Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 18

"Extra?" she asked, shivering.

I broke a rule, and he's calling me on it. And he doesn't want more spankings. He's going to make me do something else.

"Yeah," Kent smiled, "Sit just as you are now, but lose the bra or the panties. Your choice. That'll even it up."

I have to follow the rules. And somehow I broke the simplest one, the newest one. And he caught me.

A delicious thrill went through her, getting trapped like that. He'd picked the worst possible time to point out her mistake, right as she desperately wanted to drive herself to orgasm, even as the unknown variable of Carson's shower threatened to curtail their time. Bailey knew she couldn't choose the easy way out. Telling him to just spank her three more times felt like cowardice.

But which half? Top or bottom? He's seen one, but never the other. Am I ready?

On the one hand, it felt like the perfect time. On the other hand, the angles left no room for subtlety or a slow reveal. She'd have show him her breasts dead on, and just sit there...

No, not today. Not yet.

Bailey hooked her thumbs on the waistline of her panties and lifted her hips just enough to slide the white lacy affair over her hips. From there she let it drop to the floor. She kept her feet exactly where she'd planted them when she sat up.

'Sit just as you are now' is what he said, and Bailey intended to follow that rule perfectly. With her feet shoulder width apart, it left space between her thighs, which meant he could see everything one could see from the outside.

I'm not going to flinch, she thought, looking him in the eyes, watching his own gaze slide down her body to examine her pussy. I just trimmed it back, so he can see my lips through my hair. I hope I'm not leaking enough that he can see that.

Kent lowered his head to lean forward and Bailey felt the first prick of self-consciousness at his unusually frank scrutiny.

"Having fun?" she retorted, stiffly forcing herself not to close her thighs against this intangible intrusion.

"Yes," he smirked, but did not meet her eyes.

She watched his head move from side to side, as if trying to memorize her from every angle.

My thighs aren't that wide open, Bailey reminded herself, fortifying her legs as they tried to collapse of their own volition, there aren't that many points of view.

On that score, Kent showed her up. He stood up, walked around and sat beside her, still looking down into her crotch. As he drifted around behind her, her heart started pounding and the muscles in her legs shivered rebelliously.

What happened to all the air in this room? Why can't I breathe any of it?

His breath traced over the back of her neck, just under the fringe of her shoulder length hair.

Touch me. Oh, god, anywhere. Just touch me somewhere.

But touching didn't factor into this particular deal anywhere. Instead, Kent moved around in front of her again, backing away and sitting on the chair, still looking at her pussy.

"Time's up?" she asked through gritted teeth, and never had anyone layered so much sarcasm and cynicism into two words.

She did not move her feet.

"We're good," Kent declared.

In a flash, Bailey leaned over and pulled her panties back up into place.

"Alright," she declared, pointing at the door, "Before Carson finds out what we're up to."

Kent shrugged, sketched a probably ironic bow, and unlocked the door before slipping out quietly.

"Bastard," she hissed, locking the door behind him.

A moment later, she seized her pillow and jammed it into her crotch.

Oh, that was awesome, Bailey's memory called the last ten minutes up perfectly as she knelt on her bed and then bent over so her ass stuck up in the air, I was looking for a rule I could break and he found a violation I hadn't even noticed!

Her body starting humping the pillow and she felt her lips slide past each other with all the juice that had leaked out of her over the past several minutes.

Even better, he groped me. He squeezed my breasts and enjoyed squeezing them. He played with my nipple just like he did with Laura's. There's nothing wrong with my breasts.

Not only did she feel vindicated about her chest, she also remembered his chilling examination of her lower body.

His eyes, she thought, his eyes just raking over my pussy, crawling over my skin. And I just had to sit there, wearing nothing but this see through bra...

Bailey held her moan to a low, throaty growl she hoped wouldn't penetrate the walls, even as the corner of the corduroy pillow slid down her panties to partially penetrate her vagina. The hard edge of the seam pushed against her clitoris at the same time, and she repeatedly drove her hips down.

Her body shuddered into orgasm, blanking out her mind for some unknown period of time. When she regained awareness, she lay on her side, the pillow loosely resting between her thighs, a small wet streak of her juices having left a dark spot at the crotch of her panties.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds