Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 20

There we go.

Kent moved slowly towards his bed, careful not hurt himself and trip, until his knees hit the mattress. Depositing her on the bed, he pushed her on her back.

"I'm going to take a guess now," he said, standing between her spread legs, the sides of her calves pressed against his hips. "But I can't see you, so I can't tell for sure what you want. You'll have to tell me if I'm right or wrong..."

With that, he knelt down between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs, exerted a slight pressure to push them apart.

Oh, dear god, Kent. Are you really going to...?

"Not yet," she blurted out in a panic, and felt like coward the moment she said it.

Take it back. Take it back. Take it back.

With a casual shrug, Kent rose to feet, blindfold still in place, and reached for her hips.

"Sorry, I'm-" she said, feeling guilty about misleading him.

I bumped myself into his nose like that. He must have thought I was hinting...

"It's alright, Bai," Kent's voice came through soft and warm. "No worries. What do you want, though?"

Oh, he's not upset? Bailey let her face show surprise only because Kent couldn't see her expression. Of course he's not upset. Stupid. Why would he get angry over that?

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Just like this, okay?" Bailey put her heels around his back and pulled him until his shaft pressed against her vulva.

"Nice," Kent agreed, a smile taking over the part of his face she could see.

Bailey had never tried this position before. She'd humped her pillow and she'd straddled both Kent and her previous boyfriends - using the lengths of their legs or their erections along her lips - but she'd never lain on her back on the edge of a bed before.

I can spread my legs as far as they go, she realized. And he can't see me, so it's okay.

A delicious sense of openness saturated her, sending a new, warm tingling up her spine. Bailey felt her hips loosen and started rotating herself against Kent, who moaned in appreciation and kept his grip on her waist soft.

His shorts are too rough, too dry. That works with my panties on, but not like this.

As her lips spread and softened, the feeling of the cotton fabric rubbing against her insides created too much friction.

"Your shorts," she whispered, and he backed off a bit.

The shorts had a fly opening on them, which she pried at with her fingers, allowing his erection to spring forth. He laid it against her again.

Much better, she watched his cock bulge against her. But he's letting me drive. Letting me come first. I guess it's too much to ask to have us both come at once.

Kent pushed against her, finding the right spot between her clitoris and her pubic bone.

"Right there," she breathed at him insistently. "Just... right... there."

She knew she could count on him. Not once in her recollection had Kent ever let her down. His only sin, in regards to her, had ever been to spank her too lightly.

Bailey ground against him, letting the length of his shaft tickle at her clitoris while the head crushed against her pubic bone.

This is it, this is it, thississit!

"Gahhh!" she screamed out, locking her legs around his back as her orgasm shook her inside out.

Her vocal cords paralyzed after her first screech and she held on as tightly as she could to prolong her orgasm. The position they held, for whatever reason, managed to extend her orgasm into a gentle fade so she could speak again even as it finished.

"Still. Coming," she grunted in a panic. "Oh. God."

The pulsations inside her vagina relented and Bailey tried to recapture her breath.

"Okay, okay," she whispered, forcing her legs to relax, easing the cramp that had set into them.

Kent kept a tight grip on her bony hips and she saw the way he bit his lips, holding himself in control. Every muscle she could see, from his abs up through his chest to shoulders, waited tense and ready. She slipped his erection back into his shorts so she could slide the shorts off completely, and let Kent slide back up to her again.

"You," Bailey said. "Your tur-"

Kent pushed against her, hitting the same spot and Bailey felt blood rush through her body. Some separate sentience took command of her spine and started moving her hips - Bailey swore she had nothing to do with the manic swivelling motion that seized her body - grinding her clitoris against his shaft once more.

"Oh, god," she felt tears in her eyes as unnamed emotions flooded her brain, forcing a sob from her throat, "Aga-ain."

=============================

Kent, unable to see anything, still recognized every other telltale of Bailey's orgasm. From the shivering between her legs, buried in the paralysis of her body, to the sudden inhalation of breath with an extenuated delay before any exhalation.

She finally let out a long, humming sound he took for an aborted moan. Slowly, the sound became a sigh and a gasp for breath.

"Oh, god, Kent," she whispered. "Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god."

A moment later, the death grip of her thighs relaxed around him and he felt her hands pulling down at his shorts, pushing them all the way to the floor.

I'm naked and blind, he thought as his shorts made a pool of fabric around his ankles. All right, then.

Bailey had clearly abandoned all of her reserve. He'd never felt her body do what she'd just done, swivelling her hips as if her joints had all come loose from several straight days of yoga.

She pulled her legs up in the air and her urgency, transmitted from her hands to his erection, pulled him forward into the space between her thighs. Her calves rested on his shoulders and his pelvis pushed against her cheeks.

She can't take the pussy-rubbing anymore, so she's going with the hands, pointing me somewhere at her upper body. Where is she aiming me?

Kent didn't have time to think about that as Bailey had started pumping madly at his erection, one hand tightly holding his testicles while the other jerked hard on his shaft.

"Fuck, Bai," he breathed.

Too bad I'm not going to be able to see this.

"Yeah," she whispered back. "Come on. Come on."

What kind of mess is this going to make?

Blindfolded, Kent decided he had to stop caring about that, and let out a loud grunt of ecstasy as the first volley of ejaculation surged out of his loins.

Where is this going? he still wondered, but felt almost completely disconnected from the consequences of his orgasm.

Bailey let out a small squeak, but didn't miss a single beat of her frantic penis-pistoning. Bereft of any other indicators, Kent could only feel his orgasm, as he leaned his body weight into Bailey's long, thin thighs, concentrating all of his energy into the hip thrusts that drove his muscle spasms.

"Oh, god," he breathed, the contractions fading away even though Bailey continued to milk him.

I'm guessing she's getting the last few drops out onto her stomach. What does she look like now? I wish I could see her.

Bailey had blindfolded him, though, as part of their agreement today. That made the snugly applied scarf sacrosanct, a little piece of the Sacred Deal that always lay between them. He could no more remove it than he could extract an extra spanking. Instead, Kent stood over her, panting, leaning into her thighs as the two of them recovered.

"Wow," Bailey said after a moment. "What the-? Oh, okay."

She finally released his penis, which he assumed had reached empty some time ago.

"Can you, uh, reach your shirt?"

Kent figured immediately how Bailey meant to use it, but he knew he hadn't worn a terrifically important shirt, so he didn't mind reaching over to his chair, fishing for the shirt, and handing it to her. He listened to the sound of her wiping up her flesh. A small, closed mouth, whimper issued forth at one point.

Did she get some on her face? That's what it sounds like.

Kent stood back up under his own power, flexing his legs, and pulled his shorts back up.

Quietly, Bailey got out from under him. Kent, feeling his adrenaline fading away, reached for the chair again and thumped down into it while he listened to Bailey getting herself dressed.

"Okay," she said, her breathing still laboured.

She undid his blindfold.

"Alright, then," Kent looked her over, noting that she held her bra scrunched up in her hand while her nipples showed through her t-shirt. "One more dollar."

"Uh-huh," Bailey suppressed an exhausted shiver and twisted her lips. "I - I need a shower. Later."

=============================

"So what happened?" Laura kept her voice so the other denizens of the crowded cafeteria couldn't hear them. "You look weird."

"I don't know," Bailey rubbed her eyes in frustration. "He was rubbing against me, right?"

"This is after a-" Laura looked around carefully, "after a spanking?"

"Yeah, after we did one dollar," Bailey clarified, her voice trembling slightly. "I just laid back on the bed and he pushed it between my legs, y'know, just like we normally do."

"Not in?"

"No, not in," Bailey rolled her eyes and held her open palms out in front of her, sliding one across the other. "Just, along."

"Okay," Laura drawled out. "Then?"

"Then I came," Bailey said. "Pretty hard. And I thought I'd do him, right?"

"Seems... fair," Laura peered at Bailey as if she didn't see any problems so far.

"But I came again," Bailey stared in shock at the blank surface of the small table between them. "I think?"

"You think?" Laura asked incredulously. "How can you not be sure? Was it a really, really small one?"

"Oh, no," Bailey met her friend's eyes. "It had to have been a big one. I felt everything go crazy, and then..."

"And then what?"

Bailey's mouth opened to speak, but she just shook her head in confusion.

"I don't know," she said in a panic. "Something happened. And the next thing I know, I've got his-"

She stopped and looked around the cafeteria to make sure no one lingered behind her.

"His cock is in my hand," Bailey spoke low, through gritted teeth, "And I've got semen all over me."

"All over?" Laura whimpered.

"Little droplets," Bailey explained, waving both hands over her torso. "Scattered everywhere. And a puddle in belly button."

"How everywhere?"

Bailey rolled her eyes and pointed at her cheeks, "From here all the way down."

"But you did it?" Laura asked. "Not him?"

"He was in my hand," Bailey's eyebrows rose in supplication. "It must have been me, y'know, jerking him."

"Wow," Laura intoned slowly. "Messy."

"Yeah, I wiped myself up with his shirt and took a shower."

"Wouldn't it be all over your shirt?" Laura straightened so quickly, she appeared to have been electrocuted. "You didn't get it all over your new bra, did you?"

Laura, Bailey had previously realized, had a strong attachment to the transparent bra and panties on account of her part in their purchase.

"I, um, wasn't wearing a bra."

"Or a shirt?" Laura leaned forward, her eyes eager. "Were you naked for this?"

Bailey nodded.

"Oh," Laura simpered. "Good for you."

"I blindfolded him, though," Bailey admitted, her voice still trembling. "To make it easier."

Laura closed her eyes and ran her hands through her hair, updating her imagination of the scene.

"So we have a blindfolded Kent," she said, "Standing over you? And he just splatters you all over with his stuff?"

"Yeah," Bailey gently rocked back and forth in her chair.

"No picture, I guess?"

"What?!"

"I mean," Laura tilted her head and shrugged one shoulder. "Would have been quite the pic."

Bailey stammered and closed her eyes, "I - I suppose. Yeah."

"Are you okay, though?"

"I guess so," Bailey said. "It's just that I don't remember the actual part where I did it. Just the mess afterwards. It's so weird."

"Too bad I wasn't there," Laura said. "I'd have been able to tell you what happened."

Bailey nodded, unable to avoid the draw of Laura's logic.

"And I could see what he looks like," Laura smiled giddily. "Do you think he'd wear the blindfold again?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds