• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 22

Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 22

123

78 Dollars

Laura felt a shiver run through while she clung to Kent, letting the last of her orgasm run out.

Drunk orgasms are the best orgasms. Oh, god, his erection is still poking me.

The preacher in her head had fallen silent. The harshness of the last round of spankings had cleared out any objections on his part. She'd earned this orgasm the hard way and he couldn't reproach her. Laura sighed with relief.

"You okay?" Kent whispered.

"She's fine," Bailey taunted. "She got a good hard spanking."

Laura kept her eyes closed as she straightened up in Kent's lap. With a deep breath she opened her eyes.

"Yes, I'm wonderful." she told them. She speared Bailey with a look, "Your turn?"

"Delightfully ambiguous," Bailey replied. "My turn for what?"

"Spankings," Laura insisted. "At least at first."

Laura felt Bailey's stare force a blush to her face.

Why am I embarrassed? We're both here in our underwear, bending over and offering our butts for a dollar at a time.

Kent still had her wrapped in his arms, but the moment she wiggled her shoulders at him, his grip relaxed and she stood up.

Still in my panties, but I guess nobody else is wearing anything more, so it's fine. Probably.

She held out both her hands, palms up, offering Kent's lap to Bailey.

"Over his lap?" Bailey asked, her eyes darting to the erection supported tent in Kent's shots.

"That's up to you," Kent replied, leaning back and stretching his arms out as if he owned not just the couch but the entire house.

Even though it's my house, it does sort of feel like he owns the place. King for a day, or something like that. He's not even embarrassed about his hard-on.

Laura watched her friend's mind working as she made her marks on the portable board. While Kent directed all of his attention on Bailey, Laura took a better look at the shape of his penis stretching out his shorts.

Nothing for him to be embarrassed about, mind you.

"You did doubles," Bailey noted, catching Laura's attention again.

"I did," Laura tilted her chin up haughtily, hoping Bailey hadn't caught her ogling.

"Well," Bailey said. "I may as well keep my panties on, if that's the case."

"Seven too dumb a number?" Kent asked.

Bailey smirked at him.

"You could always make it six, Bai," Laura taunted. "That's an even number, too."

Ew, why am I making it sound like I want to see her naked?

To Laura's relief, Bailey didn't respond to this, deep in consideration of how she wanted to pay off her dollars.

Bailey held out her hand for Kent, who took the proffered appendage and rose from his seat.

"Here," she said as she knelt on the couch and put her arms on its back. Bailey looked back over her shoulder at Kent, "Doubles, right?"

Kent adjusted his shorts and spoke, "When you're ready."

"I'm ready."

Laura pulled her legs in to her chest to curl up in the corner of the couch, squeezing her thighs together as tightly as she could, watching Kent lay both of his hands gently on Bailey's cheeks.

Look at her, just begging for it. We're both of us so ridiculous. Playing this crazy game like it's about the money.

In that brief moment of post-orgasmic clarity, Laura saw the silliness of the whole thing. Moments later, however, rationalization swept in.

If we didn't have the money driving us forward, what would that leave behind? Why would we be counting? Why take off our clothes to try to make things kinkier?

Without Bailey's debt to pay off, all of the pretense washed away and Laura didn't want to look at what it left behind. She took a deep breath as the first two spankings cracked off her friend's cheeks and Bailey exhaled in heat.

"Forty eight and nine," Bailey breathed out.

I think my orgasm is about to cause her orgasm. But maybe that's taking too much credit.

And Laura's orgasm had come as a great relief. For three days she'd tried to mount the hard arm of that little chair in her room. Seventy two hours of non-compliance from her genitals had left her mentally irritated and physically sore.

My parts know what a penis feels like now, and they won't accept any substitutes.

Another crack echoed through the room and Bailey shouted out, "Fifty, fifty one."

Three straight nights of quietly straddling that piece of wood, trying different layers of t-shirts and sweat pants on top of it. You name it, I tried it. Nothing worked.

Add to that she'd had to deal with the guilt of her mental preacher shouting imprecations at her.

Shut you up tonight, though, didn't I, you self-righteous bastard?

Kent's spankings, two at a time, had come hard enough to satiate her need for penance. She'd taken those slaps to her butt willingly, acknowledging the sinfulness of her sexual desire. The sting of his hands on her flesh had soothed her shame and let her, at long last, reach orgasm.

Oh, god.

It welled up inside her again as Kent's palms bounced off Bailey's cheeks.

I can't hide it if I do it again. How can I even do it? I'd have to use my fingers, and they'd both see me.

Laura decided she'd feel far more embarrassed about that than she had about her previous orgasm and did her best to hold off the burning between her legs by clenching her thighs, even as Bailey called out her numbers, "Fifty two, fifty three."

Kent took a long wind up for his last two spankings, and gained a satisfying echo.

Bailey cried out a high pitched squeak and followed it with a protesting exhale, before she counted out the last numbers, "Fifty four and five."

"That's gotta be the record," Laura observed quietly, though neither of her friends paid her any attention.

In a moment, Bailey had turned around, stood up out of the way and shoved Kent onto the couch. The moment he thumped down, she spread her legs around him and settled into his lap.

"Oh, thank god," she declared, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as she began thrusting against Kent.

"Fu-uck," Kent breathed back.

I've never seen Bailey like this. She's gone all... loose... and weird. Her body is just twisting away against him, yanking on his shoulders so hard to get her thrust.

Kent took hold of Bailey's hips, though Laura couldn't fathom why. It didn't give him one iota of control over the speed and force of Bailey's maniacal movements. The boy merely hung on for his life while Bailey used his body.

This is crazy. It's like I'm not even here. They won't even notice if-

Before she could even complete the thought, she slipped her right hand down between her legs, taking the precaution of crossing her ankles in hopes they wouldn't see her.

They can't see me right next to them, Laura saw the bleary, glazed looks in their eyes. They probably can't even see each other clearly, never mind.

With three fingers of her right hand, she pushed down on her clitoris, trying to shape her fingers so it felt like Kent's erection pressed against her. She felt the passion of her two friends, the heady mix of alcohol and hormones, and pushed harder.

Look at her! Look at her! She's going to come right now...

Laura held back her groan of ecstasy as Bailey squealed with delight on Kent's lap.

"Jesus," Kent complained, his chest and abdominal muscles locked up tight as a bulwark against his own impending orgasm. "Jesus Christ."

Bailey's thrusts relented and she wrapped her arms around Kent's neck as her head rested against his neck.

Watching her come makes me come. Oh, my god.

In the back of her brain, the preacher reared up, and she cringed as she prepared to hear his raspy voice. How many more spankings would it take to shut him up over this second orgasm?

"Did you come?" Bailey stared at Kent in astonished doubt.

Kent shook his head in unsteady reply.

"Laura," Bailey whispered as she eased off Kent's lap. An unearthly glow lit Bailey's eyes as she turned to glare at her friend, "You want to see it?"

"See?" Laura stammered. "See what?"

Bailey tilted her head once and then ticked her chin down toward Kent's groin.

"I, uh," Laura had trouble finding her voice. "Not here. In my room. Come on."

"Can you walk?" Bailey asked Kent.

"Yeah," he gasped. "Sure, yeah."

No one is noticing that I can't walk, Laura thought as she tried to take command of her enervated knees, the third shot was probably a poor idea.

Her mind half blank, Laura snatched the little white board as Bailey helped Kent up.

Look at the size of his hard-on! Laura watched as Kent adjusted his shorts so the waistband held him in a little better.

Still in their underwear, the girls took Kent's hands and led him down the hallway to the bedroom.

"He needs to come," Bailey said to Laura earnestly as they crossed the threshold. She glanced down at the erection tenting his shorts. "Or his brains might explode out his ears."

Laura snickered, which was enough to hide her anxiety, and Bailey dragged Kent with her as she sat on the foot of the bed and faced him.

"You've never seen one, right?" Bailey chided, an impish grin on her face.

"No," Laura said.

"Then watch."

Kent closed his eyes, the tension in his body visible in every muscle from his narrow stomach up to his neck even as his face shaped a soft, weary smile.

I really feel like he's ready to explode, but there's still this weird kind of serenity in his body, like he's at peace because he knows it's us.

Bailey pulled at the waistband of Kent's shorts, pulling them over his erection and Laura got her first peek at the swollen, dark red head, its tip glistening with a bit of clear fluid which hadn't wiped away on his shorts. In a moment, Bailey had the clothing out of way and it dropped to the floor of Laura's bedroom.

Good god.

Laura hadn't known what to expect, but the hardened shape angled just above the horizontal didn't come across as nearly as frightening as she'd thought it would.

Why should I be afraid of a penis anyway? Bailey's the one touching it. She's taking care of things and I'll just watch.

The skin, stretched out and away from the head, looked mostly pink, but hosted a few, faintly darker veins under its surface. Laura watched Bailey stroking the soft skin, gently up and down, stretching it to partially cover the head and then sliding back down the length of his shaft.

"Come on," Bailey said, and it took Laura a moment to realize to whom she spoke the words.

"Me?" she squeaked.

"You know you want to touch it," Bailey looked at her through her eyelashes. "So touch it."

Laura set the white board on the corner of the bed at Bailey's right hand and walked around behind Kent to approach from his right side. He lifted his arm to embrace her and pull her in tight.

Oh, my. I've never felt him like this.

Kent's passion has become a tangible force, clinging to her, pulling her into his body. She raised her right hand and curved it around the lower part of his erection, below where Bailey gripped him, and stroked in time with her rhythm.

The skin is stretched, but somehow soft. And I can feel the puffy veins under the surface.

A stammering whimper of a gasp issued from Kent's throat, and Bailey smiled.

"Christ," Kent whispered.

Bailey let Laura take over and picked up the white board from where she'd discarded it so she could make another tick. She grinned maniacally up at Kent as she got up to kneel on the bed, almost eye to eye with him.

"One more dollar," she said, and turned her back on him. "And I don't want a mess on my panties."

Bailey took the waistband of her underwear between her fingertips and pushed them down to her knees and then wiggled them off her ankles.

"Can you last four more before you come?" she taunted as she bent over.

Kent grunted in response and reached over Laura's head to lay a hand on Bailey's lower back.

Should I keep stroking him? Laura wondered. I've got no room.

Perplexed, but refusing to be left out of events, she furrowed her brow.

No room? That's quitter's talk.

She moved around to Kent's left side even as the first spanking landed.

"Fifty six," Bailey squeaked.

Laura laid down on her left side next to Bailey, finding a comfortable way to get her hand on Kent's erection while the second spanking cracked down.

"Fifty se-ven," her friend sang out.

Kent grunted.

"Are you going to make it?" Bailey asked him. "Faster, Laura!"

A rapid exhalation issued from Kent's throat as she jerked him, the tip of his erection glancing off Bailey's naked cheeks. Swinging wildly, he struck the side of Bailey's cheek.

"Fifty eight," Bailey called out, pushing her hips back into his penis.

A louder crack snapped off her cheek.

"Ow! Fifty nine!"

Oh. My. God.

Laura sensed a change in Kent as he struck Bailey's cheek for the last time, and knew what she felt instantly. Semen pumped up the length erection, right under the middle part of her thumb.

I can actually feel it surging past my fingertips, under my hand. Shouldn't I see it coming out... Oh!

The white fluid launched out of the tip of his penis, a long, airborne stream that spread itself out from the cleavage of Bailey's cheeks and up her back.

Mechanically, unable to believe what she saw, Laura kept madly pumping away, feeling and watching as she and Kent laid out strips of semen up Bailey's back and down her cheeks, dripping down her thighs to the curve of her knees.

Stunned and wide eyed, Laura kept her motion going even after Kent had stopped strafing her friend and she could only wring out little droplets that fell onto the bed sheets between Bailey's calves.

"Okay, Laura," Kent gasped for breath, all tension in his body evaporated.

She snatched her hand and suddenly noticed a trailing drop of semen dotted the back of her thumb.

Hmph. What do I do with that?

Bailey let out a sigh and stretched out on the bed, keeping her legs tightly together as she arched her back and looking over her shoulder.

"Quite a mess you made," she scolded.

Kent smirked and reddened slightly.

"She complains," Laura comforted Kent, "but I'm pretty sure she wants a picture."

Bailey eyes widened and she fixed Laura with an incensed glare.

"Well, don't you?" Laura asked.

With her lips firmly pressed together, Bailey looked away from both of them and sheepishly nodded.

"Hurry," Bailey said. "It's cold already."

"And it's going to drip on my bed," Laura pointed out, although it didn't seem particularly runny at the moment. "Where's your phone?"

"Backpack," Bailey replied, then squealed and shivered, clenching her thighs and cheeks more tightly. "Front pouch. Hurry."

Laura unzipped the pouch in question and withdrew the phone.

"Do you have to-?" she started.

"No," Bailey said. "I already disconnected everything. Just do the picture."

Kent stepped away from the bed and pulled his shorts up.

"Aw," Laura moped, "You don't wanna be in Bailey's picture?"

"Are you gonna let me keep a picture of you?" Kent retorted.

"True that," Laura acknowledged as she lined up the shot. "Oh, Bai, the candlelight's not enough."

"Just use the room light, then," Bailey scolded impatiently.

"Alright, alright," Laura flicked on the switch and began snapping images.

I don't know what I was expecting, but that is a lot of semen all over her. Look how she's squeezing her cheeks together. There's a little puddle right at the top of her crack that'll drip right between them if she relaxes even a bit.

"Okay. We're good, Bai," Laura announced.

She turned off the lights again as Bailey waited.

"I need, like, a towel or a facecloth or something?" she wondered aloud. "Please?"

"Oh, sure," Laura darted across the hallway to the bathroom, her mind still reeling from what she'd seen.

She soaked the facecloth hanging above the sink in reasonably warm water and brought it back to Bailey. "Here ya go."

Bailey reached around her back a wiped herself from lower back down to thigh, scrubbing hard at her cheeks.

"Very messy, Kent," she chided.

"Aiming was Laura's job," Kent advised, leaning back in Laura's reading chair.

Laura felt herself start to giggle uncontrollably.

"Oh, come on," she defended herself. "As if I knew what would happen!"

"That's fair, Bai," Kent pointed out.

"Yeah, Bai," Laura added. "You put the loaded gun in the hands of an amateur."

Bailey stood up and faced both of them, wearing only her transparent bra, her glare set to melt steel. "Mind if I wash off real quick?" she suffered a wry, twisted grin. She waved with one hand at her cheeks. "I'm not putting my underwear on like this."

"Go ahead," Laura ticked her chin toward the hallway and gulped.

"We'll wait here," Kent sighed with contentment.

Bailey eyed them both carefully, decided that neither of them posed a threat to do anything in her absence and stepped out of the room and across the hall to the shower. Laura sat on the edge of the bed, carefully avoiding the little wet spots resulting from her recent work, and turned to face Kent.

With his eyes closed, he looks so calm. It's amazing how all that tension in his muscles just evaporated the moment I made him come.

Something inside Laura cracked, almost like a knee joint popping or a spine twisting out of and back into shape.

I made him come. I did that!

A small whimper came out of her and Kent's eyes opened.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she replied quickly. "I've just never... never..."

"I know," Kent nodded. "That's why I ask."

"Is it always like this?"

Kent raised a gently mocking eyebrow, "No, I usually have three or four girls at a time. Two is paltry, really."

"Ha-ha," Laura felt face flush. "I mean, this messy?"

Kent shrugged, "I dunno. I don't always see it come out, right?"

"You don't?"

Kent leaned forward and Laura felt a moment of stark honesty approaching.

"Sometimes it's in my shorts or between our bodies," he shrugged, "But sometimes, with Bailey or some girlfriend I had before, it's where I can see it come out. But not normally."

"Oh."

"How is it normally for you?" Kent's voice stayed casual and level.

He just told me how he masturbates. Now he expects me to return the favour? There's no reason for me to tell him... except he was honest with me. Don't I have to be honest with him? Do I, like, "owe him" or something?

Laura didn't feel forced to answer. It only seemed to her that her sense of courtesy demanded it of her. She'd asked him first, after all, which implied a quid pro quo.

This is the dumbest place to worry about Ethics, isn't it? Do I have to answer? Do I want to answer?

She jerked her head at the chair on which he sat. "There."

"Here?" Kent looked around himself at the uncomfortable chair. "You sit here and... what?"

Laura shook her head, then ticked her chin at one arm of the chair, "I, kinda, sit on the arm."

Kent jerked his right arm off the armrest as if it had given him a splinter. "You straddle it? That works?"

"It did," she moped. "But it hasn't since..."

"Since?" Kent prodded.

"Since you," she said. "On Monday. I didn't know what the real thing felt like before, and now I do."

Laura shrugged sadly.

"Good thing I'm here, then," Kent leaned back more comfortably. He thumped his fist down on the wooden centrepiece of the armrest. "Seems a bit too hard, actually."

"I did come down too fast on it once," she blew air up through her hair. "That hurt. But I usually fold up a shirt in between."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds