always felt like that, I guess. I mean, my parents didn't want me. They abandoned me. You're the only person that ever liked me just because you liked me, Sal."

"You're not worthless, Jos," I told her. "You're a gorgeous woman. Any man in the world would give his left nut to be with you. I know I would. Ruben is a small, mean person. You're smart; you have a college degree, a good job, a beautiful daughter and a man who thinks you're very special. I know it's going to be tough to start over at our age, but that's what you're going to have to do. You're thirty-six and that's still young. Hell, my mom was thirty five when Beth was born. You're an attorney for God's sake. You've supported Ruben's deadbeat ass for years. It all starts with you getting rid of him. You know lots of lawyers. Don't let him have any rights to have anything to do with Stephanie. You can do this."

"I'll start tomorrow," she promised. "I'll get a restraining order against him. We're victims of domestic abuse and I know I'm in a strong position."

We talked for hours and got everything sorted out. We eventually got up and got dressed. Neither girl had much in the way of clothes and personal things. I knew Jos made good money, but Ruben had kept them broke for years. I was actually very well off. I didn't make that much teaching. Coaching pays better, especially if you're me. I had winning programs. We'd won our conference five out of the seven years I'd been at the school, and we won state twice in football. Our track program was the best in our state and the school was grateful. They matched any offers I got from bigger schools, and even colleges. My parents had owned 6000 acres of prime farmland and they left it all to Beth and me. I was no farmer, but Beth and her husband were, and they bought me out a few years before. I wasn't as wealthy as some people, but I was well off. I taught and coached because I liked it, not because I needed to. To make a long story short, I was in a position to help my girls. I took them shopping.

They were like kids in a candy store. I left them in a department store trying on clothes and drove across the street to an electronics store. I knew Steph needed a computer. The school provided one but they sucked. Half the time they couldn't get on the network. I got her a new iBook. I got her a new iPad too. I had seen her on the bus sharing an earphone with other girls on the way to track meets. I wanted her to have her own and I got her a good set of those Beats headphones all the kids love. I got Jos the new iPhone and I bought them a card for the app store.

When I rejoined them, they had all kinds of things to show me. They held up clothes for my approval and insisted on modeling a bunch of them for me. I enjoyed the fashion show. God they were sexy! Some of Steph's choices were pushing the line and I absolutely forbade her to wear a couple of things outside the house. She laughed and told me I was old, but she never pouted or sulked. We went to a dozen different stores and then back to a couple that we had already visited to get the stuff we had already looked at. It was exhausting for me and exhilarating for them. I remembered why I wasn't married.

By the time we got home, I was ready to veg out on the sofa and watch a game. We stopped by and got their car and they went grocery shopping while I went home and got comfortable. I drank a good lager and relaxed. My team was getting their asses handed to them and I fell asleep. When I woke up two girls were tiptoeing around the kitchen, talking in whispers and putting groceries away. They saw I was awake and Steph came and climbed on my lap. Jos brought me another beer and they sat with me for a minute.

"Uncle Sal," Steph began, "we want to thank you for being so nice to us. Mom and I have decided we're going to make sure you like having us here. We're going to take care of you like you've never been taken care of before. We'll cook and clean and do anything you want us to do."

"Whoa, whoa," I told them. "That's not how it's going to be. I appreciate all of that, but I like to cook. I don't need maids, I need buddies. We'll share all that stuff. I like having you here. If you just act like this is home, that's all I want. If you feel like doing something, that's fine, but you don't owe me. I like making you happy. I like just looking at you. Can we be buddies?"

Steph looked up at me. "Fuck buddies?" she asked.

That cracked me up and I tickled them mercilessly. They squealed and fought until I gathered them into my arms and squeezed the breath out of them. They were amazing! They got up and went to cook dinner. It was amazing, too. These girls knew how to cook! I was better, but I didn't do it every day. I ate out a lot or just nuked something, and this was going to be a welcome change. We ate at the table, and that was a change too. I had rarely used my dining room. I usually just ate in front of the TV. I argued with them about washing dishes. They insisted they were going to do them and I insisted that they weren't.

"You cooked, I wash; that's the rule. I cook, you wash. That's the way it's going to be."

I shooed them out and they disappeared into their rooms. I had half a chocolate sheet cake in the fridge and I cut pieces and put one candle on them. I took them to the coffee table and lit them. When I called, they came in and I gave them their presents.

"What's going on?" Steph asked. "Neither one of us has had a birthday."

"This is the first day you've lived with me," I told them. "We're celebrating."

I opened a bottle of wine and poured us a glass. We ate our cake and they tore the paper off their gifts. Steph squealed when she saw her new computer. She plugged it in to charge and opened her iPad. The same reaction ensued and when she saw her headphones she came and sat on my lap. Her lips pressed against mine and she kissed me deeply. This wasn't a little girl, uncle/niece kiss. It was a woman/man kiss, and it went on and on. Her cheeks were flushed when she pulled away.

"Thank you, Uncle Sal. I love you. Not for getting me this stuff. I love it, but I love you because you're the kind of man that thinks about things like this. I'm going to thank you better later."

Jos loved her new phone. She wasn't quite as demonstrative as Steph, she just laid her head against my chest and seemed like she was settling in for a long haul. The swelling on her face was going down and I suspected it would be gone the next day. We watched TV for a while, Steph curled up on my lap and Jos stayed snuggled up against my side. Steph started to yawn and it was infectious. I picked her up and set her on her feet. When I got up they got up, too.

"It's been a long, good day," I told them. "We've all got things to do tomorrow. Steph and I have a track meet tomorrow evening. Jos has papers to file and people to talk to. I think we should go to bed and get rested up."

They were favorable to that idea, and we all went to our bedrooms and showered. I climbed in bed and I hadn't been there ten minutes before Steph came in and got in bed with me. Before I could say anything, Jos came in and climbed in on the other side of me. They cuddled up to me and I could feel their hands starting to roam.

"Sleep, girls," I told them. "You can sleep with me if you behave yourselves. Otherwise, this is my bed and I allow only sleeping here tonight."

"No snuggling?" Steph asked.

"Okay, snuggling, but no sexy stuff," I relented.

I was soon the white Oreo icing between two brown girls. I put an arm around each of them and squeezed them tight. I rolled to face Steph and she turned her back to me and we spooned up. Jos did the same thing to me and we drifted into dreamland.

Steph rode to school with me the next morning and Jos went back to work. She was a corporate attorney for a big law firm, and I knew she would be able to find the right people to get her divorce started. She had an appointment with a judge for a restraining order, and I knew it was going to be a tough day. I texted her twice during the day and sent her my love and support. Steph had my conditioning class third hour, and she seemed to be doing fine. She hugged me when she came in and when she left, and there wasn't any of her usual flirting. She didn't rub her boobs on me and that was disappointing and a relief at the same time. We rode the bus to the track meet and she sat with me. That wasn't unusual, and no one thought it was odd for her to sit with me. Her new iPad was charged and she had put her music library on it. She listened to her new headphones and leaned up against me. I think she fell asleep for a while. When the bus stopped she looked up at me and made a kissy face.

She won the open 100 and our 4x400 relay team placed first. She ran the anchor leg and she blew the other teams away. She took second in the long jump and Jos came and watched. We rode home with her. She needed gas and she didn't have any money. I cursed myself for not giving them any money.

"I'm sorry, girls. I'm new to this. If you need something, you have to ask me. I gave each of them five hundred dollars when we got home. "If you get below two hundred you ask me for more," I told them. I cooked dinner and they washed the dishes and cleaned up. Jos had got the restraining order against Ruben. She said he showed up drunk and tried to make trouble. He didn't want the order but the judge asked him if he intended to beat her up. He denied any such intention, and the judge said if that were true he should have no problem with the order. That shut him up and when she left the courthouse he was gone. We never saw him again. Beth told us he had moved to Nevada.

Jos had filed for divorce and they told her it would probably take sixty days. She looked happier than I had seen her for years. Her face was back to its usual beauty and things looked like they were going well. When we went to bed the routine of the night before was identical except when Steph came in she had on only panties. Her gorgeous little teenage tits were on full display and she looked good enough to eat. When I asked her what she was doing, she shrugged and said she usually slept naked. She had left her panties on so she wouldn't embarrass me. While she was explaining, Jos came in. She immediately shed her pajamas as well. Now I was in bed not only with two unbelievably sexy girls, but two nearly naked incredibly sexy girls. This self-imposed moratorium wasn't going to last. There were boobs all over me when I went to sleep and when I woke up it was more of the same.

Stephanie was waiting for me when I got done with the pole vault the next evening. She wanted me to help her with her steps for long jump and we worked for half an hour. Joselyn was going to be late getting home. She had a business dinner to go to, so Steph and I were on our own. We showered and changed at school and I took her out to eat. I got quite a few looks at the restaurant. Steph was as vivacious and animated as she usually was, and I could tell the men were envious and the women jealous. Then, they may have wondered what this interracial couple was up to with the man obviously older than the girl he was with. She was obviously my girlfriend. She hung on my arm and kissed me several times at dinner. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra when her nipples got hard eating a cold dessert. She rubbed them against me on the way out and it was driving me crazy. I had planned to take her to a movie, but she wanted to rent one and watch it at home.

It was horrible. It was one of those awful star crossed teenaged lover's things that all the girls seem to love; something about a mile, but I hardly paid attention. My attention was on the little brown girl curled up against me on the sofa. She laughed and cried and wiggled against me until I was extremely horny. My cock was making an embarrassing tent in my shorts and she glanced at it from time to time. As the movie was winding down, she peeked at it again and her hot little hand slid up the leg of my shorts and she squeezed me. She held me in her hand the rest of the movie and I could see that her nipples were erect under the thin top she had on. She was crying when the movie came to its predictable maudlin ending, and she climbed up on my lap, straddling me.

"I loved that movie, Uncle Sal," she cuddled into my chest. "Thanks for watching it with me. I know you probably hated it."

"It was wretched," I told her. "I could feel my IQ declining every minute we watched it. I love you, though, and if you want to watch stuff like that, I'll do it with you. I'm probably going to spend more time watching you though."

"I know. I could feel you watching me. It made me feel sexy. I'm going to play with you now."

I had no objection to that idea and she sat up and pulled her top over her head. All that sexy came out and she took my shirt off, too, so she could rub it against me. Her hand was back inside my shorts and she stroked me energetically. She made a little frustrated sound and stood up. She pulled her shorts and panties down and slid my shorts and underwear off, too. She sat back down on my lap, straddling my legs with hers and I feasted my eyes. This was a very special girl. She was perfectly built, slender, firm and muscular at the same time. Her skin was a marvel and she was as bare as a baby. I couldn't even feel stubble as I stroked where her pubic hair should have been. Her little pussy had dusky lips and a dusky little clit, fading to a light pink inside and it was very wet.

She rubbed it against my cock and I could feel how slippery she was. "God, I'm horny," she said. She raised up a little and the head of my cock slid down to nestle at her opening. She sank down a little and the head popped in. I knew she was a virgin, but she had no barrier there. It was very tight but nothing to tear or cause any additional pain.

"I'm going to fuck you," she told me.

"You won't get pregnant, will you?"

"No, I take birth control. That does sound exciting though. Maybe when I'm through with school and have a little bit of a career going."

That blew my mind. She had plans for me! The thought of knocking this little angel up nearly made me cum. I held her tight and didn't let her move until I had control of myself. I was going to make this something for her to remember or die trying.

She slid down a little more and she began to pant. "Jesus, you have a big cock. I'm going to do it though."

I didn't have a foot long dick, but she made me feel like I did. She was so tight and so hot and so wet that it felt like I was being swallowed up by a vat of hot slippery liquid rubber. She squeezed me with her inner muscles and it was almost painful. By the time she had taken as much as she could, she was panting like she and run a mile.

"Don't move for a minute," she gasped. "Let me get used to it."

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No! It's starting to feel really nice. Don't you dare stop!"

I bounced her a little and she moaned. When I stopped moving she started and the friction was intense. I felt like I was turning her inside out every time she rose up and things weren't moving around much. I wanted to just pound away at her, but she wasn't ready for that. She was very flexible and she lay with her breasts crushed against my chest and just pumped her hips. She started to loosen up after about five minutes and things got a lot better. I gradually slid down until my hips were just off the edge of the sofa and I could move freely. Her knees were on the edge and she rose up a little, giving me room to move.

I picked up the pace and she began to tremble a little as her excitement mounted. I began to pump her little pussy, giving her long, deep strokes and the trembling in her thighs grew more pronounced. She began to move some, and she mistimed it a little a couple of times, causing me to slip out. She moaned in frustration each time and quickly moved to get me back inside.

"Just let me do it, Steph," I told her. I held her hips, that luscious curve under my hands and gave her everything she could take. She went off like a rocket and I wasn't far behind. The tendons on her neck became prominent and she gave a little shriek as she went over the top. She groaned and shuddered, jerking spasmodically as waves of pleasure swept over her. When she felt me come she exploded again and writhed in ecstasy as she kept coming for a long time.

She collapsed on me and I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. Joselyn was standing there watching us with her hand in her pants and the fly open.

"Hey, Jos," I said.

"You rat," she exclaimed.

I thought she was mad about me fucking her daughter, and I started stammering around.

"Shut up!" she said. "I can't believe you started without me!"

Steph giggled up at her. "I'm sorry, Mom, I was just too horny to wait. God it was good! That was way better than rubbing myself off! Do you think he can do it again? You've got to try this!"

"I think we can inspire him," Jos laughed. She stripped off her pants and blouse and did a little strip tease with her bra and panties. When those big, beautiful breasts tumbled out, Steph gave a little squeal.

"I can feel him getting hard, Mom."

"Well, get off him so I can see," Jos told her.

My cock withdrew with a squelching sound as she rose up and she spun around and engulfed me in her hot little mouth. She bobbed a dozen times and I was like new.

"I think he's ready, Mom," she said.

"Well, I'm not," Jos said. "I want to play a little first."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds