Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 24

She pushed against the resistance of his left hand, grunting to let him know how hard he should push. Kent locked his arm down, shoving her hips backward, his middle finger delving between her lips and pushing upward on her clit.

Bailey shivered, trying her best to hold her orgasm, hoping to enjoy the moment, but she could only see the sunlit picture of her own rosy, red ass cheeks glowing at her from her phone and she only felt Kent's hand squeezing her body together, holding her fast in place, controlling her.

A high pitched squeak came out of her lungs, growing louder as ecstasy approached.

There is nothing better in my life than this feeling right now.

Bailey bucked as hard as she could against Kent's strength, but he didn't relent as he drove her through her orgasm and out the other end.

I'm coming and he's... not... stopping.

"Kent," she gasped, feeling all of her air vacate her lungs.

He's still... pushing... I can't.

Bailey sucked in air, desperate to let him know that her moment had passed and he ought to-

"Oh god!" she screeched. "Again?!"

Her body convulsed anew, helplessly locked in place against Kent and the surface of his bed.

Can't escape. What happens now?

When the second wave of pulses stopped, she felt herself losing control of her muscles. Bailey's legs and arms went limp and, finally, Kent relented.

Shivering, she flattened her body back out on his lap.

=============================

Well, that looked spectacular.

Unsure of how to proceed after the half orgasm, half seizure he'd just witnessed, Kent rubbed gentle circles over Bailey's lower back while she hyperventilated.

"Kent," she began, but found she'd spoken to early and needed several more breaths to recover.

"No rush, Bai," he reminded her, even while the weight of her body pressed down on his erection.

"You, uh," she whispered, still unable to rise. "You. I think you broke me."

"You still look whole," he laughed.

Bailey let out a small laugh too, finally able to turn and give him a weary look, dozens of strands of her red-brown hair tacked to her face with sweat. Her hips starting moving again, too, life visibly returning to her muscles.

"Okay," she whispered, slipping down to the floor, her eyes bleary as she knelt in front of him. "Pants."

"Pants?"

"Pants," she unbuttoned his jeans, unhooked his belt and savagely pulled down both jeans and underwear.

"Yow!" Kent shouted, "Easy."

"Uh-huh," she rolled her eyes before turning to the erection before her.

Kent watched his vision double as his eyes crossed when Bailey leaned over and kissed the tip of his erection.

"We're good now," she smirked, and crawled back up into his lap, sideways as she had before.

"What are you-?" Kent looked at the unorthodox position and wondered if she planned to take a few more spankings.

It took a little doing, but Bailey managed close her thighs around his erection, catching him in the triangle between her thighs and her genitals, the swollen head of his cock sticking up from between her cheeks.

Trapped against her dripping, wet pussy, Kent realized, as Bailey started pumping him by clenching her thighs, forcing the side of his shaft into her lips. Everything is wet in there.

He thrust against her, little though he could, watching those red cheeks pulse and twitch with each convulsion around his cock.

"Oh, god, Bai."

"Uh-huh?" she moaned. "Come on..."

"Bai..."

"Gimme, gimme!"

Kent started to grunt and let out a short roar of triumph as his orgasm struck, a fountain springing into the air to splatter across Bailey's flesh, from one cheek to the other.

"Ooh!" Bailey squeaked, pulsing harder against him.

Volley after volley semen sprayed about, white droplets and short streaks created by the harsh jerking of Bailey's muscles. In short order, his juice had splattered her from the small of her back down to her thighs, dripping between her ass cheeks and down their outsides.

"Quick, quick!" Bailey urged, shaking Kent with her panic.

"What?"

Keeping her cheeks clenched, she pushed her phone into Kent's hands.

"But my cock-"

"Is going to get soft, so hurry!" she urged again.

"Oh, okay."

Too shocked to argue, he held the phone over his right shoulder, as far away as he could get, leaned back and snapped several pictures. He couldn't really see what he'd shot though, so flipped the camera and around went to selfie mode. The picture would come out reversed and lower-res, but at least he'd get a proper framing.

"Okay, okay," he breathed. "Got it for sure."

"Oh, god," Bailey whispered, "It's dripping down everywhere."

"That's what it does, yeah."

What got into Bai? This is really weird. Awesome. But weird.

"One more pic," she demanded, carefully extricating his dwindling erection from thighs, "while we have sunlight."

"You'll drip come all over the-"

"Then hurry!" Bailey climbed up on his bed and stood with her back to him, her backside shining in the sunlight.

"Wow," Kent remarked, lining up the shot, "It really kinda glows in the sunlight."

"You got it?"

"Stick your butt out a little."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, good," Kent said, "Got it. Good."

"Alright," she said, "I need um ... some tissue or something."

"Here," he tossed her the cotton boxers she's so ruthlessly ripped down his body just minutes earlier.

"Thanks."

Kent watched as she wiped and scrubbed his semen off her back, her ass cheeks and her thighs.

It really dripped in there, he noted as she delicately cleaned off the inside of her cheeks.

When she finished, Bailey pushed him on his back and laid next to him, propped up on her elbow.

"You want that one?" she asked.

"One what?"

"The picture," she jerked her chin at where she'd stood a moment before.

"With come on you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Ma-a-aybe," he drawled out.

"One dollar," Bailey prodded with a smirk.

"Deal," he agreed without thinking.

"I'll crop it and get it to you later, kay?"

"Sure, Bai."

A moment later, she'd hopped out of his bed and refastened her jeans.

Am I falling asleep, or is she just really fast?

With that, Bailey disappeared out of his room.

=============================

"Kent, that you?" Bailey called out as he came down the stairs that Monday afternoon.

"Yo."

"Got your pic if you still want it."

"Damn right."

He hadn't marked the extra dollar off the white board yet, awaiting the handover of the image in question. Bailey rolled her chair up to the doorway of her bedroom, stuck her head out into the hallway and waved her phone at him.

"You sure about this?" he asked.

"I trust you," Bailey rolled her eyes.

Kent ditched his gloves and fished his phone out of his pocket as Bailey walked down the hallway toward him. With a few quick taps, they transferred the image to his phone and Kent opened it. Reddened cheeks, dotted with white droplets, spread before him.

"Good cropping job," Kent noted.

"I fixed up the colour a bit, too," Bailey pointed out, "brought out the red a little more."

"Nice," he complimented.

Bailey ticked her chin up, indicating the white board, which Kent promptly wiped and updated to fifty two dollars.

"We have some time," she said, letting her voice trail off suggestively. "My lab isn't until two thirty."

"Sure you can take any more?" Kent waved the picture in front of her face dubiously. "I tagged you pretty good yesterday."

Bailey blew air up into her hair dismissively.

"My left side is fine," she said. "Just do them all there."

"Really?"

Bailey walked up to Kent, pressed her chest against his. "I'll do three dollars, naked. And you can have one extra spanking if you do them all on the left."

The strong scent of a floral perfume assaulted his nostrils, soaking him in Essence of Bailey.

"Just one extra?" he asked softly.

"Seems fair," she pouted. "one spanking when I'm naked is worth about three when I'm clothed, right?"

"So?" Kent acknowledged the approximated arithmetic with a jog of his head.

"And it's normally one extra spanking per set of ten when I tell you where to spank me."

"Oh, I see," Kent rolled his eyes doubtfully, "So the three spankings I should get for going easy on you turn into one because you're naked?"

"Yeah," Bailey firmed up, keeping the pressure of her breasts against his body.

"I'll agree," Kent paused, "if I get to undress you."

Bailey twisted her lips and stepped back from him, took several breaths, and walked over to the white board. The marker thumped three times before she closed the door and walked back to the centre of the room.

"Knock yourself out," she raised her arms in the air and waited.

What will make this hardest on you? Kent wondered. Clearly I have to do it slowly, but in what order?

Pondering, he sat down in the desk chair and looked her over.

"Excuse me?" Bailey sounded offended, her fisted hands going to her hips.

"Just thinking," Kent replied without meeting her eyes, instead letting his gaze wonder upward from her toes.

When, after some casual leering, he reached her breasts, Bailey twitched.

That is the part she hid the longest. Duh.

Kent stood up and looked her in the eyes, "Ready?"

"Yes," Bailey hissed out an exasperated sigh. "While I'm young."

He reached for the hem of her sweater and lifted it up past her shoulders, forcing her to raise her arms. With her face temporarily covered, he got a good look at the white cotton bra she wore underneath.

Snug, well fitting and simple, Kent thought, nothing fancy, but very clean and sharp.

With a wiggle, the shirt came off her arms and their eyes met with a sudden awkwardness, as if they'd both caught the other staring. Bailey lowered her arms in embarrassment and Kent looked aside, pretending to assess the straps of her bra as he reached both arms around her back. He leaned in close, breathing on the side of her neck and over her bare shoulder, acting as if he needed to see the clasp in order to unlatch it. Bailey leaned into him, her lips touching wetly on the side of his neck, making Kent wonder if she meant to bite him.

The bra came undone easily in his hands and Kent pulled the straps forward off her shoulders and down her arms. He looked down between their bodies at her pert, little breasts and their tiny, hardened red nipples.

"Not like you haven't seen them before," Bailey whispered, keeping her eyes low and speaking into his chest.

"Always a treat, though."

Bailey breathed out a short laugh, then sucked in her breath as he went for her jeans. He knelt before her and pulled them down and off her feet.

White underwear too, he noted the similarity in both colour and fit, like an adorable little angel.

"It's all very cute," Kent told her, moving his head around to view her panties from different angles.

"What is?" Bailey's face reddened.

"The matching panties and bra," he said. "Almost makes me wish I hadn't take your bra off so soon."

"Aw, poor you," Bailey scraped his ear drums with sarcasm.

With a twist of his lips Kent grabbed the waist band of her panties on both sides and pulled them swiftly down to the floor.

"Oh!" Bailey let out a squeak of surprise but quickly recovered her cynicism, "In a hurry, are we?"

"I'm not the one blowing through half my debt in a week," he pointed out as he stood up. "How you want your spankings?"

Bailey turned and ticked her chin at the bed. "Over there."

"How?"

"Like this," Bailey said and climbed on the bed.

She mimicked her pose from the day before, kneeling on the right side of the bed and stretching her body out to his left while leaving her cheeks up in the air. It gave him a good angle on her left cheek.

"Lift your chest a little," he suggested.

"What?"

"So I can see you while I'm spanking you, right?"

"You need to see my br-breasts?" she turned her head.

She stammered on the word, there, Kent noted, must have hit the mark stripping her top off first.

"I'm pretty sure that's the rule, yeah."

Bailey lifted up her chest just enough that her nipples cleared the sheets.

"Good girl," Kent drawled.

"Not lately, I'm not," Bailey turned away with a frown. "Get on with it."

"There isn't just one spectrum of good and bad," Kent laid his hand on her left cheek.

"Do we need n-dimensional geometry?" Bailey shivered under the gentle touch of his hand. "How many ways are there to be good and bad?"

"Well..." Kent trailed off and gave Bailey her first spanking.

=============================

"One," Bailey called out.

"There's the kind of good and bad your friend worries about," Kent pointed out, rubbing delicious circles into her cheek.

"Where some old religious douches make up a bunch of rules?"

The second spanking struck the centre of her left cheek.

"Two!"

"Yeah," Kent agreed, "Somebody made a rule to hold together a society a couple thousand years ago and people are still getting judged by it."

Whack!

"Three," she said. "I'd rather judge good and bad by whether I'm helping or hurting people."

His palm cracked off the lowest part of her ass cheek.

"Four."

"I'm hurting you right now," Kent pointed out helpfully. "And having fun doing it."

"And I agreed to it," Bailey rejoined. "So it's fine."

A louder crack echoed off the side of her cheek.

"Laura says she's fine with it, too," she added. "And that's five."

"Yeah," Kent sounded worried. "That's what she says, but I still wonder if we're messing her up."

Here we go again.

"She's a grown up," Bailey sighed loudly. "We talk about it and I assure you-"

In the middle of her sentence, Kent snapped his hand off her cheek much harder than before.

Ouch. I had that coming. Remind me not to roll my eyes at him while I'm bent over.

"Six, Christ," Bailey cursed. "Those are all the kinds of good and bad I know."

"Quality," Kent added. "An object can be good or bad in a way that has nothing to do with morality."

Why are we going over our Ethics class?

"Sure, but what's that have to do with us?"

Kent slapped her ass cheek again, low and hard, but not punishingly hard.

"I'm giving you a pretty good spanking, for instance," he laughed.

"Seven," Bailey rolled her eyes where he couldn't see. "Gee, thanks."

He spanked her again, getting the centre of her cheek.

"Eight," she added, turning to look at Kent. "I just don't understand why we're talking about this."

"Well," Kent inhaled, absentmindedly slapping her cheek again.

"Nine."

"It seems to me that you're doing this because you think it's a good way to save money," Kent said. "You're finding another way to pay your debt and you don't see anything wrong with it."

"I don't," Bailey blurted out without taking a moment to think about it. "Why should I?"

"You shouldn't," Kent shrugged one shoulder as his eyes went to ceiling. "But your friend Laur-"

"I think she's your friend now, too," Bailey interjected.

"Okay, fine," Kent dismissed the correction. "Our friend Laura."

"What about her?"

"You're doing this because you're good," Kent explained. "She's doing this because she thinks she's bad."

Holy shit, Bailey turned to stare at the blank wall in front of her, I never realized that Laur-

At that moment of stark revelation, Kent chose to strike, hitting the sorest part of her seat with a final, snapping assault.

"Ten!" she screeched back at him. "Jackass."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds