Two For Debbie

"I'm ready for more," Debbie said, "but I think I want to be on my back this time." As Phil got out of the way, she rolled over onto her back, changed her position on the bed a little, and spread her legs for Ed. "Come and get it," she said still breathing hard. "Jesus Phil, sorta gave me a little come didn't you? It's running down my ass!"

"The flood hasn't begun," Ed said getting between her legs. "If you want to see a flood, just wait a few minutes." He aimed his hard cock at her sopping wet pussy and plunged all the way into her, feeling the fresh come on him. There was so much of it that he almost immediately felt his balls getting wet from it. This was every bit as delicious as he had fondly remembered the last time he had done this. This felt so good that he had to hold still with his cock in her as far as he could shove it. For a few seconds he thought he was going to blow it and come just from the feeling of her come soaked pussy grasping him. After he calmed down, he began moving in and out of Debbie, slowly as first, then picking up the speed as he got closer to coming. He was sitting up between Debbie's legs as he pumped away at her. He would love to lie right down on her and feel her hot body against his, but he had to give Phil access to those great tits of her.

Debbie loved every minute of this. She had gotten off once tonight and she was quickly on her way to coming again. He bottom was very wet now, and Ed pumping away at her was making hot sexy squishing sounds as their bodies met. Ed was forcing the last of Phil's love juices of her and they were running down her ass and onto the bed. This was one night where she didn't care how big the wet spot got. She was holding Phil's still hard shaft in her hand and pumping away at it as much as she could. He was playing with her sensitive nipples while Ed was having her, pulling, pinching, and twisting them. This was sheer heaven.

Phil was up by Debbie's head, and while he had hoped that she would blow him while Ed was having her, he soon realized that even though she was on her back, she would have the same problem that she had trying to blow Ed when he was inside her. Ed was holding Debbie's hips now and pounding away at her, causing her to move around on the bed almost as much had he had made her when he had her doggie style. She was also moaning and groaning so much that he doubted she would be able to blow him anyway. He was surprised that he was still hard after unloading in her like he had, but her hot little hand was doing its best to keep him in his current state. What Phil really wanted to do now was slide back into Debbie just as soon as Ed was done. Maybe that's what was really keeping him so hard. He hoped she was up to it. From the sounds the two were making, he wouldn't have to wait long.

Ed was hoping Debbie would come soon, as it was all he could do to not come himself by now. This was so hot and wet. As if Debbie had read his mind, she started coming. There was a loud groan from her and he felt her body start to jerk and heave with her orgasm. That was all it took. He grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly to him as his first huge spurt of come raced up his hard shaft and erupted deep inside her coming body. Spurt after spurt followed the first one. This was a great come, it lasted and lasted. He knew he hadn't been exaggerating when he told Phil that the flood of come coming out of her when Phil was done with her was nothing compared to what he was going to give her. It felt like he was pumping gallons of his come into her.

Debbie was enjoying this second orgasm of the night. It wasn't as strong as the first one had been, but it was nice nonetheless. She could feel Ed's firm cock throbbing deep inside her as he filled her. It was a wonderful feeling - and it was sure making a mess down there! The poor guy was trying to pump for her, not that he really needed to, but he was coming so hard it was all he could do just to hang on to her. She loved knowing it was her hot body that was making him come that much.

When the two were finally done, Phil was still hard and still very anxious to get back inside Debbie now that Ed had filled her. He, like Ed, loved hot wet messy sex. Just the thought of being inside a woman who had just been with another man was enough to get him hard, and now he was about to have the real thing. "Are you up to another one?" he asked her as Ed pulled out of her.

"Yea, I guess so," she said still breathing hard. "I guess I can come again."

"God I'm going to love this!" Phil said taking Ed's place.

"You guys really get into this kind of sex don't you?" Debbie asked as she raised her ass up off the bed a little.

"Just a little." Phil said softly as he aimed himself at Debbie's very wet bottom. There was a river of come running out of her now; the remnants of his first load, Ed's come, and some of Debbie's sex juices. Phil slid the head of his cock around Debbie's pussy opening, getting it all wet with the come, before shoving it slowly into her. Unlike Ed, he didn't plunge right into her, but took his time sliding slowly into her as he savored the feeling of her come soaked pussy slowly moving up his hard shaft.

"Do you like the feeling?" she asked, noticing that he was taking his time entering her.

"Oh do I ever. This is so hot!"

"I like being had by more that one guy, but I never understood what was in it for the guys."

"Beats me," Phil said as he began to pump away at her. "Some shrink would probably tell you I'm nuts, but I just know it really turns me on."

"Same here," volunteered Ed as he sat next to her. "I just know it's really hot."

Phil was starting to pump faster now. He wasn't in any too big a hurry, having gotten off once already this evening, but he knew Debbie would be getting sore if he didn't hurry a little.

Debbie was surprised to find her third come of the evening coming on so quickly. Phil just felt good inside her. She put a finger on her clit just to speed things along. Ed was carefully playing with her nipples and apparently knew that they would be getting a little tender by now. It wouldn't be long before she got off again.

Phil was in heaven. There was come dripping off his balls and his pubic hair was soaking wet with come. In spite of all the lubrication and having been laid twice, Debbie was surprisingly tight. He was getting ready to come again. "I hope you're getting close," he said softly.

"Real close," she whispered. "Go ahead and come if you want."

Phil wanted to. He gave her a few more hard pumps, going all the way into her, and felt the first load of come start up from deep down in his balls. "Oh God, here it comes," he groaned. He felt her give him a good hard squeeze as the first load shot into her. He had another great come, pumping load after load of come deep into her. He wasn't sure how much he was really giving her after emptying his balls into her once already, but it sure felt like it was a lot. Just after he had started, he felt her start to come.

"I'm coming!" Debbie screamed. She had been close when she felt Phil's cock swell a little and start to twitch inside her as he started coming. That was all it took to send her over the edge. It was a lot better one than she thought she would have.

When Debbie was done, Phil let his now softening cock slide out of her. It, and the area surrounding it, was covered with a thick wet layer of come. He was a mess!

"How do you feel about doing it one more time?" Ed asked her.

"I don't know. I think I would get pretty sore, even as slick as I am. How about if I just blow you?"

"Uh...sure." How could he pass that up? He thought her time with Phil might have been the last, but this sure beat nothing.

Debbie rolled over onto her stomach now and moved over to where Ed was crouched. She also moved out of that huge wet spot she had been lying in. She gave his hard cock a few strokes with her hand before taking him into her mouth. After a few short in and out strokes, she was taking Ed deep into her mouth and almost into her throat.

"That feels great," he said softly, "really great."

Debbie just kept working on him. In and out that rigid cock went. She paid special attention to the sensitive underside of the head when only the head remained in her mouth. It was getting late and she didn't want to make this a long protracted blowjob. She knew exactly what to do to get him off, and she was good at it. One hand followed her mouth up and down his rigid shaft. The other hand firmly cupped his balls. It wasn't very long until she had him about ready to come.

"Oh Jesus, I'm about ready to come," he warned her. He didn't know if she wanted his next load of come in her mouth, but he thought he would warn her. Debbie kept right on sucking on him. A few more nice deep into-her-throat sucks and Ed was going over the edge. "Here is comes," he groaned as a last warning, not that it was much of a warning, as the first spurt of come rushed up his shaft and into her waiting mouth. She kept right on working on him as he pumped spurt after spurt of come into her mouth and down her throat. He felt like she was sucking him dry. When he was finally done, she let his softening cock slip from her mouth. Not a drop of his come had escaped her mouth.

"Well guys," she said finally. "I hate to shove you out the door, but I need a little sleep as I have to get up in the morning."

Ed and Phil got dressed and got ready to go. It had been one hot night, but each was looking forward to a good nights sleep - or what was left of the night - in their own bed. Three in one bed just didn't cut it. They had tried that trick too. The each gave her a nice wet kiss before going out the door.

When they were safely gone, Debbie raced back to the bedroom, opened her partly opened closet door all the way, and checked on her video camera. The tape had run out and it was just sitting there dark and quiet. Now, if it had just lasted as long enough to catch her blowing Ed; she pushed the rewind button.

Copyright (C) February, 1998 by Art. All rights reserved.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Two For Debbie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds