Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 10

Bit of a douche move, though, he decided, seeing the look on her face, she's clearly spent.

The other issue, however, lay with his homework. That needed doing. He turned on his computer and drew his notes from his assignment out of his backpack. Checking to see that he hadn't disturbed Bailey, he noted that her face maintained the same soft, serene look as when he'd first come in.

Kind of adorable, actually, he admitted, and set down to do his work.

Certain kinds of very urgent, academic stress didn't lend themselves well to sexual relief, and Kent found himself capable of ignoring both Bailey's presence and the tick mark on the board while he delved into his school work.

As the minutes turned to hours, a strange sense of satisfaction lingered in the back of his mind, knowing that Bailey waited for him. With the covers pulled up to her neck, Kent had no way to know what she wore underneath his blankets, except for the fact that it couldn't include the jeans on the back of his chair.

It might be nothing, he thought, but probably the stuff I bought her.

His brain lit up then. At the very least, her presence attested to her positive opinion of his gift.

Maybe focus on your homework?

By nine thirty, he'd checked over his work enough times to believe he had capably completely the assignment, and he turned in his chair to face Bailey, who had not yet stirred from her place. With academic stress set aside, he could now fully consider her. This allowed him enough space to realize that he didn't know how to proceed.

Kent supposed, given that she had just crawled into his bed to wait for him, that he could push the covers back and slip himself in front of her. He didn't like that idea, though, and he couldn't put his finger on why.

Maybe let her sleep for a bit. She'll be more into it if she comes around on her own?

He needed water anyway, and tiptoed out of the room to go get it, carefully leaving the door ajar as he went.

=============================

With the disorientation that always came with an oddly timed nap, Bailey stumbled into consciousness and tried to figure where she lay.

Kent's room, a voice inside her head told her, you were too tired to go back to your own, remember?

She felt energized again, though hungry, and scanned the room. Kent must have come home and turned on the lights, though he'd left them dim. His computer, now activated, displayed what she took for school work. Pages of notes covered his desk.

How long was he working? She wondered. And he just left me sleeping here?

A soft glow warmed at her insides, imagining Kent at his desk, working away while she slept. Bailey smiled as she began to wonder where he'd gone and when he'd come back.

She heard the water running in the kitchen and a sudden thump struck her chest as her heart skipped a beat.

With her time deeply constrained, hearing his footsteps coming up the hallway, she pulled her shirt up to the underwire of her bra and turned to lie on her back with the toes of her left foot just on the outside of the covers. The bunching of her shirt felt uncomfortable under her back, but she didn't plan on staying in that position for long.

Bailey closed her eyes, thinking, Wait for it...

Just as the door opened, just when Kent might get a look at her, Bailey let out a low, grumbling moan and rolled over to face away from him, letting her toe hook on the blankets to pull them over her body. If she'd done it right, and she had no real way to check except by the cool air flowing over her exposed skin, he ought to be able to see her from her feet all the way up to the small of her back.

Hearing the door close again -- this time completely -- she turned her head a little back towards him and let out a long, interrogative moan. "Kent?" she murmured.

"Who else?" he whispered back. "You alright?"

"Yeah," she breathed out, let her neck relax so her head fell back on his pillow. "Just had a long weekend. Then I made the mark and... sorry I used your bed."

"That's alright," Kent laughed lightly. "I wasn't using it."

He's looking at my butt right now, right through these crazy see-through panties.

Bailey let out a theatrical yawn, stretching her legs and arching her back, letting the motion pull more of the covers off her.

"I did put a mark," she invited him over, knowing how much sleepiness still resided in her voice.

"I saw," Kent's footsteps approached her and the bed dipped as his weight settled on to it.

When his left hand touched her cheek, she backed into him and noted with a rush that he'd switched into sweat pants at some point.

But I only put one tick mark on the board, she panicked, Is that enough?

She shrugged it off, knowing that something would work out. Either she'd come here with him or by herself in her own room later.

Kent's left hand worked its way around her hip, pulling her more tightly against him before his fingertips traced over her stomach.

Feel how it trembles inside...

His erection pushed against her as she pushed her cheeks against him.

It's pointed down, though.

Kent ran his fingers along the waist seam of the panties.

"Thank you," she turned her head back and whispered. "The clothes are very nice."

"Yes, they are," he breathed in her ear.

"Did you get a good look?"

Kent made a non-committal noise.

Bailey shoved him hard with her hips, using her left more than her right so he ended up on his back. She sat up, facing away from him, and swung her left leg over his body, bending her knee to tuck it under her body so she straddled him.

She bent her right knee under herself as well, then set her weight down, her cheeks over his hips, and leaned her body forward over his knees.

"Can you see now?" she asked over her shoulder, feeling the fabric of her panties stretching over her skin.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder and saw that her shirt had fallen over her cheeks. Grabbing the shirt from the front, she twisted the material and pulled it up her body, exposing her panty-clad flesh.

Kent's hands touched her cheeks, palms over the bare skin as well as that part covered in transparent fabric. "Oh, yeah."

Bailey moved herself forward, down his body, until she found the tip of his erection -- grateful that in all the tussling around, he'd managed to get it pointed upward. Through his underwear, through his sweatpants, and finally through her frail panties, she let his manhood push her lips apart.

Kent grunted in response... and lengthened. Bailey lifted her body to give him a bit of space, then lowered herself again, taking the length of his shaft against her clitoris while the head...

Oh!

...while the head pushed against her entrance. Even through three layers of clothing -- generously counting her panties as a "layer" -- she felt that slight intrusion.

That's not exactly what I meant to happen, Bailey gently lifted her hips and slid her ass up his body, pushing the head of his erection back toward her lips and clitoris.

Better, she supposed, although she knew she'd sacrificed a nice angle. The feeling of his shaft along her lips had brought her a touch of the divine.

I can turn around, she thought, while another voice inside her said, but will you show him your breasts?

Sweating, her hips shaking, feeling a wave of heat and a cold sweat come over her body, she cleared her throat.

"I'm waiting," she put a touch of impatience in her voice. "Can you get me from there?"

Kent's right hand squeezed her right cheek, thumb catching the fabric while the fingers sank into bare flesh.

"On the right side, yeah."

She considered that, imagining how she looked from his point of view, and knew she'd have to take all five on the one side.

Unless I turn around.

Bailey pushed down with her hips, squeezing his erection into his belly, pushing it into her lips. She heard him make a sound behind her, something between a grunt and a moan.

"Bai," he breathed, and she relented in her pressure.

Kent inhaled again, hardening against her body, and lifted his hand away from her right cheek. Bailey lifted her hips toward him a little, twisting herself a little to the right to let him know she was ready.

When you've been spanked so many times, you know when it's coming, a flash of realization struck her, the inhalation of breath into his lungs, the tightening of his abs, the sudden movement of his hand through the air. It's just enough for a pang of anticipation before-

Kent's hand cracked off the bare part of her ass, striking her in the hollow of her cheek, shaking her body and driving her down on his trapped penis.

"One," she grunted, setting her hips high for him again, keeping their genitals just barely touching.

Bailey felt his body twist, his stomach muscles locking, and the second slap soared in, striking even harder than the first.

She let out a long moan, gliding her hips forward so the tip of his erection gently tickled its way along her lips toward her vagina.

"Two," she whispered between gasps.

The third followed almost immediately, catching her by surprise. She let out a squeak of indignation as its stinging assault echoed in the quiet room.

"Jesus," she called out, sitting up straight and resting her entire weight on him.

After a long thoughtful pause, she closed her eyes and slid forward, down his body, until the swollen head poked again at her vagina.

"Three," Bailey whispered.

She held her body like that, almost paralyzed, knowing Kent had no way to deliver his next spanking to cheeks now cowering against his own body.

Then she moved, rotating her hips just slightly, grinding against her entrance, feeling an electrical charge fire up her spine to hit her brain so hard she almost fainted.

Now you can do it.

Gingerly, she lifted herself up, pulled her left leg over his body beside her right, turned around, and straddled him once more, now facing him.

Feeling the trembling of her lips, the fearful shaking of her chin, she kept her eyes down, focused on his stomach, and laid herself on his chest.

I can't. I can't. I can't, her brain chanted at her. I can't show him my breasts. Not like this.

The burst of courage she'd ground out of his cock failed her on that score, so she settled back in to him, her knees bent, and let body slide down so his erection touched her lips..

"Almost done," she invited him, wiggling her hips back and forth so she tickled the head of his manhood.

"Bai'," he said, gripping her left cheek now.

"Yeah?" she teased, wiggling faster.

"I, uh," he gasped. "I can't-"

His hand came down, she thought, very much like the hand of Thor, assuming Thor was into spanking mortals really, really hard.

He's going to come, she realized, pushing down harder on his erection. He's going to come again, like before. But it's going to happen right up against me.... against my...

"Four!" she squeaked, continuing her rotation.

"Gah!" Kent grunted out, and she felt his erection twitch right against her vagina. His hand came flying down at the same moment, striking her left cheek with far more force than he'd used so far.

The pain didn't even phase her, because the sensation of his penis twitching against, knowing that he was right then blowing his load up against her pussy, sent her over the edge as well. Bailey jammed herself down on him, pushing his head against her hole as hard as the layers of clothing would allow, feeling his pulsations fighting against her own.

Kent drove his hips upward while his hands gripped both of her cheeks to hold her tight against. Bailey squeaked in surprise, feeling the pressure increase at her entrance.

Slowly, their spasms died away, Kent's grip slackened, and Bailey feel onto the bed beside him, one leg still draped across his body.

Gasping and slightly tacked with sweat, she laid her head in the crook of his shoulder.

"Five," she whispered, some seconds later, prompting a burst of exhalation from Kent that might have constituted a laugh.

"Five," he acknowledged.

A long pause ensued. The could be no pretense, between them, of what they'd just done. Of course, the thing in the shower hadn't been vague either.

Also, that's closest I've ever come to actually having something... inside me. I don't think Kent has been much further in his life.

"Tough weekend, you said?" Kent murmured softly.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Family."

"Feel better now?"

Bailey thought about this and realized the truth of it.

"Much better," she gave him a nod.

The stress and exhaustion that her family and her worries about Kent and Laura had set in her brain has basically evaporated, and she couldn't even put it down to the orgasm.

"Clears up the mind," she added.

"It does," he agreed.

Another long, thoughtful pause broke out.

"The panties do look really nice," she said. "I didn't know that green was such a nice colour on me."

"It is," Kent said. "Wouldn't have known it without Laura's skirt."

"Yeah," Bailey tried not to stiffen up at he mention of her friend.

Kent inhaled as if to speak, but his words caught in his throat.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You, ah," he stammered, "you don't like her coming here by herself."

Bailey inhaled, compressing her lips, and tried to pick the right words.

"I didn't like you spanking her without me," she stammered. "It's... it's mine to pay. She can help when I'm here but... not like that."

Kent nodded, but she knew by the hesitance in his motion that he didn't completely get it.

"I can't tell you not to spank her," Bailey shrugged. "But she's my friend and I'd prefer not to... to be the recipient of charity. It's different when I'm here. I just don't like it happening behind my back."

"I guess I see that," he acknowledged.

"Look," she said finally, meeting his eyes directly. "Imagine you're working on this jigsaw puzzle, or a Lego set, and you're almost done. Then you have to go out for a bit, and when you come back, somebody else has finished it for you."

"Oh!" Kent's eyes widened.

That seemed to reach him, and she felt more confident in the sudden change in his body.

"I should go, though," she said. "There's studying to do."

She crawled over top of him and out of his bed, taking a moment to face him wearing her t-shirt and panties. She waited until his eyes met hers and then she looked down at her new panties, inviting. His gaze swept down her body and rested lightly on the new garment.

"Nice," he complimented, taking in a long drink of her practically naked triangle.

Bailey smiled, wondering how she could do that and still not show him her breasts. She recovered her jeans, put them on and gave the whiteboard a little tap on the way out.

"One more dollar," she sang out lightly, then let herself out of the room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds