• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 03

Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 03

12

183 Dollars

Monday morning, Kent took his breakfast alone while Bailey slept in. Remembering what she had said, that it would be a "while" before he could spank her again, Kent had resigned himself to that fact and didn't expect anything interesting to happen for days. She really had no reason to rush. Even if she wanted to get her debt half paid before the end of this semester, she could still afford to skip a day here and there, couldn't she?

Kent started doing the math in his head. Today, the first day of October, was a Monday. With thirty one days this month, thirty in November, didn't she have enough time?

Well, actually, even if our exams both go right up to the 21st of December, you've got to do a dollar every day just to get down to one hundred and one dollars.

He shook his head and took another spoonful of his cereal. Bailey didn't have to get down to a hundred dollars, though. She had a good head start for the next semester, since she could start right away instead of wasting the first two weeks avoiding her debt as she had this time.

With a shrug, he pushed the thought aside and finished his breakfast before heading off to his first class.

=============================

The trouble with accepting payment from someone in the form of spanking them is that the whole thing gets pretty absurd when you don't do it for a while. By Monday evening, Kent had started to feel that way despite only forty eight hours having passed since she'd bent over the washing machine.

Still, when he turned his chair around and looked at his dresser, her abandoned pair of jeans still sat on the corner, folded up in a neat, black square. In a way, he wanted to return them. Another part of him wanted to keep the jeans there as a sort of prize. He scratched his head, not quite understanding his feelings, and thus left the jeans, and his feelings, untouched.

The jeans staying there meant the whole thing had really happened. He couldn't deny living this ridiculous fantasy as long as such tangible proof existed.

Of Bailey herself, he saw nothing. She had her late lab and some other arrangements today. Into those, Kent had no insight.

Through the open door of his bedroom, he heard the sound of the outer door to the basement apartment opening.

"Hello," a voice echoed down the stairs and through the hallway.

"Hello!" he called back.

"Is Bailey here?"

"Don't think so," Kent hollered back.

Footsteps came down the stairs, tentative and almost certainly female. A head poked into his doorway and he recognized Laura, her cheeks red from the cool, fall air.

"Bailey not here?" she asked.

"Pretty sure she won't be back until later," Kent said, looking at the dark haired girl quizzically. "You could probably just text her?"

"She wasn't answering," Laura said. "Thought maybe your reception down here sucked."

"Right," Kent raised a dubious eyebrow and leaned back in his chair.

He had to admit that sometimes he got crap for audio quality, but the basement had no problem delivering text messages as long as you weren't in a hurry.

Laura stepped fully into the doorway, still wearing a short pair of boots from outside, her dark-coloured fall jacket partially unzipped over a white blouse, and a long, dark brown skirt.

"Listen," she said. "About last week."

"Yes," he replied. The interrogative 'regrets?' died somewhere short of his vocal cords.

"That was a bit, uh, weird, wasn't it?" Laura asked.

"Everything seems a bit weird these days," Kent sighed.

Laura leaned into the room far enough to see the whiteboard and check the number in the corner.

"Hoo," she exhaled sharply as her eyebrows rose. "Girl's been busy."

When Laura spoke in surprise, the faint accent she'd carried with her from Utah came through, projecting a tiny bit of foreignness over her voice. Kent normally couldn't detect anything from her, unless she tried to pronounce 'mountain' or 'pecan'.

"She has just enough time, if she keeps up."

"Yeah," Laura nodded, looking around the room. "Hey, are those her jeans?"

"Left 'em here Saturday night."

"Right."

"But I don't know when she'll be back," Kent went on. "Like I said, try texting her?"

Laura tilted her head thoughtfully.

"Kent?"

"Yes."

"She didn't do any yesterday, did she?"

"No, but she -"

"Or today," Laura said, "Nor will she tomorrow?"

"She said it might be a while," Kent offered, starting to wonder how Laura knew.

Laura's phone vibrated in her vest pocket. She quickly took it out, checked it and put it back.

"Listen," Laura continued. "When she's -- not available -- I'll fill in for her. Help out, y'know."

Kent inhaled, "I see."

"If that's okay with you?" Laura leaned forward and looked at him earnestly. "I mean, it is your money."

Kent thought about that. Bailey and Laura coming to him together felt decidedly different from Laura visiting by herself. Point of fact, he barely knew Laura at all.

"Does Bailey know about this?" Kent asked.

Laura pulled her phone out of her pocket and waved it at him before putting it back. "That was her."

"Ah," Kent replied, still regarding Laura with some doubt. She looked nervous, but that might have more to do with the spanking than anything.

"So it's okay with you?" Laura asked, taking the red marker in her hand.

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright," she smiled and turned to the board to make two loud, clear tick marks.

Laura closed the bedroom door, dimmed the lights a touch, and turned to face him, her cheeks growing redder by the moment.

"So," she said. "How do you want me?"

"I usually let Bailey decide," Kent pointed out.

"Oh, right," Laura looked around the tiny room, searching for right location. "Which way is your favourite?"

Kent looked at her skirt, trying to imagine how a spanking would feel through the material, for him or for her. Seeing his gaze, she turned side on to him.

"So?" she asked. "My way won't really work with the skirt."

"It won't?"

"No," she said. "What if I do it over your lap?"

"Sure," he said.

Even at the beginning, he'd preferred Bailey to choose what she wanted and how she wanted it. That made it, somehow, more comfortable. He sat on his bed, getting his butt back as far as he could so Laura would have room. She knelt next to him and leaned across his lap, bracing herself on her hands and knees before lowering herself down.

"Oh, here," she said, and proceeded to gather up her long, dark skirt.

Up and up and up, he thought, watching her slowly reveal the cool, tanned length of her legs. She reached the paler skin, eventually, untouched by the sun, and gradually showed him her pale, naked cheeks.

Kent could only count himself about half surprised at that point.

"No panties?"

"Nah," she said. "So it's just four, right? 'Cause I'm, like, bare?"

"Yeah."

Kent couldn't help but compare asses, even if just for a moment. It wasn't as if Laura weren't fit, per se, but she had mass on her that Bailey didn't. In the late evening light, his eyes could see her well rounded cheeks more clearly than before. He laid his right hand gently on her left cheek, the one closest to him.

"Lift your hips a little?" he asked.

"Mm-hm," she lifted herself up a generous amount, pushing upward into his hand.

Kent watched her muscles twisting and tensing as she raised herself up, the curves of her cheeks arching and reversing into her lower spine as her thighs lengthened and extended.

"Perfect. Ready?"

"Can you, like, go back and forth?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Okay. Go ahead."

When he slapped her pale, naked cheek, he watched the undulation spread through her flesh, down into her thigh.

"Oh!" she squeaked. "One."

Kent moved his hand to her right cheek, squeezed lightly to let her know where he'd strike, then spanked her there, too.

Laura kept her mouth closed this time, muffling her squeak, and then giggled, "Two."

Hearing the giggle, he went back to the left and struck her both harder and lower.

She hummed and let out a low groan this time before she said, softly, "Three."

Kent smirked then realizing he'd found a good spot. He took a shot at her right cheek, low again.

"Mm," Laura moaned and turned her head to look at him through bleary eyes, the side of her face pushed against his pillow. "This is why Bailey is always sitting so carefully? Four."

"Halfway," Kent pointed out.

"So?"

"If you're complaining, you can stop."

"Don't stop now," she insisted, turning her face away again. "Finish me up."

Kent spanked her immediately, right in the centre of her left cheek.

"Hah," she squeaked at an even higher pitch. "Five. I can't believe this only costs you a quarter."

That made Kent laugh, but he followed up with a slap at her right that shook her body.

"God. Six."

"Just two left," he said.

"I'm earning my two dollars, here," Laura said.

"That's the idea, yeah."

He struck her left cheek in the lowest spot he could reasonably pretend belonged to her ass cheek.

The moment she said, "Seven", he slapped her right cheek in the same spot.

Laura exhaled softly and said, "Eight."

She didn't leave his lap, though, only turning her head to look back at him.

"How does it look?"

Kent examined her cheeks frankly. "Red in spots, for sure."

Laura reached back and touched her flesh, feeling for sensitive spots. She exhaled softly when she touched the most tender part of her rear, where he'd focused on her seat.

"You got me good here," she whispered.

"So you'll remember it."

"For a couple days," she acknowledged, folding her arms under her head. "If it's the same as last time."

Laura lay across his lap still, her cheeks slowly reddening in delayed reaction to Kent's recent punishment. She inhaled and exhaled softly, squirmed a little, and Kent wondered if he ought to do something about the whole situation. Any other day, a naked girl in this position, in his bedroom, on his bed, would probably expect him to take some kind of action.

Today, though, she had specifically come here for a spanking, to help a friend pay a debt. Mentally, he scratched his head, wondering what she expected.

Tentatively, he put his right hand on her thigh.

"Do you think," Laura asked casually, "Bailey will really go through with it? All the way, I mean."

"She seems intent," Kent replied, squeezing Laura's thigh.

Laura nodded thoughtfully, "True."

She took a huge breath and slid off the bed onto the floor, her skirt falling back into place as she stood up.

"One eighty one, huh?" she looked at the board.
"Yes."

Laura paused at the doorway, her right hand on the brass handle, and turned her head half way back toward Kent. She reached for the marker and paused halfway there. Her left hand touched her skirt over her rear.

"No," she said, opening the door, "I'm done for today. See you later, Kent."

"Bye, Laura," Kent said cheerfully. "Thanks for dropping by."

"No problem," she blurted out, automatically. "Er, I mean... yeah, goodbye."

Kent stood up, whistling softly to himself as he listened to Laura walking up the stairs, and adjusted the board.

"$181" stared at him when he finished. One hundred eighty one more times that Bailey, or possibly Laura, would find herself over his lap or bent over something in front of him.

He inhaled deeply, letting himself relax, and went back to his desk to finish up his work.

=============================

Through Tuesday and Wednesday, Kent saw little of Bailey except in passing at breakfast. She seemed a little dour, greeting him quietly and with a tired look on her face.

Thursday evening, though, well after dinner, she came down the stairs with a considerable skip in her step and stopped in his doorway.

"How are ya?" she asked, her cheeks rosy red as if she'd just run the entire way back from campus.

"Good, you?"

"Good," she smiled at him. "Just gonna hop in the shower. Be with you in a coupla minutes."

"Okay."

Kent couldn't quite put a finger on it, but her behaviour didn't make sense, as if someone had written a poem and decided to skip out entirely on the rhyming pattern in the last verse. Bailey seemed almost bubbly.

He supposed he could put her attitude down to the fact that she'd felt bad about falling behind her self-imposed schedule and now had the -- what -- energy? - to continue.

With his door open, he saw Bailey when she came back to the shower with her towel in hand. She featured him with a smile again before she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

In his mind's eye, he saw her undressing in the tiny little space, the mirror reflecting the image of her naked body. His pants started to feel tight and he closed his eyes, warding off the images for now.

He heard the bathroom door click and turned to look across the hallway. Bailey's head poked out through the small opening of the door and she checked the hallway in both directions. Her eyes met Kent's and she turned her back on him. The door swung partially open, just long enough to reveal the full length of her long, narrow body, completely naked, and then she closed the door again.

Kent felt his body twitch with something like a gasp.

What is she trying to do?

He tried to focus on his work, just to pass the time, but it seemed to take her forever to shower. The water ran continuously, and he could definitely hear the variation in the sound of its falling as she moved her body in and out of the spray.

Work could not distract him, but he still felt the need to pretend, looking at his computer screen and not at the doorway, when she finally finished with the shower and came to him, wrapped in her long yellow towel.

"Ready?" she asked, leaning against the doorway, the short hair framing her face still dripping onto her bare shoulders.

"Whenever you are."

She took the marker and faced the board to make her tick marks, pausing a moment and shaking her head to clear it before she turned to look at him.

"Three?" he asked when saw the marks. "Bold."

"Got some catching up to do."

Kent tilted his head. With Laura's help, Bailey hadn't fallen that far behind, but if she wanted to take care of three at once, it was her ass.

"Over your desk?" she asked, dimming the lights.

"However you like it," he said.

"Well, with the towel, it is easiest," Bailey explained. "But if you really want me another way -"

"Bent over the desk is fine," Kent insisted.

Bailey braced herself on the desk with her left hand and lifted up the back of her towel with the right. She kept her thighs close together so he couldn't see much of her, no matter where he stood, but he did take a long moment to lean up against his dresser and admire her.

First of all, she'd bent over a lot farther than before. The first time, when Laura had asked him how he wanted to do it, Bailey had bent over just forty five degrees or so. She'd gone a little lower by the washing machine, but this time she'd laid her upper body almost horizontal, with her elbow now resting on his desk instead of her hand.

"It's not a show," Bailey insisted as she looked at him over her shoulder

"It seemed like it earlier," Kent jerked his head toward the hallway to remind her of the glimpse he'd caught through the bathroom door.

Bailey had no answer to this, choosing to change the subject. "C'mon. Twelve spankings."

"You could drop the towel," he pointed out as he moved forward and gripped her left cheek.

She let out a muffled harrumph.

"Then it would be just nine," he explained.

"I know my times tables, thanks," she snarked.

"Ready?"

"Are you going to go all over?" she turned her head to ask, "Or what?"

"It's twelve," he said. "I can make you red all over."

Bailey inhaled and gave him a nod before turning her head away from him.

If she wants it all over, she can have it all over. But...

"Where do I begin?" he asked, running his fingertips over her flesh.

Bailey's knees twitched as he went low. That settled that question. She'd already stated her readiness, so he let her have a good hard slap right on her upper thigh.

"Oooooh," she cringed, her knees collapsing together. She exhaled heavily, then inhaled, and finally said. "One."

Her reaction had been irresistibly perfect. Kent raised his hand only slightly higher, intending to pack all six slaps in as close together as possible. He gave her another, just as hard.

"Ho!" Bailey cried out. "It's been a while. Two."

"Sure you want to catch up like this?"

"I'm fine," her tone lightened immediately. "Keep going."

One inch higher, overlapping with flesh he'd already struck twice, Kent let her have a third.

"Three," she whispered, her knees shaking.

Another bit higher, into the thicker, muscled part of her cheek, he struck.

"Four, Christ."

Kent moved even higher then, striking downward at the uppermost part of her ass.

"Five."

Then he went to the outside, striking partially into the hollow of the side of her cheek.

"Six," Bailey sighed with relief.

Kent stepped back and looked at what he'd done. The left cheek now ran with a considerable and growing rash of reddish skin. Even as he watched, the pale flesh darkened right before his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Admiring my work."

Bailey snorted. "How about you finish your work?"

"In a hurry?" Kent laid his hand on her untouched right cheek.

"Whatever," Bailey put on an obviously forced casualness.

He slapped her right cheek, starting high this time.

Bailey cringed again, her knees collapsing as she went into a little crouch and straightened again.

"Seven," she spoke the number very softly.

He struck dead centre next, eliciting an, "Ooh" of surprise.

A short time passed before she added, "Eight."

"Sure you wanna keep going?" he asked.

She didn't answer right away, but took her time thinking about it. Kent kept his hand on her cheek, making gentle circles.

"So," she said, "If I just drop the towel, it's only three? Or what?"

Kent inhaled and thought about it.

"The deal with taking off your panties," he said, "was that I gave you a, uh-"

"Discount?"

"Discount, right," Kent continued, "for letting me see you."

"Uh-huh," Bailey prodded. "That's why it didn't count in the dark."

"So if you want the extra discount," he went on slowly. "You'd have to let me... see you."

Bailey thought about this, tilted her head in confusion.

"Like, how?"

"Like, stand up and face me."

She coughed lightly before her voice went cynical. "Oh, and spin around once for your viewing pleasure?!"

"Something like that."

"I'll take my four this way," came Bailey's wry reply.

"You can do them later if this is too much," Kent offered.

"I put the mark on the board," she pointed out.

Kent shrugged, even though she couldn't see it. "You can take it back."

Bailey shook her head and gritted her teeth at him. "Just finish the right cheek, jackass."

"Alright, alright," he surrendered. "You want me to slap your ass, I'll slap your ass."

"Yes. Slap my ass, alrea-"

His strike hit her low and hard on her right cheek.

"Yow!" she yelped in surprise. Then, after a pause, "Nine!"

Again he struck the same spot.

"Ten!" she protested. "I thought you were spreading them out."

"Changed my mind."

"Bastar-"

This time he went to the side of her cheek.

"Eleven, I -"

He cracked the last one dead centre.

"Twelve!" she gasped. "Christ."

Bailey released the towel from her right hand so fast and stood up so quickly that it came undone from where she'd tucked it in over her chest. For a brief moment, she stood before him, facing away, completely naked with the towel in a pile around her ankles. Standing behind her and bit off to the left side, Kent got the briefest glance at her slim left breast and its pert little nipple. It lasted barely a heartbeat before Bailey, knowing where he stood, turned directly away from him, grabbed her towel and yanked it up around her body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds